Four Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Friends form a sex club.
1.5k words
4.41
16.7k
13
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

Bob sent out a text inviting the group over the next day, but since Riley couldn't make it they changed it to the day after. They all felt the same way. Any day would be fine based on the incredible things that they had just witnessed. And they were glad to see that no-one seemed to have any regrets. What would happen they did not know, but they were anxious to find out.

Gathering at Bob's apartment once again, they acted fairly normal at first. Drinks, conversation, but underlying it all was some nervousness as well as impatience to find out what was going to happen. Since it was Bob's apartment he took the initiative to get the real evening started.

"Since everyone, as far as I can tell, is okay with what happened the other day, it seems to be a good idea to continue that kind of...uh...activity. Does that sound right?"

Everyone nodded, smiled, looked at each other and at the floor.

"Okay," he continued, trying to remember exactly what he had practiced saying. "Judging by the things we did then," (pausing for the giggling) "it seems about the only thing left to do would be - well, is everyone okay with, you know, 'friends with benefits?'"

Chrissie could be more outspoken than Bob was able to be, saying, "You mean do we want to fuck?"

They all laughed at this, a lot, partly relieving the tension. It was encouraging as they looked around and saw everyone nodding their heads. Everyone was agreeing!

"But how are we going to do this?" Riley asked.

Bob was ready. " We will have to decide some things. Like, do we keep changing partners, do we do it in private or in front of the others?"

Chrissie spoke up. "I like watching you guys. I really enjoyed that."

Riley teased, "And you liked us watching you, I think"

As Chrissie smiled and agreed, Tony added, "I think you did, too, Riley."

Riley looked at the floor, then said, "Yeah, I guess so. But not as much as Chrissie!"

Bob brought it together. "So we all want to watch each other?"

As everyone nodded, he went on. "And choosing partners?"

Chrissie answered this one, too. "If you guys can keep up, Riley and I could do you both!"

When she saw puzzled looks, she added, "Yes, I mean fuck both of you. But don't mean at the same time."

Riley laughed. "The guys look like they are already hard, you dogs. I might be a little wet, but I'm going to need some foreplay."

As she said this she slid closer to Bob, who was seated beside her. She took his hand in hers. Sweet? Not exactly. She took his hand and brought to her breast, pressing it tight against it.

"Well this should be fun," said Bob.

They began kissing, also, and Chrissie and Tony moved together and began the same. Hands were soon roaming over each other's bodies. Clothes began to come off. First for both couples were the guys playing and sucking on the girls' breasts. This actually lasted for a while as all them enjoyed this. After a bit pants started coming off as well. In a few minutes there were four naked bodies writhing together, turned on and ready to fuck.

Chrissie was turned on and she had made sure Tony was as well. "We'll go first," she announced, not only declaring that but also deciding that they would take turns and watch each other. Adding, "I am sooo ready!"

She turned, straddling Toby's lap with a leg on each side, facing him. She reached down between his legs to hold his cock once again, guiding it to her slit and then sliding it around the opening, getting it nice and wet and getting both of them even more excited. When she could stand it no more she lowered herself on it. She sat down on him, impaling herself on Tony's dick over and over as they moaned and groaned. After a couple of minutes she slowed down, enjoying the feelings more than just her lust. Tony enjoyed it as well, of course.

He rose up a little and pulled both of them off the couch. At least enough to change positions. He pushed her onto her back on the seat cushion, him on top. And it didn't look like he had even withdrawn his dick from her. He raised her legs even further than she had, spreading them as far as they could go before he resumed pounding into her.

Bob and Riley could hardly contain themselves as they watched their friends fucking. It was such an exciting show, but it seemed that they had to wait their turn before feeling it themselves. It was so exciting to watch but also seemed like torture. As much as they were enjoying watching they wanted - no, they needed - to start some fucking of their own.

It looked like it would be their turn soon as Chrissie and Tony rolled off the couch onto the floor. Chrissie was again on top. She bore down on Tony, spearing his dick as far up into her as she could. The other couple took note of her tits bouncing uncontrollably as she sat upright, up and down, over and over. Tony's hands would spread over them sometimes, squeezing them tightly, pushing her nipples out, then letting them free to bounce again. Both bodies rammed into each other hard, straining to achieve that orgasm. It wouldn't be long now.

Tony was the first to blow as his hips raised up, as much as they could while Chrissie was still pounding down onto him. He shot his cum high into her, but after a few thrusts he gave up and let Chrissie alone to impale herself as she liked. He was still cumming, but he was content to allow her to dominate from here on. It didn't last long since Chrissie was about to explode herself. She crushed herself down on his lap, his dick throbbing as deep as possible inside her.

She thrust her head back as she yelled out, her orgasm hitting her hard. A few more thrusts downward and she was done. Rolling off Tony, she curled up on the floor beside him, shuddering as she finished. Tony lay beside her on his back with his flaccid penis lying uselessly on top.

Before that couple was even done with their orgasm, Bob took Riley by her hips and pulled her over to the chair. Still on the floor, he bent her over, her knees on the floor and her arms on the seat of the chair. The classic doggie position. She knew what was coming and spread her knees apart to make room for Bob behind her. He took no time at all to position his dick between her legs and align it with her hole. He shoved it in with no trouble since she was soaking wet, as turned on as he was.

They both were pushing in to each other with no tenderness, just pure animal lust. The build-up had been merciless and they needed to cum. They kept pounding, taking no notice at all of the other couple watching them. Enough of the show, the fun and games. This was now serious business. Their passion was driving them. Nothing else.

Bob grabbed onto her hips to help drive himself into her. The other couple was impressed with the fucking. Tony especially was taken with Riley's tits, bouncing underneath her with each thrust. Chrissie actually enjoyed watching them nearly as much as Tony. He was so tempted to reach out and hold them, as he had Chrissie's just minutes ago, but trying to get a threesome going might upset one of them. Why take a chance right now? But that seemed like something that may happen before long, he hoped.

But no-one had much time for anything at the moment, as the fucking couple were nearing climax. Their moans that used to come from the effort they were making had turned to moans of excitement. Each of them had gotten halfway to orgasm just from watching the show before, perhaps more than halfway, so it was no surprise that they were nearing the end. Riley had moved one hand to reach between her legs to play with her clit. That would always help her a lot when she was getting ready to cum.

She burst open with a groan. Her body stiffened as the orgasm ripped through her body, from her pussy to the top of her head. Her pussy clenched around the intruder inside of her. Bob could hardly move his cock it was held so tightly. Before he could break loose his own cum began shooting out. Two spurts shot deep inside her before he could pull out and ram back in with a groan. A couple more hard thrusts and they were both done, collapsing in a heap on the floor.

Chrissie and Tony had been watching in awe. They were both horny again, but a little too worn out to do anything about it at the moment. All four replayed in their mind a memory of one of the things that they had seen or experienced during the evening. And there had been so many to choose from.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers