Four Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
A new guy is brought in. Very new.
2.2k words
4.41
10.8k
5
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

"I am so fucking hungry," Tony said.

He was the last to arrive at Bob's apartment that next week for the next meeting of the Friends with Benefits Club. Or the Fucking Friends Club. Fuck Buddies Club? No, they hadn't come up with a name for their club that they could dare say in front of other people, but they all agreed that the "club" was, indeed, for fucking. At least for now they were all happy with the arrangement.

As far as Tony's hunger was concerned, Chrissie had an answer. Or was it a question?

"Would you rather eat or fuck?" Was her simple question.

Tony smile, then replied, "Fuck, of course!", then he laughed.

Bob chimed in. "We could order a pizza. They take about an hour to deliver, so we could fuck until then."

Well, my goodness, they all agreed that was a fine idea. While Bob called his pizza place with their order Riley sat beside him and stroked his chest. Then his leg. He didn't like it until he realized that she was playing with him, trying to get him excited while he was on the phone. When she reached his dick she found it already to be erect. She smiled to herself at how easy it was for her to get these guys excited. Actually, she could get most guys excited easily. Then she thought any girl can easily get any guy excited easily. Oh, well, it was still a good feeling for her to get such a reaction.

Riley had his zipper down by the time he got off the phone, and her hand had reached inside to hold his erection with only his underwear in the way. No dummy, Bob unfastened his pants and pulled both down to let her have total access to his erection. He shuddered at the feeling of her skin touching his bare cock.

Meanwhile, Tony and Chrissie had started even before they had. By now Tony had removed Chrissie's top. She had not bothered wearing a bra for the 'club meeting.' Tony had fallen in love with Chrissie's breasts. True, he loved all breasts, but Chrissie's had proved to be heavenly. They were probably the largest of all the ones (the very few) he had actually seen. But much more than size was their shape. They were perfect. Beautiful globes that sat perfectly round on her chest without sagging. He loved to see them bounce when she was getting fucked. And her large nipples would protrude out to an amazing length when she was excited. He dreamed of those breasts.

And now they were his. Both hands were crawling all over them, touching, playing, squeezing, pinching their nipples, and that was just when his mouth gave his hands room. He was taking turns with each tit, sucking as much as could into his mouth, licking the nipples, doing anything he could think of to further his enjoyment of those magnificent glands.

And her enjoyment as well. Although he didn't think of her pleasure as much as his own, he did take note of what she seemed to like best, though truthfully she was enjoying everything almost as much as he was. She had even quit playing with his erection and just concentrated on the feelings he was creating through her breasts.

Soon enough they were all naked and ready to fuck. This time they weren't taking turns. It had been so difficult to sit there and just watch another couple, no matter how interesting it was, and not be able to engage in intercourse until the others were done. They decided that they could keep on eye on the others while they were still fully engaged.

And engaged they were. Both guys had crawled in between the girls' legs and were pushing their cocks between the vaginal lips of their girl, while each girl wrapped her legs around the guy. It seemed much less desperate for them than before. Instead of needing to fuck it was more like they could enjoy the act. Watching the other couple, they could see what they must look like to others while feeling the exact things that they were watching. It was a completely different experience than before.

Well, not completely different. But they were more aware of the pleasurable sensations as they felt a cock penetrating deep, spreading the pussy walls apart, Sensations of the body and also sensations of the mind. Are there sensations of the eyes? As they watched themselves and the other couple closely, it was somehow a deeper, more emotional feeling when they screwed slowly.

But it couldn't last forever. Eventually their feelings began to overtake their senses. One by one they gave in to nature and drove hard towards a strong orgasm. It was as if each of them enjoyed all four orgasms in turn.

After laying naked for a short while, Bob announced that it shouldn't be long until their pizza arrived. By now Tony wasn't the only one hungry.

"Hey, guys," said Chrissie. "I have an idea. But it's kinda kinky. Want to hear?"

Of course they did.

Chrissie continued. "When the pizza guy comes, I'll answer the door and mess around with him. Maybe try to seduce him or something. It depends on who he is, of course."

"Could be a girl," Bob said hopefully. "Maybe I should do it!"

"I don't know. Maybe I'll let you, if it's a girl. Unless she's cute enough."

They couldn't tell if she was joking. But she had more to say.

"You guys should hide so we don't freak him out. Or her," she conceded. "You could stand behind those louvered doors there and watch. I'll try to make it interesting for you."

Yes, they could imagine that. Hell, they had seen it. But maybe they could see her with someone new. A stranger. Their imaginations took over.

When the doorbell rang, three of them took their places and Chrissie headed toward the door. She stopped long enough to slip her shorts back on, but didn't bother with her top. Answering the door topless would make for a very interesting beginning.

"Oh, hi," Chrissie said as she opened the door just enough to look out at the delivery guy, hiding behind the door except for her head.

She observed him, looking him up and down, thinking he was pretty nice to look at. He could be very nice to tease - or play with.

"Say," she continued, "Don't I know you? Did you go to Jefferson?"

She was referring to the high school they had graduated from. She didn't know him, but she needed to make sure that he was at least 18 years old before she seduced him.

"Yes, I did," he replied, surprised that she knew this. "But I don't think I know you."

"When did you graduate?"

"This year."

"Oh, I was a couple years ahead of you. So you must be 18? 19?"

"18," he said. "19 in a few months."

"Oh, that's nice." And she really meant it.

She opened the door a little further and leaned out as if to take the pizza from him. One of her breasts was now exposed and he could see that she was topless. His eyes bugged out, his mouth dropped open, and he stopped breathing. She didn't know it, but this was his first time to see an actual naked breast. He got an immediate erection and nearly dropped the pizza.

She giggled as she opened the door further, exposing her self, and said, "You'd better come in. You know, while I get your money."

He stepped inside and sat in the nearby chair just as he was told. He was moving like a zombie, in a trance, following directions without thinking. He watched as she bent over, facing away from him so that he was looking at her ass, deliberately displayed in her tight shorts. She was pretending to look for the money.

She walked back over to him. He was still seated in the chair, close to the louvered door where the rest were watching, still holding the pizza. She stood in front of him, exposed, letting him look. She took the pizza from him and opened the box, taking her time looking at the pizza so that he could look at her breasts without being embarrassed. His erection was getting painful as it was trapped inside his pants. He wished he could loosen his pants, take it out, jack it off. He would do just that as soon as he left the apartment. At least that was his plan.

Chrissie changed his plan quickly when she knelt down in front of him. He didn't know what was happening, but he was quite anxious to find out. She placed her hands on his knees and pushed them apart, then ran them up his legs toward his crotch. She didn't stop until she found his erection straining to be let free.

"Oh, Sweetie, are you uncomfortable?" She asked. "In pain? Here, let me help you."

She undid his pants quickly and his dick jumped free as soon as she pulled the material away. It waved at her in the air. He gasped, she laughed, and pulled his pants and jockeys down his legs. He was gripping the arms of the chair tightly until she pried them off and placed each one on a breast. His hands latched on to them as his dick lurched and he gasped even louder. Only then did she grab hold of his shaft nearly causing him to pass out.

She ran her hands over his length, taking care to go lightly. She could tell that he would shoot without much more encouragement, but she wanted him to last at least for a little while. He was doing more than she was, fondling her tits like a man who never did it before, holding the flesh, exploring the nipples. She realized that he obviously had very little experience. But surely. she thought, this couldn't be his first time with a girl.

Slowly she began what she had wanted to do. She slipped her lips - lightly - over the head of his cock, wetting it and pulling off quickly. He really did seem to be on the edge. She felt that he needed time to adjust. She lightly stroked his shaft, making him tingle but not bringing him closer to orgasm. She pulled on his balls with more force to take his mind off his cock, and lessen the chance of him climaxing.

Finally she returned to his cock with her mouth. He seemed a little less urgent now, so she pushed her mouth down further onto him, sucking lightly as she pulled off. She went back down a couple more times while the kid moaned and groaned at receiving his first blow job. Fortunately they had music playing, or he might have heard some moans coming from behind the door as well.

Again tugging on his balls, then taking him back into her mouth, she continued sucking on his cock. She pushed down as far as she could get, sucking some as she rose up, then back down. Her hand was now holding his shaft at the bottom while his hands continued mauling her breasts. She was ready to finish this now, and she was sure that he would like to finish as well.

She began bobbing up and down on his cock, sucking harder, licking around the shaft on the way, causing him to moan louder. She felt the changes in his cock, extra swelling, his hips pushing upwards, She sped up, sucked harder, and he yelled out as his cum shot out. She didn't quite get her mouth off before he shot, so he got some of the first spurt in her mouth and the rest of it on her face. After that she pumped it straight up as he shot the rest into the air and back down onto himself.

Chrissie could hardly wait to get him out of the apartment when it was over. By this time she really felt the need to fuck someone. The rest of the group was even more anxious. As she cleaned him up she realized something.

"Do you know that you just got a blowjob from a girl and you don't even know her name?"

He looked at her, still in a daze. "That was so fucking amazing."

She asked him, "What's your name?"

"Bill," he managed. Bill Jackson."

"I'm Chrissie, Bill. Nice to meet you," she joked as she pulled his pants up and then pulled him to his feet.

Pushing him toward the door she said, "I hope you had fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime!"

No sooner had she closed the door than the others came bounding out into the room. They had already removed most of their clothes, or had them removed by others. They fell onto the floor with Chrissie joining them. Even while they were fucking Chrissie had a crazy thought. Bill had said he just graduated from Jefferson. Her little sister had, too, so maybe they knew each other.

By the time Chrissie started cumming, she had wondered what it would be like if Bill and her little sister might like to join the group.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers