Founders Ch. 93

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go through your text messages. That seems like a good way to organize our talks."

Zach looked at his phone. "Here's a new one from Martha confirming she'll be at tonight's Trigonometry dinner."

"Sounds like progress. What happened with Martha? Last time, you were leaving here to meet her at your office."

"Well, we did meet, and we made love. But she ran away. I just found out why. I'm not sure I should say."

"These sessions are confidential, Zach."

"She was drugged and raped once at university. She thought she'd fully recovered. But seeing and smelling the mess we made with our unprotected sex, it reminded her, and she freaked out. I guess she'd always used condoms before the program, like many of us did."

"Good for her. I'm glad she confided in you, Zach. How are you dealing with the news?"

"It made me angry. When I hear this kind of thing, it's the only time I legitimately want to kill someone, the person who did it."

"Are you two working through it?"

"I think we are," said Zach, smiling.

"So she was hiding from you. I thought she was just ducking my boring community chat. And I see it in retrospect, how the smell of semen might trigger her PTSD."

"I liked your community chat."

"What was that drama at your table beforehand, where Adah stood up? It looked like she was going to cry."

"Anming told her she had to do the Trigonometry bent-over-the-table service thing in front of everybody."

"This is where you make love to a wife at the dinner table."

"Yes. But-"

"You have a new wife now? That's a big development! I don't know much about Adah. She's quiet."

"She's not quite a wife yet. And even if she were, I wouldn't do such a thing. Anming has been pushing both Adah and Parinaaz through the process relentlessly. So I told Adah to sit down. I hope you know that I'm not the kind of guy who would humiliate other people. I guess, unless they wanted it. I think it was just that Anming is sexually excited by being humiliated. So she thinks all women are. I don't think she meant Adah any harm."

"Well, it all got resolved. Yes, I saw that Adah and Naz were sitting at your table. This means new wives?"

"I think so."

"Sounds promising. You've had sex with them, then?"

"Yes." Zach smiled, remembering the pleasure of last night.

"Anything more to share about that?"

"They were wonderful! The three of us spent the night together last night. Naz, Doctor Gupta, and I had been together before."

"Before? I hadn't heard about this."

"I'm sorry. We've been talking about my grief and it just didn't come up."

"Zach, if you make love to a new woman, that's a big deal for you. I want to hear all about it as soon as possible, okay? I don't want to be surprised again."

"Fair enough."

"Anything else about Adah and Parinaaz? Describe this overnight. Did you go from one woman's bed to the other during the night? Or was it more like a threesome? Were there any hurt feelings?"

"It was more in between, not separate bedrooms, not really a threesome. Anming had instructed them to do all the wife things. So Naz watched while I had intercourse with Adah on the dinner table. I went twice. Then I did Naz twice while Adah watched. Then, I was taking a long time..."

"I'll bet!"

"...and Naz looked exhausted, so I switched back to Adah."

"Sounds exhausting."

"It was delightful! They're both so responsive, Adah especially. Who can resist that?"

"That's a positive attitude, Zach."

"And I was proud because they both got about equal time, about thirty-five to forty minutes."

"You timed it?"

"Only roughly. By then it was midnight, so we showered and went to bed."

"Quite an adventure."

"But we didn't go to sleep. The women remembered they needed to get the five minutes of cunnilingus apiece before bed."

"This is a Trigonometry thing?"

"It used to be, back on Earth, when we were all sleeping together every night. I'm not sorry Anming told them to do it. I miss it!"

"Wow, if only those TV shows back on Earth knew. Think of how many women would be getting their minds blown at bedtime. Think of the explosion of nookie! What a wonderful practice, Zach. It makes me want to be a Trigonometry wife." She squirmed in her seat. "This is turning me on fiercely."

"I agree. Statistics say that most men don't go down on women. I guess most men are morons. It's so easy to please a woman! And tasty too! I just don't understand it."

"To be fair to men, most women don't go down on men either, at least not very often."

"I just don't get it."

"Neither do I. But moving on. Of course, they both wanted you then."

"Well, I wanted them. They seemed at least fascinated by my horniness. So I made love to both of them again."

"Then you got some sleep I hope?"

"I did. But I woke up at 3 AM and at dawn to have them both again."

"Is this a normal thing for you?"

"Once or twice during the night? Sure."

"Go on," insisted Noa.

"Then they made breakfast, and it was great."

"And you wanted them again?"

"Am I that predictable?"

Noa chuckled.

Zach explained, "Adah didn't want it at the table. She really likes me missionary style. She just digs her fingernails into my ass and screams the whole time. It's wild. So we all went upstairs and I made love to both of them again. Then I left."

"That's quite a pace, Zach. Are you sure you're okay?" Noa leaned in, legs spread. Zach's eyes were helplessly drawn to her straining panties. Was there a bit of a wet mark on them? "Surely you can't feel at all sexual today after going so hard and continuous on two women."

"Actually..." said Zach. He dragged his eyes up from Noa's crotch to make eye contact. "I'm feeling extremely horny here and now with you."

"Zach, as I've said, I'm here to be of service to you. Relax. I'm not another woman you should feel obligated to take care of, sexually or otherwise."

"I understand that. I'm attracted to you, Noa. I'm interested in making love to you, if you're willing. That is, if you don't think it will hurt our therapeutic relationship."

"I don't want to interrupt your session. Let's discuss it later. What other text messages?"

"Here's one from Irma," said Zach. "I've been keeping her at arms length."

"Irma Jackson? What a wonderful woman. Why on Earth have you been avoiding her?"

Zach searched his mind. "It's not that Irma reminds me of Colby. She's not that much like Colby. Maybe it's a social thing. I guess I'm afraid people will see me as replacing Colby with her. People thinking I'm trying to improve on Colby with a medical doctor who is more sexually open-minded."

"And the connection with Colby being that she's a black woman?"

"That's what people would think," said Zach.

"Who are these people? Would you think that?"

"No. I guess I'm an idiot. The new people have never even met Colby unless they knew her from before."

Noa asked, "How have you gotten the impression she's sexually open-minded? Has she sent you explicit texts?"

"Not really. Not full nudes or anything. She reiterates to me that she wants to see me outside of work. I did her orientation, you see."

"I didn't know you were working at all."

"Just a little. Ayana was swamped with orientations and needed to stay on top of the colony's health besides."

Noa reiterated, "I still don't get the 'sexually open-minded' description."

"She mentioned she expected to see me at Alexis's orgy, which means she went."

Noa said, "And what if she did? It was a small group, five couples as I understand. I tried to get my date to go there, but he wouldn't go. Women sometimes desire recreational sex, too. Is that wrong?"

"It's not wrong in the least," confirmed Zach.

"It's just different from Colby. So this is about Colby."

"It's not about Colby. It's just... I've been busy."

"I think she's great. And I think you're great. The thought of you two coming together makes me happy."

"Fair enough."

"Who else are you texting with, Zach?"

"Well, there's always the Breeding Bitches inviting me to this and that. Michaela flashed her vulva at me the other day while Anming was introducing me to Adah and Naz."

"And what did you think of that?"

"I miss her. I want to get together with her."

"So, do you think of me as a Breeding Bitch?"

"Not really. Do you want me to think of you as a Breeding Bitch?"

"Well, I suppose I'm in that orbit. But I'd rather be unique to you, Zach."

"You certainly are that."

"Who else?"

"Well, there's you. You know that thread."

"I do. I feel like you've been withholding your expression from me."

"Well, it's been the whole concern about whether it will hurt our therapeutic relationship. I've loved your tasteful nudes. I guess we've decided now it won't hurt?"

"Yes, let's choose that."

"Well, here's something." It was a nude of Zach's powerful chest and abs. His erect cock jutted up from his groin at the bottom of the image.

"Wow," Noa exclaimed, smacking her luscious lips. "Nice! Thank you, Zach. I'm glad there's no more withholding. Such a powerful... figure." She squeezed her legs together and squirmed in her seat.

She returned from her reverie and said, "Who else?"

"Well, Siri. I've been flirting with her by text since the after party."

"She saw you make love to Colleen?"

"Yes."

"No wonder! Too bad I missed it."

"Alexis has a tape, I believe."

"I know." Noa grinned mischievously. "Who else?"

"Colby and I have been trading 'I miss you' texts."

"Any flirtation?"

"Not really. I haven't wanted to tease her, and she has her own reasons I suppose. We've shared that we miss our lovemaking. That's it."

"Successful long distance relationships often have a rich flow of media between partners. It's healthy."

"I'll discuss it with her."

"Who else?"

"Lava, the Bulgarian doctor. She seems horny at all times. I've stayed away."

"Any particular reason?"

"Just busy, overwhelmed. A lot of women are after me."

"That's not really true. I know the attention can feel overwhelming. Listen to what these women are saying rather than your overwhelm."

"Latest text from Lava: 'Fuck tonight', question mark. Pretty clear."

"Granted. But not universal. Let's move on."

"Aanya wants to be mock-raped again, and I just mock-raped her."

"You sound beleaguered by this. Send her to me. I'll find her other resources, okay?"

"Thank you."

"Anyone else?"

"Well, there's Stacy, Martha's friend. We've just been chatting, though. Nothing horny."

"Do you think she likes you?"

"I think so."

"Do you like her?"

"Well, she's radiantly beautiful, scary beautiful. And generally kind of a scary person."

"She's a very nice woman. Innocent, actually. Don't be intimidated, Zach."

"I'm not intimidated."

"Anyone else?"

"No, that's everybody."

"Does all this attention from the women feel good?"

"Good, yes, overwhelming, but good."

(To be continued)

12