Four Hand Bliss - Time Sharing

Story Info
Two part time husbands fulfill a woman's desires.
5.5k words
4.29
18.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following events continue from the story Four Hand Bliss. It can be read as a stand alone story.

Tom and Diane were manifesting the best that life could offer. They were in their late twenties surrounded by a satisfying community in Pittsburgh. Enhancing their successful careers they lived together with all the rewards of marriage without actually being married. Physically they were attractive as they ate well and exercised with vigor.

While not true for every hot couple, these two had a steamy sex life. Over the years since becoming a couple, they both learned new sexual skills. There had been a gap in their relationship early on when both were educated by more experienced partners. Those months of exploration gave each of them new knowledge of what good sex felt like, what they could expect for themselves, and what they could offer each other. And their sexual growth didn't cease once they brought these experiences together.

One of their hometown friends, Kevin, moved into their chosen community. Very quickly Kevin became an essential part of their relationship. The three of them became quite a committed trio. It didn't inhibit their overall circle of friends but had become nearly a household unto itself. Kevin was less gregarious in social standing leaving most of his outings alongside either or both Tom and Diane. Since all three lived in their own houses, the closeness never caused much gossip. In fact, any gossip that existed probably assumed Kevin was gay or asexual since he hadn't publicly dated any women since moving to Pittsburgh.

Kevin, being more shy, was fully satisfied with his social needs being met by these two. Tom trusted Kevin more than anyone else and relied on his presence when work got tough. Diane also appreciated the extra male companionship during those times of Tom's work conflicts. She enjoyed her free evenings for herself, which were frequent with Tom's work schedule, but also enjoyed the different intimacy offered by Kevin.

The closeness of a trio wasn't without risk. On at least one occasion Kevin's presence crossed the traditional friend boundary. The three started sharing friendly massages when they spent evenings together. Diane got Tom aroused during these massages, which was freely shared in front of Kevin. After several weeks of regular touching, and the sexual results of the touching being front and center, the two men gave Diane a full body sensual massage. Four hands explored every surface of her skin. It hadn't been arranged as much as it was unconsciously inevitable. It happened with Tom's full blessing as he was the one accelerating it by placing a blindfold on Diane.

Once blindfolded the two men remained silent not giving any clues to Diane about who touched what. Tom escalated it when he pulled her shirt off while Kevin soon after pulled off her shorts. Once Diane was laid bare in only her panties, it was quite clear this massage was going to be taken to a natural conclusion. Diane kept telling the guys that she wasn't going to be setting the limits as a challenge for the guys. With each challenge she only received silence and more touching,

By the time her panties were removed and she turned over exposing her completely naked body, the hands were well beyond massage and deep into sexual pleasure. Her nipples being licked by two men, both of whom were finger fucking her into ecstasy. No dicks were involved yet the orgasms flowed through her very soul. It was nothing short of an amazing sexual experience naturally embedded into their friendships.

They talked about that experience openly without any shame or resistance. The massage sessions were replaced with other safer experiences thereafter. Not that they explicitly were against it happening again, but each simply didn't want to ruin the otherwise perfect memory. Tom and Diane returned to their monogamous behaviour while Kevin's existence continued growing closer even without that level of sensuality.

Other friends didn't detect any changes because there weren't any apparent. In reality, Kevin's physical boundaries became greyer. When the three would sit on the couch, Diane could cuddle with either while draping her legs across the other's lap. When alone, Kevin and Diane would hold arms or hands naturally. Together Tom and Diane's sex life kept maturing; with oral pleasure being their default act of love. Both enjoyed giving and receiving dynamic oral sensations.

Phase 5, new opportunities

The thing about continuous improvement is that even aspects considered perfection will get better. Tom enjoyed his job curating and hosting exhibits but it had plateaued a bit in satisfaction. He had recruited as many good artists as he could in his market. Looking to expand his skills he selected a graduate program in Philadelphia. Diane's career in Pittsburgh was still on the upswing and she had no interest in leaving at this time. Without an actual marriage they felt free to seek geographic diverse options.

Tom's program was a concise 24 months. He decided to sell his house and rent in Philly as a student. The class schedule allowed him to take Amtrak each Monday morning and return to Pittsburgh Friday evening. Both Tom and Diane wanted to continue their tight relationship but also did not want the restrictions from formally living together. Tom ultimately only needed a place to live part of a week in Pittsburgh. They were normally together for several nights each week anyway so their actual experience wouldn't change significantly. They agreed Tom would live at Diane's house while he was in Pittsburgh.

A separate change for Kevin was more sad but with an equally positive opportunity. Kevin's mom had dementia and it was deteriorating. His sister had been taking care of her but with her own family obligations she couldn't take on the increased time. Kevin made arrangements with his sister that he would take care of their mother each weekend. Kevin didn't want to leave his work and friends in Pittsburgh so this support was a reasonable balance. It was only a two hour drive and would be valuable time to spend with his mother who probably wouldn't live but a couple of years.

After Kevin shared his decision with the other two, they had a chance to reflect on the bigger picture. Diane understood the nuances of grad school, and while the time would be demanding, there would surely be social connections made. She also knew Tom was socially outgoing with a very informal line between friends and dating. She couldn't imagine that he wouldn't form close connections with other women. Negating his repeated assurances that he could stay monogamous, Diane was more practical.

"I'm not saying we aren't still committed. It's not about your will power. I just wonder why you should be monogamous." Diane had a knack for breaking through misguided convictions. "I will savor every weekend and look forward to maximizing those days we have together. But think about your schedule the past three years. We basically have been living with this same schedule even while we both lived in the same city."

"Are you saying we should take a break like we did before? That was five years ago, I don't think we need that now." Kevin was relating this to their brief but valuable prior separation.

Diane deeply wanted their relationship to continue growing and tried to explain the difference. Ultimately she understood long distance dating as fundamentally different than their current lives. They will now be sharing her house, more like living together than they had planned. She didn't want to disrupt what had been working. Yet she was a pragmatist. If the potential of others would come up in the future, and she was certain it would, then she just wanted that to be part of the plan up front.

Tom wanted to understand the difference. Diane expanded her thinking. The schedule won't feel that different but the distance will. They could talk every day as they do now. Yet even when we aren't together we often sneak in lunches or overlap friend nights. With Tom in a different city and the expected long study hours, the days apart will be different.

"Surely you know I love you and expect us to die old together. And I don't have the jealous gene. I think you can enjoy dating your new study friends and not hinder us. Don't you agree?" Diane completed her vision.

Kevin really pushed for clarification. "So you are serious that you expect me to date while in Philly"

"Yes"

"And you understand dating to include sex? With others."

"Yes"

"And you want the same freedom I assume?"

Diane paused as it came back to her. "Probably", Diane had intended to separate the two choices. "Dating isn't necessary to me. And I will probably be satisfied with our weekends. Our sex isn't exactly lacking for me. I guess I don't look forward to dating but know how opportunities may arise."

"It would be foolish for us to have different expectations for each other." Kevin was getting more comfortable with the truth of their commitment. "Obviously I haven't shown the jealous gene either, as exhibited with you and Kevin."

Diane blushed a bit. "You handled that massage thing quite well." She figured he would bring up Kevin as part of this topic.

"Well it is the obvious response to having me date in Philly." Tom challenged

Diane showed just a bit of defensiveness here. "You said you were good with that. And it was clearly your doing anyway. You know Kevin and I have never even kissed for goodness sake."

"I'm not accusing. But I am questioning. OK, you haven't kissed, technically, but he did kiss your breasts. And his hands were all about your pussy."

"One time," Diane snapped. "One time, it was fun and I thought for all of us."

"It was, it was awesome. I was always curious why it didn't happen again. You kinda pulled back from Kevin sexually." Tom was very passive and didn't want to scare Diane away from this topic. "I'm just saying you two are close. And there was one sexual experience, that was good for all of us. What gives?"

"Truthfully?" Diane relaxed and was ready for the real conversation. "I think that one time was special. You directed it. I know you say it as spontaneous but you did make it happen. And Kevin and I never wanted to cross that line again."

"Didn't want to cross it or didn't allow it to be crossed again?" Tom questioned.

"Obviously we are close touchers. I like Kevin's presence with and without you. But we both knew it would take something from you to remove the line. The three of us have been great anyway so why should we not stay in our lanes?"

"Because Kevin deserves your friendship beyond that line. Because that line isn't necessary for us. Because you can enjoy more of Kevin." Tom paused to let Diane think. "I'm saying that if I am open to dating, possibly, which isn't a sure thing in grad school anyway, then why not give you the freedom for the existing relationship right in front of you,"

"Kevin is just different than you. I don't think he would be the same lover you are."

"Duh, nor should he be. If he were me then what would be the need. I haven't seen him date in years but if he is waiting for me to give him permission to pursue you, then this is the time for me to give it."

"That was not my intent," Diane replied.

"Let me push you one step further. Before I leave I want you and Kevin to cross that line. Honestly evaluate if that can be part of your friendship while I am gone, and for you to insure we are solid. This could be a short or long two years."

"Oh my god, you are serious."

"And, if I am right, consider this. Kevin should sell his house, and stay here when he isn't at his Mom's."

Diane sat in silence contemplating that full request.

"He could save a ton of money. You dear could have two non-married husbands. Think about it. Our schedules are perfectly matched. He needs to go to his Mom's every Friday. He could come to back to Pittsburgh just as I leave for Philly. You couldn't plan that any better."

Holy shit. Diane wasn't sure if that was feasible. Her mind was spinning trying to evaluate the timing. Her body on the other hand was a bit unconsciously hot.

"Good grief. Even if you don't like the sex you defiitely have this type of relationship. This scenario would work even if you and I are monogamous. Do you know how often I've come home and found you two sleeping together?"

"Only in the living room". Diane was still fighting for her reputation.

"I always found it thrilling. Yes, I trust you have never crossed the line without me. But if that massage didn't show you what was possible, then let me help. I remove any and all lines between you and Kevin. Try him out for size. If it is as satisfying as I suspect, I will accept your offer to be open while I am in Philly."

Diane took his hand and said "Enough talk. I need a shower and you are coming with me." For the rest of the evening almost nothing was spoken. She brought a candle into the bathroom and they showered solely by candle light. Tom washed her hair and massaged her scalp deeply. Diane kept her eyes shut, lowered her hands to lightly stoke Tom while enjoying her favorite sensation of fingers running through her hair.

Diane stroked Tom until he came, his fingers scratching her scalp in response to his ejaculation. Exhausted, he sat down pulling Diane onto his face as he licked her into her own ecstasy. The water running down her back brought her to climax, barely able to keep from crushing Tom, his hands steadying her while grabbing her ass. They dried off and went to bed still in silence, only to wake up an hour later for a longer love making session.

Phase 6, The decision

The three were having dinner shortly after. All appeared normal as they discussed Kevin's mothers condition and Tom's imminent move. He already received several offers on his house and will begin downsizing his belongings. Diane's house is already furnished without room for more clutter. Then midway through the meal Tom dropped the bomb.

"Kevin, I proposed this week to Diane and you two should start sleeping together."

Kevin did a spit take mid chew. Diane wasn't ready for this topic either but started wiping up the mess as she laughed. Kevin still choking wasn't sure how to respond. "Where did that come from?"

Tom started from the beginning of the thought process. His two year partial move would likely include their opening the relationship to outside dating. And how Kevin's desire to stay in Pittsburgh matched Tom's schedule in Philly. Tom would share Diane's bedroom when he was in town, while Kevin could rent the guest room. He wove a good story as it eventually led to Kevin and Diane accelerating their inevitable sexual relationship. Kevin stayed calm as he asked for clarifications, and Diane's interest. Diane, while not fully prepared for tonight, moved her chair next to Kevin for comfort. She placed one arm around Kevin and another on his leg. "I wasn't totally on board at first but Tom just kept repeating the same facts. You and I obviously have a connection. We have never really talked about why nothing else has happened."

"You mean since the massage. We all talked about that. And it was fun for everyone, that's what we said."

"Yes," Diane was pulling him into the story. "But the decision not to do it again wasn't really a choice. We just didn't invite it again. I only acknowledged to Tom, after he pestered me, that I think about it sometimes. What about you?"

"Obvioulsy I enjoyed it. I've always been attracted to you. It makes our friendship fun. But the massage happened because Tom made it happen."

"Did not," Tom replied, "Why does everyone keep saying I made that happen."

"I'm just saying, We were all open to it because of how you allowed it. Of course we are both attracted to each other. But boundaries were honored. And you didn't open the door again."

"Well," Diane moved even closer to Kevin, "Tom is opening the door now. Let me know if you disagree with this." And with that she leaned over and kissed Kevin. For his part he kissed her back reaching his arms around her. They kissed for enough time that Tom moved his chair over to Diane's other side and started fondling her hair.

The kiss broke and they noticed Tom's move.

They decided to leave the table and move to the living room. Diane, recognizing that she was the center of the topic, now took command of the conversation. "Look, I wasn't sure. Tom first described this to me last weekend. Apparently he thinks we could date while he is in Philly. You will be back at your Mom's most of the time that Tom is here.

"Are you two breaking up?"

"No. We are fully committed as life partners. Now that you and I kissed, and it is clear we have sexual interest, I've come around to the broader picture. Knowing that I am fully committed to Tom for life, I would date both of you. Sometimes we will all three be together. How would you feel about dating your best friend's life partner?"

Kevin kept thinking through the specifics as Tom explained more. Tom likes the idea of a triad. Diane is the only one with enough time for a full time relationship. Since both men are only available part time it would be perfect. "Come on Kevin, you and I could share a garage sale and a girlfriend. The ultimate friendship challenge." With that everyone laughed.

Kevin realized moving in was also part of the plan. He could really use the financial relief as he was stretched more than most. Tom repeated his earlier offer that they should sleep together to make sure but after that kiss everyone was probably confident about the feelings. Kevin gathered his composure and started kissing Diane again on the sofa.

"I'd always thought our first time would be like that massage. Where we were all three together. I'd rather our first alone time would be when you aren't home." Diane had one hand one each of their legs. Kevin just kept kissing Diane while rubbing her arm.

Tom addressed Kevin's statement. "The proposal wasn't that all three of us would be together very often but I certainly wouldn't mind being there for your first time. That would make it more comfortable for those times we are both in town together. He was brushing Diane's arm and shoulder seductively.

Diane just became aware of the current situation where everyone was getting heated. She also thought they were discussing future relationships when Tom started brushing his hand across her breast. "What do you think Diane, do you want us three together first or do you want Kevin alone?"

Diane was thinking about the massage. It was very natural then. Maybe this evening could be just as natural. This past week of consideration was about dating two men separately. Sex with two men at the same time was another step or two beyond. Consciously she knew they were all in agreement and any hesitation would have been unnecessary. While waiting for her answer Kevin started kissing her neck and Tom's hands wondered.

Diane took the plunge and moved her hands from their legs to their crotches. "If you two are confident about your friendship, I am confident about Tom and I." Her hands continued rubbing their excited cocks. "Damn this was easier being blindfolded last time. But there is something to being able to see and feel both of your excitement." She was watching her hand explore their bodies.

Tom suggested Kevin should act on his impulses and he would play the supporting role. That way no boundary would be seen as his. Kevin let it be known that he did have a few years of fantasy playing around in his head.

Kevin unzipped Diane's pants while she fumbled with opening both of the guys'. Kevin successfully pulled her pants off using both his hands and returned to sitting next to Diane. She said she also had a few fantasies of her own. The two continued kissing various parts of her body while she finished opening Kevin's pants and Tom pulled his off. Diane was kissing Kevin intensely sandwiched between the two men. She turned to Tom and kissed him while thanking him for realizing this potential.

12