Four Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasuring all four of them.
2.4k words
4.41
19.8k
12
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

After Chrissie had jacked off Bob in the back seat, partly right onto Riley's face, he was ready for more. This had been a huge change in their relationships. There had never been any sex between them, but now suddenly things had changed. At least they might have. He felt that he should continue the mood or it might indeed just be a one time thing.

So when Tony pulled the car up in front of Bob's apartment he invited them in.

"We can continue the party inside, if you want," he said. "At least I owe something to Chrissie to say thank you!"

That statement got their attention. They all wondered what he meant, and they were all intrigued. Chrissie was especially intrigued. The tingle and wetness she had been feeling between her legs both got worse. Or better.

"Yeah, let's go in," she said, a little too enthusiastically.

Bob was the only one of them who had an apartment by himself, so it was a perfect place for some privacy. They all piled out of the car and quickly into the apartment. As they all grabbed a beer there was little talking. They seemed nervous, embarrassed. What do they do now? Bob broke the ice.

"That was incredible, what Chrissie did. I wasn't expecting that!"

"You didn't resist any did you?" Riley asked.

Bob laughed. "I said unexpected. I also said incredible." He paused for a moment and continued. "I think I owe her something."

Everyone paid attention now, wondering what he had meant by that, and eager to find out. Especially if it involved sex.

Tony spoke up. "You mean like a drink? Or like... like... fucking her?"

Everyone looked at Chrissie for her reaction, but Bob spoke first.

"That would be for my pleasure. Well, both of us. But maybe just for Chrissie... I was thinking...oral?"

The question seemed to be aimed at Chrissie, for her approval. She got a smile on her face, then gasped, then made an "Oh" sound.

"You mean eat her out?" Riley said excitedly.

Sometimes girls seemed to get more graphic than guys. Or maybe more direct.

Chrissie made another "Oh" sound as that was spoken and looked at Bob for confirmation.

"If she wants to. It would only be fair," Bob answered.

Chrissie felt more liquid between her legs and nodded her head at Bob.

Tony asked, "But not for your pleasure, right? Just Chrissie's?"

Bob smiled. "I'll do my best."

"Where at?" asked Riley. "Where will you do it?"

"Right here, if she wants," Bob answered. "In public. Just like me."

Tony chimed in. "It wasn't in front of me," but nobody paid much attention to his comment.

"Oh, goody," Riley said as she bounced up and down. "We get to watch?"

Everyone was looking at Chrissie to see if she was going to agree. She stood there for a moment, then stepped over to a big soft chair and sat down near the edge. Everyone cheered when she motioned Bob over to her.

Bob was on his knees in front of her in a flash. He ran his hands up and down her legs, gradually getting higher, then working his way to the insides. He stopped when Chrissie reached down to unfasten her jeans. Now it was getting serious!

He reached up to grab onto the jeans, pulling them down as she lifted her ass off the chair to help. After pulling them off her completely his hands returned to pull at her panties. Everyone in the room was holding their breath, including Bob and Chrissie. As she lifted off the chair once again, Bob revealed her pussy to the room. And even moreso when the panties were completely off and he placed his hands on her knees to push them apart.

Everyone - well, Riley and Tony - watched intently as Chrissie's pussy was revealed and Bob moved closer. His hands slid up her legs, this time not as tentatively, stopping only when they reached her vaginal lips. Her ran his fingers along her lips, feeling her wetness as she moaned.

A finger slipped inside, causing another moan. And gasps from the other two. Bob slowly eased his finger in and out, not deep, just teasing Chrissie with the sensation. When she nearly whimpering with excitement he withdrew his finger and moved in further between her legs. His face was right next to her pussy. Then his tongue came out.

He licked the top of her slit, then all the way down her lips and back up. Noone could tell who was moaning as they all were to different degrees, and no-one cared. They were all enthralled with what they were seeing. Chrissie was watching as well as he treated her shaved pussy tenderly.

Things shifted into another gear as he stuck his tongue inside her. He pushed in and out as if fucking her with it. Well, he was fucking her with it. He put his whole mouth onto her pussy, wrapping his lips around it as his tongue continued playing inside. Her clit was now large and fully exposed, at least exposed to his tongue. He used that to tease her clit, flicking it back and forth, causing her hips to begin pushing forward.

When he took his mouth off her entire pussy and concentrated on her clit, his finger returned to her hole. This time he wasn't as gentle. He shoved it inside her harder, faster, then added another finger. When inside he twisted it around, rubbing every bit of her vagina that his fingers could reach. Chrissie was by now moaning more and louder than the others, by far. Her head was flung back and to the side, oblivious now to everything except the pleasure flowing through her pussy and radiating to the rest of her body.

Bob bit down with his lips onto her clit, wiggling it back and forth. Chrissie never knew just what it was that finally caused her orgasm. A combination of things, of course. But suddenly her hips thrust out, she called out, and her body shook as she came hard, Bob hung on as much as he could, trying to prolong her orgasm as long as possible. When she could she pushed him away, pushed her own hands between her legs, and shook again.

"Oh, shit!" She said when she could talk. "Shit, shit, shit!"

The others murmured something, not hearing or caring what even themselves were saying. Riley and Tony had long had their own hands in their pants, unable not to with all that had been watching. Now, with the show over, they looked at each other. With lust showing easily on their faces, they silently agreed to pleasure each other. Fucking? Oral? Neither of them knew what would happen even as they both tore their pants off themselves.

Both on the floor, they moved even closer to each other than they had been, their hands wrapping around the other's waist and quickly moving to their asses. Chrissie's eyes got big as she assumed that she about to witness Riley and Tony fuck.

Instead, Riley slid down Tony's body, grabbing his erection with both hands and turning so that her mouth was near it as well. She took little time in engulfing his cock deep into her mouth and sucking hard. One hand was holding on to the engorged cock while her other grabbed his balls, pulling and squeezing harder than she normally would, but as excited as Tony was by now he didn't care.

When Riley had turned to swallow Tony's cock his head ended up near her pussy. He then moved in, his hands pulling her hips close and then pushing one of her legs up in the air to make room for his head. As she was sucking on his cock he began to eat her pussy. Not having much experience with this he could only try to copy what he had just seen Bob do to Chrissie. In truth, it didn't matter much what he did to her, just as it didn't take much technique for Riley on Tony's cock. They had both been primed for this all evening.

Within a couple of minutes both of them were cumming. Hard. First Tony blew his load, cumming so quickly that Riley had no time to decide what to do with his cum. It exploded into her mouth while she kept sucking, almost not noticing what was happening. She swallowed each shot by reflex, though there was so much cum that some had to leak out.

There was good reason she hardly noticed Tony cumming in her mouth. Riley was extraordinarily close to cumming herself. Tony was doing little more than latching his mouth onto her pussy and sticking a finger into her vagina, but that had been enough to drive her over the edge. She was so close when Tony started his orgasm that she also began cumming, both of them lost in their bliss.

It was quite a sight for Bob and Chrissie. Even though there were half naked people all around him, he couldn't wait to get home so that he could masturbate.

But no, that was not to be. Riley especially had been affected by these events. She had cum, hard, and felt totally wrung out. On the floor near Chrissie's legs, she wrapped her arms around them in a hug for comfort. Soon she crawled up onto the couch so the girls could engage in a proper hug.

The guys, still on the floor, had a good eye-level view of both girls and their not completely hidden pussies. They were amazed when they watched Riley's hand drop to Chrissie's lap. Then not just her lap but actually between her legs. Could she... could she really be...?

Their doubt, and hope, was solved when Chrissie spread her legs a little, allowing Riley to reach Chrissie's slit. Yes, Riley's finger was definitely playing with Chrissie's pussy, sliding along her lips and even entering her. Bob had to begin stroking his dick, he had no choice. Tony, even though it had only been a few minutes since his orgasm, felt his dick tingle and begin movement. The blood was flowing.

Chrissie was the first to point out the hardening dicks. "Oh, yeah. I've never seen a guy masturbate. Will you do it?"

That's just what he had been planning, though in private. But after what the group had done tonight, her request seemed pretty reasonable.

Riley started paying attention at Chrissie's question. She looked up to see his hand on his dick, and sat up straight. Bob had a sudden inspiration.

"I will," he said, "If you two keep playing with each other."

Technically only Riley had been playing with Chrissie, but he didn't care. He only said what he was hoping to see.

"You guys would like that, huh?" Chrissie said.

She always knew she a bit of an extrovert. But people watching you naked, or while you have sex, that went a little further, right? What was that called? She couldn't think of it, but she was learning that she did indeed seem to like it. She liked watching and being watched. And she was excited to do just what Bob was asking.

"You must really like it," she spoke again to them both. "Tony came just a few minutes ago and he's already getting hard again. Are you both willing?"

"Sure." Bob answered very quickly. "You two can give us a lot of inspiration!"

Normally they would laugh, or at least smile at that comment, but everyone seemed very serious at the moment. Chrissie reached over into Riley's lap, as everyone watched. Riley returned her hand to Chrissie's lap, and both girls looked at the guys. They both already had their hands on their dicks. Their own dicks, that is. Bob treated his carefully while Tony played with his to try and make it harder. It had gotten somewhat erect, but had not gotten very close to a full blown hard-on.

The girls kept their word. Their fingers played with each other's clits. They hadn't ventured down further, but the guys didn't care. They were out of their minds at the show they were watching. Even with what had happened tonight, this seemed like a highlight. Bob stroked his dick while Tony had gotten his hard enough to stroke also. In fact he was pumping faster. After all, he had just cum so he figured he had some time to make up for.

The girls were closely watching the guys. Their hands pumping up and down their shafts were exciting. It seemed so different than when they pumped a guy's cock. Watching guys do it to themselves was exciting. But when they looked at their faces to see their reactions they saw that the guys were only interested in the girls' pussies. Their eyes never left their pussies. Not for an instant. This fact gave the girls some extra inspiration.

Chrissie moved her finger down Riley's slit, slipping it inside her vagina. When she did this she saw that both guys began stroking faster. The more she played with Riley's pussy the harder the guys stroked. She was so intent on watching them that she didn't notice Riley's hand playing with her. That is until her body shocked her back to life. Oh, that felt so good!

Suddenly Bob began to shoot his cum, some of it making its way to Chrissie's leg. But that was as exciting as it got in that way. Bob was relieved and unhappy. Relieved that he had an orgasm - always a good thing. But unhappy that it was over. But really, was it over? There were still two girls right in front of him fingering each other. He could watch them bring each other off, a scene that he could never forget, and by the time he got home he would be ready to masturbate at the memory of it.

The girls were doing their part. They had gotten heavily into it by this time. They had seen Bob cum, and enjoyed it, but their thoughts were quickly onto only each other. Their fingers were doing everything they could to pleasure each other, while they had somehow begun kissing. It seemed right, that's all they knew.

Their fingers were rapidly achieving their goal, and soon they were both cumming. First Riley, then Chrissie before Riley had even finished. Neither was as strong as their earlier orgasms, but they were very satisfying.

Tony, full recovered for a while now, was getting close as he watched the girls cum. That was almost enough to set him off. Fortunately he had enough time for the girls to switch their attention to him before he began to shoot out a respectable stream of cum. It seemed that they all had gotten their wish to end an evening that none of them could believe.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers