Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake comes over to me. "Hey, bud take this it will help you."

He gives me a blue pill and I know what it is.

"Thanks." I pop the pill into my mouth.

I am definitely turned on from watching mom and her friends being fucked in front of me. It is obvious that the women are enjoying themselves.

I try to watch everything, but there was a lot going on. All four women are being fucked senseless and Sean keeps videoing it all but mostly Dave and Tim as they fuck each MILF. I notice that when Dave and Tim were resting Sean jumps in to fuck one of the women.

All the hot action got me ready to go again. I first fuck Jane, then Kay. Both pussies are very cummy and I happily fill them with my loads too.

As the fuck fest continues, Dave and Tim are now fucking Jane at the same time. They have her on her hands and knees. Dave is fucking her from behind. Tim is shoving his cock down her throat and of course Sean made sure to catch all the action. Everyone seems to be having a great time.

At around 2 A.M. everything finally ends. The women look exhausted. All four of them move to the same couch. Within a few minutes they either fall asleep or pass out.

"Ok, guys we need to clean this place up so Kathy won't have a lot of cleaning to do tomorrow," Jake says in a commanding voice.

"She'll just make me clean it up tomorrow," I say.

Jake just gives me a funny look and says, "since we're all here to help it will be done and over with, get busy guys."

Everyone jumps up and starts cleaning. Jake says, "make sure we pick up all the wine bottles, so I can return them to get refilled. Mike where is the dishwasher? I want to make sure these glasses get wash tonight."

Looking at him oddly I take him upstairs and show him where it is. There really isn't enough dishes in the washer to be washed but Jake turns it on any ways.

When we finish cleaning which was mainly making sure all the wine bottles and glasses were picked up, we all stand around the women admiring them. Jake has a smirk on his face, then speaks.

"They're out for the night." He then grabs Kay's long nipples and gives them a hard pull.

"Go on guys make sure before you leave you play with these big nipples one last time," Jake suggests.

As the guys finish one last feel of Kay's long nipples, they head upstairs and out the door. After the last one is gone, I get some blankets and go back down stairs. I make sure I get one good last look at the girls.

Before I cover them with the blankets I play with each of them again. I take extra time with Kay's and Jane's nipples. I don't have sex with my mom but I play with her tits before I cover her up. Her body smells strongly like male sweat and cum. I walk to the stairs and turn off the lights and head to bed myself.

When I finally get out of bed the next day I hear the ladies in the living room. I am just getting out of bed when I got a text from my work. The boss knows I was out partying last night but if I can he needs me at work. I don't want to hang around my mom and her friends right now, so I sent a text back to him saying I'm in.

As I walk down stairs to the living room all of the women eyes turn towards me. "Good morning ladies," is all I could think of to say.

The four of them reply, "good morning" almost at the same time.

Sue speaks next, "Mike do you know where our bras and panties are?"

"The last I saw them they were with your clothes."

They give me a nasty look so I continue, "I don't have them. You can check my room. Plus if anyone took them I don't know who."

"It's alright," my mom says trying to keep the peace.

Then I say a real dumb thing.

"Dave said thanks for a wonderful birthday party."

No one says a word. All four of them just give me a nasty look. So I continue on my way out the door.

"I need to get to work."

The next few days, Mom's friends still came over to the house but nothing is said about the party. Dave and Tim stop coming over to the house. They say they were just busy with work, but I think it is because of what happened.

-----------

It is a few weeks after the party on a Saturday and about noon. I was getting ready to head out for work when I hear the doorbell ring. I know my mom's friends were already over at the house but didn't think anything about it. My mom answered the door and I hear her say, "Mike is up in his room."

I head down to see who it is when I hear Dave's voice.

"I'm not here to see Mike. I just wanted to ask you four if you would like to go to a party this weekend?"

As I peek from the stairs and make sure nobody could see me, I notice Dave was carrying a gallon zip lock bag. Looks like it was filled with red flash drives.

"I don't think so Dave. I think we've partied enough for this summer," I hear my mom say.

"OK, Jake just wanted me to ask."

"Tell him thanks for the invite but no thanks," I hear someone other than my mom answer.

"Tell Mike I'll text him, I need to get to work," he said and as he turned to head out he stops. "Oh I almost forgot. I have copies of the party pictures for you. I made enough copies for all of you," he says and pulls out one of the red flash drives from his zip lock bag handing one to each one of the ladies.

Someone says, "Thanks, who is the other flash drives for?"

"No one right now they are just extra. Call me it you have any questions about the pictures," Dave says as he walked out the door.

After Dave left, I walked downstairs. I could hear the ladies talking. I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying but whatever it was it wasn't good. I walked into the living room and they all shut up.

"Hey ladies how's things?" I asked. No one said a word so I shrugged my shoulders and started for the door as I walked out the door, I could hear them start talking again.

I was just getting into my car when I got a text from Dave.

-Skip work today. Get over here now-

I text back:

-I have to call work but I'll stop by as soon as I can.-

Dave replied:

-k-

I called my boss telling him something had come up and I couldn't make it today. I got to Dave's and was just about to knock when he opened the door to let me in. "Come on up to my room we got to talk."

After we got into his room I ask, "Ok what going on?"

"I just dropped off the pictures of the party with your mom and the other teachers. Here is your copy." Dave then tossed a red flash drive at me.

"Yeah I heard. I was on the stairs when you did. So what the fuck are you planning?"

Just then his doorbell rang and Dave ran down to answer it. When he came back upstairs Tim was with him.

Tim and I sat down and looked at Dave. He smiled at Tim, took a deep breath and said, "I did it Tim, I made copies of all the pictures and videos from the party and I just delivered them to the sluts."

We just look at Dave so he continued, "they didn't say much as I got out of there as quickly as I could. I just told them to call me if they have any questions. I figured after they look at the pictures they will be calling or texting me," Dave informed us what he was thinking.

Tim smiled at Dave. "So we're going to do this?" he asked.

"You bet your ass we are. I don't think it will be too long before they call so let's play some games," Dave said.

We started to play on his x-box when Dave got a phone call. He looked at us and mouthed, "It's them." He went into the hall so the ladies didn't know we were there, which meant we couldn't hear what was being said either.

Dave came back into the room laughing. "Man oh man them four are so fucking pissed off. They had me on speaker, so they all could talk. First they asked if they were drugged. Then they asked what I wanted. They kept yelling so much that I couldn't understand half what they were saying. So I told them to calm down and text me. I would come over to their house and talk to them one at a time. The first one to text me first is whom I would talk with first. Mike you're going to get the third degree when you get home. Just be prepared because they're going to want to know if you know anything about what I want."

Tim was laughing. "Love it when a plan comes through."

"What plan? What the hell are you talking about?"

Dave looked at me and explained, "that's right we didn't tell you. The party was all a set up. I was telling Jake about how hot these four teachers were and he and I came up with a plan. He would get some wine from his friend who would lace it with drugs. The wine had very little alcohol in it but would cover the taste of the drugs. I don't know what drug it was but whoever drinks it won't say no to anything. Well you saw how Jake talked them into everything. Sean took the pictures, now we will see if they will do what we want."

"That's blackmail Dave! They could lose their jobs!" I yelled. They were now both looking at me. I continued, "Look guys I don't think I can't stop you from doing whatever you have planned, but I don't want any part of it."

Dave jumped in, "That's ok Mike, and you don't have to be involved. Tim and I are just letting you know it's going to happen."

"I think it will be hot dominating these four teachers," Tim added. Dave give him a wicked wink with a grin on his face.

I sat there dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do but even though I didn't want to get involved, my cock was getting hard thinking about what Dave and Tim were planning.

"So let me get this straight, you don't want to be involved but you won't stop us from doing what we're going to do?" Dave asked.

I started to say something but Dave continued, "How are you going to act after we blackmail your mom? You know we don't need you getting all upset and fucking everything up." Now they both looked at me and waited for my reply.

"Look guys first, I don't want to be actively part of helping blackmail her or her friends. I'm not sure about committing incest, but as you know I would fuck the other three. Second, I want you two to keep me informed as to what is going on. Third, I want to watch all copies of pictures and videos you record of the women, and fourth, we'll see what happens from there. Finally I'm not against them being dominated by you two. I personally don't think they will fall for your blackmail. All four are pretty sharp. If you succeed, more power to you and I won't interfere."

Tim spoke first. "Ok we can deal with that, but you do know you will be involved a little bit since you will know what's going on. When it's all said and done they will know that you knew we were doing this from the beginning."

I looked at the two of them and nodded.

"Alright then we'll keep them in the dark about you. Plus we don't want them to lose their jobs. We're just going to make them think they could if they don't do as we want. I hope they don't call our bluff. I think all three of us could have some fun. So one more time are you in or are you out?" asked a smiling Dave.

"As long as you guarantee no one loses their job or gets into trouble yeah. I'm just hoping they won't find out I'm involved with the blackmailing. My mom would kill me."

"That's probably the best, but you need to be prepared in case they do. Just so you know we're going to have to be assholes to make this work. I know you couldn't do that with your mom."

It was almost an hour after Dave talked with the women before the first text came in. It was Jane. Dave set up Monday for the meeting to discuss the deal Dave had for them. After he set up the meeting, he told us he would make sure she wouldn't tell the others until he had met with all of them. He didn't want them to know what they discussed. Next text was Kay she got Tuesday, Jane ended up with Wednesday, and after about two hours my mom sent him a text and got Thursday. It was decided that I wouldn't be at home when Dave met mom.

"Hey, since I'm not going to be there how will I know what has been decided?" I asked Dave and Tim.

Dave thought about it for a moment then said, "we're going to talk about the same things with each of them. What happens is up to each one. You'll need to set up spy cameras in your living room with a live feed to the internet. If you want to watch then you will need to be at some other location with internet access. That way you can watch what happens with your mom. Tim is going to be our camera man for all the meetings.

You can view them after we are done. As you view the one with your mom you can text us if you want some input as it goes along. Only problem is we might not be able to answer your text if we're busy and no guarantee we will do as you ask."

We talked about it some more and came up with a plan where I could review the first three meetings and watch my mom's meeting. I would come to Dave's after work and view what they recorded each night. Then I was going to go to the mall and sit in my car and watch my mom's meeting remotely and text input to them.

When I got home that night from Dave's house, Mom jumped right in asking questions about Dave and when was the last time I had seen him. She wanted to see my phone. I'm glad I had deleted his texts from earlier today.

She never said anything to me about the pictures, but she did ask if she was drugged during the party. I just told her that she and her friends drank about eight bottles of wine between them and that is probably why what happened, happened.

She then asked me if I would be home on Thursday. I lied, telling her I was scheduled to work all day. I hated to be lying, but I had to see if she would fall for Dave's and Tim's blackmail. If she did then I would have to decide what to do.

-----------

It took me a couple days to find cameras to install. I finally asked around at work and one of the guys had some that he used to keep an eye on his kids but didn't need them any longer. He didn't ask why I needed them and sold them to me at a very low price. He also gave me a tablet which already had the cameras programmed. It cost me a week's pay, but I hoped it was worth it.

He showed how to set them up and use them. The program would save whatever was recorded, and I could watch them at any time if for some reason I couldn't watch live.

It was Wednesday before I got a chance to place the cameras. They were very small with an adhesive back so I was able to stick them on almost any surface and no one would notice them. They had lithium batteries and were motion-activated. I waited for mom to go to the store and got busy setting them up. I placed one on a book in our bookcase. It gave a view of the couch. The next one was behind the couch stuck to a picture on the wall. The third was on the smoke detector on the ceiling. I tested them to make sure they worked and that the room was completely covered.

Dave and Tim did go visit Sue, Kay, and Jane, but I didn't get a chance to watch the videos that they had taken. I was called into work every evening. Dave told me they basically were all the same.

It was Thursday and I still didn't have the foggiest idea where I was going and watch the meeting. I decided not to go to the mall because there was too many people, plus I didn't know what Dave and Tim's plans were.

I finally found a place at one of the coffee shops on the other side of town. I connected to their public Wi-Fi and sat in a booth, drinking coffee. I checked my connection, and everything was working perfectly.

I watched through the app on the tablet. Mom was at the dining room table just before Dave was to arrive. She looked nervous as she sat there wringing her hands. Mom jumped when the doorbell rang. I watched as she slowly stood and walked to the door to answer it. A couple seconds later mom walked in the living room followed by Dave and Tim. I could see that they had smug confident look as they entered.

Mom started the conversation. "When did you two become such assholes?"

Neither one said a word they just pushed past her and walked calmly into the living room.

"Mrs. May you might want to sit," Dave said.

"Fuck you and you too, Tim. No one comes into my home telling me what to do!" Mom said loudly.

They just smiled at her.

She continued her attack. "You have a lot of gall! I should call the police."

They both snickered and Dave calmly replied, "do what you think is best, but they might arrest you after they see the pictures of you with two of your students."

Mom didn't speak, she just stared at them.

Dave finally spoke. "Listen bitch your ass belongs to us and you will do as you're told. As much as we like you, you're also a hot sexy MILF."

I think that was the first time I ever saw my mom look scared, but she was keeping it together. In a controlled voice she said, "What makes you think you two shit heads are going to tell me what to do?"

"First you already saw the videos and pictures we have. We'll just make sure the school board and the cops get a copy also and while we're at it, Good Old Hubby might like to see what happened at the party. Don't forget Mike was there, you can only hope he will keep his mouth shut."

"You guys drugged us."

"Did we now? I don't think we did and if you have any proof then show us.

"Mom was mad but she was just looking at Dave and Tim. Tim had pulled out his phone and was videoing what was going on.

"I can't lose my job or go to jail," mom said quietly.

Tim said, "Well that's up to you bitch. You do what we want and nobody will find out. If not, well..."

"I'm the mother of your best friend and I'm married you little prick," mom said.

With a smirk on his face, Tim replied, "I don't give a shit if your married or Mike's mom. From now on we own you. You'll do whatever we tell you. You and your friend's asses belong to us."

"I don't know why you're doing this or when you two became such cruel assholes."

Dave and Tim acted like they didn't hear her, and Dave asked, "So bitch are you going to be a good slut and obey our wishes or lose your job? Maybe even go to prison?"

Mom didn't say a word she just looked at them.

Dave snarled, "I asked you a question you fucking bitch!"

She started to plead, "Please, you can't do this to me. Please Dave, Tim I've known you two since you were in grade school. You are good boys, please don't do this."

"I'm done talking. I've been thinking of this since the party. You just became Tim's and my slut. You need to realize that you have no choice bitch."

Dave was now glaring at her, since mom didn't say anything he continued, "Or would you rather we just drop these copies off to the school board."

Mom just stood there looking at Dave then Tim. I don't know what she was thinking, but she wasn't saying anything.

In a confident voice Dave took control. "We're done talking bitch. No more discussing, you know your options. Now take your damn clothes off now or face the music!"

Mom stood there staring at Dave as the seconds passed. I could tell she was thinking about what she should do. She had a look of fear in her face as Dave just glared at her while Tim continued to film the entire episode.

Dave broke the awkward silence when he laughed an evil laugh and said, "Hey bitch, you are our slut now and you know it. I repeat you're my slut. I know in your mind it's demeaning. You'll get over it with time and you and your friends might even grow to like it."

"Dave, I think we should explain the rules. Just like she gave us to follow," Tim said laughing.

"We might have to embarrass her and her friends from time to time to make sure they know whose boss," Dave said.

He moved a little closer to her, invading her space and putting more fear into her. He made sure to reach out and squeeze her ass. It let her know that he can and will do whatever he wanted with her.

In one last effort mom said, "Please don't make me do this."

Dave ignored her pleas for a moment shaking his head, "Just do as your told bitch."