Four Bi Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pinches my left nipple — "Don't even try it mister — I need a woman and in my opinion, you need a man. We're bisexual, remember?"

"You never cease to amaze and confound me — how'd I get so lucky to find you?"

"I love you too — and now we should be able to sleep like babies. Let's dry off and I need to clean up some of your mess you left in me, then we can say this was a good day and take this to our bed."

*****

Scene Two: We Take Our First Steps Into The Swinger Lifestyle

It being Saturday, we sleep in and then cuddle until the morning bathroom needs calls us out of our warm cocoon. I watch her as she sits and then listen to the soft tinkling of her pee hitting the water — it's strangely erotic and oh so very intimate to see her this way — I always assume that not being raised with any sisters makes just her peeing erotic — I suppose I've always wondered about a woman's inner life. She wipes herself and gets up, waiting for me to take her place. Watching her has put me in the awkward position of trying to piss with a pretty healthy erection ....

"See, that's what you get for being so noisy and watching me — notice that I didn't have any problems relieving my bladder, but I think I better stay here and watch over you in case you need some emergency medical help."

"Very funny — not!" Concentrating on just peeing, finally the damn starts to leak until it bursts free and I relax in relief.

"I guess that's nature's way to keep a man from peeing in an innocent woman while making love — what do you think?"

"I think it's your fault for being so damn sexy when you pee. But, you may be right about nature for all I know."

"I like you watching me and I like watching you — for some reason it seems so intimate — sort of a verification of our shared trust. Take your time and don't forget to shake that lost drop off, I'll go get the coffee on and we can check out that swingers website some more."

As we explore the few parts of the swinger's page that we can access without a profile, it seems to be a pretty legit deal — I let her do the poking around and get up to refill our coffee cups.

She smiles as I set the cups on the coffee table —"It's just a matter of a user name to join and then we'll have more access. Seems like the first step is to write up a profile, also says here that photos increase the likelihood of being contacted or even taken seriously. What do you think — photos or not?"

"I think it'd be best to not put any photos with our faces being the focus — best keep it discreet in my opinion. We already have some nudes on your phone from that place at the beach, let's look through them and see what we already have." Again, I leave it to her to grab her phone and we begin looking through the many photos we've accumulated. It doesn't take long to find a few that aren't revealing of our faces but still provide a decent nude image of us as individuals and one as a couple. I'm tempted by the photo I took of her down on all fours with everything that's supposed to be private very exposed. But she shakes her head in the negative — too much for her. We agree on two each that show our bodies, but not in such close detail. After that, it's just a matter of writing the profile.

Together, we sit down with our coffee and work our way through the profile. At the end of our efforts we both read the profile one last time: ' Happily married bisexual couple, married for five years, no children. Also, we have no experience with the 'Swinger Lifestyle' but are very eager to bring another bisexual couple into our lives. Pretty much open to most suggestions regarding the sex. One thing we do think is important for us is to have some level of connection with the people we have sex with — in other words, we need to like and trust people before being intimate with them. So, we suppose that means some level of friendship beyond and before the bedrooms. We also take health and safety very seriously — we would want anyone we connect with to feel the same. That would probably entail some talk and perhaps some lab tests. As you can see, all of out physical stats, age and such details are posted in our profile. We're both current on our Covid vaccinations and have never had any symptoms.

"Well, do we submit it or not?"

I look at her and feel myself sorta puckering my lips in thought — "I say put it up. We're anonymous and can take it down or ignore it if things seem sketchy or get weird — or even if we just chicken out and change our minds. I think the photos are obscure enough to protect our identities and revealing enough for others to judge our looks. Do you have any qualms?"

"Not really, I'm just horny thinking about you watching another man fuck me — while I'm watching as you're fucking his wife. Just hit submit — we can always take it down if we chicken out."

She hands me the computer and we both touch a finger on the submit pad together — that easy and in a flash my wife and I jump together into the boiling pot of swingers. "Okay, it's now official — we're swinger wanna be's."

"Well Babe, I suppose while we wait to see if anyone contacts us, we need to think about what kind of people we'd be interested in being intimate with. There's things to consider, like do we always use condoms — or should we just rely on your birth-control meds? And what about a recent test for STD's and such? I hope we didn't pull the trigger too soon — but, do you just suck the other guys cock a little bit — do you let him come in your mouth — do I let him come in my mouth? Do I lick the other woman's pussy? It's a bisexual site, so do I take a stranger's cock in my butt without a condom?"

"Rick shush, you're getting all worked up over nothing. Things will reveal themselves as we go, we just need to remember that we nor they have to do anything that isn't wanted. I think it's going to be fine — people are people and I think we need to start out with one rule — we all go out to a restaurant for supper and a drink or two, chit-chat and develop at least some level of friendship before we all start screwing and sucking. Frankly, I'd love a woman to woman chat without you guys around."

"Yeh, you're right — I do tend to get a bit anxious meeting new people and such."

"But, you also do just fine once we do sit down and get better acquainted — just don't worry about it, nothing ventured nothing gained ... and we can always say no thanks. And when we do finally meet someone we like, we all sit down and talk things through and smooth out any wrinkles. I'm sorta hoping that it's we wives who have control over setting the pace and any ground rules and such."

"I like that idea too — and I'll jump onboard with you if the issue comes up. I think there's a damn good chance that you and his wife will be more level headed as we go into this. That brings up the fact that you and I need to sit down and discuss our own boundaries and any no-go issues or sexual kinks we're not up for. Who'd have thought having sex with strangers would be so complicated?"

She smiles at me and winks — we merge together into a comforting hug — a hug that lingers as fingers begin to explore along the well worn paths of terrain consisting of soft sensitive skin — fingers softly marching into the private and secret places that are wrapped in the camouflage of clothes and panties and other unnatural impediments. But none of that impedes the magical — the mystical connection of the invisible force that holds two souls — two independent sources of energy — two complex and intricate beings entwined by the invisible chords of a thing called love.

*****

Scene Three: The Hunt Begins For The Perfect Connection

"I had no idea that the swinger thing was so popular — the number of profiles on here is unbelievable — already so many have contacted us it'd take all day to respond. I don't know where to even begin — you have any luck, babe?"

I look up to him and give him my silent scream with raised hands in my; 'I'm stumped look'. "I know what you mean — but damn, it makes me wonder why we didn't stumble into this sooner. I mean, I've heard of swingers clubs and stuff — but when you put the individual numbers on a computer it's two things; number one is, there's a lot of horny couples out there, and number two how do we decide on one of them?"

"Well, I'd say the photos are a good first step — but the profiles are where the real people start to come into focus. So, decent looks and good self understanding — like they know what they want and such. That makes me wonder how we'd answer that question in more detail — what do we really want from all of this?"

"Okay, that's a good point. I know we want a couple, and that couple needs to be bisexual like we are. I want a nice female to explore with — even though I've known about being attracted to — and playing with other women for a long time, but I've never really sat down and made myself answer the question of what I want from her — what I want to give her."

"Look babe, it makes total sense that primarily, we both want someone our own gender. You and I have each other for the male and female dynamic ... still, sex with a new man or sex with a new woman will no doubt be infused with the thrill — and the risks — of a totally new experience. I just wonder if we've actually thought about the details of that wanting? Is it gonna just be man on man and woman on woman? I know at some point it'll have to involve you getting mounted by another man — but not only you. It'll also be me having sex with another man ... and for some reason I find that to be more jarring than you having sex with another woman — in my head, one is just beautiful to see and the other is me possibly shaming myself as a man in front of you while I cock-suck her husband — or he bends me over, fucks me and fills me with his cum. And it just doesn't seem as debauched for two women to be intimate."

"Whoa now, let's calm down. For starters, it's no more shaming for you to have queer sex than it is for me. We gotta either fully wake up and remember the fact that queer sex is perfectly normal and fine for both men and women — or we pack it up and shut all of this down. I don't feel the shame in our desires as much as you do. What do you need to hear from me that'll take that fear and shame away?"

"I'm sorry — I got a bit overwhelmed. But to answer your question, I just need to somehow really know that you won't find it repulsive to see me in a sexual situation with another man. I guess I wonder about him being better looking than me or maybe a super stud who really knows how to please a woman. I guess also, our bedroom games with me in your panties and other things you've dressed me in — well ... it's sorta made me really enjoy playing that game. I don't think I'm a serious crossdresser or anything — I don't have any desire to be a woman ... but why do I enjoy it — does all that make you see me as less of a man? I guess, if it goes to the point of me getting the cock in my butt ... I'm afraid that maybe things will be different between us ... maybe you won't see me the same as you do now?"

"Oh babe, you've looked at this with the wrong perspective. I fully assume and expect that if we get into this, then you'll also be fucking another bisexual man's wife in front of me. But I don't think that'll make you want another woman as a wife. I think the key to success in all of this is getting an attitude of adventure and meeting the right couple — and honestly I think the Hispanic couple is a good place to start. And another thing, I'm probably as shocked as you that we're even exploring this. But also being honest, probably the one thing that's going to turn me on more than anything is to see you bent over — or laid face down on our bed as he — whoever he may be — as he slides his cock into your man-pussy — and yes, I say man-pussy because I believe it can be that and is that and has always been that for some men. And one more thing, about men fucking other men; I think it's perfectly normal and has been happening since mankind stood up on two legs. I also think — no, I absolutely know that women have always had some in their ranks who pined in love for another woman — and together they would slip away from the others and make love as only two women can understand — or perhaps in some cultures it was all perfectly normal and out in the open. Bottom line, I sorta figure everyone has some bit of attraction to someone of their gender on occasion. I've heard it said that the louder someone condemns bisexuals, lesbians and gays, the more they are trying to hide their own queer thoughts. Does that make you feel better?"

"Well ... yeh, it does babe. And I appreciate your help in stopping me from all the negative thinking. And I think you're right about those who hate queers and shout the loudest are hiding — I know, because I've been that loud voice of hate. It was meeting and getting closer to you and our talks that changed me. Any other great advice you can give me?"

"I'm glad you shared that — but yes, I do have some advice. Since you've sucked cock, you know that's a no-brainer — but getting a cock in your bumm takes a little more thought. We need to buy you a life size dildo — some KY jell and start getting you used to having an intruder inside your body — and yes, you'll better understand how women feel after a man has mounted and penetrated your body. Honestly, I'm turned on by that happening for you — it's weird and maybe strange ... but it seems that we'll be closer than ever — you'll have a better understanding of what I feel when you enter my body ... it's so unbelievably intimate when two individuals become joined as one with another person — I personally think we of the female gender understand that better than men do because it's our body being invaded. But, I think it might also be the reward for being a bisexual man — better understanding of others, acceptance of ourselves and the exploration of the many ways love and sex can sometimes unexpectedly unfold. Babe, when a man does get on top of you and enter your body you're gonna wonder why you waited so long. I've had cock in my pussy and my butt — both are good and I've come from both. And just so you know, I sent a message to Juan and Sophia — the Hispanic couple we liked — and I asked if they might be interested in getting acquainted. I wanted to surprise you — we both like their profile and pictures, so I just said hello and that we'd be interested."

"That's certainly a surprise — shouldn't you have told me before you sent it? But just in case this keeps moving forward, thank you for helping me accept getting fucked with a real cock."

"Perhaps I should have discussed it with you before contacting them ... I just didn't see the harm in getting in touch with them to see if they're even interested in us. Just seemed like we might sit unnoticed for awhile on the Swinger's site if we didn't reach out. Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad at all and it's probably best to just jump in and see how this all works. I probably could have come up with a bunch of reasons to not do it and we'd never get our swinging life off the launch pad. So yeh, good call Babe."

*****

Scene Four: We Meet Up With Our New Sex Friends.

Juan and Sophia's reply is very polite and they suggested that we meet at a nearby night spot they think has a perfect laid back vibe, a nice dinner menu and a good sprinkling of LGBTQ+ patrons. The place has also made the decision to continue a limit on the number of tables and guests in order to provide a safer environment for everyone during this new rebound of Covid cases. The short message ends with; Let us know the date and time you can join us and we'll get a reservation lined up.

Three days later, as Lara and I walk into the cafe and pub, Juan and Sophia have obviously arrived before us, recognize us and wave us to their table. I take Lara's hand in mine and tell her in a soft tone, "Well, here goes nothing — I would have never imagined us diving into anything like this."

I feel Rick's hand grip mine a bit tighter and whisper, "Don't over think it babe. We're not gonna be forced into anything we haven't already decided we want."

In what seems only a moment we're standing at their table. Juan stands up, offers his hand to Rick, "I'm Juan Pena' and this is my wife Sophia. We're really excited to finally meet you and frankly you're both much more handsome and attractive in real life than your pictures on the profile. Please, sit and we can get better acquainted."

And that easy, together Lara and I start on our journey into the foggy edges of the swinger's lifestyle. "I think I speak for us both when I return the compliment to you and Sophia. Photos are handy but don't always come across with all the nuances."

"Rick ... Lara, I'd like to say that the photos you put in your profile caught our attention first — so they're certainly nice pictures, but it's your written profile that really resonated with us both. Like you, we're not wild or careless swingers. We are a lot like what you wrote about yourselves. We hope this all evolves into a true friendship — you know, more than just the sexual parts. The old saying, 'friends with benefits', that's a good definition of what we've been looking for — but I like to modify that to; friends with intimacy included. And just so you know, we don't have a lot of experience at this either — maybe a little more than you, but I guess that also drew us to your profile. Bottom line, my wife likes to be with both men and other women sexually and I enjoy being with women and another man sexually. I know that sounds simplistic, but it's really just a broad brush stroke that tries to express our sexualities."

"Thanks for jumping right in Juan, this is our very first and only meet-up like this. You've made it easy to for us to just open up and tell our truths. I'm not sure what to bring up here, but I guess it's safe to ask if our profile fulfills. And also, we brought our vaccination cards and we both also had an STD panel done — the results are no surprise because we have both literally never even gotten close to what we're all here to discuss. I guess since this is our first time — we're eager to know if you think your desires and ours mesh? "

"Thanks for asking, and yes we think that based on what you two wrote we are all very much aligned in our desires. For example, we too have our Covid vaccination cards and we also have the STD panel info at home. Sophia can speak for herself in more detail, but she is very excited about what Lara said about being almost desperate for just one sane and decent woman to be intimate with. Honestly, we both think you two are some of the best matches for us that we've seen on that website. Rick, you've read my profile and I think it keys in pretty nicely with your desires. I will say that I do feel I'm much more drawn to be the so called top when it comes to man to man intimacy — and I guess that also sorta matches with our physical differences — you know, it's kinda obvious that I'm a little bigger and bulkier than you — and I want to add that I find you very appealing. That said, I also adhere to my own set of rules that respects the wishes of a man like yourself who is in the more vulnerable position of being the one who is — how to say it politely — the one who is on the bottom — the one being penetrated by another man. To be perfectly frank and honest, I'm aroused right this moment thinking of us together."

"Juan, now I'm being totally honest and open — I'm also feeling aroused just from hearing you talk. This is all very new to us, I mean both Lara and I have both had sex with others of our own gender — but we've never done it together and frankly, we were ... and I guess we still are kinda inexperienced both . So we don't really know the next steps in our dance with you and Sophia— perhaps you both can be our mentors and get us up to speed on this lifestyle."