Founders Ch. 98

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
7k words
4.73
2.7k
6

Part 97 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

98: Saturday, Leo 21, 232. 1900 hours OST: Stacy

Saturday Leo 21 was Adah's night to serve at the table. The young pregnant astrophysicist was doing an able job in her own imaginative way. She wasn't all that sexually excited, though Zach's excitement always made her excited. It was something about her asshole. Something biological, she figured, since her colleague Naz relished the same treatment. She could hear Naz screaming all night long from his attentions to her butt hole.

Vaginal sex at the dining table embarrassed Adah. She often slobbered. Her orgasm noises sounded to her like the braying of a donkey. They were nearly constant with Zach pounding away as he often did. It was so undignified. Her copious orgasms would often encourage Zach to go again, or even a third time. She didn't want to be a slobbering braying donkey. Thus she had cleaned, lubricated, and offered him her asshole. So far it was going well for her. Zach was enjoying her asshole immensely. She was enjoying both the dinner table conversation and Zach's excitement.

"Ugh! Oh God!" Zach cried, thrusting excitedly. He went out of his mind in Adah's tight asshole. It was a rare treat for her to ask for it, which made it all the more special to him.

"So, Becky, what's your great news?" asked Adah brightly, bracing hard against the table. She gritted her teeth as Zach gave in to his excitement, thrusting harder and faster.

"I tested positive this morning!" Becky announced. Everybody knew it was for pregnancy.

The wives expressed joy, but on the brink of orgasm, Zach couldn't stop himself. The table watched as his loins shook, and with an "EEEEEAAAH!!" he unloaded in Adah's straining asshole. Adah's expression turned lewd as his hot spunk pumped into her derriere. This part very much sexually excited her.

By the time the applause died down, Zach had recovered enough to form words. "I'm so happy we're having another child together, Becky."

"Thank you, muscle buns," said Becky, "and thank you, Adah. It's good to have you in the conversation for a change. Thanks for making it special for Zach and driving him wild. It's entertaining to watch him lose his shit like this."

Colleen snickered, "You mean watch him get his special shit." The wives laughed, and Adah chuckled with them, reassured.

When Zach returned from washing up in the bathroom, he found there was cake. Anming, ever thoughtful, had one standing by. She only had to write, "Happy Conception Becky!" on it. She had the icing for that handy, too.

After dinner, Khushi brought a movie for them all to watch. Anming and Colleen skipped the movie and went out after tidying the kitchen.

Saturday was Martha's night. She was cuddled close on his right while new mom-to-be Becky was cuddled on his left. Adah climbed onto Zach's shoulders and had her popcorn bowl balanced on his head. Khushi sat to Martha's right. Naz sat to Becky's left. They were all cuddled together, discussing Adah's unique approach to Trigonometry's dining table ritual.

"Yes, seeing how Zach loves it was inspiring," said Becky. "I'll do it at the table tomorrow, okay? I've never done it in front of the wives like that. My legs feel wobbly thinking about it."

"Sounds like you enjoy the rear end," said Adah.

"When Zach does it," said Becky.

"So it's different," Adah pointed out.

Martha said, "I like how close we feel when he takes me that way. When we go upstairs, Zach, can we start with that?"

He said, "Surely."

Naz moaned, "He's such a nasty husband to have. He makes me want things I never dreamed."

Khushi smiled. "Ayana trained me back there. Before I had Ayana's blessing for Zach, I would give my backside to him so that she wouldn't taste his semen in my yoni. Hah! Those were my bad old days."

The movie ended. Colleen came back as they were tidying. Anming was still out. Khushi left to return home. Everyone else headed up to bed.

Since their fight a month ago, Anming and Khushi had made up reasonably well with Colleen as mediator. Zach didn't know the reason for their former simmering animosity. Nobody disclosed it to him, and he didn't need to know. He tried to put it out of his mind.

He knew it wouldn't be a professional fight. It had to be over a man, or perhaps a woman. Perhaps Anming thought it wrong for Khushi to be Zach's wife yet living and raising kids with Ayana. Anming tended to be an angry promoter of certain familial rights Zach didn't need or want. As for Khushi's specific beef, he had no idea.

Colleen asked the three to spend more quality one-on-one time together outside the bedroom. Anming and Zach took long romantic walks through the domes together, kissing.

For Khushi, Zach met her at the end of her clean room workday. They talked while she ate a snack. He often joined her in the shower. More often than not, he got excited and had to have her there. Even after years and two babies together, she was happy that he couldn't resist her naked charms.

At Alexis's fourth town pregnancy party on Simha the 17th, there was only one new positive pregnancy test, Becky's. She announced it was Zach's child. Although it was no surprise, Ayana noted with alarm the growing number of babies fathered by Zach. Alexis interrupted her, and expressed in glowing terms the glory of getting fucked and creampied by Zach. Naz felt compelled to stand up and say a few words in support of Zach. She didn't say much, but the look on her face said it all.

Zach couldn't believe how much the sight of some of the "forbidden" cunts at the pregnancy party excited him reliably each month. The breathtakingly beautiful Stacy and Sierra baring their cunts! The lesbians, Tara, Pam and Ayana. The reluctant ones, like Minna. Sometimes he liked to think of them during sex with a wife. When he was close to orgasm, he would think of one of these new women beginning to piss. The thought would make him ejaculate that much harder.

That evening back at Trigonometry, it was Martha's turn at the table and Colleen overnight. At bedtime, Zach and Colleen visualized and did pleasant work toward creating their third child together. After her cunt was thoroughly creamed, Zach didn't neglect her asshole. He knew how much she loved it.

Colleen's positive pregnancy news came soon after. She announced it at dinner on Sunday, Simha 22nd. Anming had a cake at the ready. That evening, Becky deferred to Colleen, who had her asshole prepared for the occasion. Naz squirmed at the table witnessing Colleen's anal pleasure. Luckily, it was Naz's night, and she had also thoroughly prepared her own asshole. After dinner, Naz persuaded Zach to skip movie night. The other wives heard Naz's deep shrieks and moans from the anal sex she loved. The sounds started up again and again, far into the night. Colleen, restless, went out.

The next day, Monday, it was to be Anming over the table and Khushi overnight. Anming had profound orgasms at dinner and cried. She asked Khushi to have Zach overnight, and Khushi agreed readily. Zach knew Khushi was quite sated these days. He was having her daily in the clean room shower. Zach also took it as a sign the two wives were getting along better.

Anming's request was unprecedented. Despite her obvious lustiness, she normally stuck to the position that sex was a dirty chore. Such a departure for her was wild. She was even wilder when they reached the bedroom. Zach had never had a night of sex like that with Anming. It was desperate. It was close. It was emotional. Afterwards, he feared what might have prompted it.

His pleasant days in daycare and wild abandoned nights of sex with Anming continued weekly. He no longer stole Fridays for Siri and Lava. Instead, he stole Mondays from Khushi to see Siri and Lava. Khushi was happy to oblige, considering his present obsession with interrupting her clean room showers.

At the Virgo 17 pregnancy party, the only new positive test was Colleen's. Along with the always entertaining baring of pussies and peeing, Alexis made all manner of jokes. Some jokes were about how Trigonometry grew out their pussy hair for Zach. Many jokes concerned Zach possibly being the only fertile man in the colony.

At the Kanya 17 pregnancy party, there was no news at all. Alexis was alarmed. Wasn't anyone having sex? To get to the bottom of this, she interviewed the women one by one.

Aanya the germ biologist was nursing her second child. She would not be fertile for many months to come. Though she'd once been part of Trigonometry, he'd hardly seen her lately. She'd stopped asking him for mock-rapes. Whatever his therapist Noa was doing with Aanya must be working.

Adah the physicist was joyously pregnant with her first child, Zach's child. She was so tiny and thin, she was already showing. Zach knew her to be lusty even pregnant as she was. However, their Wednesdays and Saturday dinner times together seemed to be plenty of sex for her.

Agatha, the young busty tiny brunette who had commanded Mars Colony Mission Two, reminded all of her status. She was happily pregnant with Kayaan's child. The rejected Kayaan looked at her longingly from across the room. She was sitting arm in arm with Homer Jamal, the lithe fit black geologist. Even so, she had been idly flirting with Zach via text messages and revealing photos. Lately, her fantasies had drifted towards Zach making love to her while Homer watched them.

Mayor Alexis, head of Gemicorp Mining, was nursing her second child. Zach hadn't had sex with Alexis for some time. While he was at the Breeding Bitches Saloon doing childcare, Alexis was at the mining offices down the road. By the time she returned to her saloon in the evening, Zach had gone home. He missed her smooth-shaved and incredibly agile cunt. If he visited her at any time of the night or day, he was sure she would have him. He just had to get around to it.

Anming, Zach's Nobel Laureate physicist wife, was also nursing. They'd recently been having extremely torrid Friday nights together. It reminded him of how free she'd been when she had first returned from living with Aiden. Zach was both pleased and worried. Perhaps her behavior was linked to her recent breakup with Aiden.

Ayana, Zach's medical doctor colleague, was fertile and very lesbian. She reported trying with her chosen sperm donor Lyuben for a month and a half with no result. Zach's access to Ayana's sweet cunt was nonexistent unless she chose him again as a sperm donor. That was unlikely. Or, he might gain access if he urged Anming into another threesome. That would be unethical.

Zach's wife Becky, Gemicorp's chief attorney, was pregnant with Zach's child. One dinner and one night of sex a week was being plenty for her.

Charisse, the brilliant botanist, was fertile and had been trying with various men for a month. When Zach found this out, he wanted her. He would never stop being lusty for his nature girl. He knew she would readily spread for him atop her beloved dirt pile. He just had to make it over to the agriculture dome.

Colette, the ace mineral prospector and sexual slave, was nursing. Zach knew he could have her anytime he wanted just by asking her master, Alexis. He felt uncomfortable giving Colette everything she wanted and needed, which was sometimes pain. It was best for him to stay away.

Zach's wife Colleen, leader of the entire Mars colony mission, was newly pregnant with his child. Their weekly night together was better than ever. It was all the sex she wanted, at least from him.

Irma, the young black doctor, was on birth control. She wanted children, just not right away. Since Zach had gotten together with Siri and Lava, he'd received racier photos and texts from her. Clearly, he had a chance with her. Noa had urged him to make a closer acquaintance. He really should.

Zach's wife Khushi, the colony's semiconductor process engineer, got her period last month and was trying with Zach. They didn't mention it to the crowd, but she was getting daily attention in the clean room shower.

Lava, a medical doctor, was pregnant with Dallas's child. Zach knew she was receiving attention from many men. Even so, he saw her most Monday nights.

Michaela, the Breeding Bitches resident physicist, reported trying unsuccessfully. She had been with various men regularly since the month of Mithuna, including Zach. She wasn't picky. Anyone she could grab into a secluded spot with and get into her would do. And everybody got hard for the petite redhead, Zach knew. She wasn't unhappy that she had more trouble getting pregnant than most. Zach's opportunities with Michaela had been few. His wives and other liaisons kept him busy elsewhere than between her legs.

Zach's wife Martha, the young botanist and still his number one fan girl, was pregnant with his child. She was content with their weekly lovemaking.

Minna, an independent geologist, was on birth control for the foreseeable future. She reiterated she was not part of the baby-making portion of the mission. She admitted that if the right man came along, she might start a family one day. Zach would do her in a second, but they hadn't flirted or even talked much yet.

Zach's physicist wife Naz was pregnant with his child. One thorough night of sex a week was a fine frequency for her.

Noa, the therapist and self-proclaimed colony whore, was on birth control. She believed she had to stand apart from the community. She wanted to avoid any appearance of favoritism or conflict of interest. She had a weekly therapy session with Zach. It was often followed by a lovemaking session of great mutual satisfaction.

Pam was was a geologist and Tara's lover. She was interested in bearing a child. It was in the planning stages, she said. Zach held out the hope he'd be the choice, though realistically, it was unlikely. As a practical rather than lusty decision, he'd be at the bottom of the list.

Sandra, the medical doctor, was happily pregnant with Kiaan's baby. To Zach she had been mostly a colleague. Since getting together with Lava and Siri, sexy back channel interactions had picked up with nearly all his colleagues. Ayana was the only exception. From Sandra, he'd gotten half a dozen recent racy texts and nude pictures. Her body length nudes were instant erection material. She was deliciously pretty and fit in a curvy rather than sculpted way. Zach didn't care a bit that she was older. However, she had that melancholic tendency to see the darker side of everything. That was a turn-off.

Sanya, one of the Mission Two engineers, was pregnant with Joel's baby. She was a mystery to Zach. He'd rarely spoken with her. The closest he'd gotten to the short stocky brunette was watching her piss once a month. She was stocky and extremely short, a very nice body, he'd guess. Her shaved crack and protruding lips left him eager to explore her body and see her pleasure.

Savannah, a beautiful geologist, was pregnant with Aiden's baby. This was a big reason why Anming had broken up with Aiden. Zach had rarely spoken with her, though she seemed affable. Now that Anming was pissed with her, he didn't expect she'd make the Trigonometry dinner invitation list.

Sierra, the stunningly beautiful former commander of the mining flight, was on birth control. She was still smarting after Dallas cheated on her, the divorce, and the abortion. She had no immediate plans to get pregnant. Zach hoped she was staying busy. He hardly ever saw her around the colony.

Siri, the medical doctor, was on birth control. She announced she didn't plan to have a child with her husband Lyndon. Everybody knew they had effectively split up without her having to say it. Zach saw her along with Lava most Monday nights.

Stacy, the botanist, announced she was coming off birth control. She was interested in having a child. It was in the planning stages. She and Zach had been cordial in the past. Perhaps he could figure into her plans? But no, as a biologist, she would probably take the diversity route, not him.

Tara the engineer wanted children, but would wait until her partner Pam was pregnant to consider the matter further. She had been friendly with Zach in their few interactions. It was clear to him she wasn't attracted to men even a little bit.

Now the lack of new positive tests made sense to Alexis and the group. Only four women were trying to get pregnant. With a twenty-five percent chance of conception each month, the result wasn't anomalous. With that, the meeting ended.

Ten days later, on Kanya the 27th, Anming dropped a bomb at the breakfast table. Zach was particularly horny that morning after a wild night with Becky. He asked Anming to bend over the breakfast table for him since it was her day to take him.

She refused, saying, "I received my courses yesterday, my husband. You have so many new babies coming, some due to my own influence. It is up to me to set matters straight and leave your bed for a time once again. I promise to return once pregnant, if you wish it. Regrettably, by then I will be soiled irredeemably by the privates of other men. I will understand if you never wish me to return."

"Anming, please," Zach begged.

But she was adamant. "I must do this. I realize this ungrateful slut has ruined everything. Goodbye, my husband. I hope with all my heart it is only a short time." With that, Anming turned and left.

Zach sat down heavily, shell shocked. Martha grabbed him and held him. She said to the other wives, "I'll take over for today. They don't need me in the Agriculture Dome. I can go to daycare. Let's go, Zach."

By lunch, Zach was in a slightly better mood. This had happened before. He should have seen it coming. He knew it wasn't because Anming didn't love him. And caring for children, no matter how trying, was one of his favorite activities.

He and Martha were relieved for lunch together. She suggested, "Let's take our sandwiches and walk, Zach. There's something I want to show you."

As they walked into the Agriculture Dome, Martha continued. "There's a plan I've been working on for a while. But now, it especially works. I'd prefer it if all four of us told you about it."

Martha rounded a corner, Zach in tow, to find Charisse, Aanya, and Stacy working. They all set down their tools and plants. They rushed over to hug him tightly. "We heard about Anming," Charisse said. "Oh, our poor Zachary."

Stacy had reached him first and had pressed her delicate face firmly into his midriff. Her crotch straddled his right leg as she hugged him tightly. Though he loved all their hugs, about eighty percent of his attention was on Stacy. She was effectively humping his leg. It felt wonderful! He felt her perfect body pressing tightly, grinding against him. It made his body sing.

"When you're ready to talk, let us know," said Charisse.

"I'm fine talking like this," Zach said joyfully.

"That's wonderful!" Charisse said. "Martha, this was your idea. Explain."

"I can't," Martha said. "What if he doesn't like it?"

"Go ahead," prompted Charisse. "I promise he'll like it."

Martha cleared her throat and explained. "Zach, the four of us have decided to become a quartet called the Garden Girls. This quartet is for the purposes of procreation and fun, or pollination and sunlight, as Charisse likes to say. Before you get worried, our previous affiliations stand. I'm still your wife. Charisse is still pledged to the Breeding Bitches. Aanya will stay with Ethan."

"Sounds interesting," Zach praised. "A combination work group and leisure group, I gather?"

"Get to the important part!" Charisse prompted.

Martha looked tongue-tied.

"Okay, I will," said Charisse. "We want you to be our first Pollinator, Zach."

Zach was momentarily stunned by Stacy increasing the pressure of her full body hug. She ground her crotch against his leg. He felt faint, but managed to ask, "What are the duties of a Garden Girls Pollinator?"

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers