Four Squared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It might and it might not," said Burt. "We don't know. Even if it does, who's to say it wouldn't have happened anyway," Burt postulated.

"I'm sold," said Vince. I agreed and Doug caved. "Let's do it," he said.

I looked at the women. "We're in," I said.

Jamie rolled off the lounger and sauntered over to me. Every one of us guys admired how her body and breasts moved as she walked. She took my hand. "I'm first and I'm last," she said. "That's the only rule."

She led me to the door to the stairs. In the suite, she asked, "Which room is yours?"

An hour later, we were lying on the bed, sweaty and breathing hard. "What was that all about?" I panted.

"That was the resort me, not the home me," Jamie said.

"I have to warn the others," I said.

Jamie laughed. "By now, I think they may have figured it out," she stated.

"What's next?" I asked.

Jamie looked at the clock. Lois is supposed to appear shortly," she said.

"You've got this all planned out," I said.

"Only today," Jamie said. "The rest of the week is unscripted."

Someone knocked on the door. "That's Lois," Jamie said. She got out of the bed and answered the door. Lois walked in, they kissed and Jamie walked out. Lois closed the door and walked over to the bed.

Lois is a natural beauty, like the neighbor everybody wished lived next door. Standing by the bed, naked, she was guaranteed to make any man hard in an instant. I, however, was still processing Lois and Jamie kissing when they passed each other in the doorway.

"Hey, Gene," she said. "Got room for me?"

I moved toward the middle of the bed, still warm from Jamie's body, and patted the sheet next to me. Lois lay down alongside me. Nobody moved for several moments. Finally, Lois broke the silence. "Gene," she said. "I'm nervous as hell and I'm frightened. Actually, I'm scared."

I put a hand on her midsection and she tensed. "Lois," I stated. "There's no need for you to be nervous or scared. If you don't want anything to happen, nothing will happen."

"Thank you," she said. "But if nothing happens I'll have to turn in my girl card. I'm here because something is going to happen. I actually want something to happen and I want it to happen with you. That's not the issue."

"Okay," I said. "Tell me what is."

"Burt was my first sexual partner and he's still my only. The interesting thing is that I wasn't this nervous with him the first time so I don't understand why being with you is so intimidating."

I rubbed her midsection in small circles and I felt her tension relax somewhat. "Close your eyes," I told her.

I watched her eyes close. I slowly lifted my body over her until I could kiss her. I kissed her lips. Just a gentle touch that lasted less than a second.

Lois' eyes opened and she looked at me in astonishment. "Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Because I wanted to," I said. "Your lips look kissable and I wanted to know for myself."

"I thought we were here for sex," she stated.

"Kissing and a whole lot more is part of sex," I said. "A kiss, a nibble, a fondle, a squeeze and a suck are all part of sex. By the time we get to actual sex, neither of us will think twice about it. It's just the next in a natural sequence."

Lois pursed her lips. "Kiss me again," she offered.

I kissed her again and watched her body melt into the bed. She intensified the kiss, put her arms around my neck and pushed her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue to enter.

We kissed for several minutes, one kiss leading to another and then another. I kissed up the line of her jaw and nibbled on her ear. She tilted her head to give me access and I sucked her earlobe in between my lips.

"Is a fondle next?" she asked.

"Is a fondle what you want?" I asked.

"I wanted it to happen several kisses ago," she answered and pushed her chest up against my hand on her midsection. I slid my hand up her body and cupped her left breast. She exhaled and her body sank back into the bed. I squeezed her breast and sucked her nipple before she could ask. Everything her body was telling me gave me confidence that her nerves were under control and her fear was evaporating.

I kissed down her body and when I reached the edge of her pubic hair, she tensed again.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"That's where no man has gone before," she answered with a lilt in her voice that said she wasn't fearful, just curious.

"You're so beautiful," I said, "that I can't believe that. Not even Burt?"

"I've heard about it," Lois said. "Some of the women speak highly about it but I've never asked Burt to do it."

"You don't have to ask me," I said. "However, you do need to speak up if you don't want me to go there."

"My lips are sealed," said Lois with a giggle.

I parted her pubic hair with my fingers and dragged my tongue through the path I created. Her clitoris was at the end of the path and I teased it from its hiding place with my tongue and held it between my fingers.

"Fuck," she whooped.

I turned her clitoris between my fingers and pressed my tongue against the small head of it. Her legs spread wide reflexively and she began to buck on the bed. I relented for a moment. When she calmed slightly, I used my fingers to spread her labia and slipped them inside her slowly.

Her abdominal muscles rippled as my fingers entered her, welcoming me inside. I rubbed the spot behind her clitoris from the inside and sucked it into my mouth, stretching it somewhat. Her bucking returned more intensely and she began to leak fluids.

"Gene," she managed to whisper.

"Yes," I responded.

"Fuck me," she said louder.

I repositioned my body and kissed up her body. When I reached her breasts, I paused to kiss and suck her nipples. She grabbed my shoulders and tried to move me further up her body. Our lips met, our tongues danced and my erection settled between her labia.

She pulled my body upward and pushed her body downward, causing me to enter her. Her moan started as I began to enter her and continued until I could go no further. Even though I had an orgasm hardly an hour ago with Jamie, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

My erection was surrounded by hot membranes that were vibrating with anticipation. Lois was squeezing my erection inside her like she wanted to trap me inside her forever. It had the opposite effect. I fought the urge and lost, pulsing ounces of semen deep into her.

Inevitably, I shrank until I couldn't remain inside her and I slid out. I rolled on my back and Lois rolled on top of me and kissed me. "Thank you," she said.

"I'm not sure you should thank me," I said. "Did you have an orgasm?"

"I don't know," Lois responded.

Of the answers I expected, 'I don't know' wasn't one of them. "How could you not know?" I asked.

"Something happened to me that's never happened before," she said. "It might have been an orgasm. Until that moment, I considered myself a woman who just didn't have orgasms. Other women had them but I didn't. Now, I'm not so sure. Can we do it again?

"We have until dinnertime," Lois told me. She leaned over me and kissed me again. "We start with a kiss, right?" she declared.

Her kiss led her to a nibble of my earlobe and a fondle, a squeeze and eventually a suck of my penis.

"I thought you didn't do things like that," I said to her.

"I said Burt didn't do stuff like that. He encourages me to do this."

She was very good at sucking my penis and she soon had a usable erection in hand. She climbed on top of me and confirmed that she was capable of an orgasm before draining me for the second time.

We lay alongside of each other again, my arm around her shoulder and her head on my shoulder. The fingers of her right hand were rubbing gentle circles around my left nipple.

"That was wonderful," I said.

"Rose said it would be," Lois responded.

"Rose? Who the fuck is Rose?" I thought. "It can't be, can it?"

"Rose?" I asked.

"Did I say Rose?" asked Lois.

"You did," I said.

"I wasn't supposed to," she said.

"Okay, Lois," I said with some authority. "Tell me about Rose."

"You can't tell anyone that I told you," she begged.

"I won't," I committed.

"Swear?"

"Pinky swear! Now talk," I said.

"We know about Rose and her friends," said Lois.

"Fuck," I thought. "We're screwed."

"How could you?" I asked.

"Carol told us," she said.

"I'm going to get that bitch fired," I thought.

"Don't be angry with Carol," said Lois. "She really had your best interests at heart. She couldn't help but notice that Rose and her friends had come to the resort to score. She sees it all the time and she thought that it was wrong that they settled on you, my husband and the others. She likes you and she needed to prevent the damage she knew was coming.

"Initially, she just warned us about the possibilities but when Jamie discovered that you were planning to meet Rose and her friends here again, she called Carol and they worked out a plan to redirect Rose's crew away from you."

"So, that's when you ladies came up with the plan to provide us with an approved alternative to Rose," I stated.

"We did. It wasn't easy but the longer we talked about it the more real it became and the more we looked forward to it. The last two months were the hardest. We were so worked up that we almost jumped your bones at the last backyard bar-b-que."

"Is there more?" I asked suspecting there was something she wasn't telling me.

"Rose is really a nice woman," she said.

"You've met her?" I asked.

"Yeah. She lives with her husband only a short distance from us," revealed Lois.

"I never knew," I said.

"I thought so. Her cell phone number is from where she lived in the northeast, so, there is no way you could know when you called her," explained Lois.

"So, I guess Rose and her friends aren't coming tomorrow," I guessed.

"No. They'll be here as planned," said Lois. "Their coming with their husbands and they'll be in the suite across the hall that's identical to this one."

"Their husbands?" I asked. "I thought they were all on the way to divorces."

"They were but Rose had second thoughts and came clean with her husband and he opened up to her. They're doing really well and the rest of them followed suit," explained Lois.

"That should be interesting," I said. "I wonder what's going to happen."

"None of us knows," agreed Lois. "But tomorrow all eight couples with be together. Rose and Jamie think it could be fun."

I was thinking the same thing and wondering if survival was part of the plan. I turned to face Lois and kissed her again. "Want to try for a three-peat orgasm?" I asked.

"I do but we don't have time before dinner," declined Lois. "Anyway you need to save yourself. You still have to fuck Kim and Val before the night is over."

A good plan, I thought. We took separate showers. I dressed while Lois rooted in the back of the closet and pulled out a rolling luggage bag. She opened it and pulled out clothing to wear.

I admired the organization. "You guys really planned ahead," I commented.

Carol was a huge help," Lois informed me.

"How much of this plan involves Carol in the future?" I asked.

"Naughty boy," Lois commented. "I know what you're thinking and don't go there. You'll be disappointed. Trust me. You'll be well cared for and satisfied. And, remember your promise. You know nothing."

Val and Vince were in the common room when we entered. Val was insistent that I sit next to her while Lois joined Vince. That left Jamie with either Doug or Burt and Kim with whoever wasn't with Jamie.

Jamie and Doug came out of Doug's room. Kim and Burt joined us a short time later, we dressed and headed for dinner in mixed couples that I assumed reflected the next pairings after dinner.

"Are you into dessert?" whispered Val in my ear as we waited for the elevator.

Depends on the dessert," I whispered back.

"Something with cream and a cherry on top?" asked Val.

"Yum," I said.

Val laughed. Everyone looked at her but she said nothing and focused on the elevator floor indicator.

They pushed tables together in the restaurant so we could all eat together.

After dinner, we headed back to the suite. There were some awkward moments until Kim took Doug's hand and headed for his room. The rest of us quickly followed suit. Val led me to my room, and closed the door behind us.

"This is different," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"We're wearing clothes," she indicated.

"What's the plan say about that?" I asked.

"The plan?" Val asked. "Oh, you figured out there's a plan."

"I'm surprised it took me as long as it did," I admitted.

"The plan doesn't cover this situation," Val told me. "We've already seen each other naked," she added. "At least, you've seen me. Should I just strip?"

"No," I said. "I think we should strip each other. You may not think I'll be surprised but I guarantee I'll find something to surprise me and I hope you'll be surprised."

Val laughed. "This is going to be fun. Who's first?"

I did a mental calculation. "You first," I said.

I waited and Val didn't move. "You go first," I repeated. "Take something off me."

"Oh. I had it backward. What to do. What to do."

"I suggest you start with something innocuous and save the best for last," I said.

"Okay," Val said. "Underpants last and work backward from there." She pushed me on the bed, lifted one leg and removed my left shoe.

We alternated shoes and Val started on my socks. I realized I had miscalculated. I had five items left. Val had four and it was my turn. "Take off my other sock," I said.

Val looked surprised but removed my sock. "Why?" she asked.

"Trying for a photo finish," I said.

She thought for a minute. I could see her counting on her fingers. "I get it but I'll still lose my bra before you lose even your pants."

"A fortunate circumstance of your anatomy," I commented.

Val giggled and in three minutes we stood in front of each other wearing only briefs and panties and it was my turn. Her breasts were driving me crazy. I wanted to lose myself between them. "I'll make you a deal," I said. "I'll kiss your nipples and then it will be your turn."

"You're leaving the decisions to me?" she asked.

"Not all of them," I explained. "Just the important ones."

"Okay," she said and pushed out her chest in my direction. "Suck away."

I had offered kisses. I liked her offer better. I reached out, lifted her right breast and sucked on the nipple. Then I repeated sucking on the left breast before returning to the right one. After the third time on each breast, Val interrupted me. "That's wonderful but we need to move forward."

Reluctantly, I stood up and waited. Her turn. Only one option. She kneeled in front of me, grabbed the sides of my briefs and pulled them quickly down around my knees. My erection sprang free of my briefs and hit her in the chin.

Abashed, she grabbed my erection to control its bouncing. "Did I hurt you?" she asked. "I think I have to kiss it to make it better."

She did exactly that and more. In the process, she managed to remove my briefs completely. My knees weakened, I turned and sat on the bed. Val followed me down without missing a beat. Several minutes later, I was nearing a decision, to cum in her mouth or postpone my orgasm until later. I decided to let Val make the decision. "Val," I said. "Caution is called for."

"And if I'm not cautious?" she asked.

"You might have to swallow or spit," I answered.

"So, if I swallow, will you have anything left for later?" Val asked.

"With a short recovery period, I will," I told her.

"Then," she said. "Get ready to rest."

Val doubled her efforts and I performed as described. She swallowed three times before I was finished.

"That was yummy," she said as she kneeled between my legs, looked me in the eyes and licked her lips. She stood up.

"Look at that," I said. "My turn."

She was still wearing her panties and that had to be corrected. I sat up and pulled her closer to me. I grabbed her panties and began to pull them down. She helped slide the waistband over her ass and the panties descended. I tugged the gusset of her panties from between her legs when they stuck and they slid to her knees. She bent over, her breasts swinging in front of me, and pushed her panties the rest of the way off.

Her pussy was without hair. "When did you do that?" I asked.

"What?"

"Shave your pubic hair," I explained.

"Oh, about four hours ago. Vince was a big help," Val told me.

"Vince is always helpful," I agreed.

"He certainly is," said Val with a smile.

"I bet Doug is going to be surprised," I ventured.

Val laughed. "He will. He's wanted me to do it for a while and he's going to be pissed that he didn't get to help me."

It was my turn to laugh.

I stood up, turned us around and sat Val on the bed. I spread her legs and kneeled between them. I kissed up the inside of her thigh and ended with my tongue probing the inside of her vagina.

"That's wonderful," cooed Val. "Does this constitute recovery time?

"Absolutely," I assured her. "As long as I take my time."

"Take all the time you need," said Val and she lay back on the bed, lifted her legs and put her heels on the mattress.

I explored using my fingers and tongue. There were many features of her pudenda that were previously hidden by pubic hair. I dragged my tongue along the crevice between her labia and her hip, around her clitoris and down the crevice on the other side. The absence of hair was a real treat. No hair in my mouth or caught between my teeth.

Before I was finished, Val was climbing up my body and shaking like a leaf in a gale. I took advantage of her orgasm induced loss of control, slid quickly up her body and entered her with my renewed erection.

"Oh, fuck," she cried.

I pulled her close to me and began a rhythmic in and out between her legs. As her consciousness returned, she began to join my rhythm, her body reciprocating with mine and increasing in pace. We worked together until she had another orgasm that broke her stride and squeezed her vagina trying to control my motion. I rode with her through her orgasm and, when her vagina suddenly relaxed, came inside her with even more semen than I had spilled into her mouth earlier.

We fell together on the bed, sweaty and holding on to each other for support. When she could talk, she said, "How did you do that?"

"I didn't," I insisted. "You did."

"Not without you," Val stated.

"Not without whoever your partner is," I expanded her statement.

"Not everyone could do that," she insisted.

"How many have you given the opportunity to?" I asked.

She didn't answer. She rolled over on me and kissed me. "You," she said.

We lay on the bed, head to toe, for a while, toying with each other. She was actively stroking my cock with the hope of another chance of using it to her advantage. I was sliding my fingers into and around her vagina with an occasional detour to her anal sphincter.

"What are you doing?" she asked during one of my diversions when I pushed my finger against her rectum, testing its resistance.

"Just exploring," I said.

"That feels interesting," she commented.

"Interesting enough to push further?" I asked.

"Why not?" she said.

I pushed my finger into her rectum up to the first knuckle and when she didn't respond negatively, further until my entire finger disappeared inside her ass.

"God," Val said. "That feels good somehow. Why haven't we explored it further?"

"We can, if you're up for it.

"You're up and so am I, " she said. "But let me decide how far up we can go."

Val rolled me on my back and straddled my hips. She lowered her body onto me, lubricating my erection with the copious fluids available flowing from inside her. She lifted her body and positioned my erection at the entrance of her rectum where my finger had been earlier.