Four Christmas Eve Creampies

Story Info
On Xmas Eve a woman gets fucked by her older brothers.
9.5k words
4.68
69.9k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,725 Followers

Season's greetings and happy humpdays to all my fellow perverts.

This is an incest story, about a family, but all the characters are twenty-two years old or older!

This is my stocking stuffer gift to you all. It's a story I've written as an homage to those wonderful old erotic novels that many of you remember from the 70's and 80's, which were filled with fucking, and short on character development.

I went all out with the incest in this one, so if the idea of a sister being fucked by her brother isn't for you, please check out some of my other stories.

I wrote this over four mornings, without going back and doing a lot of editing. I wrote it mainly to entertain myself, and I'm sharing it here in the hopes that at least a few of you will enjoy it.

It's not like the stuff I usually write, so if you're new to my stories don't bail on me just because of this one!

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for safe sex.

I'm submitting this under the 'incest' category, although there are elements of 'first time' throughout.

Featuring:

Gabriella: our first-person narrator, a twenty-two-year-old college student who arrives home on Christmas Eve to visit her family.

Clay: her twenty-four-year-old brother, who is coming home on leave from the Air Force for the holidays.

Danny: her twenty-seven-year-old brother, who has recently moved back home to attend law school.

Mom and Dad: her parents.

As always, I enjoy your comments and private messages here on Literotica.

IsabellaEmily

~~~

Hi! I'm Gabriella, but most people call me Gabby.

I'm headed home from college for the Christmas holiday break.

I pulled into the driveway late in the afternoon, and only my mother's car was in the driveway.

I parked at the edge of the big turnaround, grabbed my backpack and two travel bags, and then headed into the house.

I went in through the backdoor by the kitchen and was greeted by my mom as I came in.

"Gabby!" my mom screamed in delight.

She wiped her hands on a towel as she approached me, and I dropped my bags and gave her a hug.

"So good to see you Mom!" I said with a huge smile.

"It's good to see you too!" she replied, giving me a final squeeze. "I can't wait to spend some time together."

"Me too." I said. "I've missed you."

I looked around the kitchen and that my mom had been dicing onions and peppers, and I could smell tomato sauce.

"Spaghetti?" I asked hopefully.

"What else?" she answered with a laugh. "Our traditional Christmas Eve feast. Both of your brothers will be here tonight, and there's no point in waiting for one of you to start begging before I get busy."

"Beth called me earlier." I said, referring to a friend who tended bar at a restaurant in town. "She and I might get together late tonight for coffee and dessert."

"Sounds fun." Mom said. "Tell her we all said 'hello'."

"I'm glad that Clay could get a pass." I said. "It didn't seem like Christmas last year without him."

"It didn't seem like Thanksgiving last month with both you and Clay gone." She said. "It was just Danny and your father and I."

"It seemed weird to me too." I admitted. "But a chance to have Thanksgiving in New England was too good to pass up."

And the chance to spend time with Clay in a snowy bed and breakfast for a quiet three days was the icing on the cake. Although as far as anyone else in the family knew he'd been unable to get any time away from the Air Force Base.

"So where is everyone?" I asked, hauling the bag that contained all my dirty laundry to the laundry room.

"Your father went to pick up Clay from the airport." She answered, giving her sauce a stir. "They should be here in about two hours. And Danny had a late study group, but he'll be here by the time we eat."

My oldest brother Danny was twenty-seven and in his first year of law school. Like my father he had done four years in the Army and then tackled college.

Clay was only two years older than me, and at twenty-four was in the last year of his enlistment in the Air Force. We hadn't been sure he'd be able to get home for Christmas, but he'd been able to work out a leave at the last minute.

"How's Danny been doing?" I asked.

I talked to my mother and father on the phone often enough, but as far as they knew Danny's hectic schedule kept the two of us playing sporadic phone tag.

The less they knew about the frequency with which we talked, texted, and even saw each other, the better.

"Busy." She told me. "But he's loving every minute of it. He moved into the apartment out over the garage, and lots of time we see his light on and know that he's still up studying when we get up for breakfast."

"Does that mean I'll have the whole second floor to myself?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes it does." She answered with a laugh. "Unless Clay wants to stay in Danny's old room across from yours."

"Nah." I predicted. "He'll want to be up in his old room with his books and movies."

"Are you hungry?" she asked me. "We've still got a couple of hours until dinner."

"You know what I most want?" I asked her. "A hot bath. Not just to get clean. I want to soak in a tub of hot water. I've had nothing but showers since I started classes."

"Go for it." She said. "Everything you need is up there in your bathroom I think, but double check to make sure. Especially for towels. When Danny moved over the garage, he took lots of stuff with him."

"I will." I said. "When I'm done, I'll come down and help you with dinner."

"No need for that." She said. "But when you're done, we'll sit and talk about school. I want all the details."

"All?" I asked with a wink.

"Mostly just the dirty stuff." She said, her face reddening. "You remember our deal."

"I do." I laughed. "And it's still in place."

I grabbed my backpack and remaining bag and carried them up the stairs to the second floor.

When we'd been kids my brothers had shared a room and I'd had the room next door. We'd all shared the bathroom that connected our rooms. The third bedroom had its own bathroom and had been my parents.

When I was in junior high my parents had finished the basement, adding a master bedroom down there complete with huge bathroom and closets for themselves.

Being the only girl allowed me to move into their old room with its private bathroom.

My dad and Danny and Clay had then refinished the attic and added a tiny bathroom up there, and Danny and Clay had literally flipped a coin for it.

Clay ended up on the third floor, Danny stayed in their old room until he left for the Army, and my old room became a home office.

After his discharge Danny had attended college a few hours away, but had been accepted to law school nearby, so he'd moved back into his old room.

Recently though he'd moved into the garage apartment for a bit more privacy.

So I was going to have the whole second floor to myself.

I put my stuff in my room and then started running a hot bath. I checked to make sure there were plenty of towels, and then I lit some candles and turned off the lights.

I turned off the water and then went back into the bedroom, laying out some clothes to wear when I was done, and pulling up some music on my phone.

At the last minute I got a bullet shaped vibrator from the side pocket on my backpack. It was waterproof, and I'd held it against my clit in the shower in my dorm room many times.

After the long drive home, the week of finals I'd just had, and with the erotic tension I was feeling upon my return home, I needed some sexual relief.

I put the tiny vibe on the edge of the tub, made sure the towels were within reach of the tub, and then eased myself into the scalding water one delicious inch at a time.

Once submerged I spent several minutes relaxing in the comfortable tub, breathing deeply with my eyes closed and letting anticipation build within me.

Not just for the orgasm I was about to treat myself to.

But for the orgasms yet to come during this visit home.

You see my family is not ordinary.

I lay in the hot water and thought about what made my family so unique.

~~

The day before my nineteenth birthday I lost my virginity to my brother Clay. He'd just turned twenty-one a few months earlier, but he was nearly as inexperienced as I was, and we'd always been close.

He wasn't leaving for the Air Force under the best of circumstances, having just flunked out of college, so his last week at home was awkwardly bittersweet.

We'd stayed up late talking his last night at home, watching the stars out of the attic window.

We'd snuggled together under a blanket and talked about old times, and the future. At one point I'd accidently brushed my hand over his erection and realized he was aroused from sitting so close together.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Me too." he mumbled. "I didn't mean to let that happen."

"Can you control it though?" I asked him. "I mean doesn't it get hard on its own?"

"Yeah." He admitted. "It does. I just should have thought about something else."

"What were you thinking about?" I asked, genuinely curious.

He blushed furiously and quickly averted his eyes.

I realized he'd been noticing me in my pajamas.

"Is it hard because of me?" I whispered.

He nodded in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry. I mean it." He said. "I've just been really horny lately. I didn't mean to be rude or anything."

"As long as you're already embarrassed," I asked, "can I touch it?"

"Touch it?" he asked, his eyes going wide.

"I've never touched a guy before." I said. "Not like that. I just want to see what it feels like."

"If you really want to." He said.

I reached over, and he closed his eyes as I felt his erection through the fabric of his sweatpants.

Even with the barrier of his pants between us I'd been fascinated to touch my first hard cock.

After a few minutes of that I'd made an excuse about needing to go to bed.

The truth was I really needed to masturbate, but he misinterpreted my sudden need to leave and thought I was regretful about what had just happened. He'd been so awkwardly apologetic that in a flood of sexual desire I'd kissed him.

He kissed me back, and suddenly I was in his lap. We spent the next half an hour grinding against each other with our clothes on. Eventually we'd disentangled ourselves and with a final wet kiss I'd retreated down to my own room.

A few minutes later I was naked in my bed, touching my wet pussy and wishing I'd had the courage to go further when I suddenly realized that Clay was in my room standing by my bed, wearing only a pair of gym shorts.

I reached my hand out and he took it, and I pulled him into the bed with me. Without a word he pulled his shorts off and I rolled on my back and spread my legs as he climbed over me.

His lips found mine and we kissed hungrily as he rubbed his stiff cock against my thigh. After several moments I felt the tip touch my hot pussy lips, and I dug my fingernails into his lower back.

We were both trembling with need and anticipation as he pushed forward, slowly letting his hardness sink into my wet crease.

I stifled a scream and rocked underneath him, rolling my hips up at him and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He fucked me for less than two minutes before I felt him shiver and heard him gasp, as a sudden flood of hot cum pump up into my cunt. I squeezed myself around his pulsing dick as he sucked on my neck.

We stayed just like that, kissing, and savoring the physical sensations we were each having as he kept himself buried completely inside me, and I gently flexed my tingling flesh around his flaccid cock.

Eventually his cock pulsed and he started to slowly work it in and out of my pussy hole. As our tongues pushed in and out of each other's mouths he got thicker and stiffer with each thrust, until he was rock hard and throbbing inside me.

This time he pumped in and out of me softly and slowly, letting us each ease up on our orgasms as the pressure and pleasure grew in our bodies.

After several long minutes I had the most glorious orgasm I could imagine, going dizzy as his stiff prick kept scrubbing in and out of my sensitive and clenching cunt lips in a steady rhythm.

He never stopped or even slowed down all through my orgasm, and before long I had another, and then almost immediately almost another.

In the middle of that third orgasm he suddenly groaned and thrust his tongue into my mouth, and we started thrusting at each other as fast as we could as his stiff cock grew even harder and thicker.

Just as my clit pulsed with the start of my fourth orgasm his cock began to spurt deep inside me, filling me with slippery cum to the point where each thrust of his cock caused an overflow of cum to run down out of me and into my ass crack.

We held onto each other tightly, and after an hour of cuddling and kissing he slid out of bed and holding his balled up shorts snuck back up to the attic, leaving me laying in my wet, cum stained sheets.

Neither one of us had spoken a word the whole time he'd been in my room.

~~

The next morning we snuck a quick kiss in the hallway, in the commotion of getting him and his duffel bag to the airport for his flight to basic training.

~~

A few months later Danny had driven with me to visit the college I'd been accepted at. After attending my first year at the local community college, I was excited to get out on my own.

We'd taken a campus tour and I'd registered for a dorm room, and classes, and even signed up for an intramural basketball league. On the way home we'd stopped to eat.

It had gotten later than we'd intended, so we called our parents and told them we wouldn't be home until the next morning, and we'd found a motel.

We shared a room to save money, and since we hadn't intended to stay the night, we'd packed nothing to sleep in. After our showers we'd kept the lights off until we were each under the covers of our own bed.

As we each lay in our beds watching television, I was aware that he kept stealing glances at me in the flickering light of the late-night movie.

He'd recently ended a relationship with a girl we'd expected him to get engaged to, and I suspected that in the three months he'd been single he hadn't had any sexual release.

I pretended not to notice his glances and started pulling the sheet tight against my breasts each time he looked in my direction.

Once I even pretended to accidently expose one of my breasts while rearranging my pillows.

The gasp from his side of the room thrilled me.

Eventually he turned the movie off and announced we should sleep. We lay there quietly a few minutes and then I rolled up on my side to face towards his side of the darkened room.

"How important is it to know about sex when I get to college?" I asked.

We chatted about sex for a while, technique, foreplay, positions, consent, dating, and a host of other topics, both of us getting hornier and hornier in the dark.

Finally, when the conversation reached the point where we were both trying to find ways to keep it going, he spoke softly and deliberately.

"Gabby," he started, "are you a virgin?"

"No," I said softly, "I'm not. But I'm not very experienced. It was a onetime thing one night."

I neglected to mention that it had been our own brother who fucked me.

"The only real cure for inexperience is to find a good partner to practice with." He said.

"What makes a partner good?" I asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.

"Someone who loves you, will take their time with you, and who you know won't ever hurt you or make you feel bad about what you want or need." He answered carefully.

"You just described yourself." I said.

"I didn't really mean...." He started, but I interrupted.

"No that's good." I said. "You're exactly the kind of guy I need to teach me."

It took almost a full minute before he spoke again.

"So where are you going to find that guy?" he asked.

I crossed from my bed to his, and before he had fully realized that I was there I reached out and felt his cock, standing straight up and thick through the sheet and bedspread.

"Right here?" I asked softly. "Please? If you're willing to show me, I want to learn."

He pulled me on top of him and slid down the bed so that I was straddling him with his face between my legs.

As he spread my lips with his fingers and gently licked at my clit I let out a moan and grabbed the headboard to keep from falling.

Before I could wrap my head about the sensation caused by the first tongue I'd ever felt between my legs an orgasm was roaring through me, and my whole body spasmed in pleasure again and again.

And then he slid further down and was suddenly behind me, grabbing my thighs and lifting them so that my ass angled up, and I felt myself filled with his cock as he thrust into my cunt and pushed me against the headboard.

"Oh my god!" I roared at the unexpected orgasmic pressure caused by his thrusting cock.

He grunted behind me and I helplessly clung to the headboard as I took his cock up inside me over and over and over until I orgasmed again, just as he pumped what felt like a gallon of hot sticky cum into my spasming cunt.

Over the next several hours I lost track of how many times I orgasmed, with either his mouth and tongue on my clit, or his cock fucking me either in the missionary position or from behind.

It had been such a long night that we only got an hour of sleep.

In the morning we showered together, and after that I gave my first blowjob.

When he came, I gagged at the first torrential spurt of cum, and jerked my mouth away from his cock and ended up with cum all over my face and in my hair.

That led to another shower, and by the time we got on the road I was actually sore from all the fucking.

That night we both slept like rocks, but the next night I snuck across the hall to his room, and once again I got to practice my blowjob skills.

This time he rolled a condom down over his erect cock, and when he came I pulled his cock deep into my mouth and sucked hard. I felt his cockhead spasming on the back of my tongue, as he pumped his orgasm into the reservoir tip.

After that I lay on his bed while he knelt on the floor and licked me through half a dozen trembling orgasms, before rolling me over and fucking me, first from behind and then letting me be on top.

When it was time for him to cum I stroked him and let him cum into my cupped hand, before letting him watch me lick his thick cum from my palm.

A few days later he went back to his own college.

~~

That summer he moved home for law school, and almost every night we'd wait until all the lights were off downstairs and my parents were in their basement bedroom, and then one of us would slip across the hall.

~~

My body was responding to my memories as I lay in the tub. Without opening my eyes, I felt for and found the little vibe, and pushed it against the bottom of clit and turned it on to a low buzz.

I pressed my thighs together to hold it in place and moved my hand away from it. I'd discovered that there was something erotic about having a solo orgasm while not actually touching myself.

Even set on slow it didn't take long for the vibrator to pull my stiff clit right up to the edge of orgasm.

I'd been horny before I even got in the bath.

Hell, I'd been horny for weeks, anticipating the possibility of having two stiff cocks eager to push their way into my slippery cunt.

I felt my pressure build behind my clit, and I used my fingers to lightly tap my nipples. They stiffened deliciously at my touch, and I felt the muscles in my legs tighten as my body tensed in anticipation of orgasmic release.

I took a deep breath, and felt the unrelenting vibe urge my clitoris towards pleasure.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,725 Followers