All Comments on 'Four Christmas Eve Creampies'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

Saw the ending coming from the outset. Loved it just the same. Merry fucking Christmas!! ;D

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

What a busy girl, need a part 2 when all the stockings are filled.

Should hang up some stockings and see if Santa will send someone to wear them for me :D

Have your self a very merry Christmas and may your "stocking" be filled too, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feels a little scummy the way the protagonist is deliberately deceiving everyone into thinking their respective relationships with her are unique. Cleaning up between the liaisons with her brothers might be written off as merely an attempt to be hygienic, but she openly admits to the reader that the inquiry she directs to her mother at the story's beginning is intended to deceive her mother into believing that she and Danny are ill-acquainted, to say nothing of her overt lies to both brothers and her parents that she intends to/has been spending time with a friend when she was doing--and always intended doing--nothing of the kind. Even if the rest of her family do already know everything and are all perfectly okay with it, which we've no indication is the case, she clearly believes she is deceiving them, which is scummy behaviour regardless.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Jesus that was hot! PLEASE write more.

wvjetwvjetover 2 years ago

loved it! would loved to have read more about that cold January day with her parents too :)

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh yes. The protagonist is ABSOLUTELY deceitful and selfish.

I'd originally thought to have her be mean as well, but that's a bit too much in my opinion for a character who's juggling all these different (and potentially explosive) relationships.

Hope that it didn't totally wreck the story for you Anonymous, but since most of my other main characters have been fairly open about their sexual needs and escapades, it was fun to write one that was just a little bit awful.

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Fantastic juicy, or should I say creamy stocking stuffer story just in time for the Christmas!

Thank you for getting us in the naughty and kinky Christmas spirit! I love it!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Hope your stockings are stuffed to the brim!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Oh hell yeah. I would love to hear more about Gabby with mom and dad.

Maybe Danny or Clay with mom?

Delicious!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

This story has so many possibilities, I hope you explore them. Don't give 5's, whoops, just did.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 2 years ago

This cries out for a sequel. We need to get the whole family together in one big messy no holds barred orgy.

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 2 years ago

I'd like to hear more about this family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My sister and I first fucked when we were teenagers. Our parents were downstairs and it was so, so hot. We have been seeing to each others sexual needs for over 40 years. We even fucked the night before she married.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 2 years ago

Sorry got the late reading of this excellent story. Put it in read later and just got around to read. This story definitely needs a follow up. What is the deal between Gabbie and Mom? Gabbie must have had college sex situations? Any lesbian except Mom? Etc.

I looked over your story listing and some look interesting, however not interested in fetishized pee stories. Happy writing

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for you comment Whitewaterbum!

Not all of my stories contain peeing, but some of them do. However in my intro to each story I let the reader know what they're in for kink/fetish wise, so no one feels 'ambushed' by peeing when they're not into that particular kink.

So hopefully that will help you avoid those where it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She was being such a slut hopping from one brother to the next!! Just make it 3-some ad dont involve the mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg you just get better and better Isabella, you are just one hell of a beautiful kinky, incestuous womanhood a wet red hot cunt. Just gagging for more cock and cunt. I have six sisters and have sucked and fucked them all, some times one on one, some times two on me, my cock in one my tongue in the other. Some times they are all playing with each other and I join in and take pleasure where ever I can. We all keep at it till we pass out from sexual overload or exhaustion, especially when one or two of them want to fuck my ass with a strap on. More and more like this and soon please. Cunt crazed fucker who just wants to keep sucking and fucking gorgeous kinky women and girls with hot wet cunts. I never get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Consensual sibling incest is more common than people think. Many times it’s a one time event but I know a couple in their late 50’s that have been incestuous on and off since the first time almost 40 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incest happens alot,all familys should experience it

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Please write a second part.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

a bit farfetched...she's dogging her brothers ...and they're not the brightest bulbs..."you're unusually wet tonite..."-right!

-either Mom or her hubby will know with 3 loads now in her

still fun, tho

roveroneroverone7 months ago

PS somewhat unusual for American author to use the word 'cunt'-it's like a forbidden word to a lot of American females...enjoyed seeing you use it...

much more common Brit authors-worked with a bunch of limeys/kiwis/aussies abroad for four years-just another word for pussy to them, like fanny

she sure had a bunch of to-the-moon! big O's...what a fun horny bunch...just like the author...

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights2 months ago

Awesome fun filled sexual adventure you could continue this storyline if you wished. I can see you taking the story far with more fun adventures

MegamoreMegamoreabout 2 months ago

Wow! More, please!

Therealbigdad69Therealbigdad6925 days ago

Would love to see more of this story, telling the rest of this Christmas story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...