All Comments on 'Founders Ch. 93'

by KSweetums

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Sure he likes the attention. Anybody would. Zach’s problem is that he won’t stand up for himself. He’s a good guy, who allows the women to treat him like a tool. Each has hurt him badly, but won’t cut him loose. To this point of the story, only Kushi, Becky, and Noa show the slightest respect or concern.

To Aanya, he’s become her fetish prop and nothing more. Alexis and Michaela only approach him when they want his weapon.

Anming became a tyrannical, manipulative, pimp - almost a female version of her Chinese tormentors. Charisse has become another pimp. Both introduce him as a sex drone, in social settings where saying no would humiliate him; regardless of his responses, the new women have been justifiably embarrassed.or the new woman.

Colby and Colleen deliberately kept him in the dark, while making long term plans. choreographed such that he couldn’t disagree. Neither asked for his company during their 4-year trips. That’s abandonment. Both will undoubtedly expect him to care for their children by other men.

At some point most will have their sex lives slow down, including Zach. And most have already chosen a different person as their life companion.

If he’s lucky, Becky will stick with him, otherwise the man will be a lonely afterthought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous