All Comments on 'Four Sisters Unite'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Whew! Hot indeed!

Excellent and very steamy work, dear friend... I truly hope you intend to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Oh, Yesssssssss!

Please say you will be continuing this storyline!!! Lovely!! Well written, great idea, truly erotic! Bravo, dear girl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
there must be more

There must be more to tell about these sisters. What else happens at the party? Does Claudia join in? Do they continue after the party? Do any husbands/boyfriends get to join in the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
eh

kind of boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long wait

The first three comments were spot on. The 4th was a moron. Nothing boring about this story. One of the hottest ever here. Definitely top ten, if not top five. Over ten years and you still get reads and five stars. Please say you are still out there and you will continue this. We need more stories like this. Don't leave us hanging.

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
Awesome

This is one of THE hottest stories I have read on this site. I know it has been a while, but this story is shouting for a continuation. How did the rest of the night go? And then from there? Is the youngest, Heather, now the sister in charge, at least sexually? At over 100,000 reads, I think there is plenty of interest. If you're out there, please bring it back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

More more more please! You have to continue this! It's awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Billy Idol

To quote, "More more more. In the midnight hour, more more more, more more more!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is there anybody out there?

This story was written 16 years ago. I first read it 3 years ago. I have read it multiple times since then. 16 years later, it is still one of the hottest stories ever posted on this site. I finally decided to add my comments. If enough people ask, maybe you will give us more Four Sisters. Are you still out there? If so, please let us know in this section if you are at least listening. 16 years and you are still getting reads, favorites, good scores, and good comments. That should tell you how much we want more.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jennifer to Lisa, "I'll flip ya for who she does next", while smiling lasciviously at Janet on her knees. Heather: " you guys definitely should try her, she's really good".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous