Four Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Four friends are surprised when two of them get frisky.
1k words
4.3
24.7k
20
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

Riley turned around abruptly at the strange noise coming from the backseat. Since the car had bucket seats it was easy to see into the back, but it took her a few moments to understand what she was seeing. She was staring right at Bob's erection, hanging - that is, standing - right out of the top of his pants. Chrissie's hand was wrapped tightly around the shaft. After a few moments of staring at it she managed to raise her eyes up to look at their faces. Bob had his head laid back, eyes closed, trying not to make any more noises like the one he had just made. The pleasure he was feeling made that a difficult task. When she looked at Chrissie's eyes she was met with Chrissie looking right back at her, a mischievous grin on her face. She used her unoccupied hand to hold up a finger in front of her mouth, silently telling Riley to be quiet.

Riley looked quickly at Tony, who was busy driving the car. They had been singing along with music. He still was. He glanced over at Riley, who smiled back at him and pretended to start singing again. She hoped that he didn't notice her surprise or nervousness.

The four were good friends, and had been since high school. They hadn't been best friends, necessarily, but having graduated a couple years earlier, their friendship had lasted. Today they were coming back from a hike, driving down a back road towards home, when Riley had been surprised at the scene in the backseat.

Chrissie had been inspired by the normal sexual comments, the boner that had started forming in Bob's pants, and how easy it seemed to slip her hand under the elastic waistband of his sweats. She had slowly done just that, waiting for him to object, daring him to let her proceed. Bob didn't back down, but let her continue - much to Chrissie's surprise. She had just been teasing him, but when her hand touched his pubic hair, then the base of his penis, things got serious.

Her hand had wrapped around the shaft, and she was now committed. The shaft hardened further in her hand. She was excited feeling it grow harder and harder. She loved it when she caused a guy's dick to react that way. Of course it wasn't difficult to make a guy get hard, but it still gave her a feeling of power. And to fully enjoy it she pulled it out of his waistband into the open air where she could see it.

While watching its reactions she moved her hand up and down the length of the shaft slowly. She was feeling the shaft for her own pleasure rather than pumping it for his pleasure. She watched the head turn color when she squeezed up toward it. Eventually clear fluid began leaking out the tip. She played with the tip and spread the fluid around his shaft.

When she started pumping up and down faster, squeezing harder, Bob had made the noise that got Riley's attention. After looking at Tony she turned her head towards the backseat once again, trying not to make Tony think there was anything unusual. But there certainly was!

Riley watched as Chrissie pumped Bob's cock. His balls were still underneath his pants, the elastic pulled up against the bottom of his shaft. That disappointed Riley, as she loved balls, but as much as she liked them she loved cocks more. She was tempted to reach back and pull at the elastic in order to uncover his balls, but that would probably make Tony wonder what was going on.

Bob's breathing was getting faster, with a few soft moans escaping. His cock was as hard as it could get, the head turning dark, his hips moving upwards with Chrissie's pumping. All three knew that he would be shooting soon. Riley couldn't stop herself. She turned more and leaned towards the back seat to get the best view when he shot his load. She couldn't miss it, even if Tony would notice.

When it happened they were all surprised. Chrissie more than Bob. And Riley most surprised of all. The cum began to rise up out of Bob's cock, shooting a hard stream out the tip right where Chrissie had managed to aim it - in the middle of Riley's face. It splattered hard since she had been leaning in so closely. Her mouth opened in surprise, catching some of the second stream of cum before she was able to react and pull away from him.

Chrissie then took over, quickly leaning over to take Bob's cock into her mouth, thereby keeping the other spurts from shooting onto the car. Yeah, that's why she covered it with her mouth. Sure. Not because she just wanted his cock inside her mouth. Well, maybe that was another reason she did it. Nevertheless, she drained the rest of the cum from his cock.

When Riley had drawn her head back from the shooting cock, Tony obviously took note. When he looked over to see what was happening all he saw was the surprised face of Riley, covered in some kind of fluid which Tony thought looked like - well, like cum. Tony was no dummy. But he had no idea what had happened. His immediate reaction was to brake hard and pull the car to a stop on the side of the road.

By the time the car stopped Riley had overcome her surprise and was smiling, even laughing, as she licked cum from her lips. Chrissie was now swallowing the cum she had accumulated in her mouth from sucking Bob off, and Bob was just sitting there with his softening dick hanging out of his pants and a huge grin on his face.

Tony was trying to put the puzzle together to figure out what had happened. The other three began to laugh at the situation as well as Tony's confusion. It was fun to try and explain what they had done, even if they all talked at once sometimes.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers