Four Bi Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Si, sounds good to me. Don't forget about us."

The voice of my husband pulls me back to now. His wink is playful, his cock is still swollen and simply resting for the main event — I look forward to what comes next. I've no doubt that Lara will be well pleasured by Juan. With our men gone, I turn again to the real object of my desire — the true source of my satisfaction — Lara's sexy body and her subtle intellegence. It finally sinks in; I'm infatuated with her and I wonder and hope we all remain friends for a long time.

****

Juan and Lara and Sophia in the Play-Room

As expected, our husbands are still naked from the showers and laying on one of the king-size beds in our playroom. Juan has obviously persuaded Rick to begin with out us. They've not noticed us yet and I put my finger to my lips to signal for Lara to be quiet. Together we ease back out of the doorway and I whisper, "If we're very quiet we can probably watch our men together. It's my experience that they often throw up a wall and abandon any sign real affection if we are watching. It's their male egos — or something silly like that. But I've seen times when Juan was no doubt making love to another man — men will kiss and be vulnerable if they feel safe. I've told him that I find that quite lovely and appealing — but I guess it's hard on some men to admit having those deeper feelings beyond just sexy lust for another man."

I nod to her that I understand, and together we ease into a place where we can see most of what Rick and Juan are doing. It is very much different than what I had expected — Rick is on his back and Juan is propped up on an elbow looking down at him — their faces close and their whispered words inaudible to us. But just as Sophia had alluded to, they're sharing a tender moment. Juan softly touches Rick's face — they whisper words we can't hear. When Juan lowers his lips to my husbands — they engage in an intimacy that is beyond just sexual desire — there are feelings involved ... feelings that are probably very similar to the feelings I have for Sophia. I whisper close to her ear, "That's so beautiful."

I smile at Lara's whispered thoughts, tilt her head and we share our own kiss that means something more than sex. It is only Juan's call of where we are that breaks our opportunity to observe and learn more about our men. We step back a way, "We're just down the hallway!"

As if nothing had happened, Sophia and I walk into the playroom.

Juan asks, "Rick, is it just Sophia or do all wives take so long to get from the shower to the bed?"

"Juan, I'm gonna plead the fifth here and just to make sure, I'll also plead ignorance of women."

"Oh, Rick — and I thought that I had found an ally that would help defend me from my lovely wife."

"Sorry Juan, but I only have one pair of balls and I don't want to loose 'em in my sleep."

"Ha! Maybe I can learn a thing or two from you my friend."

"It's the least I can do since you and Sophia have taken us under your tutelage to teach us how to put some octane in our sex lives."

"Okay you two, speaking of sex lives, and lovely wives, I think Lara and I are more than ready to have our sex lives worked on — you agree, Lara?"

"Most definitely! Juan has been teasing me all evening with that dong of his exposed — him and my own husband teasing my poor body into false hope in the shower room."

"Okay boys, you heard my girlfriend here — scoot over and make some room for us."

"Okay, but I do not plead guilty to any teasing — it was Lara teasing me that I remember."

Sofia grabs one of the damp towels off the bedpost, stretches it between both hands — and snaps it like a whip toward Juan's exposed bottom. She seems quite proficient with the towel so I assume my new girlfriend intended it to miss the target. But it does lighten the mood all around.

Once the excitement and activity generated by four naked adults in the same room lowers back down to a simmer, the moves of the dance become slower, the touches softer and more inquisitive, the arousal rises as verified by the two men in the bed. It's the overall mixture of the four ingredients that begin to blend and congeal into one complex recipe. It's a complex recipe supposedly passed down through the generations — a recipe that can be disastrous — or a recipe that can be a miracle of discovery into a wider — broader — and more honest life.

Juan has established himself to be the dominant leader, he begins our dance with a hand lifted up to me to join him in the bed with my Rick.

I take Juan's hand — feel the thrill of what this all means. He gently guides me to himself, our first moment is when his finger softly tips my face up — our eyes speak and then I close mine and respond to his lips on mine. It's like breaking a seal on some package — it frees me and I open my lips to his tongue — he pulls me closer and we settle side by side on the big bed. It's so weird to know that Rick is watching — he's watching as Juan's hands explore my body — just the thought of that brings a tingling through all my core — knowing where this is all leading us — knowing that Juan's big uncut cock is going to be deep inside of me before this is over — I find myself wanting that to happen sooner than later ... "Juan, fuck me ... please fuck me..." My words are but a whisper, I look up to find Rick looking down at me and I've never felt more aroused or more exposed than this moment. It's both amazing and taboo and I know there is no turning back at this point.

"Juan, you have her consent — and mine — feel free to enjoy some time with my wife."

With those words spoken, I feel Juan push inside of my body — it's all I can do to not come with just this start ... and then he begins in a slow but confident way — I spread my legs wider — it feels like a wanton display of sexual desire. Just knowing that Rick is watching sends shivers of pleasure through my body. Yes, it is desire that fuels all of this — it's not love, but it is affection ... I feel my body relaxing under his weight and his steady easy thrusts deep into me opens me to a more comfortable size. My instincts respond without thought — I begin to hump into his thrusts — what started with slow gentle explorations are now urgent needs striving to be met. To my surprise, the fact that this isn't my husband inside of me fuels the thrill in the fact it's Juan that is in me and pleasuring me — and opening me more than Rick can. I've lost all track of Rick and Sylvia so I just close my eyes and try to ease any and all tension from my body — I lay willingly vulnerable under him — as he breeds me, I take note that his scent is different than Rick's — his weight on me is different — I put my arms around him — his lips once again find mine and this time we both connect in a deeper way — our tongues dance — he becomes more gentle in his lovemaking. I lift my spread legs, knees bent, my thighs grip his body tight and the leverage allows me more response to his thrusts. Soon, it's like things have smoothed out — we're more like one in both body and soul now. The wild passion has evolved into something more again — our kisses more intimate. I sense that he might be getting close — I try to get us synchronized so we can come together but he seems to have other plans.

I try to slow my thrusts into Lara to prolong our time together — her passion and her willingness to give this her all is beautiful. Together now it seems we are connecting at a higher level than just the body. I hold myself on stretched arms above her and we gaze into one another's eyes. There is more here than just a physical release — I lower my lips to hers and our kiss deepens this beyond just a sexual moment — that deepening triggers her orgasm. It's one of the risks of this lifestyle, but it can also be a beautiful thing if everyone is secure in a broader love. For now, I do my best to give Lara a safe and rememberable first time experience. With slow and gentle humping we simply hold one another as we wind down.

After some time laying as one, I ask Juan, "Why didn't you come? Was it not so good for you?"

"Shush, never think that. You are adorable and beautiful. Trust me when I tell you I am fully satisfied. You gave a great gift in your passion alone and that gives me an orgasm deeper than just the sexual kind. Those are the best and rarest kinds of connections. Lara, I want to say this while we are alone. You must try to never abandon your love for Rick to follow what might seem something more with me or perhaps some other man you meet while enjoying the sexual aspect of this swinger hobby. These are strong emotions we evoke in our sharing of spouses — but the feelings need to stay corralled and managed so the marriage will never be in danger. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, it does. It's probably not surprising to you; but that very thing has been my biggest worry about Rick and I doing all of this. I have to admit that I've really enjoyed the time and sex with Sophia — and with you. But I hear you when you advise me to be careful and keep a safety barrier around our love for our spouses."

*****

Rick and Sophia in the Play-Room

From the first moment, it's clear that Sophia is the one leading this part of the parade. Together we walk, her hand guiding me until we enter what appears to be her bedroom — perhaps it's more of a room with a bed and a lot of her things on top of the dresser and hanging from the clothes rack. My best guess is that she rarely sleeps here — it's more of a dressing room. But, it does have a bed — a bed I assume I will soon share with her.

"Okay, now it's our turn to enjoy something new and different. Would you be so kind and get this dress unzipped?"

I'm doing pretty good until Juan and Lara join us in the room. He's naked and she has just the slightest wisp of a gauzy wrap that blurs her naked beauty while still giving all the details needed to see her beauty.

"Don't mind us, we just want to watch. It's Lara's first time seeing her husband with different beautiful woman. Pretend we're not here — and just to help you Rick, I've brought you a bit of liquid courage."

He hands me the glass and I'm actually grateful — I get it down in just a few large gulps. I don't know if it's real or just psychological, but I do feel a bit more confident. When I imagined swingers, I didn't think of the voyeurs that would be watching me. But voyeurs or not, Sophia is waiting for me. I once again free myself from any and all clothing — I try to forget everyone in the room except for Sophia — she is a beautiful creature — her sepia skin tone and black hair seem strangely exotic. I have always admired the beauty of hispanic women and even some of the men. Having never had a close friend from this culture, there is a bit of mystery that makes this feel special. By the side of her bed, I look down on her and she lifts a hand to me — an offer to join her. Trying my best to shut out all thought of those watching us, I undo and drop the towel around my waist. Thankfully stripping doesn't include the few articles of clothing I started with — but no longer know where they are. I'm already aroused and my cock is swollen but not yet fully erect. It seems like a good place to start and I encourage her to put her face closer to the edge of her bed — she understands and moves closer. I step right to the edge and offer my growing arousal for her enjoyment — for our mutual enjoyment. When her lips part and she moves her head the last few inches closer — our eyes are focused on each other as she starts sucking me. I glance up and find Juan's eyes on us — he smiles and nods in approval — an approval to pleasure his wife and reap my own pleasure from her.

I gently place my right hand on the back of her head and just as gently begin to fuck her mouth in slow sensuous pushes. I put it in my mind to ignore that we're being watched — I focus on her — I focus my thoughts on her as a unique and sensuous being — she's no longer Juan's wife ... she's her own master. I make it my job to bring her pleasure. I gently take my cock back ... I bend and our lips find the other ... my right hand roams to the peaks of her breasts — climbing first the one and then the other — my fingers dance around the crown of each — back and forth my hands dance upon her warm flesh.

Again her eyes call me ... call me closer and closer until out lips meet and our silent thoughts speak in the equally silent language of lovers. As I break away and our eyes find the other again — It's as if I can hear her unspoken words urging me to climb higher ... and I obey. I join her on her bed and she spreads her legs to accommodate. My left arm braces me and holds my weight off of her body — my right hand guides my cock to the apex of her spread legs. She is warm and wet in her need — I refuse to tease her and gently enter her sacred cavern. Her surrender is a gift I will always remember, and together we begin our journey of discovery. Neither of us know what we will discover, but the need to know spurs us on. It begins as a slow journey but the pace quickens as the end beckons us both. Again our lips find comfort and connection together as our bodies begin to sweat and breath becomes ragged.

I feel her legs lift and squeeze me — I feel my sweat dampen us — I feel my cock warn me that it can't endure much more ... and I ease off ... I kiss the side of her face as her arms hold me close. She locks her legs with mine and she's strong and able to take control of her pleasure — I surrender that to her knowing that she knows best what she needs from this. It's not love, it lust and physical need that drives our coupling ... I make it my goal that she gets to win the race on this one. It doesn't take her long to find the way — her orgasm is the signal for mine to flow free. Together as almost strangers we have met the needs of one another. Yes there are feelings deeper than the flesh in this ... it's a shame we can't share love as easily as we do sex. But lest I be brought low, I remember that there are many flavors of love and I push away my love for Sophia — I put it in a safe place where it can live but not run wild and free. Only Juan can approve more than that. We both know our mates are watching, I do kiss her neck one last time and then I retreat so she can return to her own true love.

*****

Epilogue

I wake up in a strange but very comfortable bed. It takes only a moment to recall where I'm at — and how I got here. I'm obviously still at Juan and Sophia's home. I look around and then the bedroom door opens. It's Juan.

"Good morning Rick. I have a camera in here so that's how I knew you were waking up. I hope you enjoyed your time here with us — I can assure you that I enjoyed our time together. I especially enjoyed the interest and attention you gave to my uncircumcised cock. It's not for every one, but you gave me a lot of pleasure exploring it. If you're wondering where Lara is, she joined Sophia at some point last night. They're already up and it was your wife who asked me to check in on you. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we did — it seemed that you were having a good time."

"Morning Juan, yeh that was a pretty wild night and yes, I did enjoy it. It's more than I ever imagined it could be. You showed me a lot and that taught me a lot about myself. I'm not sure how my wife is going to feel about our adventure, but I trust her love is strong enough to stick with me."

"Yes, yes, me and the wives have already been talking about not loosing touch. Trust me, Lara is proud of you for jumping in and expanding your options for some sexual supercharging. Sophia said, to me her husband, that you were able to take her to some new heights last night. She said you were so gentle and you guided her in ways she's never experienced. That's a pretty high complement my friend. This damn virus is interfering with a lot of things, but at least we four have found each other and that should be enough to keep us from going crazy while this virus is still around. And I imagine that even after everything gets back to normal, we four have made a connection that will last. By the way, Sophia and I had a nice time with your wife earlier while you were zonked-out. Yes, I think we four have an interesting future in front of us.

*****

And it was just like Juan said. The four of us have grown even closer as the days pass one by one. We've all vowed to not let anything keep us from sharing our growing affection. We've agreed and made a pact that jealousy isn't needed in our special relationship — so long as we all have trust, what we do in the bedroom is for mutual health and wellbeing for everyone. So I guess we can say at least one good thing came out of this Covid situation. I'm about as certain as I can be that Juan, Sylvia, and my wife Lara and I will not only keep our friendship — it will grow stronger with each passing year. Until next time you hear from us, please be safe, please be kind to everyone — we're all just trying our best to live a life worth living with love in our hearts and kindness to others as our motto. THE END

*****

As always, your time reading this is appreciated — I hope you were entertained for awhile as these four Bi-Swingers had their fun. I also hope you will all take the time to give the story a rating — that and comments are the only pay we get and both are always appreciated ~ yukonnights