Four Squared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guy's," he said. "Have you noticed the women in the booth in the rear?"

"The ones that were there last night and when we first walked in?" asked Vince.

"Yeah, those women," agreed Doug.

"What about them?"

"The blonde on the end keeps waving to us and making moves like she' like us to join them," said Doug.

"Really?" commented Vince. We all turned to look at the women. They were all looking at us and smiling. The blonde on the end was indeed beckoning us to join them.

"What do you think?" asked Doug.

"How old are they?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" asked Doug. "They're women and they want to meet us."

"I don't think it's a good idea," I said.

"Like Monday?" asked Doug. "How did that work out for you?"

"Okay," I agreed. "Let's check them out."

We picked up our drinks and headed for the booth. The women began scrambling to make room for us. Vince and I ended up sharing the booth with women on both sides. Doug and Burt pulled over chairs from nearby and sat at the side of the booth.

Introductions were made all around. Rose was sitting on my left next to Burt on his chair. Mary was on my right across from Jayne who was next to Vince. Ruth was on the end of the booth next to Vince and Doug on his chair.

We took a moment to check out the women. The women were aware of our evaluation and they made an effort to showcase their breasts for our approval. Over the next hour, and two more drinks, our conversation was varied and informative. I learned that all four women were vacationing together for the first time and without their husbands. They were all in their early forties and on a mission. Every one of them had caught their husbands fucking a younger woman. They decided on leveling the playing field and settled on a week away together to get it done.

This was their second night at the resort and we were their first contacts. All of them were nervous but determined. They were sharing a larger room with two king sized beds. Until we sat down with them, they hadn't considered the obstacle that sharing a room presented to achieving their goal. While determined to get laid, none were in favor of a public display a shared room would require.

Burt was the first to suggest that we could provide the answer to both of their problems. Sex that was private as well as satisfying. His suggestion caused a buzz among the women and they excused themselves to go to the rest room and, I thought, to discuss Burt's offer.

We shuffled around the booth and eventually all four women were on the way to their conference.

"What are you doing?" Vince asked Burt.

"Sealing the deal," Burt explained. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"These women are all at least ten years older than we are," countered Vince.

"So, we're trading enthusiasm for experience," said Burt. "I'll bet none of you will complain in the morning."

While we were discussing and considering Burt's assertion, the women returned. Rose slid into the booth next to me. The other women approached each of rest of the guys. Partners were assigned and the six of them left for the top floor suite as a group.

I turned so I could see Rose better. "I'm not sure this is the way to go," she said.

"I have the same concern," I said. "Revenge sex is cold," I added.

"Exactly," agreed Rose. "If I'm going to do this, and I am, I'm going to enjoy it and not take guilt home with me."

"And, yet, you're sitting here with me," I pointed out.

"You were my first choice," she admitted. "But honestly, I'm nervous to the point of being scared shitless, pardon my language."

"No apology required," I counseled her. "Sex and salty language often go together."

Rose giggled. I interpreted that as a sign of relaxation. "Are you interested in a little experiment?" I asked.

"Experiment?" she questioned. "What do you have in mind?"

"Encouragement. Are you willing to trust me for a few minutes?" I asked.

Rose considered my statement. "Why not?" she said. "What can happen here in the lounge?"

"Okay. Close your eyes," I asked her.

See looked at me for a second, smiled and closed her eyes.

I leaned in and kissed her. A gentle, chaste kiss only meant to give her something to think about. Her body reacted in surprise and her eyes popped open for a split second and then closed again as she accepted the kiss. I retreated after about two seconds.

Rose opened her eyes. "What was that all about?" she asked.

"An experiment," I explained. "How did that make you feel?"

"I don't know," she said. "Encouraged maybe."

"Guilty?" I asked.

"No. Not guilty. Something else," she said.

"Can you tell me what that is?" I asked.

"I think we need to do it again," she suggested.

I leaned in and we kissed again. Rose's eyes were open initially but they closed later. The kiss lasted about five seconds during which time, her lips parted slightly. Not open, just a small separation.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Did you say you had a room?" Rose asked.

On the way to the elevator, Rose explained, "I'm still not sure about this."

"That's fine," I said.

"I didn't want to give you the wrong idea," she added.

"I haven't any ideas," I said. "My only goal is to have you enjoy yourself and leave without guilt."

In the elevator, I wasn't sure if, when I used my room card key for the limited access floor, she was impressed. I am sure she noticed. I opened the door to the suite and let her enter first. The common area was empty.

This is incredible," she said. "This is your room?"

"We share it," I explained. "There are four private bedrooms," I finished, emphasizing the word private.

We sat on the sofa. "Where were we?" Rose asked.

"Experimenting and encouraging," I reminded her.

"Right," she said. "Can you kiss me again?"

The third kiss was more expansive and more passionate. Our heads were turned slightly, allowing greater contact and our lips were parted slightly. When Rose didn't move to end the kiss after almost ten seconds, I raised my hand and cupped her right breast. Her body reacted to my touch and her eyes opened for a second. Then she relaxed and pushed her chest against my hand. Her lips parted further and my tongue touched them. She reacted by opening her mouth further and pushing her tongue against mine and into my mouth. The kiss lasted for long seconds and, when it ended and I removed my hand from her breast, Rose seemed confused and possibly a little disappointed.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I think so," she responded. "But not in a way I've ever been all right before."

I didn't respond. I just reached out, held her hands and waited.

"Downstairs," she started, "when I said I was scared shitless, no apology, I wasn't kidding only now I'm confused shitless."

"Can you describe what 'confused shitless' feels like?" I asked.

"My mind is still in socially correct mode, you know, marriage, adultery and all that, but my body is in violent disagreement," she explained.

"I'm not sure I understand," I admitted. "I get the socially correct stuff but I don't get the 'body in violent disagreement' part."

"Let me see how I can explain it," she mused. "Honesty, right?"

"Honesty is always best," I agreed.

"My panties are wet," Rose said with a hint of embarrassment.

"Aaah," I hissed. "Not a statement I hear very often."

Rose giggled. "You encouraged honesty," she reminded me.

"That was certainly honest," I agreed. "Let me see if I could put it in different words. You're telling me that the fuse is lit but the specter of guilt is still hovering over everything."

"Exactly," Rose agreed. "Do you have a way to overcome the guilt?"

"I'm not a therapist," I said, "but I think if we just continue what we were doing, we can light the fire in you and burn away the guilt and everything else except the joy of the moment."

"Does that mean you want to kiss me again?" Rose asked.

"More than once," I admitted.

We kissed again. Our tongues intertwined. When I didn't move my hand, Rose took it and put it on her breast again. We took a breath between kisses and I didn't remove my hand. With her approval, I kissed her neck and sucked on her earlobes all while massaging her breast. Her lips were always waiting for me.

My hand fell from her breast and landed on her thigh. While we kissed, my hand found the hem of her skirt and slid up under it. Rose invited me to investigate further when she separated her legs slightly. I found the gusset of her panties.

"I told you they were wet," she said.

"A situation for which I have an appetite," I said.

"Does that mean you want to eat me?" Rose asked before she could stop herself. Her hand was covering her mouth and she was looking down in embarrassment. "Did I just say that out loud?" she asked.

"You did," I confirmed with a slight laugh. "I think your mind and body are on the same page," I opined.

Rose threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with abandon, sliding all over my face and trying to swallow my tongue. "You're a magician," she said. "I like you and I'm having fun," she admitted.

Suddenly, one of the bedroom doors opened and a naked woman ran across the room to another bedroom. Seconds later, a different naked woman ran back to the original bedroom and closed the door.

"It seems you're not the only one having fun," I laughed.

"Where's your bedroom?" Rose asked.

I showed Rose into my bedroom and closed the door. She locked it and joined me at the side of the bed.

"I need you to know," started Rose, "that, in spite of what happened in the other room, I'm still scared shitless." She held out her hand and I could see it shaking.

I'm going to stand in front of you naked. I want to stand in front of you naked," she asserted. "But I don't know how to start."

"I think we start at the beginning," I suggested.

"Where's the beginning?" she asked. "I've never done this before. Not even with my prick of a husband."

"You have several options," I offered. "All end up the same way, we'll both be naked. However, how we get there is different."

Rose smiled. "I'm all ears," she said.

"We could just get undressed and meet each other in the bed," I suggested. "It's efficient but I don't recommend it."

"Okay. What's option two?"

"We could undress separately while the other watches," I said. "It's more erotic and gives each of us the opportunity to tease and show off for each other."

"More?" Rose asked.

"Yes," I said. "My personal favorite. We undress each other, either one at a time or alternatively, each removing one item of clothing from the other at a time. It's erotic and lends itself to interruptions."

"Interuptions?" asked Rose.

"For example, I might take advantage of the moment after I remove your bra to kiss and suck your breasts and nipples."

"Kiss me again," said Rose.

The kiss was long and passionate. Rose's hand came up between us and she began to unbutton my shirt. I paused the kiss and stood back to give her room. Rose laughed and giggled as she undid the buttons until she could shove my shirt off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. She rubbed my chest with both hands over my t-shirt. "Nice," she cooed.

She stood back and waited. It was my turn. Her giggles returned as I unbuttoned her blouse. I pulled the unbuttoned blouse from the waistband of her skirt and then unbuttoned the cuff of each sleeve before I could push it over her shoulders and pull it off her arms. Symbolically, it fell on top of my shirt.

She stood proudly in front of me in her large, white bra. The word "Madenform" was embroidered on the edge of one cup. "Very nice," I whispered.

Her turn and she wasted no time in removing my t-shirt. It joined the pile of clothing forming on the floor. She ran her fingers through the hair on my chest and ran a finger around my tiny nipples. She seemed to hesitate for an instant but then stood back for my turn.

I considered removing her skirt, leaving her wearing less clothing but still a mystery. I decided to remove her bra. It was what she was expecting. I turned her around and unhooked each of the four clasps on her bra one at a time. Then I slipped the straps from her shoulders. When she turned around, she was holding her bra in place with her hands. It was her show and I waited.

She smiled and lowered her bra one side at a time. She dangled the bra at her side. Her breasts were large and sagged less than I expected. Her areolae were large and pink, her nipples flat and dark. Her smile reflected her approval of my reaction.

"Interruption time?" she asked.

It was. I held her breasts in my hands, leaned in and kissed one nipple and then the other. Rose was holding her breath and when I sucked her left nipple into my mouth she exhaled. When I shifted to her right breast, her left nipple was firm and standing away from her breast about a quarter inch. A few minutes later, she had matching nipples.

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me close. Her breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed.

My shoes, socks and pants quickly joined the pile as did her shoes and skirt. We stood in front of each other, me in my blue Haynes briefs and her in her high rise panties. It was her turn but she seemed reluctant. I held her in my arms and kissed her again. "I can go next if you want," I whispered.

"No. I can do this. I'm just wondering about the interruption possibilities," she insisted.

"I'm in your hands," I declared.

"Exactly," she said as she knelt in front of me.

I had a noticeable erection beneath my briefs. I observed a slight shake in her hands as she reached for the waist of my briefs. Hesitantly, she put her fingers in the waistband and began to pull them down. The slow movement forced my erection down with my briefs. She exposed my pubic hair and paused. Another pull revealed the base of my erection and then the length of it. She paused with only the head of my erection trapped in my briefs. My cock was cocked to spring up if she went further.

She obviously anticipated my release. She leaned back and pushed my briefs to my knees. My erection rebounded, missing her face, and bounced up and down until it settled pointing up at about a forty-five degree angle.

"Oooh," she whispered as she removed my underwear completely and added to the pile without looking away from my erection. She took my erection in both hands and looked up at me from her position kneeling in front of me.

I read her expression as asking for permission, something I'd be a fool not to grant. I smiled and she kissed the head of my erection. Seconds later, she had about four inches of my cock in her mouth and she was sucking on it similarly to how I had sucked on her nipples.

"Rose," I said.

She paused. "Am I doing it right?" she asked. "I've never done this before."

"You're doing in perfectly," I assured her. "Too perfectly. If you continue I'm not going to able to prevent the inevitable."

"Oh," she said. "I get it. Can I come back here later?"

"As often as you want," I said.

She stood up in front of me again. We had only one thing left to do. I put my arms around her, kissed her and let my hands slide down her back until I was rubbing her cheeks. Another kiss, and my hands were inside her panties, still rubbing her cheeks. I used my hands to begin pulling down her panties and I knelt in front of her as they slid down. Her pubic hair was dark, like her hair, and quite thick. Not unruly but not styled either. Natural and beautiful. The aroma of her arousal filled my nostrils. I could almost taste her scent.

I pushed her panties off, added them to the pile and pulled her close to me. Her back arched with the sudden movement and, before she could shuffle her feet forward for balance, my tongue was sliding over her exposed clitoris.

Rose squealed and her legs buckled. I caught her and laid her on the bed. We crawled into the center of the bed and I resumed my position between her legs and my tongue on her clitoris. Her legs came up on her heels alongside my head and they shook as I sucked her clitoris between my lips. I added two fingers inside her and her legs straightened and lifted high over us. I pressed her clitoris between my fingers and my tongue and her orgasm caused her legs to squeeze my head. I pushed my tongue inside her and used a wet finger to rub circles around her rectum.

"Gene," called Rose.

When I didn't respond, she tried "GENE!"

I looked up. "Yes."

"Fuck me," she declared.

I moved up on her body. My erection was poised at the entrance of her vagina. I kissed her. She tasted herself on my lips and slurped around my mouth as I slipped into her. I pushed slowly until I was in as far as I could go.

"Ummm," Rose hummed. "I had no idea how good that could feel."

She began to roll her hips. I moved with her and soon we had a mutually decided upon rhythm. I'd had some time to recover from her edging me earlier but her orgasm was a recent event and it returned within minutes. I continued to move rhythmically within her as best I could as she rode out her orgasm.

A third orgasm consumed her body minutes later and, this time, I couldn't survive. I pulsed semen inside her like an out of control fire hose. Her vocal accompaniment added to the intensity of the moment and we collapsed together on the bed.

We rested side by side until we could both breathe again. Rose lifted her body on top of mine and kissed me. "Thank you," she said. "You resurrected memories I thought were gone forever and created some new ones."

"You're welcome," I replied, "but I'm not responsible. You made it all possible by living the moment and focusing on the feeling."

"And no guilt," Rose added.

"No guilt," I agreed.

"Can we do it again?" Rose asked.

"Absolutely," I responded. "I can't think of a finer way to spend time with you but I'll need some recovery time."

"That's okay," explained Rose. "I need to pee and get something to drink."

I waited for her to pee and we headed for the refrigerator together. Neither of us thought much about covering up which was fine as there was no one in the common area. Rose found bottled water in the refrigerator and took two. I added another for myself and we sat at the nearby table.

We were drinking water, holding hands and occasionally kissing when a bedroom door opened and Ruth came into the room, as naked as we were. She smiled at us, fetched water from the refrigerator and sat next to Rose.

"You look satisfied," she said to Rose.

"You don't look frustrated either," Rose commented.

"I haven't felt this alive in years," agreed Ruth.

"Who's in there?" asked Rose indicating the room Ruth emerged from.

"Doug," informed Ruth. "Jayne and Mary are with Vince and Burt."

"I know," answered Rose. "We saw them earlier."

"Really?" asked Ruth.

"Yeah. They were changing partners."

"Do you want to swap?" asked Ruth.

Rose looked at me. She was considering Ruth's offer. "Would that be okay with you?" she asked me.

I looked at Ruth. She had large breasts. Not as large as Rose's but large enough, and long nipples. "If it's okay with both of you, I'm game," I said.

Rose leaned over and kissed me. "I owe you a blowjob," she whispered.

"Don't waste it on Doug," I whispered back.

"Deal," she said to both Ruth and me.

Rose headed for Doug's bedroom. "Hi," I heard her say as she closed the door.

"So, Gene," said Ruth. "How is your game?"

"I can play both sides of the ball," I told her.

"Which is your room?" she asked as she stood up and took my hand.

In the bedroom, Ruth crawled into the center of the bed and invited me to join her. "Offense or defense?" she asked.

"How about we play on the same team," I suggested.

I hovered over her and kissed her. The kiss surprised her initially but she quickly adapted and kissed me back with added incentive. Our mouths opened and our tongues intertwined. Her legs separated and she tried to get my body between them. I wasn't opposed to her intent but I wanted to try a few other things first. I arched my back and kissed her neck and upper chest. She relented and set me free.