Four Christmas Eve Creampies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled on my clit with his lips, and to my amazement I felt another orgasm begin to build in my belly.

"Oh fuck." I groaned. "Keep doing that. Oh please. If you keep doing that you'll make me cum."

"Good." He said, licking against my lips. "That's what I want."

He started sucking my clit again, and then gently bit it and started to lick, up and down with his tongue, like a windshield wiper passing over the same spot in a stead rhythm.

I felt my body shake and I put my hands on his head.

"I'm so fucking close already." I said. "Please don't stop."

Up and down his tongue licked, each pass over my clit causing a thousand sparks of pleasure to erupt in my pussy.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Up.

Down.

He pushed his tongue deep into my hole and licked all around my opening.

"GAWD!" I yelped at the sensation change.

And then he returned to licking.

Up.

Down.

Up.

Down.

Tongue in my hole.

Licking my opening.

Up.

Down.

And then my orgasm was there, but it didn't start.

My body was tensed and filled with lustful need.

I was hot. And sweaty.

My thighs were clenched and I could feel a gentle throbbing in my cunt and anus.

But I need either a harder lick of stimulation on my clit, or a faster one.

"Make me cum Danny." I begged. "Do it."

He moaned against my pussy and kept going, but this rhythm didn't change.

I was sure that the next pass of his tongue would start the familiar sharp twisting deep inside me, but it didn't happen.

And the next didn't cause it either.

Or the next.

Or the next.

My climax was right there, hovering so close that it felt like it had started, but not so close that my body would slide into the sweet spasms of release that I craved so badly.

Another lick up.

And then down.

Up.

Down.

Up.

Down.

Tongue in my hole.

Licking my opening.

Up.

Down.

"Danny." I panted. "Danny. Make me cum. Faster. Harder."

"Not yet." He murmured against my soft cunt.

"Oh fuck please please please please." I begged.

"No." he said, keeping his agonizing pace up.

"Lick me faster." I sobbed. "So I can cum."

Up.

Down.

Tongue in my hole.

Licking my opening.

Up.

Down.

"Harder." I grunted. "I need it hard so I can cum."

Up.

Down.

"Oh fuck make me cum." I wailed. "Fuck me and make me cum."

He suddenly picked me up and turned me over, and as I gasped in surprise his hard cock pushed into my cunt from behind.

He pulled it out and then thrust in again, and started to pound against my body with his cock taking me higher and higher and higher than I'd ever been.

"OHGODOHGODOHGODFUCKGODFUCKFUCK!" I yelled into his pillow.

He wrapped his arms around me, one hand finding one of my nipples and the other thrumming over my clit.

"Cum for me Gabby" he grunted in my ear. "Cum for your brother."

"Iiiiiiiiiiit's happpppppepnnnnning." I groaned into the pillow.

My clit suddenly melted into nothing but pure ecstasy, and I felt his hard cock bang into me again and again and again as my orgasm roared through my body like a freight train.

It rattled me to my core and I felt an explosion deep within me as every nerve ending in my body tingled as my orgasm went on and on and on.

And then I was on my back, and he pulled one of my thighs up onto his shoulder and pushed his thick cock back into me again.

I'd never been fucked this deeply before, and I reached down to grab his balls, wanting to squeeze them until his sperm forced its way into my hungry belly.

He rocked in and out of me, and I felt another orgasm begin.

"I'm gonna cum again Danny." I whimpered, closing my eyes. "You're going to make me fucking cum again."

He started to pound me faster, and my body was suddenly twisting in delicious agony again, and I was vaguely aware that he was groaning as another load of slippery male cum coated my spasming cunt from the inside.

We moaned and humped at each other for a long time, smaller orgasms rolling through my clit every so often as his still hard cock fucked at me.

My leg came down from his shoulder and I wrapped my legs around his waists and grinned up at him, tears in my eyes.

"Holy fuck that was amazing." I said. "I didn't know I could cum like that."

"We're not done." He said.

And suddenly he was pounding into me again, roughly fucking me as my cunt kept spasming over and over, not in orgasm, but in pure pleasure overload.

I couldn't stop the spasming in my cunt, and he couldn't stop how fast his sensitive erection was responding to it.

The harder he got, the harder he fucked me, and the harder he fucked me the harder his cock grew.

After an eternity like that he opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"Gabby." He said. "I'm going to cum again."

"Jerk on my face." I begged him. "Put your cum all over your little sister."

He pulled out and straddled my head, and started tugging on his cock just as I heard him groan deep in his chest.

A bolt of hot cum shot onto my nose, and then another on my lips, and then more and more on my cheek, my chin, my nose, and even my forehead.

He collapsed on the bed next to me, and I lay there panting in the dark, snaking my tongue up to taste his musky orgasm.

I reached out and put my hand on his back.

"I love you Danny." I whispered.

"I love you too Gabby." He said.

"Merry Christmas." I whispered.

"To you too." He said, kissing my forehead.

"I better get in the house." I said. "But I don't really want to go."

"I know." He said.

He rolled over and kissed my breast, softly and gently.

"Tomorrow night?" he asked.

"You fucking better." I said.

I kissed him then, his cum smearing all over both of our faces as we tasted each other.

I pulled away and put my feet on the floor. I pulled my skirt up around me and felt a trickle of cum run down my thigh.

I wondered how many loads of cum a cunt could handle in one night.

I picked up my clean panties and used them to wipe my face, cleaning it as best as I could in the dark before wiping my thighs and dripping cunt with them.

I pushed them into my pocket and pulled my shirt over my head.

"See you tomorrow Danny." I whispered.

All I heard in reply was his deep steady breathing.

~~

I closed my eyes and felt the firm pillow under my head.

I was in my own bed, my teeth brushed, my face and chest washed, my thighs and pussy cleaned and wiped thoroughly, and a fresh pair of panties catching whatever still leaked out of me.

Three loads of cum in my cunt, and one all over my face.

'Not a bad Christmas Eve.' I thought to myself.

~~

"Can you help me?" a voice whispered in my ear.

"Wha? Whatizit?" I tried sitting up.

"Shhhh." Clay was in bed with me, his mouth on my ear.

"I really need to cum again Gabriella." He whispered. "Can you help?"

"Again?" I asked him.

Of course he'd only cum one time tonight.

"Anything." He said. "It won't take me long. Just hold me while I stroke myself off."

I spread my legs and pulled him to me.

"Quick." I said. "Do it quick big brother."

He needed no begging, and his stiff cock pushed into me for the second time that night, stretching my well fucked and nearly sore cunt with his need.

He started to fuck in and out of me and I kissed him tenderly.

"So close Gabs." He whispered. "My god you turn me on so fucking much."

I squirmed out from under him and got on my stomach.

"Like this." I said, lifting my ass in the air. "Cum into me like this. I want to feel it this way."

He'd never fucked me doggy style before, but he got behind me and pushed his cock in, and I moaned in satisfaction as I felt the head of him push deep into me.

"Fast." I said. "Fast and hard. Fuck me fast and hard."

He started pumping into me as fast as he could, and then with a gasp I felt his cock lurch inside me as he pumped another orgasm up into my hole.

"Oh gawd." He grunted, and I reached between my legs and held his balls as he pushed in and out of me.

"Fill your sister up." I grunted softly. "Pump all your hot cum into her."

I felt him keep spasming, as he spurted the rest of his hot load into me.

He kept pumping, until his cock started to go soft, and then he slid out of the bed and I rolled onto my back.

I reached out and took his cock in my hand, pulling him towards me.

"Merry Christmas Clay." I whispered.

I stuck my tongue out and gave his softening dick a nice long lick.

I sucked it into my mouth, and I could taste his cum, his brothers cum, and my own tangy juice on it. I sucked it as clean as I could, and then kissed the tip of it and smiled up at him.

He kissed me, and then silently went out the door and was gone.

I felt his cum dribble along my slit, and I wondered what time it was.

~~

Cleaned up again, at least a little, I crept into the kitchen looking for something to drink.

I was wearing pajama pants and a sports bra.

I'd brushed my teeth, which would make most things taste medicinal, but that was better than running into someone with cunt and cock on my breath.

I had my head in the fridge when I felt something touch my hip.

I whirled around to find my mom standing there.

"Sorry." She whispered. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay." I laughed. "I didn't think anyone else was awake."

"Merry Christmas Gabriella." She said, leaning in to hug me.

"Merry Christmas Mom." I said, holding her tight.

I pulled a bottle of water from the fridge and offered her one, but she shook her head.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked her. "It's not even four a.m."

"I was coming to check on you." She said.

"Me?" I said, with a grin.

"Your father and I have missed you." She said. "Our bed gets lonely without you crawling in with us."

"I've missed that too." I said.

I thought back to last January, with Danny living out of town and Clay deployed.

I remembered my college classes ending early and having the house to myself every Wednesday.

I remembered my habit of sitting in the living room with my fingers in my panties while I read dirty stories on Literotica, the thrill of possibly being caught exciting me.

I remembered my surprise one Wednesday afternoon when my half-dressed parents came upstairs, assuming the house was empty.

I remember all of us being embarrassed.

I remembered the conversation that followed.

I remembered the growing arousal as I learned things about my parents I hadn't ever dreamed of.

I remembered them taking me to their bedroom on that cold January evening.

I remembered the excitement of being in bed with them and watching them fuck.

And I remembered the feeling of an orgasm swelling up inside of me while Mom sucked one of my nipples and held the other, while Dad's tongue explored my anus, and his finger rubbed my clit.

Mostly though, I remembered my screams of pleasure echoing through the empty house as orgasm after orgasm tore through my body.

"We have a couple hours until the sun comes up." She said. "Want to come down and help me give your father an early Christmas treat?"

~~~

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this stocking stuffer story.

To All A Good Night! Ho! Ho! Ho!

IsabellaEmily