Four Bi Swingers

Story Info
Finding something to keep our sanity in the time of Covid 19.
23.4k words
4.45
23.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers

Four Bi Swingers — Finding something to keep our sanity in the time of Covid 19

Author's Introduction: This is a story about two couples whose social lives have languished during the years of the Covid situation. The couples met online with the help of Swinger's Connection.com (a fictional website made up for this story). One of the couples have never taken their fantasy of swapping too seriously, but do like to look at the options online just for fun — but now a fun pass-time fantasy leads them, in their boredom caused by a curtailed social life, to jump into their swinger fantasy for real.

Just a heads up / Content Warning; This story contains scenes of bisexual female/female and bisexual male/male sexual engagement, so if that's not your thing I don't want to spring it on you unaware. Obviously, such a story also has male/female sex scenes with the swapping of spouses. If it sounds like a fun ride, hop on board and let's see where these two swinger couples go. The story has about 117 KB of text — which should be about six Literotica pages in length.

Story Tags; group sex, male bisexual, female bisexual, bisexual lesbian sex, bisexual male sex, wife swapping, husband swapping, etc.

*****

Scene One:

"Just sitting around night after night watching the boob-tube is driving me crazy. I don't know how much more of this I can endure." As I express my own frustrations, I wonder if it's just me or if she's feeling the same way.

"You're not alone in that Rick. I gotta confess, this cooped up routine has driven me to way too much porn. But that only makes it worse, and watching lesbian porn just reminds me how long it's been since I've been with another woman."

"I know our sex has slowed down — you'd think it'd be just the opposite. I know you miss spending time with other women. Hmmm, makes me wonder if that's why you wanted me to wear some of your sexy underthings a couple of weeks back? You trying to make me over into your girlfriend." I tickle her tummy and tease her, but don't really think that's Lara's reason for playfully coaxing me to go along with her dressing me in some panties and the lacy silky top — we've already played on our kink with me wearing some girly things on occasion — and I know that's far from what she gets with a woman — I empathize with her for needing to burn off some sexual energy. But her wanting to mount me with a strap-on — that was a new surprise — we've never talked about her doing that — didn't even know she'd already bought it until she brought it out to show me — then asking if I'd like her to top me like a man. We've talked about our past adventures and pretty much shared all of our same-gender sexual explorations. I've told her that I've sucked a couple of guys — perhaps she's just trying to do things she thinks I might be wanting — maybe it's just us both being cooped up and crazy — not much we can do to burn off the pent up energy — still, seems she's got something on her mind she's not sharing.

"You've gone quiet, are you uncomfortable Rick —whatch'a thinking about so seriously?"

"No, not really uncomfortable — I just think we've been cooped up too long and we both need to find some way to live life again. I just don't have any good ideas on how to do that at the moment."

"Well ... and I can't say this is the best idea Rick ... but ... ah, I've been looking at a swinger's hook-up site online. I've been reluctant to mention it, but now that we're talking about what to do get back into some semblance of a real life — maybe it's worth talking about? Neither of us feels comfortable going out on the town or to some crowded bar and being around a bunch of strangers with this Covid thing still a worry ... but, what if we could meet another couple who are in a similar predicament? I've never really thought much about swinging or partner swapping as a couple — but meeting some people online might be a safe way for us to meet another bisexual couple — you know, maybe we could find another couple who think like us about only playing with safe and vaccinated people? Maybe desperate times call for desperate measures, eh? I also looked at a couple of other online swinger sites, but mostly they seemed to be strictly heterosexual orientated. So to me, that doesn't sound like what I'd want."

I ponder her suggestion — I've never even considered swapping partners for sex but it is an idea that could relieve all of this boredom. "Well, it's not something I've ever thought much about — but I know it's not an uncommon thing. Did you find a couple with a bi-wife? I know you miss that part of you're sexual desires."

"Well, after some more searching, yeh I did find one web-site that's all about bi couples — you know, where both the wife and the husband enjoy some same gender fun on occasion — but maybe that's not for you. It seemed to me that there were a good number of single men and women on there as well — but still, the site is all about bisexual people. I think the one thing that might not be for us is that a lot of the profiles make it clear that bisexual means bisexual and no sneaking in just to screw their wives. So, perhaps that would be a problem for you — I mean, you really aren't bisexual like I am ... and I've heard you be pretty critical of gay men?"

"Babe, now that we're talking about this subject, I want to confess a secret I've kept from you for way too long. I don't know why I didn't just tell you — it's not like you're a prude — Lara, I've sucked more than one cock before we met and I liked it. So, I guess that makes me a bisexual like you — but I've only sucked their cocks and they sucked mine, but no one ever brought up doing more. I think wearing your panties and playing around with you has sorta rekindled my bisexual side and my need for some variety — but bringing some real life people into our bedroom — I'll just say that I'm proud of you for being courageous enough to even bring it up."

"Wow, I'm shocked that you didn't feel you could tell me that you've sucked cock before — you knew I was bisexual and all this time we could have been having even more fun than what we already have. Come here and give me a hug silly!"

Just like that — as simple as being honest — the warmth of her body holding me close begins to wipe away the cobweb of stupid doubts and secrets. I feel the weight of my doubts and deceptions begin to lift — it's okay with her if I'm a closet cocksucker. I pull her closer in my embrace and give her a kiss on her forehead and try to lighten the mood — she seemed so eager and proud to have found us an outlet for all the pent up boredom — I never imagined I'd ever suck a man again — the swelling in my cock convinces me that deep down that's exactly what I want, and she opened a path for us to try to find that — she needs it —I need it and only a fool would reject the opportunity. "So my lovely lady, since it appears you're okay with being married to a bisexual man, do tell me more about this swingers website you've discovered."

"I'll get my computer and show you!"

I watch in quiet admiration of her beauty as she hurries away to get her laptop — as she walks back in from our bedroom wearing the same skin tight boy-shorts, I watch with an awakening arousal. An arousal that's not fueled just by her beauty — but also fueled by thoughts of us trying the swinger's scene — thoughts of seeing another man's cock enclosed in those currently cloth covered but seductive feminine folds. As she walks back to where I'm sitting — I also notice that she's now changed into one of my lightweight button down shirts — with the buttons undone — her perfect little breasts peaked with hard nipples of arousal on display for me — the gap between her legs where her thighs meet her pussy allows me a perfect view of her concealed folds and prominent mound — just seeing her is all I need to start feeling a refueled excitement about our sex lives. I often wonder how I got so blessed to have her love. But still, while it sounds exciting to explore this swapping idea — a part of me is reluctant to share her with another man so he can bury his cock inside her body and empty his cum into her. Again, I push away the negative and try to imagine the positive side of her idea. After all, it's just casual sex — she's on birth control ... and who doesn't like sex ... she seems intent on showing me the website she found — no harm in at least checking this out.

"Okay, let me bring up the website and I'll show you what I found."

As I watch her fiddle with the computer, I feel the small smile on my face take shape. She's so beautiful that I again feel that possessive reluctance to share her with anyone — but I know she needs to find another woman to explore the things I can't give her — she could probably find another woman online, but that would separate us — shared fun sounds so much better. Before all of this quarantine started we had so many more normal and everyday options to entertain us — but being cooped up really has dampened pretty much all interest in anything — we're not even having sex as much. The thought of me finding another bi man triggers some flip-flop tingling in my stomach — it's been a long time — I pushed the desires away, unwilling to risk our health or our marriage — with my secret out of the bag, it would be nice to find a confident man who likes to suck cock and have his sucked by another man ... maybe even more — her voice pulls me out of my reverie.

"Okay, here's the website; Bi-Swingers - A Place Where Bisexual Men And Women Can Find Like-Minded Friends. So, I'd say that describes us perfectly. But, it's entirely up to you — if you're not into this, I'd understand."

"No, actually you've pricked my interest — I imagine there's a good number of people who have at least thought of finding some other decent people who happen to be quarantine crazed — or just plain confident enough for more sex than the average couple. I imagine the human desire for some sexual variety has been around for who knows how long and there has to be a reason for that. Honestly, I think such desires are perfectly normal and it's the way some humans are wired — I mean, there's thousands if not millions of people in such relationships. So screw the doubts, how does this website work? I'm wondering if they have any guidelines for health and safety ... or maybe that's left to the individuals who hook-up?"

"Yeh, I'm pretty sure it's the latter on health and safety. But that works, it's just a matter of finding a couple that's also concerned about health and such. Also, I don't think either of us are just willing to jump into bed with total strangers, healthy or not — I see it as more of a let's go out to dinner and chit chat a bit first and decide after that."

"That makes total sense babe — I really don't think either of us would enjoy just jumping in without some trust and connection — I know I'd prefer that. Have you found any profiles that sound doable and interesting — any pretty bisexual women that strike your fancy?"

"I have to confess that I did look at a lot of profiles after I discovered the site ... and there's two or three couples that sound pretty interesting. I'll see if I can find them again."

"Okay babe, you do that search and I'll go mix us a couple of drinks. I think this occasion deserves a double."

I watch Rick as he walks away — my only real concern is that some of the couples won't understand about our play involving crossdressing — he's definitely not trans — I know I have some blame in getting it all started. But we don't even need to bring that up — no reason to do that. I just don't want him to get insulted by some asshole — but the whole idea of Bi-Swingers is to offer a safe way to meet with like-minded people. Just wait and see is probably the best course ... really it's the only course. Better turn my attention to finding that couple's profile again.

"Here's your drink babe, did you find what you were looking for?"

"Yeh, here it is and — if I click here ... their photos come up. There's what they look like and down below is their profile."

"Well, right off I can say yes to their looks. What is it that pricked your interest in them?"

"Probably the number one thing is that they say they will not engage without recent STD tests and Covid vaccination cards. So that sounds a lot like us. But, let's look over their photos and you can decide for yourself if they seem interesting. Obviously, they're bisexual so the rest is more detail into what they are looking for. The only thing I'm not sure about is if you'll be interested in them — it's a Hispanic couple very close to our age."

I take the offered laptop from her and begin to read more about them. "Wow, I see why you're attracted to them — they really are both nice looking. Okay, on the husband's side he says he's more of a top/dominant partner with other men. Men who like to take a submissive role go to the top of the list. So far, sounds like he and I would be compatible. She says that she wants to find just one petite and gentle woman to bond with — someone to share kisses and secrets with ... plus intimate sex as only two women can understand."

She hands me her computer and as I read the profile and look at his and her photos, I feel my arousal really begin to kick in — Lara says something — I force my gaze away and look up, "Huh, I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

"I asked what you think of them?"

"Well, I think you have good taste in both men and women. He seems to be the dominant type. They also seem to hint that the wife too prefers to be the leader with other women. Do you have any problems with them being Latino? I mean, I don't and I'm fine with him being the leader ... they both look exotic and sexy."

"Of course I don't care if they're Latino, I think she's beautiful — those dark nipples, the long black hair — if you really want to know what I think ... maybe just reach over here between my legs and see for yourself?"

I do as she suggests and feel her thoroughly damp arousal, followed by my big smile of approval — and she reaches over to feel the bulge in my pants.

"Yep, you have the same reaction as I did the first time I looked at their pictures — and I think she's just as interesting as he is. What'd you rather do first, watch me with her or with him fucking me?"

"I don't think I can choose one over the other Babe — but hey, that's why they call it swinging where everyone gets an equal share of the fun. This whole idea of exploring this swinger thing is starting to sound pretty damn interesting."

Just talking about this — her eagerness — just the gazing at photos of attractive couples — the taboo of us even thinking about venturing out into the bold new world of having sex with other couples — all of it has me bone hard in my sweatpants. I move to sit next to her and as her hand reaches between my legs, she spreads herself for mine in return. I know she's already aroused — who wouldn't be? I know what I'm about to find, but that doesn't mean I don't want to find it — as I slip my hand into her panties she spreads a bit wider for me — it always comes back to me what she told me long ago — how just spreading her legs for a man's touch — or a woman's touch — is arousing in and of itself for her. As my fingers explore her, my sweet Lara lays her head back on the sofa and moans softly as my middle finger tenderly enters her — my thumb lightly caressing her clit. Her own hand searches and then finds my hard cock and she returns the loving attention I'm giving her. I kiss her forehead, "Babe, let's take this to bed where we can be more comfortable."

Before going to bed, we go to our bathroom, strip and get in to rinse off. A shared shower isn't something we do every night, but it's something we do often. I start by washing her back, then her bum — being sure to use my soap slickened hand to wash her butt crack — being too tempted by her soft soapy curves, my equally soapy finger softly explores her butthole — I pull our slippery bodies close in a tight hug — my free hand pressed flat on her stomach with her back tight against my body — my cock hard and softly humping and sliding upward in her crack and against the place where her butt meets her back. Her own hand is either washing — or more likely, playing with her slit on the front side as I continue doing the same on her backside. It's these moments of intense intimacy that seem to forge us into one being — an intimacy that seems too good to be true sometimes — it's an intimacy secure enough to drop any pretense and any hesitancy — an intimacy I know so many couples never experience — an intimacy that hopefully is strong enough for us to expand our horizon and bring another couple into our orbit. Her softly spoken words pull me out of my reverie ....

"Put it in my butt Rick — I'm so frick'n horny with all of this talk of being with another couple — laying with another woman for the first time in I don't even know how long — the thought of watching you suck a guy off — I feel so naughty — please just make me come with your cock in my butt!"

Her urgent confession of her desires is all the encouragement I need — her virtually begging for it pushes my erection a notch higher — I gently put my hand on the back of her neck and bend her forward with both of her hands and the side of her face resting on the shower wall for support — she simply complies and spreads her legs wider for me. It wasn't this easy the first time we tried this — but now, and with her help, I've learned more about anal sex and ever so gently I start to probe her with just the slick silky smooth head of my cock — in a little, then pull back — in a little more ... then pull back ... put it in and let it rest just inside her ring of resistance. I wait, the pulsing head of my cock and a bit more squeezed inside her body waiting for her to let me know she's open and ready. We take our time just standing connected as one. Then, with everything relaxed and with body language alone she makes her desire clear — she pushes her open vulnerability back against the intruder and accepts another inch or so of my cock — I slowly ease in and back out — in and back out of her bumm until I finally have several inches inside of my one and only love. I put one arm around her under her stomach as she bends over more and grips onto of the grab-bar for support. Holding her secure so she doesn't slip on the wet shower floor, I let her take more of my cock at her own pace — she pushes a little at a time until her body has fully and completely accepted and enveloped the intruder — we begin to ease into our rhythm. I'm not hung with a huge cock, but I know it probably feels pretty huge in her bum — as I hold her safe, she begins to pleasure herself with soap slickened fingers. She takes control of her pleasure — back and forth she slides over my cock as I try to stand mostly still — back and forth, and with me now holding her a bit tighter, one hand let's go of the grab-bar and the fingers of her left hand roam over our point of connection — with every slow exit and every slow reentry her fingers feel my cock sliding in and out in a steady rhythm. But too soon I feel my own throbbing arousal reaching the danger zone — "You're gonna make me come if you keep this up." Even to myself my words sound like a desperate man on the edge.

"I know, that's my intention — I want you inside of me — push it all the way in my body...."

I know from experience that her sensitive trigger spot is deeper and do as she asks, but I go deeper into her in my own soft way until I bottom out completely buried inside of her. Joined as one, we stand still and silent for a moment I hear her gasp, feel her muscles squeeze my cock as she takes control — humping back against me to get every centimeter of my cock inside of her — in what seems a too short of time, I feel her surrender and shudder as her reward washes over her and throughout her body — I relax and let her orgasm trigger my own much needed release. I'm totally spent, her butt muscles still squeeze and milk my cock until there is no more cum nor any energy to continue. Together, we hold our joined bodies from collapsing to the floor — our breath heaving in synchronous unity. Finally I feel her relax — her deep sigh of satisfaction bringing me a satisfaction of my own. As my erection wains, I slowly ease out of her — she turns to face me, thus finishing my cock's time in her body— my arms enfold her and together we stand in silence and the deep calm connection after the storm of our almost desperate sex. When she looks up she smiles and I tease, "Well, more of this and we won't need anyone to swing with."

yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers