Four Hand Bliss - Time Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back and forth kissing each man, and when she took a break looked down to watch herself giving handjobs to two solid cocks. She had never seen Kevin naked and was not disappointed. He was nearly identical to Tom. Seeing both of her hands wrapped around such beautiful specimens was an absolute turn on. She had read erotic stories about two men but had only watched porn with two women.

Tom started opening her shirt while Kevin reached down her panties to stimulate her clit. Unlike the massage she was watching all of the exploration.The fumbling was totally exciting and she was totally turned on. Kevin had explored her pussy with his hands during the now infamous massage but it was all limited. Here he was being asked to do as he wanted. He took both of his hands and pulled her panties down and off her feet. He then left the sofa and knelt in front of Diane.

Diana slid over so her head dropped into Tom's lap. Her mouth had only started approaching Tom's cock when Kevin's tongue made contact with her pussy. Slightly concerned with the amount of her juices that were flowing by this time, Kevin dove deep. Oral clearly wasn't his forte. Then again oral was Diane's and Tom's special interest. Kevin hasn't dated other women in years and Tom studied it like a profession. Regardless, the visual of seeing Kevin between her legs while she sucked Tom was enormously exhilarating.

Diane sensed Kevin was nearing the end of his oral interest and pulled up to check with Tom. "Are you sure about seeing me fuck Kevin? Because you need to speak now if you changed your mind." Tom gave unequivocal affirmation. He pulled Diane into a standing position with her legs pushing Kevin onto his back. Diane was gently pushed on top of Kevin. She knelt on top placing her pussy lips on top of his shaft. The sliding forwards and backwards felt great. She leaned forward and kissed Kevin while her pussy was wetting his groin. Kevin was definitely a great kisser as she tasted herself on his lips.

She sat up and with her hand guided his cock into her pussy. While the two men looked alike visually, Kevin definitely had more girth. She didn't take the time to blow him yet so her first sensation after her hand was fucking him. He had a strong chest which she held for guidance. She leaned all the way up to find Tom standing behind her rubbing her neck. She twisted around and pulled him forward so she could start blowing him again.

Kevin's large cock was slowly making progress getting deeper. He started lifting his hips, bouncing Diane up and down. She was having trouble keeping Tom in her mouth and took him by the hand for more control. Kevin asked if she wanted rough or slow which she replied "whatever he wanted to try". She was in ecstasy with a cock in her mouth and pussy. It was a sensation she hadn't contemplated fully.

Kevin sat up and dismounted Diane. Diane gave both hand jobs keeping all three connected while they changed positions. Once she regained her breath Kevin lifted her up and dropped her on all fours facing the sofa. Tom sat down and started kissing Diane as Kevin positioned himself behind her. His fingers were really banging her while he got into position for fucking. Being in control he was now fully engorged. Diane's pussy was completely ready and waiting as he thrust deep inside her in one strong motion.

Tom's tongue was everywhere in her mouth as she gasped for breath as Kevin started pounding. If Tom was an expert at oral, Kevin was quite adept at pure fucking. She pushed Tom back on the sofa and pushed his cock deep into her throat. Diane loves giving head but seldom went for the deep throat. But as Kevin was really fucking her from behind, Diane opened her mouth and shoved Tom in all the way. Any gag reflex she normally had was fucked out of her as she paused her breathing to take both cocks.

She pulled up as she felt Tom explode. She tried to swallow him but all she could control was holding his cock with both hands as he squirted down her chin.

Kevin sensed the explosion and allowed himself to pump hard while cumming in spurts. Tom never fucks through an orgasm but Kevin didn't pause. His cum added more lubrication as he fucked her through her first hard orgasm. He just didn't let up with the sensation being stronger than anything she had in years. He kept fucking her until she had to reach back and get him to stop. She was just out of breath.

The entire scene was a mess. Both men had cum with enormous volume and she was fully satisfied from her intense orgasm.

They sat on the couch while she held each cock until they went limp. No one had anything to say other than 'Wow'.

Diane was the first to change scenes. "I need a shower. Both of you come with me and we can discuss the details there." Everyone agreed as they all needed to clean up.

As they stood under the water, everyone hugged. All three confirmed it was good for everyone. And the concept of being able to share; together and separately; was acceptable to everyone. The men both started fingering Diane until she came again just for confirmation. Diane knelt to rest her wobbly legs as she finally took the opportunity to take Kevin's erection into her mouth. Kevin was very complimentary of Diane's enthusiasm.

It was late and no one wanted to leave. And their future appeared that this house would be home to all three. So they all went to bed as one unit with the intent of talking through the details over breakfast.

An hour after going to sleep Diane woke up and started fucking both men again. This time she was able to fuck Tom first, then return to Kevin. She expected them to both fuck the same. Both were amazing lovers but she appreciated the two different styles. And of course being able to switch between the two available cocks of the two men she obviously loved was beyond a dream. She fucked until she went to sleep then fucked them again before breakfast.

Phase 7, the normal life

Tom was preparing for a campus visit the next week. It was a week early but offered the chance to meet key professors and a cohort of class mates. This program will be very group intensive and it was important to set up group formalities early.

Kevin did his first weekend with his mother which will now be a regular schedule. Kevin and Tom overlapped Sunday before Tom's departure. Everyone related well. The three had Sunday evening dinner together like old times with just a hint of new excitement. Kevin stayed at his house to give Tom and Diane a going away night together.

Tom and Diane had going away sex of course but most of the time discussed the next semester schedule.

Monday would be the first time for Kevin and Diane to be a couple. In a sense their relationship was unchanged given the closeness they have had for years. Now there was a sexual component to every touch. If they held hands exactly how they had before, it just felt special and new. They may walk arm in arm around a store, then sneak down a hallway for a quick makeout session.

Diane had done enough reading to understand this was New Relationship Energy, or NRE. With that knowledge they gave each other sufficient freedom to use it wisely. This week was going to be one of development.

They stayed out Monday evening just enough to recognize they were slightly scared to be home alone. The threesome with Tom was amazing and they definitely wanted to look forward to more of those special times. But tonight would be their first alone and it wasn't clear how comfortable they would be. Plus Tom made it slightly uncomfortable by wanting an update later. Diane politely told him he would get a recap when he returned.

Once home the two new lovers let things proceed naturally. They were barely unpacked when Diane pulled her dress over her head. She stood comfortably in front of Kevin as an indication her tight body was completely available to him. Kevin followed his own program and wasn't following the usual routine Diane experienced with Tom.

Kevin began kissing Diane as he removed his clothing, pushing Diane up against the wall. Once they were both naked, Tom lifted Diane up as she wrapped her legs around his body. Kevin was definitely strong from his daily construction work and used that as a surprise. His biceps bulged as he lifted Diane further up, and slowly onto his waiting erection. In one smooth move he lowered her exactly as planned. The weight of her body plunged his erect cock into her wet pussy. The sensation was immediate. Without the normal foreplay her body tightened and shuddered with joy.

Kevin's biceps kept working as Diane was raised and lowered only slightly supported by her back against the wall. She could have orgasmed right there but desired it to last longer. She signaled Kevin to lower her back to the ground, her legs barely catching her own weight.

Kevin asked what she wanted as she affirmed his first choice was a good one. She asked him to make the next move again, which he swiftly flipped her around his back and onto the bed face down. Kevin positioned her onto her knees as he started fucking her from behind. Maybe he figured that out before but it was one of her favorite positions. But instead of pulling her hair as she expected, his arms reached under her and grabbed her breasts as he lifted her body.

She wasn't sure how he managed the balance but she felt she was mostly suspended with very little weight on her hands. Kevin was basically suspending her while fucking her hard. She lost track of time as she kept herself on an orgasm plateau. Sensing Kevin might be nearing his finish she pulled herself around onto her back.

"Just fuck me until you are done, then come on my stomach. I want to see this." she requested.

Kevin's strong body fully dominated hers as he entered her again fucking with strength and depth. She let herself enjoy a full and uncontrolled orgasm as Kevin kept pounding. There was no pausing to give her a break, nor did she want one. She reached around Kevin's butt and pulled him hard into her as deep as she could. She released Kevin allowing him to start fucking again. Kevin indicated he was going to fuck up to the last possible moment to pull out. And when he did Diane grabbed his erection as it spurted healthy white cum onto her sweating body. The warmth was the complete ending she wanted to feel.

The two held each other on the bed as they calmed down. Both recognized how special this relationship was and how amazing the next two years were expected to be. They showered and went downstairs to make some much needed food. Their relationship had now evolved and was magnificent.

Diane's relationship with Tom continued to grow in other magnificent ways as well.

And with that they began their next natural phase of life. Tom came home the next weekend to a very happy Diane. Their life together was as amazing as it had been. Tom returned just as Kevin was leaving with a natural rhythm each week. Periodically over scheduled school breaks, the three would share a bed together with additional benefits. These were special times that lasted as hoped the entire two years.

Nearing Tom's graduation Kevin's mother passed. All three attended the funeral as the trio of support that they were. The changes from that point would require additional planning and discussions but the baseline had been set.

12