Founders Ch. 63

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
9.8k words
4.74
3.6k
2
0

Part 62 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

63: Saturday August 29, 2043 2100 hours CST: I Could Lose You

These pregnancy parties were getting more and more elaborate. Colette's party was no exception. The crew and Becky had arrived at a warehouse. Inside, it looked like a cross between a Chuck-E-Cheese and a dungeon. No animatronic mice, though. "I am not getting whipped," Zach specified.

Alexis said, "Zach, you big baby. Keep an open mind."

Colleen said, "We don't need to whip him. We can peg him!"

"Please no," laughed Zach.

Michaela said, "Excite him; he will do any-thing."

Six men dressed in black greeted the crew. There were introductions and handshakes all around. The leader said, "Please call me Master. Now, do you all know what a safe word is?"

"Well, sure," said Becky, "as a joke. But I'd feel more comfortable getting a thorough explanation."

"The safe word will stop the action with you if you want to stop or even slow down for any reason," said Master. "Simple."

"I understand," said Becky.

"Here, we have what's called a 'house safe word'," said Master. "In this place, saying 'red' or shaking your head side to side like this if you are gagged or snapping your fingers will stop the action. This way, everyone is on the same page."

"Can we also say GREEN if we want more?" asked Aanya.

Master laughed and said, "Sure."

"I'm a slave, not a sub," said Colette. "I don't have a safe word."

"Hmm, hardcore," said Master. "You must be Colette. You're the guest of honor."

"Yes," said Colette.

"Are any of the rest of you slaves or subs? Submissives, that is?" asked Master.

"Anming and Aanya both have verbal contracts with Zach, is my understanding," said Alexis.

"We do?" asked Aanya.

"Yeah, all that 'my body belongs to Zach' stuff," said Alexis. "That's effectively a sub contract. And you both operate with a safe word of 'red', don't you?"

"I never thought of that," said Aanya. "I like to be mock-raped, you see," she explained to Master.

Master nodded. "Delightful! That would be a good reason to have a safe word."

"I'm merely a dutiful wife," said Anming. "My husband Zachary allows me to clear my intellect of all distraction so that I can work most effectively. He has assigned the safe word of 'red' to me to use. I understand what the safe word is and its use."

"You obey your husband?" asked Master. Anming nodded curtly. He asked, "And does he push your sexual boundaries?" Another nod. "When you're doing sexual things together, are you often tempted to use your safe word?" A pause, and then another reluctant nod. She then lowered her head. "So, which of you is Colette's master?"

"I am her manager. Her actual master is back in France. I have the authority to lend her," said Alexis. "She's yours for the evening." She handed over Colette's leash.

Master turned to Zach. "You're in charge of these other two?"

"Somewhat," said Zach. "They're yours for the evening. They can say 'red' if they object."

"Please, my husband," Anming pleaded. "Don't do this. It's degrading, disgusting, for you to give me to a gang of men." There was fear but also excitement in her eyes.

"Does this have a chance of inspiring you?" asked Zach. Anming dropped her gaze and didn't answer. That meant it did. "That's what I thought."

"Don't worry, any of you," said Master. "Most of the evening will be fun group activities. There will be some time near the end of the evening. You three subs will go off to have a special experience while the rest of you continue to play. Now, let me introduce you all to your first game. It's called 'Pinata Party'."

"Where's the pinata?" asked Berte.

"All of you will be pinatas. You see those thirteen buckets that Len has put out? See that red line? Each of you stand in front of a bucket and put your toes on that red line. Okay, you now all get these hats, at least temporarily. Great. Now, bare butts everybody."

"I beg your pardon?" said Colby.

"I said, bare your ass," said Master. "In your case, that means drop your drawers." Zach pulled his pants and boxer briefs down to his knees. Many of the other women dropped panties, lifted dresses, peeled down stretch pants, and the like. Anming, Colby, Becky, Ayana, and Khushi were hesitating. Master walked right up to Anming and spanked her hard across the ass. "I own you tonight, cunt. You will not disobey me. You will obey me instantly." Tearfully, without a word, she pulled down her stretch pants and white cotton panties to her knees. It looked to Zach like the spank had hurt. He saw the red imprint of Master's hand on her butt cheek. But she was still in the game.

"What is this about?" asked Ayana.

"This is a competitive game, and you must be bare-assed to compete," explained the Master. "You can opt out, of course. If you do, no cannabis candies for you, though."

"I like cannabis candies," said Ayana to Khushi. "Let's do it." Ayana pulled down her slacks and panties. Khushi removed her skirt and dropped her panties.

"What the fuck," said Becky. She removed her business hentai skirt. She already wasn't wearing panties. Zach raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" she said. "I knew this would be another wild night."

Colby was the only one left. "You crazy fuckers," she said. She dropped her panties and wriggled out of her iridescent silver dress. She was now naked except for sensible flats.

"I see some exceptionally beautiful asses here, and in some cases other body parts," said Master.

"Good for you," Colby said, giving Master the finger. "That's the closest you'll ever get, motherfucker." Zach smiled. Colby was drawing attention to herself. He wondered what would happen.

"Ooh, so fiery," said Master. "I both envy and feel sorry for your boyfriend."

"It's Zach," said Colby.

"Also Zach? Dude," said Master, "Congratulations and I'm sorry."

"It's all good," smiled Zach.

"We have a special paddle here," said Master. "We will bring it by and ask you to pick a number between one and five. One is the softest spank and five is the hardest. None of the settings will cause more than passing discomfort. If you take a level one spank, you will get one candy. Level two will get you two candies, and so forth. The first person to get all twenty five candies out of their hat wins. This is kind of a prisoners' dilemma. If you all keep choosing level one spanks, you'll all get all the candies. But if even one of you escalates, all of you need to escalate or lose. What's your name again?"

"Alexis."

"What number do you want?"

"Five," Alexis said with an evil grin. Whack! went the spanking machine. Five cannabis candies fell out of the front of her hat into her bucket.

Half an hour later, all of them had twenty-five cannabis candies in their buckets. They were the kind that were like salt water taffy, except with cannabis. Zach rubbed his ass. It hadn't been that bad. Berte was already gobbling some of her cannabis candies.

"You folks are extremely competitive, aren't you? And you like to stick together," said Master. "Well, the next game is only for you twelve women. It's musical chairs! Except you'll need to be naked. Yes, Colby, it's just because I want to peek at your body. Mmm, look at that slot!" This time, two fingers from Colby. "Oh, yes! You are a lucky man, Zach. Yes, just put your clothes in those bins over there."

The twelve chairs had twelve modest dildos, five inches or so, on them. "So just climb onto one of those," said Master. "There's a bottle of lube under each of your chairs if you need it or want it." The Breeding Bitches, Colette, and Aanya had apparently been worked up enough by the spanking. The rest of them used greater or lesser amounts of lube.

"Unlike regular musical chairs, you just stay sitting there," said Master. "The last one to have an orgasm wins." Each of the chairs started to buzz.

Aanya was the first to orgasm, in about a minute, with a long, low moan. A bell rang and her chair lit up. This was the signal that her dildo had detected the muscle contractions of an orgasm. "The whole look of this place really gets me going," she explained. "And thinking about what might happen to me later." She smiled and happily stayed on her chair to enjoy many more orgasms while the others were battling it out.

Michaela was next to orgasm. "Why wait?" she smiled, and then promptly orgasmed again.

"Jesus fuck," said Becky as her bell rang. "Mmmm..." She stayed seated.

Colby was next. "FUCK!" she cried as the bell rang and her chair lit up. She got off her chair and came over to snuggle up to Zach under his right arm. They held each other as they watched the others compete.

"Ohgodohgod," said Ayana as her bell rang. "You ladies are hot." She stayed seated.

Khushi's breasts looked absolutely amazing as she panted and strained to resist the stimulation. Could her breasts already be swelling due to the pregnancy? Her pair looked spectacular as they always did. Her bell rang. She let out a low moan, stretched her legs out, and stayed put.

"rrrrRRRR-EEP!" Anming climaxed with a shudder. She jumped off and came over to snuggle up to Zach under his left arm.

Berte panted swiftly as her bell rang. "This is nice," she said.

Alexis moaned and her bell rang. "These guys are in it for the competition," she said of those that remained.

Charisse climaxed with a whimper. "Not me," she said.

Colette and Colleen were the only ones left battling it out. Colette was highly trained. Her face was calm, but she was glowing with a little sweat. Colleen's teeth were gritted and there was a fierce look of determination in her eyes. She had the raw right stuff that put her over the top in practically any contest. Zach thought it was very beautiful.

Colleen's chair rang and lit up as she screamed, "FUUUUUUUUUCK!" It was the most intense orgasm Zach had ever seen her have. Colette was declared the winner, and quickly had a spectacular orgasm to celebrate.

The chairs turned off. There were some sounds of protest. "Next is a game for Zach. You should probably wear a condom to be safe unless you're fluid bonded with all twelve of these ladies."

"I am," said Zach.

"You're fluid bonded with all dozen of these women?"

"Affirmative."

"You are the luckiest man in the history of western civilization."

"Aren't I just?"

Master blindfolded Zach. "Okay, Zach, you stand here. This game is called 'Pin the Zach on the Colette'. After we spin him around a few times, Zach is going to hunt around and feel your asses. He is then going to have his way with the lady of his choice. He looks raring to go. Let's have a show of hands to make sure everybody is okay with that. Okay, two opted out." Zach figured it must be Ayana and probably either Becky or Colby. "Would the rest of you ladies stand around him in a circle? Join hands so you can get evenly spaced around the circle. That's great. Now turn away from him, your back to him. Great. Now bend over and grab your ankles." They spun Zach around until he was nearly dizzy. "Zach, go find Colette and have some fun with her. Ladies, try not to make any noise that will tip him off. My assistants will now pass out rags soaked in rum to help you with this."

Zach's erection had gone down a bit when they had spun him around. It came raging up as he began his search. He encountered the first ass. It was round and full, but too short, he figured, to be Colette. He felt the legs. This was Aanya, or Michaela, or possibly Colby. He figured he should go around the circle and do a quick check on height. It was hard to tell. Some of the women were definitely shorter. He was getting urgent. Here was definitely a tall woman, slender, cleanly shaved bare. Plus, the woman hadn't startled or flinched when he felt her pudenda to check for a bush. This had to be her. Plus, she was dripping wet, he felt with his fingers. Colette was always ready to go.

Zach launched his swollen urgent member into what must be Colette's slick hole. "You feel so good!" he remarked. She felt delicious. There wasn't a peep from Colette or any of the other women. That was another good sign he'd guessed correctly. A lot of these women would have trouble silently taking him in a single stroke like this. "Mmm, you're so amazing," he marveled. "It's good to be myself with you now that Alexis has taken over. Mmm, watching you got me so close."

Zach heard some labored breathing through a rag. It had to be Colette. This whole game was crazy but exciting. If this wasn't her, he figured it might be Charisse. He was quite sure Charisse had a more generous ass than this. It might be Khushi, but her ass was definitely bigger than this. Becky had a more slender figure like this, but felt a bit softer, less fit, than this one. No, he had to have chosen Colette. He thoroughly enjoyed that very nice, tight, slick, toned Colette pussy. It was the perfect pussy. "I'm already close. Here I go, honey. RAAAAAAAH!" He put three very nice big dollops into Colette, who, true to her training, didn't make a sound. There was scattered laughter from the women. Had he somehow guessed wrong?

Master whipped the blindfold off Zach. He was buried to the hilt in Ayana, who was looking flushed. She was biting down hard on a rum-soaked rag. "Oh!" said Zach in surprise, then, "Oh." There was a lot of laughter. He didn't know what to do. Would it be more polite to pull right out? Or stay in? Ayana solved his dilemma by slowly walking forward and standing up. He fell out with a splash of semen. She turned around and hugged him sweetly. He hugged her for dear life. It was an embarrassing, disorienting moment. He was happy to see the women were cheering for Ayana. It had been Becky and Colby who had opted out.

"Not half bad, huh?" said Alexis.

"Never bad," said Ayana generously.

"Excuse me," said Zach to Ayana, then regretted saying anything.

"I agreed to play," said Ayana simply.

Not wanting to put his foot in his mouth again by saying practically anything else, Zach just smiled at her.

The group split up. Most of them headed with Zach to a slippery bouncy house with massage oil on the floor. Colette, Aanya, a nervous Anming, and Charisse were headed elsewhere for some BDSM activity tailored to their desires. Before Charisse left, she checked with Zach. "I'm not trying to provoke you."

"Don't worry, it's just a party. I'll want to be with you, always," said Zach.

"You see? That's what I mean about jealousy," said Charisse.

"I mean, in all the good ways, and none of the bad ways," said Zach.

"Are there any good ways?" said Charisse.

Zach thought, and said, "Your child deserves a mommy and daddy who are on the same page. That has nothing to do with who either of us are fucking at any given moment. It has everything to do with us being there for them as a couple."

"This is neither the time nor the place, Zach," said Charisse.

"You're the one who asked whether there are any good ways. That's my answer," said Zach.

"Calm down, Zach. I'm interested in all that. Bye." Charisse left with the others.

In the bouncy house, bouncing around with and sliding up against eight laughing women, Zach rapidly became excited. As he grew dizzy with excitement, he fell and slid up against a smiling prone Ayana against one wall. The walls and floor were bouncing everywhere from the excited jumping and falling of the other laughing women. They clung to each other to avoid bashing against one another. She noticed his urgently erect penis sliding between them. "Wow, you're ready," she smiled, and saw the desperate embarrassed look on his face. "It's okay, Zach," she said.

"Thank you," Zach said. They bounced and slid against each other helplessly. "Wow, um," he said. "This is embarrassing."

"Don't feel embarrassed. I understand, just like earlier. It doesn't disgust me that you find me attractive," said Ayana.

"I've been trying to think of you as a sister," said Zach.

"How has that been working out for you?" asked Ayana.

"Uhhhhhh," Zach moaned.

"That bad? I understand, all these sliding women's bodies are getting me worked up, too. Even sliding against you feels great! Oh, it's slippery good!" Ayana sighed.

"But, um, ohhhhhh!" said Zach. His semen shot out over Ayana's thighs, belly, and chest.

"Ha!" said Ayana. "Look, girlfriends, I guess I'm stealing all his cum from you today." The women stopped and crowded around to see the display. Zach's head was abuzz. Too many cannabis candies? Those things were strong! The waves of the bouncy house died down as the other women came to look. He let the waves slide him against Ayana and spread his slippery cum. As long as she was content with it, so was he. He caught Khushi glaring at Ayana. He could not begin to guess why. Wow, he really wanted to nurse on Ayana's teat, but he resisted the urge. He slid slowly out of the bouncy house as the girls continued to play. He found a towel. He saw that Ayana had gotten Khushi to lick his cum off of her. It was tricky with them bouncing all over the place. He heard some muffled noises from Aanya, Anming, Charisse, and Colette being worked over in the other room. He resisted the urge to peek. They would tell him about it later if they wanted to.

From there, the nine of them moved over to a giant oily ball pit. It was warm. The oil smelled nice. The balls were two inches in diameter and denser than water. They could float, or swim, or go under the surface where they could still breathe.

Zach ran into Colleen, who kissed him. Since she was naked and slippery, he became fully erect. Their kissing became heavy petting. Alexis broke in and asked him to slide into her; she was feeling horny. Colleen nodded and smiled at them. He pushed into an extremely wet and ready Alexis. Colleen knew the Breeding Bitches needed Zach often, and she didn't begrudge it. She swam off.

It was hard for Zach and Alexis to get any leverage. They swam up against one side of the ball pit and did it there, face to face. As he finished in a grateful, moaning Alexis, Berte came to visit and watch the dismount.

Alexis wandered off and Zach relaxed and floated with Berte, suckling at her teats. Ayana came by to talk to Berte while he suckled. The two women kissed for a while. This was interesting. He wouldn't have guessed Berte would be interested in kissing Ayana. They were all stoned on cannabis candies, so perhaps this had something to do with it. Ayana was rubbing his back and ass while she kissed Berte. They were all just loving each other, and it felt perfect.

Michaela came over and grabbed Ayana. Michaela and Ayana kissed and petted each other. He couldn't see under the balls. They were writhing after a short while.

Becky came over and spoke with Berte about how much they both enjoyed nursing Zach. He'd been nursing on one and then the other of Berte's teats for a while. He switched over to one of Becky's teats. Berte stayed close to fool around with Michaela and Ayana, who were breathing hard and looking intense nearby.

Colby came by and spoke to Becky, rubbing Zach as she talked. Becky told Colby how beautiful she was and how Zach's mood had distinctly lifted after they were back together. The two women were complimenting each other back and forth. Colby stroked Zach's hardening cock. She suggested to Becky that she should do it with Zach right then and there in the ball pit. After all, nobody was really watching.

The sounds of Michaela and Ayana trading orgasms nearby was in their ears, making them horny. Zach's penis was hard within a few strokes of Colby touching it. Going with Colby's suggestion, he stopped suckling on Becky and slid his oily urgent cock on her belly. Becky said she was uncomfortable doing it. Colby said she would take him. She invited Becky to stay and kiss them as they did it. Becky decided to wander off and leave them to it.

Zach was starting to get good at making love in the ball pit. He pressed Colby up against the wall and entered her as he had Alexis. He had some staying power this time. Colby came explosively. She was feeling quite horny. Her shouts and swearing collected a crowd.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers