Four Christmas Eve Creampies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck." I whispered as I approached the edge.

I began gently rolling my nipples between my index fingers and thumbs, drawing in another deep and quavering breath.

And then I right at the tip of my pleasure, in that savory moment of tension where the orgasm cannot be stopped, but hasn't yet started.

I hung there, riding that tension, feeling my anus and cunt and belly tighten in twisting pleasure.

One moment.

Two.

And almost three.....

I gasped as my body contorted in lust, my clit able to take no more buildup as it exploded in blissful release.

I sobbed as writhed in the hot water, feeling the orgasm push and pull through my body, making my thighs, feet, hands, arms, and neck tingle in excitement as my nipples and clit throbbed rapidly.

For long moments it raged on and on.

And on.

And then it was gone, as my fingers numbly found and turned off the little vibe. I closed my eyes and lay back in the warm water, feeling my heart thud in my chest and my body relax in post orgasmic heat.

"Are you still in the bath?"

The voice jolted me awake and I sat up with a splash.

"Whoa!" Mom said. "I didn't mean to scare you. We're going to eat in half an hour. Everyone's home."

"Sorry." I said, standing up and reaching for the rack of towels. "I must have dozed off."

"I've had naps like that." Mom said grinning. "Except mine is pink."

I looked down into the tub and realized that my little blue vibe was clearly visible in the flickering candlelight.

"See you downstairs Gabby." Mom said with a wink, and then turned and headed back through my bedroom towards the hallway.

I smiled to myself.

This hadn't been the first time my mom had caught me with a sex toy.

I dried off and got dressed, blowing all the candles out and running a brush through my hair. I'd have to fix it later, since I'd fallen asleep and missed my chance to do it before dinner.

I heard someone thump something in the hallway, and I opened my door and saw Clay headed for the attic stairs.

"Welcome home!" I called out, and he turned around and grinned.

"Damn it's good to see you Gabby!" he said, throwing his bag on at the stairs and grabbing me up in a bear hug.

"You too." I said quietly, squeezing him hard. "I've missed you."

"Me too." He said, looking down the hall. "Dad's waiting for me help him with his laptop. He fucked up the printer again. Can I come down tonight? After everyone is asleep?"

"Why don't I come up?" I whispered. "I might go see Beth and I don't know what time I'll be back."

"Sounds good." He said. "Even if I'm asleep, no matter what time it is, wake me up."

I grinned and put my mouth on his ear.

"I'm wet just thinking about it brother dear." I whispered.

I darted my tongue out and licked his ear, and then let go of him and headed downstairs.

My dad met me at the bottom of the stairs and I let him spin me around once in a hug.

"So good to have my baby girl home!" he said. "It's going to be a fun week."

"I'm glad to be here Dad." I said. "I've been looking forward to this for weeks."

"Me too." He said.

He glanced at the stairs and saw Clay coming back down.

"Let's look at that printer Dad." Clay said. "We have some time before dinner."

"I'll go see if Mom needs help." I told them, leaving to their tech talk.

I went into the kitchen and saw that the table was set already.

"What can I do Mom?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She said. "Salad is in the fridge, garlic bread's in the oven, and the pasta is almost ready. Ten minutes and we'll just need to get it to the table and dig in."

"Is Danny home?" I asked.

"He sure is." She said. "He came in for some coffee a while ago, and then went up to his apartment to get cleaned up for dinner."

"Need me to go hurry him up?" I asked. "I'd like to see the place."

"Sure." She said. "But be quick."

I went out into the garage, and then through to the back room where the stairs were. At the foot of the stairs were several pairs of boots and shoes. I reached into the left boot closest to the wall and found the keep Danny had texted me about.

I palmed it and went up the stairs. The door at the top was locked, but I quickly unlocked it and went through.

The apartment was small but comfortable.

An old easy chair and a couch from my parents living faced a tv with a coffee table between them. To the right was an open kitchen with a breakfast bar, oven, fridge, microwave, and coffee pot.

Through a doorway at the far end of the living room I saw the corner of a bed, and I could hear a shower running. As I went that way I heard it turn off and the sound of a shower curtain being pulled aside.

I went into the bedroom and looked around the corner into the small bathroom.

Danny stood there naked, looking over his shoulder at the sink as he dried his back.

I took a moment to admire his cock and balls gently swinging as he moved the towel back and forth.

"That's disappointing." I said.

He jumped at the sound of my voice and turned towards me.

"I had hoped you have something a bit stiffer for me to stuff into my stocking tonight." I said.

"Dammit you scared me!" He said with a laugh. "But if it's stiff you want, I'm sure we can easily arrange something for that delicious stocking of yours."

He came into the bedroom and kissed me gently on the mouth before heading to his dresser.

"Unfortunately, there's not time now." I said wistfully. "We've got about four minutes before Mom is up here wanting to know what's taking so long."

"How about after dinner?" he said. "When everyone is asleep?"

I watched him get dressed, eyeing his cock until it was out of sight.

"I've already told them I might go out with Beth," I said, "and I'll plan on her picking me up. They won't know for sure what time I'm leaving or what time I'm coming back."

"Sounds perfect." He said. "I'll be here, so just come on up. You found the key?"

I held it up and grinned.

"I've missed you Gabby." He said, pulling a sweatshirt on.

"I've missed you too." I said. "But the next few weeks should be fun."

~~

Dinner was noisy and busy, as we all caught up with what we'd been doing, and teased each other about past memories.

Mom's homemade spaghetti sauce was as delicious as it always was, and we all ate plenty before taking coffee into the family room to continue catching up.

As usual Dad was the first to nod off in his chair, and then Danny announced that he had a paper to do over the break that he wanted to get started on.

"The sooner it's done, the sooner I'm free." He said, gathering up the empty coffee cups and heading for the kitchen. "I'll see you all tomorrow for presents."

"I might head up too." Said Clay. "I'm not exactly tired, but I've been looking forward to falling asleep while watching a movie in my own bed for months now."

"See you in the morning." I told him.

"I'll get those cups into the dishwasher." Said Mom. "I'm sure Danny just left them on the counter."

I followed her in and helped her finish putting the kitchen back in order.

"I might go out with Beth." I reminded her. "She's going to pick me up after she gets out of work. We won't be long. Just want to catch up for a while."

"You can't be hungry." Mom teased.

"No." I admitted. "But I'm always in the mood to get coffee and find out who's fucking who in town."

"Have fun." She laughed. "I'm going to wake your father and drag him downstairs. He and I will see you in the morning."

"I'm looking forward to it Mom." I said, giving her a hug. "I've missed you. And tell Daddy I've missed him too."

"We've missed you too," she whispered, kissing my forehead, "a lot."

I went upstairs and grabbed my cell phone, changed out of jeans into a skirt, then and texted Beth to make sure she was still headed out of town early in the morning.

Having an alibi who wouldn't be around, and who wouldn't mind if I used her apartment for some orgasmic fun for the next week would be handy.

She replied that she was already in bed, and set to leave in a few hours.

~~Have fun. Be safe. See you on NYE!~~ I texted her back.

I went up to the attic and poked my head into Clay's room.

"I'm headed out with Beth really quick." I lied. "I'll be back soon."

He was lying in bed and pulled the covers back, showing me his erection tenting his shorts.

"I'll be waiting." He grinned.

I blew him a kiss and then hurried down the stairs.

~~

I closed and locked the door to Danny's garage apartment behind me.

Danny was on the couch with his feet on the coffee table and a book in his hands. He'd undressed and was wearing only pajama pants.

"We don't have a lot of time." I told him. "At least not now. Beth will be here to pick me up soon."

"How much time?" he asked, putting the book aside. "We could just watch tv a few minutes or something."

"Maybe later." I said. "Right now, I want to suck something."

I went to my knees in front of the couch and grabbed the waistband of his pajamas and tugged them down.

His cock was limp and I leaned forward and put my lips on the tip, using my tongue to pull the soft and warm flesh completely into my mouth. I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose, and I stuck my tongue out and licked at his balls while sucking.

"Oh wow." He moaned, and I felt him thicken against my tongue.

I sucked hard on him, and then pulled my mouth back so I could swirl my tongue around the tip.

I'd discovered that few things turned me on like feeling a soft cock become erect in my mouth, and his was already almost as hard as it could get.

I didn't need my hands to hold it up as I used my fingers to play with his balls, gently squeezing them and sucking him back into my mouth.

"Gabby." He grunted. "Gabby."

"Yef?" I answered, my mouth full of cock.

"It's been a while." He said. "I can't take much of this or I'll cum."

I sucked harder and tickled his balls.

It thrilled me to realize that I could get him this close to cumming so fast.

"I'm not kidding." He said. "If you keep that up I'm going to go off."

He grunted then and grabbed my hair, and I whimpered around his cock, feeling my cunt drip its arousal into my panties.

His quick response was turning me on.

"How close are you?" I asked him, pulling my mouth away and slowly dragging my index finger up and down his pulsing shaft.

"I'm sorry." He said. "But I won't last much longer if we don't take a break."

I stood up and pulled my shirt off, putting it on the coffee table and then dropping my sports bra on top of it.

He sat complete still watching me. His cock was so hard that it wasn't even moving. It just pointed at the ceiling with its skin stretched taut exposing its veins.

I pulled my skirt up and took my panties off.

"Here." I said, handing them to him. "Hold onto these until later."

I straddled him and used my hand to guide his stiff cock to my hole.

I was soaking wet with lust and pushed down onto him, feeling him stretch me as my most sensitive place wrapped around his.

"Oh fuck." He said, grabbing my ass.

"I know." I groaned. "I need it bad Danny."

I started to move up and down, dragging my tight cunt back and forth on his hard dick.

"Fuck! So do I!" he whispered, his hands squeezing the flesh of my bottom.

I started fucking faster, feeling his cock push into me with each downward thrust.

"Oh Danny fuck." I sobbed.

"Gabby we need to slow down." He grunted. "I can't hold it."

"Don't hold it." I said, pushing up and down even faster. "Let it go. I want to feel it go off inside me."

"It's close." He said, closing his eyes as I grabbed the back of the couch.

"Do it!" I hissed. "Fill me up. Fill your sisters cunt up with your cum!"

He wrapped his arms around me and started fucking up at me. I couldn't thrust against him he was holding me so tight, so I flexed my cunt around him and moaned for him.

Suddenly I felt a sensation of liquid head spreading inside of me, and he started groaning in time with the pulses shooting through my cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I groaned. "I feel it. I feel you cumming."

He kept thrusting up into me, and I held onto the back of the couch, savoring the slippery feeling against my cunt lips.

Eventually his thrusts stopped, and I pulled away from him, standing on shaky legs and looking at his cock, coated with his cum and my own wet arousal.

"You didn't cum." He said.

I bent over and kissed him.

"I don't need to." I said. "Not right now. But hopefully you can get hard again by the time Beth brings me back."

"You come back up here and I'll send you back to your own bed happy." He said with a grin.

"I'm counting on it." I said. "Now give me back those panties. I'm going to need those after all or I'll be sperm running down my legs all night."

He handed me my panties and I pulled them on. I pulled on my shirt and left my bra on the coffee table.

"Remind me to take that later." I said.

I went to the door and blew him a kiss, before stepping through and closing it behind me.

I hopped down the steps, feeling his cum seeping out of my hungry cunt with each step.

~~

"Still up for a visit?" I whispered to Clay.

He was fast asleep in his bed, the tv still flickering the movie he'd been watching when I'd been up before.

"What?" he asked, sitting up. "You back already?"

"Not gone yet." I told him. "Beth is staying late to clean up. I've got some time to kill."

"Is everyone else asleep?" He asked.

"The house is quiet as a tomb." I told him. "Until a few seconds ago I was the only one up."

I reached under the blanket and found his cock, stiff and heavy in his shorts.

"Change that to awake." I grinned. "You might have been asleep but you were up."

"From thinking about you." He said, pulling me close for a kiss. "I've missed that snatch of yours."

"You say the sweetest things." I murmured, running my fingers through his chest hair.

His tongue pushed into my mouth, and I was glad I'd stopped in my room to brush my teeth. Making him taste another cock on my lips might ruin the mood.

I'd also used a washcloth to wipe Danny's cum from my pubes and thighs before putting my soaked panties into my laundry bag. I'd put a clean pair in the pocket of my skirt before heading for the attic.

I moved underneath him and pulled him down onto the mattress with me.

"Turn off the tv and fuck me." I said. "I need to cum and I want your cock to cause it."

He grabbed the remote and the tv clicked off. The room was almost completely dark and I spread my legs and pulled my skirt up.

He dropped his shorts and go between my legs.

"Quick." I whispered. "I really need it Clay."

He pushed his cock into me, and it filled me up, not as thick as his brother, but a bit longer.

"Jesus you're fucking wet." He panted.

"I'm horny." I told him. "Come on. Fuck your little sister. Make her cum on your cock."

He buried his face against my neck and started fucking me, and it reminded me of our first time together, that slow and steady rhythm after his first orgasm.

That had been my first time cumming with a cock inside me, and I'll treasure the memory of realizing that I was going to cum while being fucked by my own brother for the rest of my life.

My body was already well on its way towards another orgasm.

The warm up earlier in the tub had kept me on edge, and then feeling Danny go off inside me and his cum leaking out as I got ready to come fuck Clay had built up an enormous amount of pressure in my clit.

"I'm going to cum soon." I whispered to Clay. "Just keep pumping me, just like that."

He kissed my neck and I put my hands on the small of his back, feeling the warmth of impending orgasm spread through my belly.

"Oh fuck you feel so good inside me." I moaned. "I love this."

"You feel good too." He said. "Tell me when you cum so I can let go Gabs."

"I will." I whispered. "It's close."

I rolled my hips against him, and he grunted.

I reached under my thigh and found his balls with my fingers and started to gently pull them.

"Clay! Clay! It's going to happen!" I panted.

"I'm there too." He whispered in my ear.

His hand squirmed up under my shirt and found my breast, pinching the nipple and I grabbed his balls hard and I bit his shoulder.

"Now! Now! Now!" I said against his shoulder, as he began fucking me faster and faster.

My orgasm welled up within me and then I started to spasm, and I felt him erupt inside me as his cum thundered against my quivering insides.

"Gab. Gab. Gab." He panted in my ear. "Gab."

His cock kept jumping as my orgasm went on and on, my legs shaking as I rode my pleasure up and down and up and down, aware only of my own pleasure and the hot cum filling me up.

Eventually we were still, breathing deeply and holding onto each other.

I closed my eyes, feeling very content.

I woke up suddenly, and Clay was still beside me, gently playing with my nipple while his soft and sticky cock lay on my thigh. My cunt felt wet, and I knew I was leaking all over his sheets.

"Sorry I came so fast." He said.

"Fast but good." I said. "You really filled me up. I needed that."

"Well you were really ready." He said. "Sorry about the mess. I haven't jerked off for a week. I wanted to save up for you."

"Well I've been touching myself all week." I teased him. "Because I couldn't fucking wait for this."

He kissed me then, soft and slow and our tongues pushed back and forth.

"How long before Beth gets here?" he asked.

"Soon." I lied. "I need to get cleaned up."

I grabbed my phone. I was shocked to see that I'd been up there for an hour and half.

"I'll see you in the morning." I whispered to him.

"Goodnight, Gabby." He whispered.

~~

"I'm back." I whispered to Danny.

He was in bed, a light from the bathroom providing the only light in his apartment.

He was naked and laying on top of the sheets.

"How's Beth doing?" he asked, taking my hand and pulling me down next to him on the bed.

My skirt and panties were on the floor, and my shirt was on top of his dresser.

"Cock-crazy." I murmured against Danny's neck. "Sort of like me at the moment."

I'd stopped in my room to brush my teeth again and to try to sop up as much of Clay's leaking cum as I could before giving up. I took the panties I'd carried up to the attic off and shoved them in my bag with the other soiled pair.

I'd pulled on a third pair and decided to make the best of it. I knew my cunt would smell of sperm, but so what?

It's not like Danny could complain about that after filling me full earlier in the evening. No reason for him to be able to tell the difference between the smell of his cum and Clay's.

Danny's hands began to roam over my body, and I arched my back as his thumbs found my stiff nipples.

"So hard." He muttered, covering one of them with his mouth.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair as I held his face to my chest, feeling his tongue swirl around my aching nipple.

"For you." I said. "You really turned me on before."

"Then let me take care of you." He said. "It's your turn to cum."

He pushed my thighs apart and I closed my eyes, trembling with anticipation. I knew Danny would want to tongue my slit. He'd loved that from our first time together, and the taste of his own cum seemed to thrill him.

I'd climbed the stairs wondering about keeping from doing it, feeling sort of bad that there was more than just his own cum inside me.

But I couldn't think of a good reason to deny him this.

And the truth was, it made me horny to think about him tasting not just my arousal and his own, but our brothers as well.

His tongue drug up my slit, and I felt his finger push inside me.

"Oh gawd Danny." I moaned.

I pushed myself against his face and he wrapped his arms around my thighs.