Four Views of Little Miss Slippery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a great day to get some sun." Vivian said, loudly enough to be heard across the expanse of the Martin's back yard. Vivian had already spent a good amount of time watching the Martin girl go through her oleaginous suntan lotion routine from the confines of her shadow-darkened kitchen window. It had been years and years since Vivian had a taste of anything as young and sweet as Kristi Martin and her desire was as rampant as anything the other neighbors were imagining in their own fantasies. Kristi's youthful beauty reminded her of her younger self and making love with lithe college girls in dorm rooms where pussy competed with grades for all her attention.

On this particular day, Kristi approached the fence separating the two properties. Her body was already a dark tan and the white Brazilian bikini barely covered the parts it was designed to cover. Vivian watched the teen walk barefoot towards her fence, her hips rolling softly, her breasts pushed up by the tiny bikini top. Vivian's eyes were drawn to the confluence of the girl's thighs and torso where the white bikini bottom made a mouthwatering "V" covering her pussy. "I'm Kristi." She said, simply, when she was close to Vivian's fence.

"And I'm Vivian." Vivian answered with what she hoped was a winning smile. It was difficult to keep her eyes from stealing glances at Kristi's delicious breasts and crotch as she conversed.

Vivian was 42 years old and most of her friends in her social circle were in their mid-30's and up. Every once in a while, a younger woman - say late 20's - would be a guest at one of the women's gatherings at Vivian's house. Vivian had had a lively romp in bed with a 28 year old real estate saleswoman after last month's social. But the thought of getting down with an 18 year old Kristi Martin - so beautiful, so toned, so sensual in her lotion-soaked sunbathing sessions - gave Vivian a lump in her throat she wanted it so bad. In just these fleeting moments of initial conversation, Vivian had imagined burying her face into the teen's glorious honeypot. "Whew. Snap out of it, Viv." She thought to herself as she refocused on the girl in front of her.

"Lot of sun today." Kristi said, seeming to acknowledge Vivian's glances at her body with a small smirk.

Vivian tried to recover with renewed attention. "I'm having some friends over tonight for a little get-together. If you're free, please come over."

"Oh, I don't know..." Kristi had trailed off her thought, a cloud forming over her brow,

"It's just a few friends. All girls." Vivian said and laughed gently trying to put the girl at ease.

"Oh, just women?" Kristi asked. But there seemed to be the recognition of what Vivian's invitation implied.

"Yes. Just women." Vivian said simply,

"Sounds like fun." Kristi answered with a knowing smile.

"We'd love to have you." Vivian said, hoping the double entendre had hit its mark.

"Then maybe I'll come." Kristi said and laughed at her own double entendre and turned quickly to begin her walk back to her patio. There was no doubt that she was swinging her ass as she walked away from Vivian.

Vivian watched the shapely retreating figure of the young sexpot silhouetted against the bright afternoon sunlight and thought to herself, "Little Miss Slippery knows exactly what she's doing to all of us out here."

12