All Comments on 'Four Friends: Amy at the Biker Bar'

by naughty_tiffany

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amy

Reminds me of the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Story

Very nice story. Hope to here from the other three girls soon, and wouldn't mind revisiting Amy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Continuity

Decent story, would have been nice if her name hadn't changed half way through

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Story

Very nice story. I'm looking forward to hearing from the other girls and hopefully Amy again as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Last paragraph unnecessary

Don't need the last paragraph, no worries, the silly slut died of AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

I thought it was one of the best short stories on Literotica. Liked the writing style, as well (though, as always, there is some room for improvement). I hope you'll get around to writing about the rest of the girls soon :-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very well written

Loved the attention to detail and not too quick to get to the sex. Very nice story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hold on...

How did it go from Amy to Tiffany and then back to Amy again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Name Changes

What was up with the name changes was it Tiffany or Amy??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

Exactly the kind of story I love... situations spiral out of control and the 'good' girl gets royally fucked and loves it. I have to go get myself off now. Well done!

libertarianlibertarianover 15 years ago
Amy

Amy needs to return to the biker bar alone and offer her body for money and a gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wow that was great... so hot, couldnt even get to the end before, well ya know..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Who is she really?

Was good until 5 paragraphs from the end Amy became TIffany, then was back to Any in the next Paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Name change?

her name was Amy throughout the story until she woke up on the pool table...then she was Tiffany?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Tiffany

I'd give anything to slip my cock up this bitches squirming fuckhole. I don't mean Amy...I mean the filthy little whore author Tiffany. I'll bet she plays with herself when she reads it this, right baby? You got your fingers in your cunt? Make yourself cum for us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous