Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With tears in her eyes she whispered, "Yes Dave."

I was surprised how easy it was to break her. She was going to surrender to their will. I thought she would of have fought more, screamed, yelled, or called their bluff. But I watched as her shoulders slumped and could see the defeat in her eyes. I should have stopped it right there, but I didn't.

I just watched as my two best friends were about to enslave my mom. I was just as bad as they were, but damn my cock was hard as a rock now and nothing happened yet. My best two friends will be dominating my mom and her friends. I was struck by the realization that she has accepted the fact that she was going to do as they wanted.

My attention was brought back to the screen when I heard Dave quietly issue orders.

"It's time to learn your place and take your clothes off. Let's start with your blouse. Oh and make sure your looking at the camera as you do it. Just so you know we will be videoing everything."

Mom started to speak but didn't. Instead she started to unbutton her blouse. Her hands were shaking bad as she had trouble unbuttoning it.

As she reached the last exposed button, she pulled her blouse out of her waistband and unbuttoned the final button. As the last button was released her blouse fell open exposing her bra. I had never seen mom look so ashamed.

She couldn't even look at either Dave or Tim in the eyes. She kept her head lowered looking at the floor. I would have thought that mom wouldn't have been as embarrassed as this isn't the first time she taken her clothes off in front of Dave and Tim. Maybe because she don't remember the last time because she was drugged. Or this time it was being done involuntarily. Who knows?

She pulled her blouse off letting it drop to the floor. She then removed her bra dropping it next to her blouse. Next were her jeans and panties. She was now naked in front of two of her students unable to refuse anything they demanded.

As she stood there in front of these two and yelled "THIS IS WRONG! THIS IS SO FUCKING WRONG!!"

Dave laughed. "Well maybe but it is what it is."

When she was finished Dave pushed her over to the couch. "We'll keep this between us only if you promise to be our good girl from now on."

"What do you mean promise? I don't want to do this..."

Before she could get another word out of her mouth Dave pulled her hair so hard you could see her eyes open wide. As he pulls her hair up she quickly rose to a standing position.

Dave with a mean look said "Remember the pictures we have of you enjoying yourself at the party, fucking your students, and anyone else there. Now, it sure would be hell to pay if the wrong person got to see them. If you remember you sure weren't complaining."

With that, he roughly turns her around to face Tim and giving her ass a firm smack. "Now tell us who your cunt belongs to," he demanded.

Mom didn't speak quickly enough as he gave her a very hard smack on the side of her face. "Say it now, or the videos and pictures will be emailed out before we leave."

Mom's face turned red and her expression showed fear. She mumbled, "I belong to you guys."

Dave chuckled and he gloated. "Hell, just remember none of this will ever get out. All you just have to do is what you're told."

She just looked up at them and in defeat asked "What will I have to do?"

Dave with a commanding voice said, "You'll find out. Just remember to keep us happy. Here are some rules that you need to follow:

One - When one of us tells you to move, you move, no slow shit!

Two - Your pussy will always be shaved and will never have any stubble.

Three - You will always answer any text we send you or answer any phone calls from us.

Four - If we tell you we want to see you. You come running. If you can't you better have a good reason and we will let you know if it's a good reason.

Five - You will always call us sir no matter who's around.

Six - You will never wear a bra or panties without permission.

Seven - You must have permission to get a haircut or style.

Do you understand the rules, slut?" Dave asked.

She answered, "Yes."

Tim slapped her hard. "You already forgot rule number 5 bitch!"

"Sorry sir. I understand the rules sir."

"Now give Tim your cell phone. He's going to download all of your contacts. If you mess up it gives us the option to send a copy of your party fun to your family and friends."

Mom gets her phone and hands it to Tim.

Dave continued. "You're a rude, obnoxious, inconsiderate, self-centered bitch who dresses like a nun!" Dave yelled at her. She didn't say a word. Dave went on. "We're going to go through your closet and you're going to start dressing the way we want to see you. Understand Bitch?!"

In a low submissive voice mom said, "Yes sir."

Dave then pushed her down to the floor. "Crawl to your room bitch," Dave barked.

Mom started crawling, damn she looked so sexy with her boobs hanging down and swaying as she crawled out of the living room and out of sight of my cameras.

-------

The next day I went over to Dave's and watched the other videos. All three gave in just like mom. I watched as Dave and Tim adjusted each woman's wardrobe and made sure they all would be dressing a lot sexier.

I asked him, "Ok, now that you got the four sluts under your control, what are you going to do with them?"

Dave looked at me and smiled. "What the hell do you think we're going to do. We're going to fuck them, that's what."

"No, I mean after you fuck them. Is that it?" I asked, partially because I wanted to protect mom, but mainly because I wanted to fuck Sue, Jane, and Kay. If I could convince Dave and Tim to order them to fuck me, I could plead ignorance and still be viewed as not part of the plan.

"Damn I really haven't thought that far ahead. You have any ideas?" Dave told me chuckling.

I didn't believe a word he said. "Well, you have a lot of power over them. I mean you can make them do just about anything you want, short of having them run around the neighborhood naked. I don't want to be involved with mom, but I'd love to have another turn with the others. I would like to think we can find a way for that to happen and I still stay in the background at least for now. Damn, we need to get Tim and come up with a game plan," I finished.

"I'll tell you this Tim and I are definitely going to have some fun. You could too, but I understand you wanting to stay in the background for now," Dave said laughing.

We called Tim and he came right over and with a very serious look on his face, he said, "Look guys we have a lot of power over these sluts right now and it requires constant attention."

"Your right! We cannot let them get too comfortable in their new situation with us. We're going to have to keep them on edge mentally and emotionally. We got to keep them on their toes never knowing what we might do," Dave added.

With that we tried to figure out what we were going to do next.

--------

For the next couple days everything seemed normal, but I slowly started to notice that mom and her friends were dressing different. They weren't dressing like sluts or anything like that. They started wearing tight yoga pants so tight they were almost transparent with tight tops. It was obvious that they weren't wearing a bra, plus you could tell they didn't have any panties on.

A day or so later, when they weren't wearing yoga pants, they had on short skirts with tight tops, or dresses that were form fitting. They weren't skin tight, but they definitely showed off their curves. If they wore jean or shorts, they were also very tight.

When I went to the mall with mom I notice she was getting a lot more attention from men. Plus I know Dave and Tim were sending her texts and calling her often everyday. There weren't so many that someone really would notice but I guess I did because I was keeping an eye on her actions. Dad seems to enjoy the change in her clothing and marked it off as if she was going through a midlife crisis.

I still had my cameras up and running at my house. I hadn't checked on them lately. I decided to check and went into my room to see what was recorded. Most of what I saw was just normal life happening. Then up came yesterday's footage from around noon. Dave and Tim were at my house. They were sitting on the couch in the living room.

I watched as the women appeared crawling from the kitchen towards the couch. All four were naked, their tits swinging from side to side. God, they looked so sexy. When they got in front of Dave and Tim, they lined up facing them. They each knelt ass to ankles, their arms to their sides. I thought it looked like they have done this many times, since they didn't need much instruction.

"Listen sluts, get those hands behind your backs, and push those tits out." Dave barked. All four quickly moved their hands and did as they were told not wanting to be punished. Dave seem to be getting them trained well.

Dave stood and stepped up. He stood directly in front of all four of them. With one hand, he grabbed each firmly under their chins as he would walk and stop in front of each one. With his hand he roughly played with their boobs, making sure he pinched and twisted them. I could hear each one moan as he worked them over. I could see the smirk on his face as he humiliated each one.

Dave looking back at Tim and then back at the MILFs, he said, "Let's see which one of you can cum first. Lay back spread those legs and play with your pussies for us."

Tim had a big smile on his face.

The women were slow to move. Dave walked behind them, smacking each hard on the back of their heads. This got them moving. They spread their legs and started playing with their cunts. First massaging their clits then finger fucking themselves.

Tim yells out, "That's it. Show us who can get the wettest!!"

Dave kneels down next to Sue. "Come on, Sue, put some effort into it. You don't want to be the loser, do you?"

She whimpered, then fucked herself faster.

"Hey Dave, I have an idea. Whoever is the loser we get to spank," Tim said.

"I like that idea. Ok bitches, you heard the man. Get busy."

Damn, here I was in my room watching my mom and her friends masturbate in front of two of my friends. I was mesmerized by the action I was watching. My cock was getting hard as I took it out so that I could also masturbate.

I was watching Sue as she slid her fingers over her pussy lips. Her thumb was rubbing her clit fast and hard. In time, she was shoving three fingers into her cunt. As she was finger fucking herself, her body joined in as her hips began to rotate. She was now loudly moaning, and her hips started to hump the air and her stomach convulsed. I think the entire world could hear her screams when she had a massive orgasm.

I returned to watching my own mom when I heard her starting to whimper loudly. She climaxed. I never thought that I would every see my mom masturbate, let alone come. The other two women quickly followed with their own orgasms with Kay being last.

"Oh yeah!" Tim yelled out.

Dave shouted out, "Hell yeah!"

"I think we have a winner, Sue and the loser, Kay," Tim added.

As Dave looked at the women he was deep thought[. With a smile, he said, "I think Tim is right. Kay get over here and bend over the couch's arm. It's time to receive your spanking."

"Fuck you assholes! Not going to happen," Kay shouts out.

Dave quickly moved over to Kay, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her over to the couch. "Look bitch you either bend over this arm or we are going to send hubby some pictures!!"

Kay looked at Dave then over at the other women like she was hoping they would all unite against these two asshole. No one moved or said a word to help her.

When no one joined her, she dropped her head and said. "Ok Sir, ok I'll do it." Her entire body said defeat as she bent over the arm of the couch and grabbed the cushion in front of her.

"Good girl." Dave said, and rubbed her ass checks. Kay's eyes were tightly closed, and she squealed when he began to spank her.

------------

From then on, I would check and recheck the video log to see if anything else happen in the house every few days. If anything was going on it had to be happening elsewhere.

One day I heard mom answering the door. I had come home earlier when mom was out, and she didn't know I was home. For some reason, I jumped up to see who it was. I slipped down the hall and peeked around the corner. I had just arrived when I see Dave walk in alone.

I listened intently and heard mom talking to Dave.

"Sir! Why are you here? Where is Tim?"

"Get on your knees bitch" Dave scowled.

"I don't think so, asshole."

"Kathy, if you think you're going to reject your position now, just remember the pictures. Now get down on your knees," Dave said very calmly.

She was hesitating, but finally sunk to her knees. Dave started unbuckling his pants. He pulled out his cock and pushed it in her face. She took a moment before opening up and putting it in her mouth. She bobbed slowly up and down Dave's cock.

"Damn, that feels good Kathy. You have gotten very good at sucking cocks," Dave said with a smile.

He then grabbed her head, shoving his cock as far as it would go into her mouth. She gagged at first as he face-fucked her. After a few minutes of furiously fucking her face, he ejaculated in her mouth. I watched in shocked as she swallowed down his cum and continued sucking until she had sucked him dry.

As Dave pulled his softening cock from between her lips, he said, "Now that you know your place and what is expected of you, it'll get easier."

"Sir, I'll do what you and Tim want. Just don't let my husband know or let Mike know what you're making me do."

Dave smiled at her as he put his cock away and left.