Founders Ch. 98

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach and Charisse orgasmed again and relaxed to watch the end of the video together. The contrast of skin tones was lovely. The pleasure Jason and Sandra gave one another was wonderful.

After the movie Charisse said, "Thanks for joining me, and for the extra creampies."

"Thanks for inviting me," said Zach. They kissed passionately.

Zach turned to Alexis. "You know, this is an invasion of people's privacy."

"Oh Zach, no it isn't," said Alexis. "Remember that massive legalese I have everyone sign before they can buy a drink at the bar for the first time?"

"Sure."

"It's somewhere in there."

"Tricky."

Alexis explained further. "The footage I save for my personal spank bank is all marked 'private' and 'no copy'. The files are backup and restore only."

"Sounds fairly safe," said Zach. "Don't let the files get out, Alexis. It could ruin the colony."

"You worry too much."

(To be continued)