Founders Ch. 98

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly man," said Charisse. "To knock up the Garden Girls until we're fully knocked up, with child that is."

"I still want Ethan," clarified Aanya. "But I want rapes as well. If a rape results in pregnancy, well, accidents happen! When I stop nursing, I want to risk your splooge once or twice."

"Mock-rapes, my tender flower," Charisse corrected.

"They know," Aanya said. "He knows. Maybe more than once or twice. It feels like a delicious idea for you to tie my legs apart and fill my fertile womb with your potent semen."

"And you know I've been trying, Zach," said Charisse. "I want to go exclusive with you. But that means I'll need daily pollinations. I know it's a lot to ask."

Stacy looked up into his eyes. "Me, as well. I am off birth control. I had my first period. I have been missing a man between my legs for two weeks! I go crazy, Zach." Up until today she'd barely said a word to him. Her Russian accent was cute. She ground her crotch against him.

"Anything," he said to Stacy, spellbound, "anything you need, I'll provide." His gaze included all of them. "Yes. Whatever you need. I'll be your Pollinator."

"Kiss me," Stacy whimpered.

Zach leaned over and kissed Stacy. Flowers exploded in his head.

Martha said, "Zach. Zach? Listen, Zach. Here's the plan. I'll go back to daycare and cover for you. I'll call Anming to help me. She was supposed to be on daycare duty today. Aanya will hold down the Agriculture Dome. She doesn't need a mock-rape today, but you should start planning one to have ready. You accompany Stacy and Charisse to Stacy's place, okay? She lives alone since I moved out to join Trigonometry. You three shouldn't be disturbed there. They both need your lovemaking as soon as possible. I'll make excuses for you this evening at Trigonometry."

Zach walked Stacy and Charisse to Stacy's apartment. As they walked, the women made plans. They would have Zach take Stacy straight up to her bedroom. Charisse would stay downstairs for a few minutes to prepare snacks and water. Charisse wanted to honor Stacy's first time with Zach. Until they wanted their first break, Charisse would shut herself into the closet. She would watch them through the slats and masturbate with her vibrator. She liked to watch.

When they got to the threshold of Stacy's apartment, Zach threw open the door. Before Stacy could walk in, he lifted her in his arms.

Stacy reacted, "Whoop! Oh, I get it, like bride. But since my place, and I am OG, shouldn't I be carrying you?" Her bright saucy face framed in red curls regarded him. She was so beautiful here, close as breathing, it made his knees weak.

From behind them, Charisse said, "Remember, little flower! Optimism! Praise! But above all, let the romance in."

Zach headed to the stairs. "You're in the master suite?"

"Always," said Stacy.

Zach opened the door to her sparsely furnished bedroom. There was a big firm bed. He laid Stacy down gently on it.

"Bed is new for you, Zachary," she said, throwing her shirt across the room. Her perfect size D breasts flew out with major erotic force. This was really happening!

Zach was breathless at the sight of her frantic undressing. He picked up on her urgent mood, but not knowing how far to press it. He removed his scrub top and got on the bed.

Stacy's stretch pants, panties, and flats joined her shirt in a pile near the door. She grabbed the waist of his scrub pants and pulled firmly downward. They wrestled off Zach's last vestiges of clothing together.

Stacy grunted when she saw Zach's rampant cock. She didn't look daunted in the least. She latched onto it with one hand. She wanted to suck it.

"First things first," said Zach, and dragged her vulva excitedly to his tongue and lips. She tasted of hard work, and that girl tanginess, and vitamins.

Stacy's reaction was, "Is- Aaaa! Nnnn! DA!" There followed a string of Russian translating roughly as, "Eat my cunt, fluffy bunny!" She was inarticulate, her commentary ranging from whimpers to bird cries. She didn't know Zach understood a bit of Russian.

Stacy was responsive to oral, orgasming a good dozen times. Breathlessly, she shouted in Russian, "Plug my starving cunt now, you fucking moron cunt muncher! Babies don't come from your tongue!"

Zach came up for air and rocked into her. He had her tight under him in missionary. Her legs were way out, since she was flexible. He had an iron grip on each of her entire ass cheeks. He pointed her pelvis to receive him most deeply and satisfyingly. She was juicy and slick.

"Fuck me, oh OH FUCK! You perfect bunny! Big fucking- oh my god shit!!" she cried in Russian, still not suspecting that he understood her. Instead, he was getting points for being a good lover. He'd take it. Her cunt writhed, squeezed, and sucked him as he thrust. She became quite inarticulate. Her responses ranged from constant bird cries to full-throated howls when a good one got hold of her. He pounded relentlessly with all his weight and power. This seemed to be her only preferred speed for now. He yanked and slammed her hips up into him with his hands gripping her ass.

As he entered his short strokes, Stacy let out a keening wail, knowing what was coming.

"RAAAAHHH!!" Zach roared as he thrust, reached, and arched his hips into her like a madman. Satisfaction filled him as he launched jet after jet of semen deep into her. She bawled as her hips flailed futilely, trapped under his body, held by his hands.

As soon as Zach came to his senses, he rolled off Stacy. His cock slid out with a "Splurp!" He was worried he'd hurt her, their sex had been so rough and raw.

She indeed looked wrecked. He stopped worrying when she smiled and muttered feebly in Russian. "Those girls didn't lie. I've never ever been fucked like that before."

"Happy to please," said Zach in bad Russian.

"You understand?!" she wailed in English, covering her face in embarrassment. She lay back. "Don't get big head."

She continued, "But actual, is true from my heart. I know I don't know how to handle such men as you, Zachary. You are sweet like fluffy bunny. Where I come, bunny for eat. Before Houston, men either terrified, useless, or brutal. No -- hah -- connection. No is like communication. No friendship. Is terrified fuck or brutal fuck. All is fuck.

"Then, during training, there came my airman. And came and came, hah, hah! The way you hold me reminds me much of him. He was sweet like fluffy bunny, too. Learned of American way. Is hard and messy to feel things for men. I cried to leave my airman after launch. Yet, I would rather feel something than be dead inside as before. Now I feel something again."

"Thank you," said Zach. "This was important for me, too. I'm in awe of you." He noticed there were snacks and water on the bedside table. "Charisse is here?" he whispered.

"Da, hear 'zzzt'?"

Sure enough, there was the muffled sound of a vibe from the closet.

"Come join us, Charisse. Don't hide in there," said Zach.

All smiles, Charisse emerged from the closet nude and crawled onto the bed. "You speak Russian, Zach?" she asked.

"Badly," Zach assured her. "I understand only the dirty words. Thus, I have no problem understanding Stacy."

Stacy punched him gently on the arm for his rudeness. This hurt momentarily until Charisse slurped his cock into her mouth.

As the evening progressed, the two women tag-teamed him mercilessly. Charisse knew his limits well from their Breeding Bitches sessions. They had him awake and erect all night. They would ride him, one on his face and one on his cock. When he wanted more leverage, he would take one while the other rested. Both women were insatiable. This went on and on.

By the morning, the three were on intensely intimate terms. Zach invited Stacy to stop her lonely living arrangements and join Trigonometry. She accepted. He invited Charisse to live with Trigonometry. She declined, saying the Breeding Bitches were now her children's home.

The next evening at dinner, Stacy's acceptance into Trigonometry was made official. Since it was Saturday, Adah had dinner duty. She offered her asshole so she could focus on this important decision.

After the movie, Martha, whose night it was, invited Stacy to join them in Zach's bed. Stacy accepted. In this more intimate context, he could tell that Martha was both romantically and sexually attracted to Stacy. Sadly, it was clear Stacy remained oblivious. When Martha's kisses went from friendly to passionate, Stacy backed off, laughed, and joked nervously about it.

In Zach's modified schedule, Stacy took Anming's place on daily and dinner duties. He had the previous day's wife once or twice in the early morning. He had the current day's wife bent over the breakfast table. He spent his lunchtime in the Agriculture Dome with one or more of the Garden Girls. He would have Khushi after work in the clean room shower. This was so much for Khushi, Stacy would often take her place on Mondays and at dinner Thursday evenings. At dinner, there was the assigned rotation. After dinner, they all would often watch a show or movie together. He would almost always fondle one or more wives during this. If anyone got worked up, he would have her right there on the couch during the movie. Then it was time for bed. Stacy was insatiable. She had him in Anming's slot on Friday as well as overnight on Monday, replacing Khushi.

This new schedule meant that on Mondays, Zach would have Stacy over the breakfast table. They would work together in childcare. On their lunch break, they would visit Charisse and the other Garden Girls. During this long lunch, Stacy would invariably catch another load in her pussy. After work, Zach would take a break to pounce on Khushi in the clean room shower. Then it was back to Stacy taking multiple loads over the dinner table. She would be worked up after dinner. He would generally have her again on the couch during the movie. Then they would spend an often wakeful night of sex together.

It seemed to resolve something for Martha when Stacy showed no bedroom interest in her. Martha's dream of Zach had largely come to fruition, but her dream of Stacy had been dashed. The two women remained the best of friends.

Zach was back to satisfying Charisse's urgent daily needs. Naturally, he found himself accepting Charisse's invitation to private Breeding Bitches events. One evening, he accepted Charisse's invitation to watch a movie with them. Knowing them, he expected a new porno flick from Earth, perhaps.

Before the video began, the Breeding Bitches prepared. Alexis removed her faux-leather skirt and lubed up her giant vibrating dildo. She passed the bottle of lube around. Charisse and Michaela accepted some for their much more modest vibrators. Siri had been invited, and brought her vibrator. Like the others, she got naked from the waist down. Jason was the only man invited other than Zach. Colette was looking forward to being a convenient piss and cum dump for all during the film.

The video started. It was a homemade video Alexis had made.

It was a video of Aanya baring her little coppery cunt at the Kanya 17 pregnancy party. It showed her lowering her head to break eye contact with the crowd fixated on her. After another moment to overcome her shyness, she pissed into the potty.

This cut to Alexis and Aanya in an upstairs room at the Breeding Bitches Saloon. Alexis blindfolded Aanya and bound her wrists tightly behind her back. She pushed Aanya roughly onto a bed. As a blindfolded Aanya struggled and squirmed, Alexis lubed up an internal vibrator. She pounced on Aanya, pinned her legs apart, and teased her clitoris maddeningly with it. As Aanya helplessly squirmed in orgasm, Alexis inserted it firmly into her vagina. This must be what Noa had arranged to help offload Aanya's rape fantasies from Zach.

The scene faded to later. Aanya was quite aroused, writhing on the bed. Alexis removed the internal vibrator then quietly admitted Lee, the stocky geologist, into the room. She accepted some cash from Lee.

Lee fell on Aanya and jammed his penis into her slick vagina. He fucked her missionary style without regard to her bound arms. Aanya gritted her teeth, barked in pain and pleasure, and orgasmed. A couple of minutes later, Lee's movements stopped. He was finished. He dressed quickly and left. Alexis took a closeup of Lee's modest but evident creampie brimming in Aanya's cunt.

More men followed in quick succession. The pace moved quickly. None of them lasted long. All were erect and ready to go when they entered the room and handed over their cash. Aarav creampied her, then Tibs, then Lou, who took his time. Aanya was screaming out multiple orgasms as Lou finished.

Zach had to agree, this was great stuff. Michaela rode Zach as they watched the video of Aanya's gangbang together. Jason was taking Charisse from behind. Alexis was masturbating. Colette, at Alexis's order, was giving cunnilingus to Siri.

After Lou's creampie in Aanya was investigated, the scene faded, and another began. Zach's own thin little wife Adah bared her yoni to the pregnancy party crowd. She hid her face with one hand as she pissed.

In the next scene, Adah entered a bedroom upstairs at the saloon with Aiden in tow. She looked happy and stoned. She was wearing clothes she hadn't made that long ago. This must have happened since she'd gotten pregnant. Well, it was an open marriage. And a good thing, too. Michaela's tight orgasming twat felt delicious on his cock.

This was hot stuff. A stoned Adah bared her little coppery body, shyly undressing in the corner. The extent of her now bushy muff confirmed his suspicion that this was recent. Aiden undressed and gave her tiny cunt a little oral. She returned the favor, sucking his cock as best she could. Then they proceeded to do it missionary style on the bed. After a few minutes, Adah clearly became excited and wrapped her legs around Aiden. He was a big man like Zach. Her familiar orgasmic cries started up. It was clear Aiden was doing the job for tiny Adah.

Seeing a wife of his do it with another guy always flipped Zach's switch. He came as quietly as he could manage in Michaela's pussy during this scene. Michaela waved Colette over to clean up his creampie. Colette tongued out the creampie overflow in Michaela then licked his cock clean. Zach needed to pee. He pissed into Colette's mouth. She let it fall from there into a bucket. By the time he was done, the scene between Adah and Aiden had ended.

In the next scene, Siri was only a little modest peeing into the potty. She looked down to spread herself and aim into the cup. For the rest of her stream, she looked around the crowd of men with a mischievous grin.

"Hey! I didn't think I'd be watching myself!" Siri complained.

Cut to her leading Joel into an upstairs Breeding Bitches bedroom. The tall, dark, and handsome geologist and the petite blonde doctor seemed familiar. She dropped to her knees and sucked him. He pulled her up onto the bed. Up went her dress. Off came her panties. She was more than ready. He thrust and ejaculated into her within a few minutes. They kissed, a light peck only. He zipped up and left.

Siri remained spread and dribbling Joel's cum onto the bedspread. Then, something happened that Zach hadn't expected. Siri's husband Lyndon entered the room, agitated. Lyndon was a stunningly handsome black man with a British accent. They traded jabs about cheating on each other, his angrier, hers more satirical.

Zach couldn't figure out how Siri could remain all spread toward him during an argument like that. Then he saw Siri shut the argument down by wagging her legs at Lyndon. Her husband stopped shouting, drew out his sizable cock, and rubbed it erect.

Lyndon thrust into Siri, churning out Joel's offering onto the bedspread. Lyndon was very excited. Siri had massive orgasms under him. Within a few minutes, Lyndon stopped and unloaded a huge batch into Siri. After a few mild insults passed between them, Lyndon zipped up and left. Siri stayed there spread with Lyndon's juice running out of her. Would more men come by? Zach wouldn't find out. The scene ended.

Next up was Irma Jackson, the petite black doctor. She looked down at the potty shyly as she pulled down her pants and panties. Her protruding inner labia were even darker than the rest of her. Still looking down, she spread her labia and showed a little pink. She peed neatly into Ayana's sample container and then the potty.

The next scene showed her entering a bedroom at the Breeding Bitches Saloon. She was hanging on tall, thin, handsome Grant, the brown-haired miner. He towered over her. Zach had already seen Grant fuck Stacy in the garden, but he'd never seen Irma in action.

As Zach continued to watch the video, Alexis arrived and mounted his erect tool, replacing his hand. She squished her cervix past his cock head, effortlessly taking him deeper and deeper. Then she clamped her cunt muscles tight with a slippery squelch to ride him as they watched.

In the video, Grant's cock looked massive in Irma's tiny hand. There was a prolonged bout of cunnilingus from Grant; good for him! Zach's pleasure was intense at seeing Irma nude and writhing on the bed. Irma's petite form boasted big, dark-nippled breasts, perky in the Martian gravity. She whimpered between orgasms and growled and bucked her hips during.

Irma went crazy when the tall Grant covered her missionary style and thrust his long pole into her. Zach was actively holding off in Alexis lively cunt by this point. Alexis softly grunted continuously in orgasm. She pulsed and twitched. Zach couldn't hold off any longer. He grunted as softly as he could manage and ejaculated copiously up into Alexis. From there, he and Alexis watched as Irma and Grant frantically went at it. The contrast in their skin tones was beautiful. Irma's legs clenched Grant's ass as he unloaded in her.

Next, it was Zach's little wife Anming peeing in the potty for the crowd of men. Her look of embarrassment during this always made him hard and horny. He dreaded what he might see next. Who would she be paired with?

Anming was pushed into a Breeding Bitches bedroom. She wobbled and laughed, drunk or stoned or both. Zach felt relief when he saw it was Lou behind her, and his cock rallied. Anming and Lou chattered joyfully with each other in Mandarin. Zach already knew about Lou and knew he treated Anming well. That was the most important thing. He was so worried about her now. It would be great if Anming picked Lou to do the honors. But he saw this video was from a few months ago, before the breakup.

Zach's cock didn't know what to do. Charisse slid her wet writhing cunt onto it. On the one hand, he missed Anming and was desperate to see any vestige of her. On the other hand, his mood was crashing seeing her with another man. Should he leave? He decided to stick it out. The voyeur in him was too strong.

As Zach expected, Lou gave Anming oral. She reacted with mewing enthusiasm to it. He did it for so long, the scene cut to show her last shaking grinding orgasm. Then Lou had Anming ride him. Screaming orgasms erupted from Anming. There were scenes with several interesting positions. Anming orgasmed wildly in all of them. It was a virtuoso performance for Lou, who finished on her face and chest. Anming sputtered, blinked her eyes, and smiled. Zach finished in a quietly orgasming Charisse with a groan.

Sandra, the petite pretty redhead doctor, was last. She looked awfully damn good for forty, even baring her big red bush, spreading, and peeing in the potty. She smiled proudly at the men, and she should be proud. He'd tap that in an instant.

Sandra entered a bedroom with Jason. Oh, this would be good. She threw off her clothes. Her B breasts were petite along with the rest of her.

The petite redhead and the short well-endowed black man traded lots of oral, back and forth. Then Sandra rode Jason. After a while, Jason was on Sandra missionary style.