Four of Us Return to the Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile a guy was playing with her pee hole. He entered her cunt, got his cock sticky and slowly inserted it into her urethra.

A middle aged woman rubbed the now, very swollen clitoris and she was almost screaming with a powerful set of orgasms.

The guys cock end reached the muscles surrounding her bladder entrance, up inside her pee tube and pushed. It must have entered her bladder.

With very little movement, the tightness around his cock end made him come.

He sprayed his semen into her bladder, and had a pee as well.

Two other guys followed him and also came and peed in her bladder.

She had drunk so much and had so much injected into her, her belly was swelling, during which she was having a continual orgasm.

Lisa and Brenda went to enjoy the rack lady's nipples, pulling on them, twisting them and sucking them.

Then a woman came out of the shop, with a bag of appliances and sex toys.

I mentioned before, the islands owner had loads of stuff shipped over.

Lisa found her favorite, a pair of electric nipple clamps. There were several pairs and other electric things.

The last of her treatment was going to be almost over the top, but people knew how far to go.

The things were sorted.

The butt plug was removed from her ass and replaced with a large vibrating one, while another smaller plug was inserted into her pee hole.

A large vibrating dildo was pushed into her cunt and a shocking clamp attached to her clitoris. They were all switched on.

Meanwhile, Lisa took two nipple clamps and attached them to the rack lady's nipples.

Lisa had them used on her on a previous visit, the electric shocks had hurt at first, but once she got used to them, her nipples had swollen and made her spurt milk.

This wouldn't happen to the rack lady, because she couldn't produce milk, but she would experience the excitement.

Lisa switched them on .

With every erogenous zone experiencing pleasure, she shook and shivered, crying out with pleasure.

One guy stood up on the rack and pissed all over her.

"That's it." Said a woman, "Piss on the dirty fucking whore."

"Piss in her mouth." Said another. "Make her drink it."

Eventually, after several minutes of agonizing pleasure, her body went limp.

The toys were switched off and removed.

The obvious happened. Her bowels emptied, at the same time as her bladder, body fluids gushing everywhere.

Some men helped her up, smiling, her legs limp.

She was so pleased at all the attention she had gotten.

As for us four, we left the scene.

Lisa took the electric clamps with the intention of using them later.

She also took some toys for us boys.

We had a snack and a few drinks and chatted about what we'd seen.

That evening we stayed in Tony and Lisa's chalet.

We had a shower, one at a time, needing to freshen up and rested for a while, as it had been one hell of a day.

Us boys laid naked on the double bed and Lisa and Brenda, also naked, came into the room.

"Shall we have some more fun?" Said Lisa.

"Sure." I said. "I'm up for anything."

Tony nodded.

With an idea from the rack, our hands were tied loosely at our sides, just enough to stop us resisting, not that we would anyway.

The girls attached cock rings to our erections and plugged the wires into the battery controllers and made us wait, while they attached battery controlled clamps to their nipples and clits.

They switched theirs on and then ours.

As the vibrating pulses began, our cocks started to twitch by themselves, slowly at first on the lowest settings.

"Oh, that feels nice." Said Lisa. "It's making my clit tingle."

"Mine too." Said Brenda. "Oh! Yes."

She looked over at Lisa and saw she had started to leak milk.

Seeing them enjoying themselves added to our excitement. They kissed each other.

Suddenly Lisa said, "Oh! The feelings in my clit are making me want to piss."

"Me too." Said Brenda.

"Let's give it to the guys." Said Lisa.

They squatted over our mouths, Lisa over Tony's and Brenda over mine and they made us drink their piss.

Then they swapped, so that I got Lisa's and Tony got Brenda's.

"Let's increase the sensations." Said Lisa.

They turned their own up and then slowly increased ours.

Our cocks were twitching faster and I could feel my semen rising. As I looked at Tony's cock, my cock went rigid and semen oozed out from my slit and ran down the shaft.

"Look." I said. "No hands!"

Tony's cock did the same, semen oozing out of his slit. The girls, in ecstasy themselves took it in turns to suck and lick us, then kissed each other, exchanging our semen and mixing it their mouths, without swallowing it.

Instead, they kissed us, passing our own semen into our mouths, all four of us swallowing it.

We removed the toys and spent the rest of the night in the same bed.

Fortunately, the mattresses had protectors on them, because none of us got up to go to the toilet during the night. We just laid there wetting the bed, cuddling, touching, kissing.

12