Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich hooks his phone up to the speakers and turns on his tunes, which are nothing but slower dance songs. Sue is already swaying to the first song and steps up to dance with Dave.

I can't believe what I'm seeing as I watch each women dance with Dave with just their bra and panties on. When Sean walks passed me, I notice he had now switched from a still camera to a video camera. He moves around the room making sure he films each one in their bra and panties dancing with Dave. When each lady finishes her dance with Dave, one of the other guys quickly steps up to dance with her. I make sure that I get to dance with Sue and Jane.

When everyone is done dancing, the ladies end up back over with Jake, Sam, Rich, and Bob talking. I watch closely and notice that the women are the only ones drinking the wine. I've seen my mom drunk before but she still doesn't seem drunk at all even though she must have drank over two bottles. She isn't acting normal though. I've never seen my mom or any of her friends be so submissive. I just couldn't figure out why but I wasn't going to stop it either.

Just then I hear Sam loudly say, "we still have to have a winner and I think we have figured out a way."

Jane and Kay shake their heads no. I don't know what was said when they were talking, but I guess it means more stripping.

"He's right we have to have a winner," Sue gushes. "I'm in."

Jane and Kay don't say anything but nod and follow Sue.

Before anyone else can say a word, Josh shouts out, "ok, bitches you know the drill! Get in line! Dave get over here!"

Again everyone is up and moving around. Dave stands in front of my mom and says, "ok, what am I judging this time."

Jake was taking charge now. "These fine MILF's have agreed that we do need a winner. Rich suggested that we find out who has the best-looking tits. So Dave one at a time they will remove their bra for you to decide who boobs are the best."

"Now that is something I will love to judge!" Dave says.

Damn, I couldn't believe what I just heard, but I make sure I had a great place to view the contest. Man, I am getting excited. I always wanted to see my mom's and her friend's tits, and tonight is my lucky night. I was going to have my first view of them. I didn't know why the women were doing this. Maybe it's their competitiveness between them. Or Jake has some kind of power over them, or possibly the wine. Whatever it is I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

Mom being first slowly moves her hands behind her back to unfasten her bra. I watch as she slowly unsnaps her bra. Damn, she is making this into a show that I will never forget! After unsnapping her bra she reaches up to her left shoulder, pulling down her bra strap and letting it slowly slide down her arm. Now holding on to the front of her bra, she reaches up and slowly pulled down the other strap. She smiles at everyone and slowly pulls it from her body.

Dave holds out his hand for her to hand him her bra. As she reached out and hands her bra to him her tits bounce free. Her boobs are hanging there fully exposed in front of Dave and all us. As I look at her breasts for the first time, I noticed they sagged but still looked great. Her nipples are hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas, which are a nice light color.

Dave made sure he got an eye full, then decides to get a hand full. He reaches out and roughly grabs hold of her boobs and fondles them, tweaking her nipples. I look at mom's face and her eyes are closed. She looks like she is having trouble breathing. He leans forward, sticks out his tongue and licks her nipple. I watch mom's mouth and her eyes fly open, but Dave isn't finished. He open his mouth and sucked it into his mouth. Mom must like it because everyone hears a loud moan escape from her.

Dave pulls back for a second. He looks over to Jake who was watching and yells out, "not sure if this is part of the rules for judging. But I need to make sure I make the right decision!"

"It's your birthday. Your rules," Jake answers laughing.

Mom gives Jake a nasty look but doesn't stop Dave from playing with and sucking on her nipples and tits.

When Dave is finished with mom he moves over to Sue. Sue also makes a show of removing her bra. Her boobs aren't small or large, but perfect for her body. They also sag a little down her chest but as she moves, they bounce nicely. Her nipples are hard which makes her pink areolas look large. Dave also plays with her tits just like he had with mom.

Next up is Kay. She really tries to outdo the other two with her show. With each move she makes, she wiggles her boobs, making them bounce. When Dave finally gets a hold of her bra she makes one final bounce for us.

I hear someone yell out, "damn!!"

Kay's tits are a sight to see. They are much bigger then Mom's and Sue's.

Being ten years younger than mom and Sue, her tits don't sag at all. You can tell that they were very firm.

"Damn, this bitch has a fine set of tits," Dave announces.

Her nipples point straight up, and she has large dark areolas. Her nipples are the largest so far. Dave gropes her tits making her nipples hard and stick out. We all watch as he starts to play with her nipples. I think we all wish we were him, I know I do. He ends like he did with mom and Sue, with licking and sucking on them.

I watch as Kay reacted just like mom and Sue, moaning and panting. I no longer cared that it was my mom and her friends. All I want at the moment is a chance to be doing just what Dave was doing.

Finally it is Jane's turn. She doesn't put on a show. She just mechanically removes her bra. As her breast came into view everyone's mouths drop. Jane's breasts are much bigger than all the other women. I think that's why Jake made her last. When the large bra drops into Dave's hand, her massive jugs stood proud on her chest. She has very large dark areolas. Her nipples are also dark and have to be a good inch long. I look up at Jane's face. She is blushing, her face and chest turning bright red, but she doesn't try to cover up.

I hear all the guys groaning and a couple comment about how fantastic they look. I am surprised to see that, when Jane heard the comments, she straightens her back and seems to push out those magnificent tits.

Dave grabs her long nipples, teasing, pulling and pinching them before sucking each one for a few moments. Jane is moaning and panting, her hands reaching up to hold Dave's head. When he pulls away, he looks up at her face. Her eyes are closed, and her mouth is slightly open. He leans in and plants a long passion kiss on her lips while he gropes her tits. We all stood there watching as he continues to kiss her. I doubt there is a soft cock in the house. I know mine is so hard it hurt.

He finally pulls back and looks at all the guys yelling out, "I think we have a winner."

Jake immediately takes charge. "Ok, you sexy ladies let's get a group pose with the birthday boy."

Dave quickly steps in the middle of the women as Sean continues to video it. Then Dave poses with each one separately. His arm wraps around their shoulders and his hand closes over each of their tits for their individual picture.

"Ok guys let strip down to our briefs so the ladies don't feel alone," Jake suggests.

We all pull off our shirts and then pull off our pants. It feels weird to be standing in just my underwear in front of my mom and her friends who are also my teachers. I wonder how I'm going to be able to concentrate during classes this year after today.

Dave then says, "I need to retake the pictures now that I'm only wearing boxers." Everyone has a laugh and agrees.

After Dave is done having his picture retaken with each MILF, plus one more group picture, the women move back with Jake and his work buds. I watch as Bob makes sure the women are still drinking wine and keeping their glasses filled.

I am talking with Tim when he hit me in the arm and points towards Jake. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Jake slowly dancing with my mom, with his back to us. I could see her bare breasts against his undershirt. He is holding her real close. I watch as they turn. One of his large hands is on her bare ass cheek. His thumb is working its way under her panty material in the back.

He sees me watching and smiles at me, while whispering in her ear. Between whispers he nibbles on her ear. As they continue to slowly rotate, I see her face over his shoulder. She is smiling with a dazed, distant look.

He whispers something to her and she leans back slightly. Jake moves his hands to her bare tits and starts groping her.

Looking at Tim I whisper to him, "should I stop it?"

"No, man, she don't seem drunk to me. Let her enjoy herself."

I notice that Sue and Kay are also dancing and are enjoying the same treatment that my mom is receiving from Jake. Dave and Sam have Jane cornered by one of the couches. She is smiling but shaking her head back and forth, as if saying no to something.

Sean continues to video. Damn it seems like Sean is following Dave around videoing or taking pictures of everything he is doing with the women. As I think about it, he is also capturing all of Tim's involvement with the ladies.

I guess the women have things under control and I go back to talking with Tim. I keep a close eye on Jake and my mom. One time she looks around the room. I am not sure if she was looking for me or if she was checking on her friends. When she returns her attention to Jake he gives her a big kiss.

Tim asks, "hey you want another pool game, before we head out to the club?"

I smile at him and say, "sure why not? From what I see I don't think we are leaving anytime soon."

"You're probability right man," he answers.

I rack up the balls for another game with Tim, he again bumps my shoulder. "Hey, you need to look over at Jake."

It takes me a few seconds to find Jake. He and my mom had moved over to one of the couches. They are sitting there making out intensely, like they were lovers. Jake has his hands around mom's waist and is trying to remove her panties. She is fending him off. Jake assertively puts her hands on his shoulders, then reaches down to her underwear. She keeps her hands on his shoulders as he removes her panties.

My mouth falls open in shock as his hand begins working between her thighs. My mom is completely naked, making out with and getting felt up by a man she met a couple hours ago.

I look over her fabulous body. I can't really see her pussy, but Jake's hand is moving over it. Then I see his fingers vanish inside. I can't help but consider what it would be like to be in Jake's position.

I turn away and shake my head, doing my best to dismiss the thought even though my cock pulses in my boxer shorts. I can tell I'm leaking pre cum.

As I look around the room, I see all the women are making out. Jane is with Sam, Kay is with Rich, and Sue is with Bob. Josh and Dave are watching Jane and Sam. Let's not forget Sean who continues to capture everything on video.

I start to move toward Jake and my mom when Tim grabs me.

"Look I don't think you'll stop anything. You're just going to get your ass kicked or from looking at it, piss your mom off. Don't fuck up Dave's party, so cool it man. They're just having fun," he warned me.

I look at Tim. "You're right. Everyone is an adult."

As I sat down on a stool I start to wondering how far it will all go. My cock is still so hard. I wonder if these fine MILF's will allow these guys they just met to fuck them.

I focus on mom. Jake is all over her, playing with her pussy as they kiss. He breaks their kiss to stand, with his back to me. I see her face turned up to him, talking. His hands are busy. Mom's hands move to the waistband of his boxers.

Jake's boxers drop. I see my mom look down, but can't see what she is looking at. Then her head lowers and Jake steps to the side. I can now see that she's got his fat hard cock in her mouth.

My hands are trembling, but I can't look away. I find myself squeezing my erection over my underwear.

Jake quickly yanks his cock back, out of mom's mouth. I wonder if he was about to come. He takes her hands and helps her move sideways on the couch. He pushes her until she is lying on her back.

Jake moves between her legs. He is talking to her in a low voice that I can't really understand as I watch him put one of her feet on each of his shoulders. She is rubbing her breasts.

His hands move between them and I can't see what he is doing between mom's thighs. He looks up at her.

"Get ready bitch, cause here it comes." I hear him say this clearly.

Jake sighs and mom throws her head back. I guess he's entered her.

"Oh MY GOD!!" mom screams as he forces his cock into her. He pulls back slightly and thrust again and again going deeper. Over and over he pushes into mom's pussy going deeper with each thrust.

I watch not believing my eyes. My mom is being fucked like a common whore and from what I could tell, enjoying every second. I see Jake look down at her as he pulls back until he is almost out of her. She is moaning softly. Without a word he violently pushes forward. Mom's eyelids flutter and she takes a deep breath.

Then she screams, "OH MY GOD!!"

He smiled down at her, holding himself deep inside her. "You like that bitch? I'm going to fuck you," he explains, repositioning her. He turns her on the couch so that his back is to me and only her shoulders and upper back are on the couch.

Jake had her pinned down. I could only really see her feet up on his shoulders, his back, and his bare ass and legs. I could see mom's pussy lips stretched around his thick shaft. His balls were covering her asshole. Slightly to the side, I could see her face. Her mouth hung open in pleasure.

He is murmuring to her, but suddenly, I hear him cry out.

"Time to get fucked, bitch. Like really fucked. I'm going to fuck you like the bitch in heat you are!"

Mom's hands appeared on Jake's bare ass cheeks as they began rising and falling. He stared to pound mom's pussy, hard and deep.

That's not love-making. That's just hard fucking. Mom seems to love it, though. She grunts over and over, with each deep cock-thrust. I'm shocked to see that he somehow picks up the pace. Now, mom's heaving tits are bouncing all over the place. I could see them wobbling even around Jake's humping body.

I found myself unable to look away from my mother being dominated. I seriously consider stopping them, then I hear...

"That's it! Fuck me hard!!" It's mom's voice. "Oh God yes! I'm cumming!"

I catch glimpses of her face as Jake pumps into her. My face burns with shame. She is climaxing. I never thought I'd see my own mother's "O" face.

Mom finishes her orgasm, panting, but Jake keeps pounding her hard. I can hear her speaking to him softly, but can't distinguish her words. Jake slows down. He stares at mom intensely, and whispers something. She nods.

"Ahhh fuck," he says, almost like he has lost something. "Ah Fuck!" he says louder. Then he grunts and his body stiffens between her legs.

"FUCK!" he cries.

I can see his shaft throbbing between her puffy pussy lips. He's coming in her. My mom's ass cheeks ripple. She's milking him. A moment later, a shiny white trickle streams down her ass cleavage.

His dick keeps pulsing. It must be a pretty big load. When he finishes, Jake steps back, wobbly as if dizzy. His bare, wet cock pops free. A sticky drip of cum hangs from his tip. Jake looks around for Dave.

"Hey birthday boy get your ass over here. It's your turn."

Mom gives Jake a dirty look and says, "really?" But she doesn't move or close her legs. I see a small pale puddle form on the carpet below her, Jake's cum dripping out.

He laughs at her. "Yeah really, it's his birthday and he's always wanted to fuck you."

Mom looks over as Dave hurries toward her. As Dave rushes over to mom, he is pulling off his boxers. I chuckle as he almost trips and falls. He catches his balance and his cock comes into view. I notice he's big, longer and fatter then Jake.

Mom had noticed, too and her eyes were locked onto Dave's erection. "Jesus it's huge!" she yells.

The other three MILF's stop what they are doing to see what she is yelling about. Their eyes all get wide and I hear one of them say, "Damn it is huge."

Dave is in such a hurry to replace Jake that he leaps between her legs, grinning ear to ear.

"Finally I get to fuck you!" he gushes.

Mom just smiles, her eyes still fixed on Dave's enormous cock. He didn't pause at all once in place, using one hand to guide it in. Her cum-filled pussy easily accepts his deep thrust as he lands. Both mom and Dave grunt as soon as he bottoms out. I'm not sure if it's from pain or pleasure. He starts pounding her pussy hard and fast.

All I can think is here is my mom fucking my best friend who just turned 18. And there is Sean filming the action.

I watch in amazement as Dave gave my mom's pussy all he was worth. He grins like a kid in a candy store and I watch him handle her roughly. His hands latch onto her milky-white breasts and he pistons in and out of her mercilessly. She moans and thrashes below him.

Dave throws his head back and roars. I see his thick shaft swell between her worked-over labia. Mom is staring at Dave, her eyes wide and her body quivering. She has to feel his cum splattering her guts. I guess she doesn't mind at this point. I watch her mouth move, but can't hear what she says. Dave just pins her down, frozen in place, his body shaking and his hips pulsing. He finally stops after finishing filling her pussy with his seed and pulls his softening cock out of her.

With a dazed look on his face he shouts, "Your turn Tim!"

Tim wastes no time either, quickly moving to take Dave's place with my mom. She doesn't even try to get up or move to stop him. At that moment I don't think she could move. My head starts swimming with mixed emotions. I don't want to watch Tim fuck my mom, but is that because I am jealous? I am so fucking horny that I can't think straight.

I go looking for Sue. There are sweaty, humping bodies everywhere. I see Bob thrusting into someone. He is steadily pumping someone as she is bent over the arm of the couch. He slaps her ass sharply, grunting. Then he steps back and I see Sue raise her head to look behind her. He withdraws and I see her pussy is swollen and red and leaking cum.

I drop my boxers, stepping up behind her.

Sue looks over her shoulder at me. "Hi Mike," she says casually.

"Hi, Mrs. Powers," I reply. My cock is so hard, I don't even need to guide it. I just grab her hips and slip inside.

She grunts as I mount her. "MMmmm. Nice party for Dave, huh?"

I start pumping her doggy style. The image of my biology teacher's ass rippling against my thighs as I plow into her is surreal.

"Uh, yea, I guess," I offer, reaching below her to grab her tits. I use them to pull her back onto me as I start to fuck her rhythmically.

I am thrusting hard and fast in and out of her. With each stroke she moans louder. I notice her pussy muscles are clinging on to my dick as I slide in and out of her. I could see my driving shaft become smeared with her come and some of Bob's.

I can't hold back. I'm about to add my load to Bob's, deep inside Sue. Damn, I am a little pissed that I couldn't last longer on one hand, but on the other, I am happy as hell. I finally got to fuck Sue, my longtime teacher crush.

I plunge in deep and I squeeze Mrs. Power's soft ass cheeks as hard as I can. Her puckered butt hole winks up at me. With a shudder, I start adding my load to Bob's deep inside her pussy.

I finish emptying my balls with a groan, then dismount her with a slap on the ass, as I had seen Bob do. As soon as I move away from Sue I am replaced by someone. I didn't pay attention who it was, I just move over to the pool table to watch the action.