All Comments on 'Four Hand Bliss - Time Sharing'

by AnonymousRobin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
I lived it

They can too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

Just get a divorce. This was ludicrous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'd love to see her have both of their children.

I'd love to see her have both of their children. If they love each other, that's next.

AnonymousRobinAnonymousRobinover 3 years agoAuthor
not understanding hate

I may never understand why people who hold contrary convictions read these stories. Then they post hateful messages. I personally understand the potential for women to love two men. It is real and happens. And it can be good for all involved when choosing this option. If this concept disturbs you, please read something else and don't post. I appreciate actual writing feedback about story and characters.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Ignore the hateful comments.

You very clearly acknowledge your preference for threesomes (with 2 men of course) in your Bio. You shouldn't change your passion and your stories to suit 26thNC. So, maybe better clues in your story's synopsis might divert the most hateful comments. Of course, posting in another Category would definitely avoid the hateful creeps that prey of the LW authors.

I prefer foursomes, so I like Shared Interest in Sharing More. But I don't expect many, if any more like that.

thevirginstorytellerthevirginstorytelleralmost 3 years ago

These both stories made me feel something. It is among my favourites. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousRobin@AnonymousRobin
An individual who continues to grow and learn about personal motivators. Learned the value of open relationships. Found experiences of three more enjoyable than four, although all energy of others is enticing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Four Hand Bliss Previous Part