All Comments on 'Four Miles In'

by BlueEyed5ftAngel

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Revolting

What an unbelievably vile and disgusting story. And it's also misfiled under incest... there's no incest in this story, only the brutal rape and ultimately murder of a woman who happened to be related to the rapist and murderer. It might have been a romance if you'd had her survive and had Gary put a bullet in the father's head, but even that is left unresolved. I'd suggest filing it under Non-consent if I didn't think it was better filed in your trash folder before you submitted it. Complete and utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bummer

This story was not very erotic. It started out O.K. but went steadily downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Story

A nice story even with a sad ending. The third page took me by surprise when the narration switched from first person to third person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Totally Depressing!

Not to mention confusing, boring, and not the least bit erotic...what's your point? And why was it put in the incest/taboo section? Back to the drawing board.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 19 years ago
Pretty good

Don't worry about people not understanding why you put your story into incest. The guy raped her for God's sake, this guy being her father so in my book it makes it incest even if it's not erotic. Sure people looking for a quick stroke won't like your story but those of us who know that a good story doesn't always end with a sweet happy ending and a pool of cum at our feet will recognize your story for what it was....a damn good story!!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Piss on "Totally Depressing"....

Although the last part was Totally Depressing, he's missing the point of the story. While bad things do happen to good people, occasionally, good things do come about from evil events, althugh it was a very little GOOD thing like the naming of the waterfall. I do think she (BlueE5ftAngel)ended the story prematuely. I'd've added a PostScript about the hero tracking down the ShitHeel & maybe torturing him to ..... but then she wouldn't have been allowed to publish anything glorifying VIOLENCE! We can all imagine the many ways the ShitHeel could perish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Some people...

Some people are never satisfied. I love the comment of the lady who says stories don't have to end with a puddle of cum at your feet. Absolutely right. This was a damned good story - why? because it grabbed the reader by [in my case] the testicles, but also the heart and mind. People who just want raw sex can read plenty of it, and not only on Literotica, so it makes a rare and refreshing change to read a story that touches one's emotions. Yeah, yeah, it isn't perfect, but are you? Am I? I am a hardened male of 66 years, but I confess that I had a wet cheek as I finished reading this. Thanks, BlueEyed5ft Angel, and keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

All I have to say is that this story though only partially erotic in the beginning, kept me captivated throughout the whole, making me want to know more. It grabbed at me both heart and mind. I gave it the highest rating I could because this is the first story I've read on here that effected me in such a way as to want to keep reading, even with out continuous sexual gratification being involved. my hats off to you BlueEyed5ftAngel. Bravo and keep on writing.

englander1961englander1961over 19 years ago
I wonder why

the most savage and brutal comments come from readers who do not have the courage to 'sign' their post. I wish Literotica Management would make anonymous posts here impossible. I could perhaps excuse the first comments made if they had contained constructive criticism, but the lack of anything merely underlines the pathetic nature fo those readers - or was it read to them I wonder?

I could pick the very odd hole in the story, but I have scored 100% to help counterbalance the miserably spiteful zeros.

BlueEyedAngel is a fine writer of talent. I confess I finished with tears in my eyes. I could have wept when she could not be saved.

Thank you for your words and skill in making my heart ache.

This was a story - not jerk and spurt, boys.

BlueEyed5ftAngelBlueEyed5ftAngelover 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I wish to thank all the readers who have taken the time to leave public comments. My apologies to those who were only looking for a good wank! My appreciation to those who looked deeper and found meaning!

Happy reading!

Mandy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

It was a well written story that kept my interest throughout; one of the better ones I've read. We all have our own ideas of where a story should be placed and no one story can always be catagorized as entirely one thing or another. I do think you tend to end your stories too quickly, as if you are trying to finish it and get it over with without enough thought to the process. Keep writing, though, you have a lot of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well written

i mostly liked the sensitivity of the ranger and others at the hospital you have written a story about a difficult subject in a way that brings out in the reader revulsion at the fathers act and a lump in the throat and sadness that the poor little angel did not survive and go on to a happy ending. written i think by someone with personal knowledge of such evil act's if this is so i hope you go on to a happy life,thank you it was a truly good read even if it did make one sad and reflective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
R.I.P Angel ;(

I think this story was extremely captivating. You actually felt like you were there. Beautifully written but it was heartbreaking when Angel died! It was a surprise when the narrative changed from first to third person. Funny how stuff like this can affect you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
captivating

a well told story of humanity's inhumanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fishing Accuracy

Fishing flies do not have 3 hooks. Lures, such as one would use with a spinning or casting rod, do. Also, removing a barbed hook is done with a simple maneuver using a piece of fishing line, never with a knife. Any park ranger or fisherman would have been trained in this maneuver.

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
Sad but beautiful!

Hi: A very sad but also, a very beautiful story. You have a great touch. Thank you.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 9 years ago
Wow

Really great story, beautifully written but also very sad yet at the end you give a reason to smile. Thank you for this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous