Founders Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell that my husband Zach is interested in you, Toni," said Khushi.

Zach thought Khushi was more the interested one, but he played along, saying, "I am."

"I've never kissed a woman before," the woman intimated, fascinated. Khushi leaned over and kissed the woman. They moved their chairs together. They kissed and felt each other everywhere as Zach watched them with spiking excitement. Toni's hand was in Khushi's sari and had popped her bra. One of Khushi's hands was working at something suggestively under the table. Zach sat there as calmly as possible, hands on the table, getting impossibly hard watching this.

Toni emerged breathless from the kiss, and told them, "I think I could, with you." Khushi took her hand and led her towards the doors leading to the private rooms. Zach followed in their wake. Khushi found a tidy room that was nearly full of a king-size bed. It had a bedside table with lube, condoms, and so forth. There was a big plate glass window if you wanted to allow others to watch. Khushi drew the privacy curtains and shut the door.

As Khushi enlisted Toni in undressing Zach, she asked a lot of leading questions. In response, he told Toni repeatedly how beautiful she was. A few moments later, they pulled his pants and briefs down together. They got to see how excited he was. He was flushed, straining hard, and oozing precum. This was the closest he'd probably ever get to the experience of a threesome with Ayana and Khushi. Toni was a bit intimidated by his penis size. Khushi promised, "I will fully prepare you to take Zach. I promise that every moment with him will be filled with pleasure."

"How prepared?" Toni asked breathlessly.

"More prepared than you've ever been," said Khushi. The two locked lips. As they kissed passionately, they slowly undressed each other until they were both naked. Toni had a superb and athletic body, as fit as an astronaut's. Khushi used fingers and lips on a shy and awkward Toni until the woman was moaning and vibrating with excitement. Khushi slickly slid her engorged vulva on Toni's, their legs scissoring together excitedly. This drove Toni past the brink, and the women orgasmed with a surprised croaking screech. Zach, already close, couldn't help but stroke himself. He watched the women slide and press clitorises and repeatedly and wetly orgasm on each other. All three of them were getting more and more worked up. He asked, "Can I, um, cum on your faces?"

"Toni?" asked Khushi.

"Yessss," was all that Toni could get out. Zach let go explosively over their faces. Four stripes began on Toni's beautiful face, in her open mouth and on her chin. From there they traveled onto Khushi's face, all over it, ending in her hair.

"Take a picture," begged Khushi, so Zach did. "We're going to make your husband so jealous," Khushi giggled. They both giggled conspiratorially together like schoolgirls. "Don't swallow yet, let me taste," asked Khushi. Without wiping off, they kissed deeply and slid against each other excitedly. Soon he was rock hard again watching them kiss, writhe together, and climax ever more desperately.

"Zach love, you're hard again," said Khushi. "Watch, Toni, you'll see it's fine. It will touch deep and satisfying places in you." Khushi got on all fours, lining up her vagina. He slickly and gently rocked into her as Toni watched. Khushi closed her eyes and whimpered with every thrust.

"You're amazing, Khushi," said Toni, watching them, excited by the sight. "I'm not sure..."

"Bring your beautiful yoni to me," Khushi told Toni. She motioned having Toni sit in front of her face. Khushi resumed her tonguing, fingering, and sucking of Toni's vulva while he enjoyed Khushi's tight quivering vagina from behind. He gripped two good slabs of Khushi's beautiful bronze butt meat in his strong hands and fucked her deeply. He watched beautiful, almond-skinned Toni, or as he fantasized, Ayana's sister, orgasm on Khushi's expert mouth. This was heaven.

The sight of the women orgasming had the the semen boiling in Zach. Toni's delicate breasts quivered as she whimpered and moaned in climax again and again on Khushi's tongue. Her face contorted in an impossible rictus of pleasure. "RAAAAAAAAH!" His semen poured into Khushi as Toni writhed and cried in an especially powerful orgasm. Then all was quiet. Zach fell and rested over to one side, still buried deep in an oozing Khushi. She in turn rested her head on Toni's leg, her bronze cheeks wet with Toni's excitement.

Toni was still vibrating with excitement, all worked up. Zach gabbed her gently. He saw she was frightened but wanted it, too. He held her legs up and rocked gently into her missionary style. She was very slick. She whimpered and kept her eyes tightly shut. He touched the back of her and still had a little ways to go. He checked in with her. "How are you doing?"

"My husband, he..." Toni began, "I never... It's good. I just, hunh! Yes move." Zach felt Toni's nervous excitement throughout her body and especially in the grip of her vagina. It nervously squeezed and resisted his need to fully claim her. Each time Toni orgasmed more profoundly under him, she opened more to the slick pressure of his penis. Soon he was pounding her up to the hilt. She made different sounds than with Khushi's tongue. They were raucous energetic howls as she shook, pinned under his weight. She was in her own world. Khushi was content to lie back, watch Toni's sanguine enjoyment, and gently play with herself.

It seemed an infinite time later that they were down to the last moments of their dance. Toni's eyes were locked with Zach's. His sweat dripped onto her glowing body. The force of his movements made a sound, pam! pam! pam! "Yeeees!" she squealed, "Yeeees! Don't stop! Cum in me, Zach. Fill me up. Huh! Yes! Ohmygod! It's coming! Do it! Do it! AAAAAAGH!"

"RAAAAAAAH!" Zach cried. He ejaculated with a spasm hard into the stretched extent of Toni's pussy. Holding. Holding. Another squirt. Holding. Shuddering. Satisfying his need. Sowing his seed deep in her tight furrow.

"Oh hot," Toni moaned, shuddering.

"It's good, isn't it?" Khushi smiled.

"Yes," Toni and Zach said in unison. They were one.

Afterwards, parked on a side street away from the press and their crewmates, Zach and Khushi debriefed. Khushi said, "It felt exciting to get a girl for you Zach, to watch you enjoy her. I loved preparing her for you, getting her all excited for your hard cock. I also enjoyed when you took me forcefully from behind. I felt proud that I could keep my mouth on Toni the whole time and keep her hot for you."

"I enjoyed all of that, too," said Zach. "It seemed to me that you were enjoying Toni as much or more than I did."

"Don't be like that. That was simply me anticipating watching you enjoy Toni, nothing more," insisted Khushi. "I'm done with women for myself."

"So you didn't notice the resemblance between Toni and Ayana?" asked Zach.

Khushi scoffed. "Toni is a much more mature and sensible woman. Such a pleasant personality, so easy-going. Completely the opposite of Ayana."

"If you say so," said Zach, smiling. "I know you'll work out your feelings towards Ayana. Regardless of the outcome, I think you've been good for each other so far."

"I still believe Ayana is my soulmate," said Khushi. "Soulmates can still be just friends. It's the right way to live. I want to raise my child in a normal household."

"At any rate, you need to make up with your soulmate," said Zach.

"She doesn't want anything to do with me for the time being. I am fine with that," said Khushi. "I am through with her lying and cheating."

Zach drove them home to Colby's.

Colleen was gone that evening. She'd gotten her period. Zach called her. "Are you okay? This is a time you should have cuddles."

"I'm not exactly okay, but I'll be fine, Zach. Time to demote you. Shape up!" she quipped.

"Why are you keeping to yourself at a time like this?" asked Zach.

"I didn't want to get everyone bloody," said Colleen. Bullshit, thought Zach. "And, the sex is so continuous with you." Now we're getting to it, he thought. "There are all these other women around, and still every night, once or twice a night. Even without all the other women, I've never had a man at me so continuously, Zach. And the weird thing is, I want it when it comes. The hormones are so thick. But I'm low level sore all the time. I'm not sure how to solve this problem."

"There's nothing I love more than being inside you," said Zach. "I love seeing the pleasure on your face as we enjoy each other."

"I know you do, Zach," said Colleen. "I love it, too. I'll take a few days, then jump right back into the fray, okay?"

"Perfectly okay," said Zach.

"I know it's more work, but after the first time on a given night, would you have my backside?" pleaded Colleen. "You know I'm an anal pro from my misspent youth. I don't think you've had me back there since we were first dating. I know it means you have to get up and wash after, but it would really help even out the wear. I'm not sure if it will be enough, but it's worth a try."

"Sure thing," replied Zach. "Now, will you come home?"

Colleen dodged the question. "Who's Sarah Wilson? I saw that you put her on the Trigonometry extracurricular activity calendar a few days ago." Zach squeezed his eyes shut and silently prayed that Colleen didn't have Alexis's mother's name memorized. It had happened again innocently, at least from his standpoint. He and Alexis had gone on their bike ride, just the two of them. Alexis had asked whether her parents could join them at their camp. Perfectly innocent. Should he have said no? After their arrival, they'd all talked and joked convivially around the campfire.

Then there had been a surprising development. Alexis started kissing and petting with Alexis's mother's man, who he had always assumed was Alexis's father. Alexis's mother quickly explained the man was Alexis's stepfather, and they'd always been very affectionate. Affectionate was an understatement, since Alexis was by then moaning out an orgasm as her stepfather shot his wad onto her face. Shortly thereafter, Alexis had dragged her stepdad back to her parents RV, leaving him and her mom with the tent. Her mom had smiled silently and sweetly at him, then. He figured, what the heck. He'd given Alexis's mom Sarah quite the night after that, and had quite a pleasant night himself.

"Zach? Cat got your tongue?" asked Colleen.

"Oh, she was just some woman I met by happenstance. It was the craziest thing," Zach explained.

"Well, thanks for being honest. Sounds like an interesting story if you wanted to share further sometime," said Colleen.

"Oh, it was really nothing..." said Zach. He hoped he didn't sound too embarrassed.

"Well, then. Make all our other wives bowlegged thinking of me, okay? Heh heh," said Colleen.

"You know I will," Zach said with relief. "Come back soon, or I'll chase you."

---

Soon it was September 9, the day before the crew was scheduled to fly to India. Berte came back from Portland. She came to see Zach in his office. They hugged and kissed. She seemed every bit as excited to see him as usual. "It will be great to have you back home tonight," he said.

"I'll be staying with Ayana," said Berte. "She needs me."

"I need you," said Zach, blindsided.

"We'll all fly to India together tomorrow," said Berte. "I'll see you then." She walked out of his office and shut the door behind her. Was she testing him? If so, how did she expect him to respond?

Zach called Ayana. Things were going well between them. He figured this development warranted a chat. "It seems we've swapped wives, at least temporarily," he said.

"That's news to me. Is Berte coming over?" asked Ayana.

"That's what she told me," said Zach.

"That's great news," said Ayana, sounding genuinely cheered by the news. "I hope it's okay with you," she added.

"It's obviously what she wants," said Zach. "That's always going to be okay with me."

"You should know she talks about you all the time," said Ayana.

"That's sweet," said Zach.

"It's a little annoying, to be perfectly honest," said Ayana. "But it's fine. These girls want what they want. Let's see if we can share."

"I'm game," said Zach. "I know Khushi misses you. She still says you're her soulmate. She's having problems reconciling your future plans with her family values. I've been trying to calm her down."

"Berte enjoys the sex with me," said Ayana. "But more than that, I think she enjoys the exclusivity. With you, there's all those other wives buzzing around. Over here, it's just her and me. She wants that. I don't think it would have to be all the time. Just some of the time, she should get the feeling of being your one-and-only. Think about it."

"That's good advice," said Zach. "I will. I think some of the other wives are missing that, too. Frankly, I'm missing the ability to focus on just one of them for a spell."

"Funny story," said Ayana. "I took Berte to a coffee shop. The barista asked her something neutral like 'how's it going?' Berte launched into a graphic description of our lovemaking. The barista was sweating and blushing after that. She was super cute, too. I almost asked her when her shift ended. It would've been sweet to drag her home for some three-way action."

"That sounds like Berte," said Zach. "She doesn't hold anything back. Well, okay, enjoy Berte. Give her back sometime if she wants, okay? I'll work on the exclusivity thing."

"Sure thing," said Ayana. "You take care of Khushi."

"I promise," said Zach.

---

The crew, Becky included, flew to India the next day, the 10th. Between the Breeding Bitches and Aanya, Zach was in constant use. He was always being led back to one of the two washrooms at the back of the plane. Finally, the head stewardess had a talk with Alexis. They agreed to let them use the stewardess area at the back of the plane. This allowed the restrooms to be available for people needing to relieve themselves in the more mundane fashion.

The veteran stewardesses played a trick on the rookie stewardess. They sent her back to get the drink cart while Zach and Michaela were going at it like rabbits. The young woman pulled back the curtain to find Zach standing and pounding Michaela down on his dick from behind. All of Michaela's bits were on display to the startled girl. Zach's big cock was also in full view disappearing slickly and improbably into Michaela's tiny quim. It was quite a sight. At first, the young woman hastily drew the curtain shut. After a little while, she crept into the area, trying not to look but looking anyway, and hastily rolled the drink cart out.

They spent a day in their hotel rooms in Delhi recovering from jet lag.

---

The next day, the 12th, they shot the public service announcement. The production team was wonderful. Aanya was a star. There were several takes, some earnest, some teary, some sedate. By the end of the long day, the director felt he had more than enough material. The crew left to walk back to their hotel only a few blocks away in downtown Delhi.

The streets were full of color, spectacle, and people. In this tumult, Zach saw something that chilled his blood. A young man walking up behind the crew was holding a semiautomatic pistol.

(To be continued)