Founders Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came at the Earth's atmosphere shallowly and skipped a few times before settling in. The forces on Zach's body never rose above two gravities. It felt like four gravities. They had all been living at 38% of earth's gravity for the past week. It was quite a change. Soon the force lessened and they were free falling with some kicks from the steering jets. The force went to one gravity when the parachute opened. During the descent, their cabin pressure had slowly increased from 60% of Earth normal to Earth normal. When they reached ten meters above the landing pad, the landing jets kicked in. Touchdown was barely noticeable.

Assistants arrived to unstrap them and slowly help them out of the excursion vehicle and down the stairway. A small contingent of Johnson Space Center brass were there to greet them. Zach's bones and joints crunched and ached fiercely. He kept undercompensating for the violent downward pull of gravity. The assistants whisked the crew away in wheelchairs to a series of debriefings, medical checkups, and red tape.

(To be continued)

12