Four Squared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held me erect with one hand and pushed down on my erection without much success. She pushed harder and I felt her sphincter relax and the head of my erection enter her slightly. She was positioning herself to push harder when someone knocked on the door.

"Shit," said Val. "That's Kim. We're out of time. Promise me we'll come back to this," she said.

"I won't forget," I said honestly.

"Come in," called Val.

Kim entered the room and closed the door. "I'm sorry," she said. "Did I interrupt something?"

"Nothing important," commented Val. "Just a chance to get fucked in the ass."

"Ouch," said Kim. "Sounds important to me."

Kim and Val changed places. They kissed and Val left the room for another unspecified room.

"Finally," said Kim as she kissed me. "I've been waiting all day for this moment."

Kim was the last of the wives to share my bed. I assumed everyone else was also completing the cycle established by the women. Kim interrupted my thoughts. "Did you save something for me?" she asked.

"I've managed well so far," I said.

Kim held my erection, the same one that minutes ago was struggling to enter Val's ass. "It was considerate of Val to have you so ready to greet me," she said.

"Val is very considerate," I agreed.

Do you want to fuck me first or are you into foreplay?" Kim asked.

"I'm into whatever is first on your list but into you sounds perfect," I quipped.

Kim fucked me. I fucked Kim. Foreplay and rear play was included.

We were resting alongside each other when Kim asked, "Were you really about to fuck Val in the ass when I came in?"

"That's were Val was taking us," I confirmed.

"I could be convinced to try that," Kim said with a smile.

We did more than try. We succeeded. Kim got on all fours and waved her backside in my direction. I lubricated my zealous, over extended erection inside her pussy and then positioned it against her anal sphincter.

I pushed. Kim pushed back. I pushed again. Kim pushed back harder and the head of my cock popped into the ass.

"Oh," moaned Kim.

"You all right?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Kim said. "I'm just surprised at how different it feels than I imagined. Push inside me more."

I pushed and slowly entered her ass until my pubic hair was entangled with hers and my testicles were bouncing off her cheeks.

"Damn, that feels good," commented Kim. "Move like you're fucking me."

I did as she instructed me to do and, minutes later, she had an orgasm. She just stayed on her knees and shook. I kept stroking inside her until I had an orgasm of my own.

When we recovered, we were lying alongside each other on the bed. I had my arm around her shoulders and she was resting her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

"That's nice," she said so I did it again.

"Gene," Kim said. "I learned something tonight."

"That's great," I said. "Care to share?"

"I learned that I can have an orgasm in at least five ways," she admitted.

"Really? Five?"

"Yeah. Today I've had vaginal, oral, both ways, sucking on my tits and anal orgasms," she enumerated.

"Nice," I commented.

"There's just one other I can think about," she said.

Cautiously, I responded. "What's that?"

"Fucking between my tits," she said. "Want to give it a try?"

"I'll need to recover first," I told her.

"How about in the morning then?" she asked.

"In the morning?"

"Yeah. I'm here all night," she explained.

"You mean we're actually going to sleep together?" I asked.

"Cute," she said. She curled up next to me. Good night," she whispered.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Kim got up to pee. When she came back to bed, instead of curling up against me again, she began to fondle and suck on my penis. I was half asleep as my penis responded. She leaned over me and kissed me until I was awake.

In bed with a beautiful woman, awake and with an erection. What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing. Kim rolled on her back, pulled me on top of her and wrapped my erection between her tits, holding them in place with both hands.

I didn't need further instruction. Kim was in search of a perfect sixth orgasm. I did my best. Each time my cock exposed itself above her breasts, she leaned up and ran her tongue over the tip. I wasn't sure we were going to be successful until I suddenly spurted semen all over Kim's face, neck and upper chest. Whatever the connection, that set her off on an orgasmic journey of her own.

Curled up with each other and falling asleep again, Kim said, "Thanks. You've been wonderful."

"You're welcome," I responded. "But I couldn't have done it alone."

I woke up a second time with Kim dragging her nails through the hair on my chest. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Early," Kim informed me. Then she continued to talk. "Gene," she said. "When you came in my ass, I felt the heat all the way up to behind my tits. It was incredible but I still think I like good old fashioned orgasms the best."

"Nice to know," I mumbled.

"Come fuck me again," she said.

I wasn't fully awake but her offer couldn't be ignored. We started slowly. Every movement meaningful in its own way. Kim's orgasms started slowly. They built on each other until her thrashing almost pushed me out of her. I held on and waited. When it seemed safe, I began to pump into her again. Her orgasms started almost immediately and this time she managed to expel me.

Undeterred, I turned her over, helped her to her knees and entered her from behind. In this position, I could hold onto her with my hands on her hips and her orgasms shook both of us and the bed without forcing me out of her. When I came, she howled and collapsed on the bed with me on top of her.

It was too late to go back to sleep, so I left Kim semiconscious on the bed and headed for the shower. I had the shower water hot and was starting to spread body wash over my body when Kim came into the bathroom. She peed and joined me in the shower. We washed each other with only minor sexual connotations. We dried each other and headed for the bedroom.

I found clean underwear and golf shorts and shirt and began to get dressed. Kim rooted around in the closet and emerged with a rolling suitcase.

"I think that belongs to Lois," I said.

"No. It's mine," said Kim.

"Carol again?" I asked.

"Yep. That woman's a miracle worker," commented Kim.

No one else was stirring so we left a note and headed for breakfast. The others joined us in pairs.

After breakfast, we guys headed out to play golf.

On the way back from the course, Burt asked, "How's this going to work?"

"Pretty much like yesterday," I ventured. "Only without the planning."

"Does that mean we get to choose?" asked Vince.

"I think so," I said. "But no monopolizing anyone."

The women met us in the suite. They were sitting around the living area wearing beach cover-ups and little else. "What's the plan?" asked Burt.

"We thought we'd go upstairs and spend some time in the pool and hot tub," said Jamie.

"No suits?" I asked.

"You're on the right page but premature," said Jamie. "Get your suits on and we'll go up together."

Minutes later, we were headed up to the hot tub and pool. The women let us men go up the stairs first claiming indecent exposure if we were on the steps behind them. We stepped through the door and froze.

In front of us were four lounge chairs. A naked woman was on each lounger. I knew immediately who they were. From left to right, they were Rose, Mary, Jayne and Ruth.

"Fuck," exclaimed Vince.

"Shit," said Burt.

"We're screwed," added Doug.

I laughed. No way was this going to come out all right.

"Don't panic boys," said Jamie. "Things are not as bad as it seems."

"How?" asked a distressed Doug.

"We know all about your experiences with these women last year when you came here to play golf," explained Jamie.

"Why are we still married?" asked Doug. "Better yet, why aren't we dead?"

Jamie laughed. "Neither is in your futures. Rose and I have been talking to each other for several months. She explained everything and how you saved their marriages."

For the first time, we noticed the four men in the pool. "That's their husbands?" asked a shaky Vince.

"It is."

"Fuck," cried Burt. "Tell my mother I loved her."

Jamie laughed again. "Here's the deal," offered Jamie. "Everyone here, including all the women and the men in the pool, are in agreement. After your last trip, the women and their husbands owned up to their individual, shall we say, dalliances. They came to the same conclusion that we did. Their sex lives needed a spark and between them, they could provide it for each other, without the need for outside participants.

"So, given the relationships you guys had with the four naked women in front of you last year and you had with us yesterday, we proposed a merger."

"A merger? What does that mean?" I asked already suspecting the answer.

"It means," said Rose. "If four by four works to stabilize our marriages, then eight by eight has to be even better."

"You're telling us that all eight of you women will be available to all eight of us men on a rotating basis?" asked Vince.

"Yes, except the rotating part," answered Rose. "We propose organic relationships where couples, and other appropriate combinations, join whenever the mood and the situation are right. We have only two stipulations. Other than with our spouses, couples should not over extend the time, or times, that they get together. In other words, don't monopolize any individual."

"And the second stipulation?" asked Doug.

Rose looked at Jamie. "Maybe you should handle this one."

"There is an imbalance in the group at the moment. You guys have fucked all eight of us women and Rose and her friends have fucked all eight of the men. We, Kim, Val, Lois and me, haven't had the experience with Kirk, Phil, Rick and Auggie, the guys in the pool. Correcting that imbalance is a first priority."

"You want to fuck their husbands?" asked Burt.

"You haven't been listening," said Jamie. "We want to share experiences within and among the group to improve our marriages."

"Oh," said Burt but I don't think he understood. It was weird but if I tried hard, I could construct the logic behind it.

"Okay," said Doug, conceding the logic. "How does this work?"

"It doesn't work," insisted Jamie. "It happens. Spend time with each other. Get to know each other better. If you get romantic, or just horny, suggest time alone. We have the lounges, the hot tub, the pool and, miraculously, eight bedrooms in two suites that just happen to be across the hall from each other."

"Carol again?" I asked.

"Carol again," confirmed Jamie.

"I have a suggestion that might ease some potential issues that might arise with your plan," I said. "I think that the women should be the sole decision maker about sex with the men. It might eliminate situations where the women aren't in the mood and the men take their refusal as rejection. It also eases our reluctance to raise the subject at all."

"All you men have egos that fragile?" asked Jamie.

"That's a fact of life for us," I said.

"I don't have a problem with that," said Rose. "For myself, I can't imagine saying no to any one of you and I imagine that all of you can find a way to convince us women to ask to fuck you."

"All right, then," said Jamie. "Go forth and multiply and I don't mean that literally."

Our wives stripped off their beach cover-ups and headed, naked for the hot tub. Rose stood up, took my hand and led me to the edge of the pool. "I want you to meet Kirk," she said.

"Your husband?" I asked.

"My husband," confirmed Rose. "If I'm going to fuck you, he should at least know who you are."

I stood next to the pool. "Lose the suit," suggested Rose.

I did and jumped into the pool. "Kirk's the one with the blond hair," said Rose as I waded out to the middle of the pool. Soon all eight of us men were in the pool. Meeting each other was easier than I thought. We were all in the pool together, figuratively as well as actually, and that seemed to ease the introductions. Soon we were laughing and giving each other a hard time as if we had known each other for years.

The eight women crowded into the hot tub and soon could be heard laughing and giggling with each other.

We spent the afternoon like that. No one made a move to be alone with anyone else. It was like the first phase of a planned long term relationship.

We went to dinner together after showers and dressing. The restaurant pushed tables together so we could all eat at the same table.

After dinner, with wine and drinks, things warmed up a little. We were all back in our suite when Jayne walked over to Vince. "Which one is your bedroom?" she asked.

Vince pointed in the direction of his room.

"Care to show me?" she asked.

The rest of us watched as Jayne took Vince's arm and they walked together toward his bedroom. We were all especially cognizant of Rick, Jayne's husband, wondering what he might do. Kim, on the other hand, was fine.

That broke the ice. Parings occurred organically, as predicted. As if by prearrangement, each pair headed to the man's bedroom. I watched Jamie walk across the hall with Phil, Mary's husband, and hardly had time to react when Val tapped me on the shoulder. "We have unfinished business," she whispered.

In my room, we discarded our clothing without comment and climbed into the bed. We cycled through all the preliminaries and I ended up fucking her on her back with her legs extended high over my head. My first orgasm since this morning with Kim, rattled my spine and pushed Val to levels I had yet to experience.

I lay on the bed watching Val nurse my penis back to health with one hand and lubricate her rectum with the other.

"You could help me here," said Val. We turned around so Val could use both hands and her mouth resurrecting my erection. Val had her legs spread wide apart and could see the milky cream from my semen leaking from her pussy and her shining rectum. Cautiously, I scooped the creamy mixture from her pussy and applied it to her rectum, lubricating it for what I knew was inevitable.

"Do the inside too," said Val.

I gathered more slime and pushed it into Val's ass. Meanwhile, Val's efforts were showing signs of progress. When she considered me ready, she rolled me on my back and resumed the position she had established from last night. She positioned herself over my erection, holding it with one hand and placed her rectum on top of it.

She pushed and the head of my erection parted her sphincter and slid inside a short distance. This time no one knocked on the door. Val removed her hand and pushed down on me. She sunk with me inside her bowels until our pubic bones prevented us from going further.

"Damn," Val exclaimed.

She bounced up and down on me like a woman possessed, the tight ring of her sphincter milking my erection differently than how her vagina milked me when we fucked the usual way.

"I'm getting tired," explained Val. "Are you going to cum soon?"

"I don't think so," I told her.

"We need to find a different way to do this," Val said.

Remembering Kim from the night before, I withdrew.

"What?" moaned Val.

I turned her over, helped her to her knees, positioned myself behind her and between her legs. Her rectum was a dark open passage, significantly different from the tight sphincter I remembered from earlier. I spit on my erection and inserted it back into her ass.

"Ahh," moaned Val. "That's better."

It was better. We stroked against each other for over ten minutes before Val commented. "This feels different than doing it the usual way."

"That seems true," I said.

"Alternate for a minute," suggested Val. "I want to compare."

"Is that wise?" I asked.

"Probably not, but I want to know the difference and that's the best way."

"I'm concerned about the possibility of infection or worse," I said.

"I'll take the chance. Just this once. I have to know," said Val.

Without enthusiasm, I slid out of Val's ass and into her pussy.

"Oh God, that's good," said Val. "Now go back to my ass."

I did. "The difference is amazing," said Val. "Do it a couple of more times."

I alternated between her ass and her vagina twice more and finished in her ass.

"Thanks," she said.

"Anytime," I answered without emotion.

We continued until Val began to sob. "I'm going to cum," she cried. "I can't stop it and it's going to be bigger than I can stand."

I pushed into her one more time and Val unleashed an orgasm that rocked the seismograph at the nearby university. She dragged me into the crevasse with her and I sent pulses of semen deep into her bowels.

Later, when she was recovered, she took my face in her hands and kissed me. "I want to do that again," she said with a huge grin. "But not for at least a month," she finished.

We both laughed as if we were drunk on the sex we shared.

We wandered out into the common area to get something to drink. Jamie was sitting at the table alone.

"What happened to Phil?" I asked.

"Fell asleep," Jamie said. "Too much dinner and drinks."

"And?" I asked.

"He managed one fuck," Jamie said. "Not a bad one either. But one was all he had tonight."

Jamie looked at Val. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"I'm fine," said Val. "Why?"

"It's just that you're moving oddly. Like something's out of place."

"Everything's exactly where it's supposed to be," said Val. "Some other things weren't however."

Jamie looked at Val, not comprehending her comment. Then it hit her. "You didn't?" she asked.

"Ask him," said Val.

"You didn't, Jamie asked me.

"I did what the lady wanted," I said in defense.

Jamie looked at Val. "Guilty," Val said.

"And?" asked Jamie.

"Worth a try," suggested Val. "But only once a month or so."

"So, every fifty or sixty times," commented Jamie.

"Twice a day," considered Val. "That would be nice.

She gathered two bottles of water from the fridge and tossed one to me. We drank standing naked by the table.

"I came here hoping to find another connection," said Jamie.

'Not me," said Val. "I'm done for the night. I'll just sit here and wait for Doug to surface. You can have Gene if you're not hung up on fucking your husband."

"He's always my first choice," said Jamie and stood up. "You okay with fucking your wife?" she asked.

"My first choice as well," I said and we headed to my room together.

Fucking was not on the agenda. We talked until we fell asleep.

In the morning, four of us left to play golf. Burt had a lousy day. When I asked, he said that he was having a problem focusing on golf when he knew his wife was back at the resort fucking some dude she met yesterday.

I told him to get over it. He fucked that dude's wife for three days a year ago.

"But that was different," he said. "Lois didn't know it. Now, I know it."

"That's the deal we made," I said. "You didn't have a problem yesterday."

"I was there yesterday and I was involved. Today I'm playing golf and Lois is playing hide the salami."

"I give up," I said.

We got back to the resort in the early afternoon. Our wives were waiting for us in the suite.

"Where is everybody?" I asked Jamie.

"If you're referring to our new friends, they're across the hall waiting for you guys."

"Are you all square with first time experiences?" I asked.

"We are," said Jamie. "From now on, we're on an opportunity schedule. Respond to any and all requests will probably be honored."

"That works for me," I said. "How about the overnight arrangements?"

"You have a problem sleeping with your wife," said Jamie with a playful smile.

"Not at all," I told her. "I was just wondering what the correct answer was if someone should make an offer."

"Any honest offer is a good offer," Jamie said. "You should accept if it peaks your interest. Just let me know so I can make other arrangements for myself."