Founders Ch. 93

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
5.3k words
4.73
2k
2

Part 92 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

93: Saturday, Mithuna 21, 232. 1100 hours OST: Ironing Out the Wrinkles

Later that morning, Zach found Martha working with Charisse in the Agriculture Dome. Charisse caught Martha by the arm as she tried to scamper away. "No, you're not going anywhere."

Zach addressed Martha's back and shapely behind. "It's okay if you really don't want to see me, but it seemed like everything was so good. Now you're not returning my calls or texts. You said you wanted to join Trigonometry. What do I tell the wives?"

As he spoke, Martha turned. Her eyes were wet. "I'm sorry. It seems I managed to mess everything up."

"Don't worry about that," said Zach. "What's going on? What do you want?"

"Martha got spooked," said Charisse. "She needs to tell you something, Zach, something painful. She needs to share her heart."

Martha fumed at Charisse. "I spoke to you confidentially! It's not his problem, or anyone else's problem." She turned to Zach. "She's right, I just got spooked. It's nothing. It's just that... I of course intend to have you unprotected, mostly, many times!" She sounded like she was trying to convince herself. "You should let it out all in me and all over me. I can take all your fluids. I'm a good cock sucker, you know that. I'm just a little too used to regular sex, with condoms, I mean. It's nothing."

"You should tell him, flower," said Charisse.

Zach said, "I've known fastidious women who struggle with the messiness of sex. I've never had a woman run away and hide afterward for that reason." He saw the fear in Martha's eyes. He said, soothingly, "You can tell me anything. I promise I'll understand. Do you have a problem with how I smell?"

"Not at all!" said Martha. "I think you smell wonderful, Zach. I can do all the dirty things! I can lick your... anywhere. Everything's fine. I'm just used to condoms, heh, like everybody."

"Martha, you don't have to do anything you don't want to," Zach said. He held her close and nuzzled her ear. "Whatever you're feeling, we can talk about it and work it out."

"O-okay," she murmured.

Charisse said, "If this is really resolved, you two should make up, right here, right now."

"I think we just made up," said Zach.

Charisse locked eyes with Zach behind Martha's back. "No, I mean make... up... Zach." She pumped her fist upwards for emphasis in an unmistakable gesture for intercourse.

Well, it wouldn't hurt to comfort Martha. He kissed her gently, and she didn't resist. It was if she fell into a spell. He kissed her more deeply, taking in her fresh scent. He cupped one of her giant knockers through her shirt. He thanked God for stretch shirts. He thanked God for no bras on Mars. He felt her nipple swell to hard prominence in moments, straining against his hand.

They were locked in a kiss of mutual pleasure that obviated further discourse. He played lovingly with her nipple. Her hands roamed under his scrub top to feel the muscles of his abs and back. He figured she might be ready for more. His hand crept into the back of her stretch pants and panties. He grabbed her naked butt cheek firmly and pulled her tightly into the kiss. His hand in her panties worked its way around toward the front. He felt her smooth mound. His hand slid lower.

Martha clamped her hand down on Zach's and broke the kiss. "I'm sorry. Please, I don't want to spoil my workplace. Not in front of my coworkers. It's nothing about you personally, Charisse, or Zach. It's just that I want to say no." She gently pulled his hand out of her stretch pants. He put the hand on her pants and snuggled one finger into her crack. She didn't stop him.

"My delicate flower, we discussed this," said Charisse. "It's not against the law here. We encourage it. Our work is as much about making human babies as plant and fungus babies. We do that by getting Zach's or some other good man's good stuff deep in here." She caressed her own camel toe playfully. "It's the other thing, isn't it?"

"It's not the other thing!" Martha insisted.

Zach wondered what they were talking about. Clearly it was something Martha didn't want to discuss. She had the right to privacy. He could leave it alone.

Charisse's hand absentmindedly settled to stroke her crack through her stretch pants. "I think it is," she said. She stuck a finger in her mouth and sucked it, eyeing Zach intensely. "Tula is weaning soon," she told Zach. Tula was her eight-month-old baby daughter by Jason, a delightful and active little milk chocolate tot. "I'm feeling it strongly," she added invitingly.

Martha grabbed Zach's face with both hands and directed his gaze to hers. "I'm not a prude!" she insisted to him. "I've heard from Aanya and Charisse about the... uh... duties around Trigonometry. Different things like that were speculated in the TV shows. I'm ready for that, have been ready for that. You can mess in me to your heart's content. Honest Zach, I can. I will." She was so insistent that Zach knew she was trying to convince herself more than him. Her teeth were gritted. She looked anxious.

"I understand," said Charisse. "Losing control and having dirty sex are understandably scary for you. But all you need to do is this." She spun around. She pulled her stretch pants and panties down to her knees, baring her bare mound and crack to Zach. She spread her ample pale ass cheeks with her hands. There displayed were her perky asshole and the folds of her wet cunt. Her inner lips were a little more prominent now that she had borne two children. If anything, her cunt was more attractive than it had been. "Do this, close your eyes, and get ready to feel something profound. Zach will take care of the rest, won't you Zach? You see? Look at his cock bulge. He can't resist a dewy flower, ready to be pollinated. I think it would be easier if you told him, Martha."

Martha opened her mouth to say something and then clapped it shut. She looked back and forth between the two. Charisse was smiling and wiggling her ass excitedly.

Zach was in a difficult position. He was here to reassure Martha, not disrupt her further by tussling with Charisse.

"Since Martha doesn't want to play..." said Charisse with her Miss America smile. "I need your opinion on something, Zach. I've been exercising my cunt muscles, holding ever smaller diameters and heavier weights of metal balls. I prefer holding two or three. Hmm, let's get these out of the way." She carefully expressed from her cunt three shiny metal ball bearings into her hand. "These are platinum. I can feel them so heavy in there, clacking against each other with every movement. I had to really work my way up to these! They are even heavier than my gold balls. They're so hard to hold in! But I need an impartial opinion. You haven't felt my cunt since before I gave birth to Tula. Is my cunt fitter than ever? Jason says so, but he's been in there a LOT since Tula was born. Ethan and Aiden are not the best at judging such things, and Mateo is gone. The new crewmen are so cute, but they have nothing to compare it to. I need YOU to try it, Zach," she concluded with a whimper.

"Well, that IS a poser," said Zach noncommittally, trying to gauge Martha's reaction.

Martha grabbed and squeezed Zach's straining hard cock through his scrubs. She pulled down his pants and boxer briefs gingerly. She cradled his weapon in her delicate hand, where it looked huge. "I've gotten you extremely worked up," she swallowed. "And you have needs, I understand that. I know your history with Charisse. You two are not strangers! There's even a woman who plays Charisse in both series, but they're nothing like her. And I am not a cock blocker!" she insisted stridently. She let go of his cock like the gates opening at a horse race.

"You mean?" Zach stammered, trying to keep his eyes fixed on Martha. His dancing, excited cock said the rest. It pointed directly at the opening of Charisse's wet cunt.

"Yes," said Martha, grimacing and folding her arms under her bouncing massive titties. Her excited nipples strained against the fabric of her stretch top. "Go take care of her."

This didn't feel right. "I came here to make up with you, not cause more trouble," he said. "Your body language doesn't look like a yes. And you just got done explaining this shouldn't happen at work."

"No, go, Zach, do it," Martha said. She grimaced and waved him along. Charisse gave a hopeful and helpful ass wiggle. "Charisse is right. If I can't even handle watching you... I mean, I can watch you service a woman, any woman. I mean, I've watched... you... I mean, just go ahead, Zach. I'll be fine. I insist!" She gave him a gentle push.

"Aw, he's drooping!" Charisse said. "He likes you, silly flower, and he's worried he's going to hurt you."

"If you really-" Zach stammered.

"You'll have to guide him in," Charisse offered.

Martha grabbed the shaft of Zach's penis.

"No, really," he insisted. "That's unnecessary."

Martha was determined. He wasn't about to fight her as she dragged him by the cock over to Charisse's opening.

"Ha. I've never done this for somebody else," said Martha.

"Just stir it around in my juicy, oh, ah, that's right..." Charisse moaned.

"C'mon, get closer, Zach," Martha insisted. She pushed his ass so he staggered forward.

"Unnnh!" moaned Charisse.

"You are tight," Zach managed.

"Is my cunt slick enough for you, lover?" Charisse asked.

"Yesss," Zach breathed.

"You're started," said Martha. She spanked Zach's ass gently. "Get going."

Zach rocked into Charisse's wet, lively cunt until he was fully sheathed. It felt like heaven. He pulled out and helplessly thrust in. She sang out a clear note. "Yes, tighter than ever," he whimpered.

"We know you want to finish, Zach," said Martha. "Go ahead and finish what you started."

Martha was goading him. Charisse was tormenting his cock with her rippling vaginal walls. How did he get in these situations? The only way out was through.

He grabbed Charisse's ass cheeks firmly with a smack that made her shriek with delight. From there, he fucked her like a racing piston engine, like a maniac. He was at the complete mercy of her exquisite twat. He pistoned into her as she squeaked octaves and gushed.

"RAAAAAAH!!" Zach howled as he locked hard into Charisse. He jetted his soul, his love, his everything into her like a fire hose. As he did so, she shrieked her highest note.

They rested, panting together. Zach noticed Martha standing to the side. She looked like a deer in the headlights. One hand was guiltily feeling her bosom. The other was in her pants.

"You see, sweet pea, he was helpless," said Charisse. "He had to pollinate my flower once you got him started. And I was helpless to be pollinated after the moment of his powerful entry. And we're all fine, aren't we? Nothing bad happened from us being so out of control. You just need to let go and let nature handle it, little flower." She said this although Martha was hardly little compared to Charisse. She was only an inch shorter, and her breasts were huge. Huge and yummy. Zach pulsed in Charisse's gripping, dripping quim. She smiled and hugged him with her cunt walls.

Zach stepped back. His cock slid out wetly, barely tamed. At his exit, Charisse bore down. Their juices powerfully splashed out all over her legs and lowered panties. "You see, my flower? Natural sex, the kind that pollinates, is often messy. You must reclaim it for yourself. The circumstances are everything. His fluids are natural. Your fluids are natural. Even your turds are natural." At this remark, Martha's hands flew to her face and hid it in shame.

"Honestly," said Zach. "Part of being a parent is tolerating a mess. The soil was nothing."

Charisse waddled over to Martha, dripping everywhere, and hugged her tightly. "It's not that, Zach," she said. "Please tell him, little flower. Please. Everything will ease if you tell him."

"It's not relevant," Martha insisted. "I can do it unprotected, will do it unprotected. It's Zach, after all, my soulmate."

"Tell him," said Charisse. "You can get past this. Let Zach in, little flower. I promise it'll be good. I promise, promise."

Martha looked down, resigned. "Zach, when I was in my junior year at university, I went to a fraternity party."

Zach restrained himself from reassuring her and just listened. By the tone of her voice, he knew this was not about just a bit of drunken revelry.

"I don't even know what happened," Martha continued. "In the morning, I woke up. My panties were gone. I was wet and, and... sticky... all over. I could smell my own shit. I had thrown up some. I wrapped up in my coat and ran back to the dorm. I stayed in the shower. My vagina hurt, Zach, really hurt! My asshole too. And my throat. It was clear I'd been given a date rape drug. Who knows what they did to me while I was out. Years later, I remembered feeling sick and helpless and suffocated with pain as I was pushed at and jostled."

"I didn't lie to you Zach. I've had therapy and lovers since then. After I took my first man again between my legs, I thought I was fine. I knew I was a neatnik about sex. I thought it was just my preference. When I smelled your emission... ugh. I know it's not the same. When I saw my dropping, saw it, I felt agitated, so uncomfortable. I didn't want to run away. I'll behave now, trust me, I can act like a normal person."

"Martha," said Zach, tearing up. "You are a normal person who has been traumatized. Your reaction is understandable. We can work through it together. I can't imagine what it must have been like to wake up like that, hurt and feeling helpless. Not knowing what had happened or who your attacker or attackers were. It must have been awful. Your response is understandable. What should we do to take care of you?"

"I want you to make a baby in me, Zach," said Martha. "At the same time, I smell your semen all over Charisse, and I want to run and hide."

Charisse said, "My darling flower, it's time to get back on the horse." She grabbed the hem of Martha's stretch pants gently, playfully. Martha reacted and struggled. Charisse held on.

"Not right away," argued Martha, struggling. "I need to think."

"It's time to stop thinking and feel," argued Charisse. "Remember how Zach's powerful thrusts felt in you?"

"Yes."

"Remember when you gave him the gift of your surrender and he let loose in you?"

"Yes," Martha whimpered.

"Was it hot? Did he roar?"

"Yuss," Martha moaned.

There was something intensely erotic about Charisse and Martha wrestling over the latter's stretch pants. It was the massive knockers versus the massive pale ass. Martha's boobs played a drumbeat on their wrestling arms. Charisse's pale ass, stretch pants half down, wiggled enticingly as they struggled.

"Let Zach give you that wonderful feeling!" Charisse cried.

"But Zach finished!" insisted Martha.

Charisse fought Martha to a standstill. She was hobbled by her pants around her knees and dripping everywhere. "Silly flower, Zach can do it many times in a row!"

Martha was resisting without much resolve. Charisse managed to yank Martha's stretch pants halfway down her thighs. They fought over Martha's panties until they ripped. "Oh, apologies," said Charisse and let go.

Martha looked around at Zach. Willfully, she bent her naked ass toward him. She grabbed her cheeks to present both holes. Her cunt was winking open and wet with her slick cream. "This fight is meaningless. Zach just finished, see?"

Zach closed in on her backside. He stirred his straining hard penis, still sloppy wet from fucking Charisse, around Martha's vulva. He found the magic spot and thrust into her in uncontrollable jerks. Soon he was buried deep and wet in her. He groaned in delight.

"Uaaaugh!" was her only comment on his desperate, jerking entrance.

"Did I hurt you?" Zach asked.

"Still sore from last time," Martha moaned. "In case you haven't noticed, you're big, you jerk."

"I'm sorry," said Zach.

"Don't apologize, busy bee," said Charisse. "Can't you see that all this girl wants is to dilate herself painfully on your wet meat? To orgasm fitfully on your passionate tool?" Charisse smirked. "She's been practicing with a latex cast of you from the toy box."

"You mean?"

"What, you think that all I made was that trophy?" Charisse scoffed. "I carried a few choice representations of your magnificent instrument to Mars. Though sadly, the cast was left behind. I should perhaps sit you, or I should say stand you, for another one." She grinned with delight. "Now what are you waiting for? Get to work!"

Trying not to hurt Martha, he thrust his penis so that it flew in and out of her slick quim. He didn't bottom it out or slap her vulva. Despite his desperate need to mate her, he figured this was gentler. The sensation excited him. He wouldn't last long.

"But you need to surrender, flower," Charisse coached.

"Uuuuuuaaaaoooohhh!!" Martha vocalized, throbbing in an all-body orgasm.

"That's better!" Charisse encouraged. "Don't hold back, Zach."

Zach couldn't hold back. He thrust more firmly, bottoming out and smacking his hips and scrotum loudly on Martha's vulva.

"UUUUUUAAAAHHHH!!" Martha climaxed even more powerfully.

Zach kept his desperate pace. Martha's tight puss gripped him with terrible slick pressure. She whimpered in helpless pleasure.

"RAAAAAAAHH!!" His hips thrust and locked tightly into her. From somewhere unimaginable, his semen and his soul shot out and filled her until he was completely hollow.

There was quiet and panting from all three.

"Yesterday's chat with Zach must have gone well," said a musical Russian accent.

They turned to see the radiant Stacy and a desperate looking Aanya. Even smudged with dirt, Stacy looked radiant. Aanya had her hand down her pants.

Even Charisse was speechless. She nonchalantly slipped her hand out of her stretch pants. Her crotch was wet with all she had expressed onto her panties earlier.

"How is your dream come true?" Stacy asked Martha with interest.

"Messy and frightening."

Zach groaned in a kind of pain as his penis fell out. There was a plop and a splash all over Martha's legs and clothes.

"So messy," Martha added. She appeared to be in some distress. She squeezed her nose shut with her fingers.

Zach saw that Aanya had her hand down her pants. She told him, "Could you plan another one, please?"

Zach sighed and smiled. It was his life.

"Scoot along, Zach, it's time for our staff meeting," said Charisse. "Whoops, I've misplaced my ball bearings." She squatted down to look under the planting tables. The other women scrambled to help in the search. Stacy gave him a thirsty look as he took his leave, then returned to the search. Just the look made him shudder with desire for her. That woman had powers.

Zach's phone alarm beeped. It was time for his appointment with Noa.

A smiling Noa ushered Zach into her office. She wore little or no makeup, nor did she need it. She looked stunning in a purple knit dress that ended at crotch level. Her breasts strained against the top of it, nipples erect. As he sat on the bed, she splayed her legs at him from her office chair, flashing her white panties. He was mesmerized.

Something rolled against his hand. Noa's eyes widened. "Oh, whoops!" she exclaimed, and snatched up the object. It was conventional cylindrical dildo shaped vibrator, pink in color. She stuffed it into her bedside drawer with a smile. "I thought that would stay under the pillow! In my work, it's important for me to always feel alive and connected to my sexuality."

"I hope my depressive ramblings don't bring you down."

"Oh no! Nothing to do with you, honestly! Our sessions are stimulating, thinking of you with all our women. Afterward I have quite the opposite problem and need to calm myself."

"You flatter me."

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers
12