Four Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "It was one of the highlights of my life. Seeing you naked was like a dream."

She asked, "Wanna see me naked again?"

I said, "Of course. Please."

She reached behind her back and undid her bra. When it fell away, her pretty breasts hung like teardrops on her chest. She was beautiful. She removed her glasses and untied her hair, looking sexier with each move she made.

"Take my panties off." She asked.

She walked over to me, standing between my knees. I put my hands on her panty-covered ass and hooked my fingers into the waist-band. I felt the soft skin of her ass as my hands moved down over her. I pulled her underwear down farther and her golden pussy was uncovered. With a few more tugs, the panties fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. She was naked, and beautiful.

I pulled her onto my bed. I stood and pulled my shirt over my head and removed my pants. My dick bobbed in front of Sylvia's face. She grabbed it and put her mouth over it. When the warm tightness of her mouth engulfed my prick, I gasped.

She said, "I was disappointed that you didn't come in my mouth last week."

"Oh really. Maybe I can make up for it."

"I've wondered what it would be like to have a man come in my mouth." She said, but then she said, "But I don't want you to come in my mouth today. I want you to come in my pussy."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She said, "You'll be my first, so be gentle."

Holy shit, I couldn't believe this was happening.

I asked, "Are you on birth control?"

She said, "Yes, silly. We all are."

I asked, "Can I come inside you?"

She said, "That's what I want you to do. Do me bareback. I want to know what it's like to have a man come in me. Not just any man. You!"

She crawled into bed and she opened her legs for me. I looked at her beautiful body. Her tight stomach, her creamy thighs, her white breasts and her hairy pussy. I could see between her pussy lips as I aimed my cock at her slit, searching for the opening to her virgin honey-pot. I put the tip of my prick at her vagina and pushed in. She gasped as I entered her. My cock was just inside her an inch.

I looked into her eyes and she said, "Make love to me."

I slid inside her. The tightness of her sex-channel was amazing and I almost came immediately. I held my dick there, trying to not come.

"I don't want to come too soon." I said.

She said, "Why don't you just come and then we can do it again."

This woman was so hot and her cunt was gripping my cock. Little Willy was excited and couldn't be denied. I gasped and came inside her, kissing her as I finished. She held me tight and cooed with me in her arms. Holding a naked woman while my cock deflated inside her was a totally new experience.

I said, "I've had the hots for you for quite a while. This is like a dream come true."

She said, "I know, your sister told me." I hadn't told my sister that. I wondered how she had figured it out.

We were lying together, nude in my bed when my sister knocked lightly on the door.

"Hey, you guys. I'm going for pizza. Are you hungry from all the studying you've been doing?"

Sylvia said, "We will be."

Sis said, "Mom will be home soon. Be careful."

My dick was hard again after a few minutes and I slid it into Sylvia's inviting pussy, slipping inside easily with my previous deposit of cum lubricating her insides. We made love in a slow, loving manner, each of us focused on the other. I tasted her lips and nuzzled her delicate breasts while I slid into her. I moved my legs to straddle her leg while I pumped her. We made love for probably half-an-hour or more. I finally came and noticed that she was particularly animated in her response. It was my first time bringing a woman to an orgasm.

We heard Linda return, or we thought it was her, but I wasn't sure. I told Sylvia we'd better get dressed. Fortunately, by the time Mom came upstairs, she found me studying while Sylvia was in the bathroom. She came into my room. I noticed a bra and panties on the bed and quickly threw a coat over them, hoping my mom didn't see. She did frown at my messy room with the unmade bed.

"Is that Linda in the bathroom?" she asked.

I said, "No. She went for pizza. One of her friends was studying in her room, Sylvia, I think."

Mom said, "She seems like a nice girl. Why don't you ask her out?"

Boy, I had done more than that but I said, "Yeah, she's nice, but I don't think she's interested in me."

Mom said, "You never know 'til you ask."

I said, "Okay. Maybe."

It worked out that when I started going with Sylvia, my mom thought that it was her idea.

That night, I discovered that the scent of Sylvia's hair and perfume remained on my pillowcase and sheets. I didn't want to wash those sheets ever, even though they were messy too. I did, but then it took very little convincing to have Sylvia leave her enchanting scent in my room again.

I am still going with Sylvia and we are very serious about each other. Linda teases me that I stole one of her friends when I linked-up with Sylvia. Jamie and Brenda turned out to be lesbians and are going together. I have suggested that they might change their minds if they had a night with a guy in bed. They ask if I'm interested, but unfortunately, I'm not, since I'm going with Sylvia. Oh, and Linda has a guy she is seeing regularly too.

12