Four Generations of Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

Maureen studied Kathy's face, then Jerry's, and after a moment she said softly "I do believe I see something here... Barb, I wouldn't be quite so definite if I were you..." Maureen's voice trailed off.

Barb looked thunderstruck at the very concept being advanced. A thick, expectant silence settled over the room. Kathy looked up at Jerry, then, one after the other, squarely at each elder. As she did so, Jerry picked up her hand, squeezed it in his. Maureen collected her confirmations, smiled, nodded -- Barbara, studying Kathy intently now, went pale, her lips pressed tight.

Kathy raised her head, returned Jerry's hand-squeeze tightly enough so that her knuckles went white, and said defiantly "This whole conversation is pretty silly. It sounds like either a little-girls' bragging session or some sort of true confessions program on TV. Anyhow, the answer is NO! Jerry and I have NOT fucked."

She stared straight into Barbara's eyes: Barb looked momentarily relieved -- which lasted until Kathy said "Not yet, anyhow." She studied Mom's face, took a deep breath and continued: "I went to his room last night, if you all MUST know! At about midnight. I climbed into bed with him. Naked. Even though he tried to keep me out. Then in bed I asked him to fuck me. But he wouldn't do it! He said that however ready I might be, and however much we both might want to, that HE wasn't ready for it."

She looked at Jerry: so did Barbara, who had recovered some color. "Hmmph!" she said. Then to Jerry, softly, "That's noble of you, a great deal more control than I might have expected. I suppose I should thank you?"

Kathy's face went pink again at that. She flared up, almost snapped at her: "You needn't thank him on MY behalf! After all, that sort of rejection was CERTAINLY NOT what I was after! And I want you ALL to know it was ENTIRELY my idea! I've had a crush on him for years, and I've been planning this for a long time. So don't you think for one minute that he tried to SEDUCE me or some such nonsense!"

She glared at the assembly. "I do NOT see what you are so upset over, anyhow -- after all, it seems that every one of YOU has fucked him already, so doing it can't be all that bad an idea -- none of you is STUPID or anything! You all seem to have SURVIVED the experience! And I doubt that he FORCED you all to do it, either! Me, I didn't even ask him if it was okay, or if he wanted to do anything, I just DID it! And him "being noble", MOTHER, was NOT what I went to his bed for! And neither did all of YOU, I just bet!"

She took a long, ragged breath, looked around the room again, still defiant, and continued with an odd intensity, as if right NOW, this very conversation, were critical to confirming her as an adult in their eyes.

"On top of which, I really, really, REALLY don't see what business it is of any of yours! It's between Jerry and me. Not your business at all. But since you MUST know... eventually, when he absolutely refused to fuck, I wheedled and practically begged for him to teach me SOMETHING, so he did teach me to kiss -- he's awfully good at THAT, too -- which I SUSPECT every one of you knows already."

She paused long enough to catch a good breath, gave each in the group a chance to break in and say their own piece -- but nobody did.

She went on in a slightly more neutral tone, "Then after a while he used his mouth on my pussy." She looked over at Maureen, who was grinning broadly, clearly enjoying Kathy's defense and explanation and analysis, all of which she fully agreed with. Kathy understood the support in Maureen's expression, took it to heart, spoke directly to her: "You were right about his mouth Maureen -- he gave me the very best, the longest, the strongest orgasm I have ever had. I thought I was going to pass out! And don't you all go looking shocked now - yes, I've had a LOT of them because I love to masturbate, so there! I've been doing THAT for years... and I'll double-damn bet you that all of YOU have been, too!"

Then, as an afterthought, "And by the way, he wouldn't even let me give HIM an orgasm for himself. I wanted to because going only one-way isn't fair, but he wouldn't. We did actually sleep together for a couple of hours -- then he did the mouth-on-pussy thing one more time and I went back to my own bed. After I caught my breath."

She giggled: "I didn't get any more sleep, though!"

She looked at Caroline and Barbara, who for the moment had shifted to staring at one another instead of at her. They shared an expression of purest amazement at Kathy's revelations -- both found them much more surprising -and less understandable- than the adults' admissions.

Their communal near-giggle evaporated as Maureen asked "SO! How do we score Kathy's partial participation in the great family tradition of Jerry-fucking? Does it make for three and a half generations, or what? I wonder what the record is, anyhow? Would it be in the Guinness Book?"

Then, to Kathy, "I suppose you're going to ask Jerry for a rematch, aren't you? To make it a full four? Carpe carpe carpe!"

That returned Barb instantly to being visibly upset. She shot a pure-poison visual dagger at Maureen, then stood, opened the door to the garage: "Kathy, Jerry, come with me for a second. Please?"

They stood silently, walked through the door holding hands. Barb shut the door behind them, turned to Kathy first. "Well! This isn't quite what I expected for this morning's entertainment!" A deep, thoughtful breath, including a long eyelock with Jerry, who understood that silence was his best friend for the moment. She shifted her gaze to Kathy, whose head was still rigidly, defiantly upright, and whose hand was clenching Jerry's mightily.

Barbara's expression and body language softened as she studied Kathy. Finally, she reached out and hugged her, then said "You know, Kathy, all things considered, it's pretty hard for me to be angry -- heck, it's hard to even be really and truly upset with you, much less angry. I want you to know that I actually do understand. Try to believe me! If I'd known this guy at your age, I would have wanted to do exactly the same thing as you. It would probably have been a GOOD thing, too -- certainly I could have used both the sex and the education!"

Kathy relaxed partially, waited.

"But at that age I didn't know him, or anyone like him... and frankly, I would never have had the courage to do what you did. I don't think you did something BAD -- just extremely gutsy and totally unexpected. Talk about taking me by surprise! Whew!"

Then, to Jerry, "Just so you know - I do believe it was all her idea. And I do thank you for being at least a little self-controlling. Now - about Maureen's idea of a rematch. I really, truly do NOT want to know. Period! Plans, actualities, whatever. About anything. So things are going to be up to you two: You are partly right, Kathy -- this is really your business and ONLY yours. 'Don't ask, don't tell' is probably the best policy. But absolutely for certain, you two - however infatuated you might be, Kathy, I do NOT want you thinking you're in love with Jerry, or vice-versa."

She looked back and forth between them for several seconds. "Your adult female relatives all -- every one of us! - LIKE him very much, the fact that we all fucked him proves it. But I don't think any of us was ever foolish enough to think we were actually in love with him. Just horny women looking for a really, really good time with the right person, and with 100% discretion. Okay?"

She sighed, and as they re-entered the kitchen muttered aloud for all to hear, "What the hell are we into in this family?! Four generations!"

As the trio resumed their places at table, Maureen quite distinctly switched off and dropped out, scanned brightly around the group with an uncomprehending expression, and said "Oh, my! I keep meeting such interesting-looking people! Would someone please do introductions all-around?" Before anyone could react, she went gently to sleep.

Embarrassed silence reigned. Caroline fetched the coffeepot, poured, and as she did so said "Well, WOW! What a morning already! So- is everyone as curious as I am about how we each got involved?"

Then, to Jerry, "I think you should just sit and be a rock for a little while, okay?" She smiled sweetly at him: he just nodded, doctored his fresh cup of coffee.

She went on: "I'd like to know how each of us got into Jerry's little harem. I'll start things off by telling MY story, but only if we agree that we'll ALL tell. Maybe..." She looked at Kathy: "...maybe together our experiences will be of some use to Kathy? Shall we? After all, we've already heard from the two outlying generations, Maureen and Kathy -- that leaves two generations out of the story so far. Not fair!"

She looked about, got tiny nods from the other three.

"Well," she said, "Here goes. I'll make it short and sweet. Like Sergeant Friday, LAPD -- you know, "Just the facts, Ma'am!" I had just got my first car, the famous little yellow Toyota pickup truck. I showed it off at a run, and Mister Jerry suggested I should put a sheet of plywood in the bed to protect it from scratches and dents. I asked if he would help me make one to fit, he said sure, invited me over to his place. He had a spare sheet of plywood.

So a couple of days later I went over at about mid-afternoon. It was a cold day and we got chilled by the time we were done cutting and fitting. When we finished, he asked me if I'd like to go sit in his hot-tub to get warm. I said I didn't have a suit. He asked what that had to do with anything. So -- he fixed us Irish coffees -STRONG Irish coffees!!- and we stripped. By the time we got to the tub he had a perfectly monstrous hardon! When I commented on it, he just grinned, wouldn't let me be embarrassed although I sure did try to be: he said it was only doing its job, namely responding to the presence of a very sexy woman."

She took a deep breath. "Flattery! You've all been in his tub -- remember, the tub lip is level with the deck. Well, in about ten minutes I was lying there on my back with my feet still in the tub, and Jerry was crouching in the hot water while giving me my very first-ever oral sex. I don't remember how the conversation went that got me into that position, but I sure do remember the SEX! I came fast and really hard. Then we went inside to his bedroom and fucked for quite some time, lots of it with me on top which was another first -- I hadn't done a whole lot of sex up to that point"

She looked briefly wistful: "After which he offered to cook dinner if I would stay. By then I was a complete addict to his mouth, so what could I do? He did fix dinner, with us both naked in the kitchen the whole time, him trying to cook and me finding interesting ways to distract him. Somehow he managed to create a really nice mushroom risotto. I stayed the night, and about midnight he persuaded me to try letting him into my butt, and BOY did that work well! He's a very persuasive guy, I think we all know that. But he never did convince me to shave my pussy -- I really LIKE my pubic hair! We used to do quickie fucks in the dark during club runs -- that was always fun, but what we really liked was spending whole nights together. Lots of them."

She looked around, asked "Okay then - so, who's going next?"

Barbara shrugged, eyed Kathy. "Okay... me." Then to her daughter, "Kathy, are you SURE you want to hear all this? Everything we tell one another today has to be an absolute secret, forever. Okay?" She looked around the group and said "That has to go for all of us, I think -- we now know WAY more than maybe we should, and we better promise absolutely that none of this gets out of this room. Okay?" nods all around. She shifted back to Kathy: "Okay... once more, are you sure you want in on this?"

Kathy nodded, said quietly "I want to hear. Plus, I've already told my whole story, so I should get to hear all the others!"

Barbara nodded, and set off. "I called him up one day to ask for help with a homework problem, biology and statistics. He said sure, and we met at his office next day just before noon. He had this nifty office in one of the old isolated cottages on top of the cliff near the library... the cottages are all gone now. He had the whole bottom floor as his office, and the upper floor was used for storage. Anyhow, he had the whole thing to himself. His desk had a window looking out over the Pacific. Very romantic! I got there and he put me in this big black-leather recliner he had."

"So - we worked the problem together, and at one point our heads were side by side, and he just turned and kissed me. I was surprised, sure, but really very pleased, because I'd had the secret hots for him for the longest time. I suppose it didn't take ten minutes for me, either, Caroline -- pretty much BINGO, the blinds were drawn and we were naked, me in that chair, him going to town with his mouth on my pussy. I'd had oral before, at least a few times... but boy, was he GOOD! Maureen is right about that."

"The chair was infinitely adjustable, so we did a lot of interesting positions that were all new to me. I suppose I had about a half-dozen orgasms during that first couple of hours - they kind of blended together after a while, but I do remember one spectacular one clearly -- he'd just gone into my butt like it was the most natural thing in the world, and then while I was studying the sensations he got a finger on my clit and I just about exploded, and so did he, in my bottom. Great fun, and addictive, like Caroline said about his mouth. Just different."

"After we caught our breath, he got hard again -- he was ALWAYS ready! He suggested an adventure-fuck, so we put on minimal clothing and went outside. About fifty feet away was the library's west end-wall, away from the street, facing towards the ocean and nothing between it and Asia except Hawaii. It was an odd wall, slanted instead of vertical so it blended with the cliff. No windows, and heavily screened from any view by brush, but the wall itself was in full sunshine. Nice and hot! We used it as if it were a vertical bed. He would lean back against the warm concrete, then I'd scramble up, half climbing and half being pulled, and together we would set me on his cock, with my feet beside his hips on the wall and my hands around his neck, kind of pseudo-gymnastic, and we'd fuck like crazy. It was wonderful! And YES, he did persuade me to shave -- actually, to let him do it for me. I found that I liked it that way, and still do. So there!"

She eyed Kathy, looked as if she might say something else, decided against it and turned to Jeannie. "OKAY, Mother Dearest... It's your turn! Spill!"

Jeannie looked totally flustered, as if she might refuse, but after a few seconds of choking up she finally grinned, snorted explosively, and said "Oh, damn! I guess in fairness I'll have to, won't I? Well... it was on a run, when neither Caroline nor Barb were along. It was towards the end of one of Carl's long absences, and I was exceedingly horny, but hadn't thought about it much. Submerged it, I did."

"Jerry and I set the run, which he and Carl had planned some time before. Then we were cleaning up afterwards, everyone else was gone, and he was doing most of the work because I'd burned my hand a few days earlier and couldn't do much with it, the bandages were thick and the fingers were sore. So -- it seems kind of silly when you talk about it, but I had actually gotten pretty sweaty and I had been wearing the same tank-top and bra the whole time, setting and then shepherding the run, maybe five hours or so all told."

"Anyhow my clothes were soaked and salty and were really irritating my skin. Especially my nips. I'd brought a clean bra and blouse, and I managed to get the wet tank-top off okay, but no way could I work that damned bra hook. And the dry blouse, silly me, was a button-up, not a pullover. Dumb! I think I had one of you girls put me into my original bra before the run."

Barbara grinned and nodded, said that it had been she, the memory was quite clear because of the bandaged hand, and by the way just for the record, she was SO jealous of Jeannie's chest, which added up easily to more than the rest of the family's women combined. A genetic mystery.

Jeannie thanked her, then continued -- "So of course I asked Jerry to help me get the wet one off and the dry one on. There wasn't anyone else around anyway. He was very gentlemanly, and as he was working he made some comment about brassiere-cups and support and how he'd always thought that male hands were undoubtedly the best supporter of all, and we had this little repartee that sort of escalated, and all of a sudden, well, both bras were on the ground and he was demonstrating hands as bra-cups, and then his mouth -- it's always about his mouth, isn't it? -- went down my pits and straight onto my boobs where he figured out how to soothe my nipples."

"We climbed into the van like two teenagers in heat, shoved everything aside and got it on. I was still fertile, not on the pill, and suddenly found myself terrified about birth control. He pointed out that there were several alternatives that involved no risk, and believe it or not, I opted for having him in my bottom! Silver-tongued devil, that man, in more than one way! THAT was brand new to me, I'd heard about it but been afraid to suggest trying it to Carl -- he's really a sexual hyper conservative although very good at what he does do."

"And yes, all you salivating ladies, our infamous Mister Jerry DID make me come with his mouth."

She gave Jerry a long glance, then grinned and stuck her tongue out at him, making everyone giggle. "LOTS more than just once, too. It was wonderful... but it was strictly a back-seater, a half-night stand. We agreed it was simply too crazy and way too dangerous to continue -- no rematches -- and that we'd just keep the memory a dark secret and work on remaining really close friends instead of becoming lovers. And it's worked so far, hasn't it?"

The last was to Jerry, who nodded silently while his eyes let Kathy know that that was, in fact, the case -- one time only.

Caroline was a math adept, specialist in data analysis, and through Jeannie's story had been visibly preoccupied. Now she spoke up: "Has anyone ELSE noticed the commonalities in all our experiences with Jerry?"

She looked around: all blank. "PATTERN!" Does anyone else see a PATTERN yet?"

She grinned and shook her head as if amused, held up a handful of fingers, and ticked them off as she explained. "One -- we all asked for and got his help in some way. Which means each of us started our own chain of events -- we all, every one of us, intentionally put ourselves in his path. Two- the help we asked for was definitely NOT initially sexual. Three -- the help occurred in private. Four -- when things went sexual, he started by showing off what he could do to us -- or maybe for us -- with his mouth."

She paused, went pink -- all eyes were on her now. "Five -- he immediately turned us all onto buttfucking." She looked around the tabled: all except Jerry wore "Oh My God a revelation!" faces.

Jerry was grinning broadly, doing his best to be a rock as ordered.

Caroline giggled at the ladies, said "I do believe we've isolated the virus, the Modus Operandi" - and then laughed at their expressions.

After a long moment in which all exchanged astonished glances, Kathy spoke up, softly but quite firmly. "Your pattern isn't complete. Not everything in it applies to us all. At least, not YET!! It isn't quite a full four generations of help. Not to date." She looked around the group, head high, defiantly, nostrils slightly flared.

Silence.

At last, Mom's expression changed and she opened her mouth, then shut it as Kathy pushed back from the table, stood up, took Jerry's hand and stood him up beside her. Total, utterly brazen self-confidence now replaced her defiance. She looked squarely at her mother for a second, then turned to Jerry and said "I need some help with a project. Let's go somewhere private!"

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers
12