Four Nights in Suite 425 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hogansavoy
hogansavoy
155 Followers

If I had only known then what was really going on in my daughter's head! And just to let me know that things weren't exactly as they seemed, "Not so fast Mom," Calla replied. "I only said that you were 90 percent right about everything. So please don't jump to any conclusions."

I just wanted the conversation to be over however. So I took a deep breath and said, "I'm not. I promise. That other 10 percent is none of my business anyway."

Then Calla reached out and placed her hand on top of mine and replied, "Oh but it is. That's my whole dilemma." And her hand remained placed on top of mine for a handful of seconds afterwards too.

I know. Trust me. I know. I should have at least had a general idea of what was going on by then. But in my defense, the concept of viewing my daughter in any sort of sexual context whatsoever was so completely foreign to me that I could never have imagined her viewing me in that sort of way either. Even after everything she had just said.

"I have a dilemma too," I decided. "Should I go back to that piece I was just listening to or... Since I've lost the thread by now anyway... Should I pick something else to listen to instead?"

With a nod of her head, "Fair enough," Calla replied. "I guess I've pushed the issue enough for the time being anyway. And it could have gone a lot worse I suppose too."

Above all else still pretty shook up that my very own daughter had just nearly guessed at my most personal secret (and with so little to go on at that) I rested back in my seat, closed my eyes and lost myself once more in the music of Mr. Mozart.

*

Without any further incident of note we landed in Miami and checked into the hotel room I had already booked for us there. The plan was simply to rest up for the night in anticipation of boarding our ship the following morning. So we had a pizza delivered to our room and just talked and watched some television until jet-lag kicked in. Then we took turns hitting the shower and retired to our separate beds for the evening.

Boarding was scheduled to start at seven so Calla and I were up and out the door and in an Uber headed for the Port of Miami not long after sunup. And what it sight it was to see when we got there and discovered about a half-dozen of those enormous cruise ships all lined up in a row. It's something I'll never forget. Just like I'll never forget everything that happened onboard the one of those ships that Calla and I boarded that morning. It was truly the trip of a lifetime on multiple different levels.

Things went remarkably smooth during the boarding process and Calla and I were soon off in search of our cabin. Which I had splurged on too by booking us one with a balcony overlooking the water. And although not spacious by any stretch of the imagination, our actual room didn't turn out to be nearly as cramped as I was fearing it might be. Especially since it came furnished with two single beds, a pair of armchairs, a desk and a small chest of drawers. But the bathroom was relatively tiny however. And so too was the single shower in there. But Calla and I were both in agreement that, all in all, our temporary digs were more than satisfactory.

Then after stowing away our belongings, our first order of business was to hunt down a pair of mimosas. Which we found at a bar located only about a five minute walk from our cabin. So there we sat and talked for a while and introduced ourselves to no fewer than fifty of our fellow passengers.

Plenty of whom expressed shock at learning that Calla and I were mother and daughter, not sisters. It's been something of a frequent occurrence ever since Calla was still in her late teens. Not that I ever mind of course. I'm always flattered whenever someone makes that assumption. And neither does Calla seem to mind either. She'll even call me 'Big Sis' sometimes as a joke.

And we had just finished our drinks at the bar when the announcement was made over the ship's loudspeaker that we were about to embark. So Calla and I made our way up topside to wave our goodbyes to no one in particular down below while our ship was pulling away from the dock. With another pair of mimosas in hand of course. It was a festive occasion afterall.

Everyone onboard was then required to attend a safety meeting not long after the shoreline disappeared over the horizon. Then Calla and I went on a more thorough search of the ship to get our bearings and wound up having lunch at the main dining hall onboard. During which Calla suggested that we should hit the topside pool for a while afterwards.

So we finished our meal and headed back to our cabin to change into outfits more appropriate for the pool than the sundresses we had put on that morning. Calla headed into our bathroom first while I lounged back on the bed I had claimed for myself and used the remote to see what channels we could get on the flat-screen hanging on the wall.

But I had to do a double-take a short time later when Calla emerged from the bathroom wearing only a bikini. She was rocking that outfit like nobody's business! Not even those photos of her clad in similar attire that ran in those ad circulars could do justice to the sight of her dressed as such in person.

And she even appeared to have developed a bit more since the summer before when I had last seen her wearing any type of swimwear. Although I knew for certain that the triangle-shaped cups woven into her top were sized C, her orb-like breasts were stretching it's fabric so tight around their masses that it was obvious to me that Calla would need D-cups to reign them in instead were they to grow only a little bit bigger.

I was even going to make a little joke about it too. Like feigning jealousy over the fact that her boobs had grown so much bigger than mine. But something happened before I could say a word. Calla stepped over to the side of my bed, threw her arms up over her head and turned her bikini-clad body in a slow 360 turn.

Which then brought her caboose into my view, showcased perfectly within the skin-tight fabric of her V-cut bikini bottom. And just a quick glance was all it took for me to note that it too had developed a bit more than I had previously realized. Although not quite Kardashian-esque in comparison, I'll just say that Calla at least has yours truly bested by miles in that department.

And I was mostly in shock by the time she was facing me again with her hands back at her sides. Not at the sight of her body clad in so very little however. But instead because she had just showcased it for me, her mother, in a somewhat seductive sort of manner.

Calla on the other hand seemed perfectly at ease. She just smiled at me like it was nothing and said, "Okay Mom. Your turn now!"

Just plain confused by then, I sat fully upright and asked, "My turn now for what?"

With a roll of her eyes like I was just being silly, "Your turn to show me how you're about to knock everyone dead by the pool. You know. Like I just showed you how I'm about to do the same myself!"

Things suddenly seemed a bit more clear to me then. "Not this again please sweetie. I'm not here looking to hook up with anyone

onboard."

Which Calla responded to by putting her hands on her hips. "So what? I'm not either. I promise. But there's nothing wrong with showing off the goods sometimes. Like when you're on vacation for example! And don't worry. I also promise to make sure the word gets out that the hot mom and daughter duo in Suite 425 are strictly lookie-no-touchy."

I had to laugh at that. And thus the topic was settled. So I disembarked from bed and went into my luggage for a two-piece of my own. When in Rome and all that jazz.

And once it was my turn a short time later to emerge from our bathroom clad in only a bikini, "Mom!" Calla exclaimed. "Everyone up by the pool is going to be too distracted by you to even notice me!"

Which we both knew was patently false. But still. Despite being way over the top, that compliment wasn't totally without merit. A glance at my reflection in the bathroom mirror only seconds earlier had let me know that I too was sure to garner some attention poolside dressed the way I was. Just not as much attention as Calla was certain to garner herself however. Yet despite my age and not being blessed with the kind of curves that Calla was lucky enough to have inherited from her dad's side of the family, otherwise good genes and a fairly active lifestyle have at least combined to keep my physique toned and taut to the max. Plus it helped that my bikini top was showing off the way that my boobs remain really perky at least despite being merely sized B. And it helped too that my distinctly Asian face remains just as youthful-looking as my body does also. And having a straight mane of jet-black hair that reaches down to almost my tush is always something of an attention-getter either way. But it was all the more prominent then with me clad in basically just two triangles of fabric over my breasts and a bottom that was even more skimpy than most of my panties.

But not even that reflection of me in the mirror could hold a candle to the vision of sheer beauty standing in front of me just then. Meaning my gorgeous 5'7" half-Asian 22-year-old daughter. Or rather the way that her bikini was showing off how she had grown some rather impressive curves both up top and around back. And that while otherwise remaining shaped nearly as skinny as yours truly. And also while possessing a face that's every bit as photogenic as the rest of her body. And lest I forget to mention her lovely mane of wavy dark-brown hair that might even best mine in length.

But all of which I took note of with idle admiration and nothing more. And I just assumed that it was also with nothing more than idle admiration when I then noticed Calla appraising the sight of my bikini-clad body while I was still appraising the sight of hers. So I just thought to myself, 'Why not?'

Exactly as Calla had done herself only a short time earlier, I then followed suit myself and threw my arms up high over my head and turned my body around in a slow 360 turn.

Which I promise I did in good clean fun. I mean I was on vacation with my pride and joy in celebration of her college graduation. And I was also enjoying myself immensely at the time I should add. So I just didn't see the harm in playing along with whatever silly little game that Calla seemed intent on playing herself.

But I caught a glimpse of what harm I had caused with what happened next. Once my turn was completed and we were facing each other once again, Calla first let out a coo of approval then said, "Nice! But this would have been nicer."

I watched then as she raised her arms up high above her head and began to turn herself in a circle. Again. And like I had just done myself. But she paused with her spin once her back was turned to me and shook her hips from side-to-side a handful of times. Which set her caboose in a constant state of motion for several seconds as a result. And with enough force to make those cheeks of hers jut up and down opposite each other over and over. While still also tick-tocking left and right in-tandem together at the same time too. And all taking place within only the fabric of Calla's V-cut bottom that was only half-covering her ass in the first place. And with me standing no more than than five feet away.

And rendered completely speechless at what I was seeing. Literally. I couldn't even grasp what was going on let alone form a thought or, heaven forbid, try to express any sort of thought out loud. So I could do nothing but watch instead in a stunned state of silence as Calla gave her backside one last shimmy before she finally turned back around to face me again and lowered her arms back to her sides.

But the smile I then saw on her face unstuck my tongue at once. I could hardly believe that she was acting so nonchalant about what she had just done. Afterall, "What are you thinking behaving like a stripper in front of your mother?!"

Which Calla dismissed with a wave of her hand. "Please stop being so melodramatic Mom. I did nothing of the sort! My bottoms didn't even come off for one thing."

"Well it was still inappropriate," was all I could muster in response.

Still smiling, "It wasn't really," Calla countered. "Not unless you think I'm hitting on you or something."

And it was nothing but the truth when I replied, "I'm not sure what to think at this point."

Just please keep in mind that a lot had happened since that conversation on the plane I detailed earlier. So although it was somewhat on my mind at the time, I couldn't recall enough of what was said to piece things together like I realize I should have now in hindsight. And also let me again stress the fact that the idea of viewing my daughter as some sort of object of desire was so beyond foreign to me that I never could have imagined that she was capable of viewing me as such herself.

And Calla seemed perfectly at ease while I was standing there stumped at trying to figure out what the heck was going on. She even spoke in a sing-song tone of voice when responding to my admission of confusion. "So we both have our reasons for never getting involved with another girl before right? Getting involved like that I mean. Yet we neither seem to be totally against the idea of at least giving something like that a shot. But I've never encountered a possible willing partner who meets these certain standards I've established. And you. Well. I'm still trying to figure out how you've gone all these years since divorcing Dad without even once giving into that temptation."

Which took me right back to the day before when Calla had damn near managed to figure out probably my biggest secret. So my guard then went up at once to keep her from honing in on that certain secret of mine any more than she already had. I mean about the way I sometimes like to watch pornos featuring girls masturbating from start to finish while I masturbate along myself and fantasize about me and that certain whoever masturbating together in-person right in front of each other instead.

"Mom? Nothing? No response?"

I was desperate. "Oh look! There's one of those things on the wall that puts out a puff of air freshener every few minutes!"

Calla didn't seem quite as impressed however.

"Terrific. You know I'm trying to help you out here right?"

Almost besides myself, "Oh really? How? By continuing to push me on a topic that I clearly don't feel like discussing with my daughter?"

Calla then took a bit to collect her thoughts and adopted a much more civil tone than before once she expressed those thoughts aloud. "I'm just trying to make you realize what a golden opportunity you have here is all. You know. Like you tried to convince me of the same yesterday. Because it's a guarantee that there's at least a handful of hotties scattered about this ship who would be more than willing to indulge with you in whatever your certain fantasy happens to be. And it really shouldn't be all that hard for you to find one of them either. Not since it's going to be like a party atmosphere onboard for the duration of our cruise. And also not since... you know... you still got it. Everyone wouldn't keep mistaking you for my Big Sis otherwise"

Although not completely true, I had at least given some thought before to the sentiment I expressed then in response. "Have you stopped to think yet that maybe I'm satisfied with leaving that fantasy of mine be? I mean there's a decent chance that acting it out in real-life might not live up to the way I've hyped it up in my mind. Then I'll never being able to enjoy that idea ever again."

"I don't think it works like that," Calla fired back.

"And even if it does, that just means you'll have to be a bit picky when choosing from your options. But that shouldn't be a problem either figuring just how many strangers we're going to be around and get to meet over these next few days."

Like the way we had met dozens of our fellow passengers already by then. But I wouldn't allow my thoughts to go any further down that road. Especially not since, "Wait a minute. What about that whole lookie-no-touchy rule you promised?"

But I should have already known. "That only applies to men."

Which again caused me to laugh despite my best efforts to the contrary. And thus Calla also managed to eliminate all tensions between us once again. At least for the time being anyway. But I still had another question. "And what about you and your silly reason for never hooking up with another girl yourself? Instead of focusing on me, why not try to find a possible partner for you who meets your certain requirements?"

"Now, now." There was suddenly a twinkle in Calla's eye. "Don't forget that you're still only about 90 percent right about everything involving me and this topic."

"And I wish I didn't even know that much," I replied. "C'mon. Let's go hit the pool."

But Calla wasn't budging. "Not until you show me how you might try to entice some hottie you've met onboard to follow you back here to our cabin for some alone-time together. You know. Like I just did for you."

Purely on impulse, "I resent the notion that you seem to think I'm capable of shaking my ass all around like a stripper out in public as a way of trying to get anyone... male or female... to notice me."

Hands suddenly raised in a defensive posture, "Just hear me out okay?" Calla replied. "First off let's say she's like Hollywood-level hot. Beautiful face. Killer body. Big boobs. Lovely hair. The works. Then let's say you two meet at a bar onboard one of these nights and... you know... just click. Like to the point where you're both kind of flirting with each other not long after saying your first hellos."

Although I knew I shouldn't have been encouraging her, "While you're off looking for some girl to flirt with yourself I suppose."

"Whatever. Doesn't matter. Just picture this. You two then decide to go for a walk and wind up alone somewhere onboard that's deserted by that time of night. And that's when things get even more flirtatious between you two. Then at a lull in the conversation, she looks around to make sure no one's still around and... without a word... pulls down whatever she's wearing for bottoms and gives you a little show with her booty like the one I just gave you."

"Well she sounds like a bit of a tramp to me," I decided.

With a laugh and a dismissive wave of her hand, "And you've had a couple drinks by then and could really care less," Calla replied. "Especially not so considering the fact she's such a knockout. And obviously at least willing to hear you out about that fantasy of yours. Now are you seriously trying to tell me that you really wouldn't react somewhat in kind to what she had just done?"

So it just seemed for the best for me to try and remain as honest as possible about things to prevent Calla from catching me in a lie about something later. "Okay maybe. But I'd still have to be at least a bit tipsy at the time."

Beaming from ear to ear, "Then let's say you are," Calla replied. "Now show me how you'd respond."

"Telling you was more than enough. I shouldn't have even done that."

"Just think of it as practice," Calla tried. "That's all this is."

"Oh yeah! I really need to practice for the one-in-a-million chance that there's some total knockout onboard who's going to be so enamored with me that she'll feel the need to get me alone so she can drop her drawers to put on a booty-dance for my enjoyment!"

Completely sincere, "Exactly!" Calla exclaimed.

"You'll never have the chance to experience your fantasy for real unless you put yourself in the mindset that it's going to happen at some point. Like the concept of mind over matter. If you think it then it's likely to actually happen."

hogansavoy
hogansavoy
155 Followers