Four Load Lunch Hour at the ABS

Story Info
Tuesdays are fun! I get totally used at they bookstore.
1.2k words
4.67
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an afternoon to myself, and not much to do, I made an early stop at the local bookstore.

This particular store is just outside of the city on the Industrial highway near the Philadelphia Airport. The lunch crowd is generally older guys in their 60s, but you'll also find some younger guys that stop in looking for some quick relief.

My cock was already distractingly hard and I was in desperate need to give head.

As i entered, I was greeted by the cashier. I changed a 20 and made a few minutes of small talk with him before paying my entry and heading in.

The theater area is fairly small. There are 7 booths, each with a TV, but sadly not a single gloryhole. Most of the booths had already been taken, so i made my way to the larger viewing area.

On screen, a young twink was being used by two older, and very hung men. I looked just over the small half wall and saw a guy in his 40s slowly stroking his meaty cock to the scene.

I stood next to him rubbing myself through my jeans. He had me sit to his right, in a folding chair facing the screen.

His cock wasn't fully hard when i began to stroke it. But soon, he was fully erect. 6 and half inches, and fairly fat head. It felt perfect in my mouth, I could feel him inhale sharply before he breathed out loudly in a moan.

He was enjoying the way i kept my tongue planted in the underside of his cockhead no matter what else i did. my tongue kept caressing the head of his cock as he held my face and slowly fucked it.

A stocky, older man walked up next to him, his pants already unzipped, and stroking his cock.

He started rubbing the younger man's chest and neck, leaning towards him and rubbing his knuckles over his nipples.

This sent him over the edge, and in no timei was greedily swallowing his thick load. i eased my strokes on his cock as he shuddered and withdrew his softening cock from my mouth.

The older man was smiling widely and now rock hard. He had a very thick, 5 inch cock with a head that stayed nice and swollen. he stood with his legs straddling my knees as i sat in the chair.

My cock strained against my jeans. I took his large balls and licked from the bottom of his nuts to the tip of his cock in motion.

He held the back of my head and moaned loudly several times before pulling away from me.

He pointed and instructed me to open my pants up for him.

When i did, my cock sprung out and he got to his knees.

His mouth felt so good that it was indescribable. It felt like i was getting head for the first time all over again. He was gentle, with soft hands and a tongue that was very wet.

He sucked and stroked me for what seemed like 5 minutes. When i could barely take anymore, i had him stop so we could trade position.

I hadn't even noticed the other man that had approached and was pleasuring himself as he watched. i leaned over the chair and invited him to join in. He obliged my placing his average cock directly against my lips.

As i serviced him, i felt a tug on the back of my pants. The other man started grabbing my now bare ass. I soon felt his familiar tongue softly licking the rim of my ass.

I was in ecstasy. The man fucking my face had a great sized cock to deep throat. my tongue would press against his balls while he pushed himself all the way into my throat. Between the tongue now probing my asshole and my mouth around a hard cock, i could've cum without even touching myself.

In a few moments, I felt the man behind me start to rub his lubed cock against my asshole.

"Let me fuck that ass, boy"

I arched my back and learned towards him.

His cock breached my ass and I felt like i was high. His thick cock slowly fucked me and his strong hands gripped my hips. He started to breathe harder and harder, i aggressively pushed back. The cock i was sucking exploded in my face and the man moaned loudly and quickly leaned against the wall behind him. He came so much. 6 big spurts splashed all over me.

I was dripping cum.

My ass was being fucked hard and more rapidly. The older man fucking me could barely get the words "On your face" out of his mouth.

i knelt right in front of him as he began to cum into my open mouth.

He shook and held my shoulder as he came.

He had a thick, thick load that pooled up on my tongue before i swallowed it.

Before long, they had both left and i was putting myself back together.

It dawned on me that i haven't even cum myself!

i stepped into one of the booths and found a really hot shemale video to watch. I kept the door open and began to slowly play with myself when i saw someone looking at me.

A slim Hispanic in his early 20s made eye contact with me and came right over into my booth.

He took my cock into his hand and leaned in to kiss me. He was effeminate and had very girlish features that made him very easy to kiss. I held his ass and ground myself into him.

After several minutes of kissing and stroking, he got on his knees in front of me, immediately sucking my cock. His mouth was so wet and my cock was dripping wet.

I was backed against the wall with my cock arched up while his soft hands stroked me and his mouth teased me.

My eyes closed and i looked towards the ceiling. I was so close to cumming. Just then, i opened my eyes to see him with his pants down, backing his ass against me.

My cock slid directly into his ass. He was already lubed and his asshole was relaxed. He humped back into me with his perfect little ass. I held out for as long as i could, maybe three minutes. I pulled his hips against me and UNLOADED.

I came with nine DEEP pulsating shots. I loudly moaned. He leaned forward, putting his hands on the wall and slowly milked more and more out of me.

I nearly fell over, but leaned in the corner.

He approached me again and we kissed for a little longer.

"I want your cum, baby"

i knelt down and took his cock by the base.

It was thin at the head, and seemed longer than the six inches that it was. I furiously sucked and stroked him.

He held the back of my head and fucked himself deep into throat. He would hold out there and hump it further quickly and sharply.

I could feel him starting to cum. I was stroking myself quickly and with purpose while he fucked my face.

He pushed all the way into my throat and began to shoot. After two hard squirts, i backed my head up so the rest leaked into my mouth. i wanted to taste it before i swallowed it.

He leaned in and put his tongue into my mouth as i began to cum again.

I shot so hard.

I'll be back for lunch next week.