Four Week Vacation - The Intake

Story Info
Jill decides to become a real pony girl.
4.2k words
4.54
11.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mahadosa
mahadosa
35 Followers

When Jill returned home from the farm tour, she immediately checked her emails. As promised, she found the email with the attached contract from Madam Serena. Tense, she opened the document. For a contract, it was very easy to read. The language was very clear and straightforward. The contract simply demanded total submission:

The signatory gave up all independence during the four-week period. The only option was to resign, even non-verbally. Four long, loud signals in the form of "MMMMMMMMMPFF MMMMMMMMMPFF MMMMMMMMMPFF MMMMMMMMMPFF" would indicate that the signer had given up all ambitions. Apart from this exit clause, no resistance or autonomy was allowed -- specifically: residence, clothing, food, performance, sexual intercourse, punishment, privacy, hygiene. The contract didn't leave any loopholes.

The signatory gave up all rights voluntarily and explicitly. The contract guaranteed physical and mental health. No permanent damage would be done, and each participant would be treated according to his or her physical limits. Jill had to read it several times. If she hadn't been on the farm tour, she wondered why on earth anyone would ever sign such a document. On the other hand, she had seen the hustle and bustle of farm life, which had seemed idyllic to her.

If it weren't for the exit clause, she thought she would never sign. She just couldn't ignore the rational voice in her head. On the other hand, there was the emotional part of her: 'I want to start on this farm as soon as possible! What the hell are you waiting for?!'

She knew she had a submissive personality, which was the main reason she wanted the farm tour in the first place. So she printed out the ten-page contract and signed it with a trembling hand. 'Let's get this over with and put it in the post.'

From that point on, Jill fantasised about what life on the farm would be like for her. What exactly would they do to her? Would it be too hard to bear? She couldn't remember too much from what she had seen of the ponies on the tour. Four weeks was a long time and she had seen for herself that the ponies had not been spared. They had to work hard. She remembered her gym membership and started training straight away. 'I have to be physically fit or I'll embarrass myself.' Madam Serena had talked about strength and endurance, and that was an important hint.

Jill wasn't really out of shape, but she was definitely out of training. She packed her gym bag and headed for her favourite gym. There she changed into her sexy sportswear. There was not much material to show off her beautiful body. She couldn't help but think that soon she wouldn't need any clothes at all. Training in the gym was different for her. She didn't notice much of the other people in the gym, she was constantly distracted by the farm. The only thing she noticed was that she had to concentrate on her training, especially as she realised her current lack of fitness. After an hour she was completely exhausted and called it a day. This was not a good sign. 'Oh no, I have to improve a lot!'

Four days later, a letter arrived from the farm. Jill was stunned when she saw it in her mail. Still standing at the letterbox, she tore open the envelope and her eyes flew across the letter. Her collection day was only 9 days away! That was way too soon to finish her training. On the other hand, she had hardly slept in the last four days and could not concentrate on anything during the day. Her mind kept wandering back to the farm and her signed contract, so if she started there soon, she wouldn't have to endure so much longer. Her stomach was churning and her head was spinning, so she returned to her flat and sat down to digest the news. It contained detailed instructions for her collection date. On Friday she was to have a full body waxing. On Saturday morning she was to be ready at 6. She was to be on standby, showered, no make-up, no jewellery, no pendants. She was not allowed to eat breakfast because many candidates get so nervous they vomit. And she was reminded that there was no getting out, that she would definitely be taken to the farm for four weeks.

Knowing her personal pick-up date only made her more nervous. She could barely sleep at night and was in a dreamy state all day. She couldn't remember much about her everyday life. And it didn't matter much to her. The waiting seemed endless. She felt some improvement during her daily visits to the gym, but it didn't seem to be enough to calm her doubts. Then there were the general doubts about whether this was really the right thing for her. She felt that she had made a completely crazy decision that she would soon deeply regret. And every day these feelings grew stronger.

Jill could barely eat, she could not concentrate on anything, she was a wreck. When there were only three days left, she thought she couldn't take it any more. She was surprised to find that somehow another 24 hours had passed and there were only 2 days left. Then, miraculously, another 24 hours had passed and it was already Friday, the day before her pick-up on Saturday. She went through the instructions again and again because she couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Sleep was out of the question. She spent her last free night in front of the TV, watching whatever senseless programme was on, without noticing much. Like a nervous tiger, she often got up and walked around in circles, only to return to the television when she felt tired. The clock was ticking far too slowly and the night seemed endless.

Jill was more than prepared, and finally the clock showed some mercy by approaching 6 a.m. Just as the clock confirmed that her agonising wait was finally over, her doorbell rang. The sound hit her like a bolt of lightning. Her heart raced; she could feel the heartbeats in her head. Her face flushed and she approached the door on shaky legs.

Like a robot, she opened the door more automatically than consciously. Two middle-aged men in overalls stood outside. They didn't seem to notice or care that she was naked. They were carrying a large wooden box on a trolley. The box was marked 'handle with care' and 'live animals'. There were small holes to allow breathing. Without saying a word, they entered her flat and placed the wooden box on the floor. One man pulled a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and handed them to Jill.

Her hands were shaking so badly that it was really difficult for Jill to cuff herself. The man said calmly, "Take your time, it is normal for our pickups to be nervous. Just take a deep breath and keep going.

Amazingly, this helped Jill to concentrate and tie herself up as expected. As soon as she was successful the other man placed a ball gag in her mouth and fastened it tightly. Once this was done, Jill entered the box as she was expected to do. The size was perfect, she was bent over on her knees and there was only a few inches of space on all sides. It was almost made to measure for her. Without warning, the black hood was pulled over her head and a strap was fastened around her neck to hold it in place. She noticed that the box was closed and placed back on the trolley.

"Oh shit! I live on the first floor. How am I going to get down to the ground floor?" It was a bumpy ride for her in the rough wooden box. At least the box was being transported upright, so with every step of the stairs her bum bumped against the wall of the box. Next, the box was loaded into the van, a few straps were attached, the van doors were closed and the men drove off to the farm. It was a two-hour drive, as boring as it was uncomfortable. Jill couldn't move because the box was so small. Her shins and knees ached against the rough wood, and every pothole made her curse. She could smell the wood, hear the traffic outside and feel helplessly trapped inside.

Fortunately, she noticed that she was positioned against the direction of travel, so that in the event of an emergency break, her bottom would absorb the inertia rather than her head. Good news, at least. And the long journey helped her to relax a little. But her mind was still wondering what life on the farm was really like. She would find out soon enough.

After what seemed like an eternity, the transporter arrived at the farm. The engine was stopped and the men quietly carried her box into a building. The box was opened, the hood and ball gag removed, but she kept the handcuffs. She was then pushed into a cell. No one bothered to speak to her. As far as the guards were concerned, she was already cattle. The men left with the box, leaving her trapped in the cell. Jill looked around. She was in a drab building with brick walls and a rough concrete floor. The room was small, there were four bare cells with iron bars. The other three cells were empty. Apart from the front door, there was a door on the other side that led to who knew where. There were no windows. She couldn't hear anything, and her legs and knees were still sore from the uncomfortable ride. With nothing to do, she sat down on the concrete floor and waited.

There was no clock and nothing to do. Jill now wondered about the entrance examination. Suddenly the door opened and a nurse entered. She quietly opened Jill's cell, took her handcuffed arm and led her through the door into a large doctor's office. Behind a desk sat the vet, a sign said Dr Herriot. A small man with grey hair and glasses. He looked friendly and personable, obviously enjoying his very special job.

"Ah, Jill it is. Welcome to the farm. Our new guest. I am Dr Harriot, your vet. Before I can release you for training, I need to check your physical health. Please note that as a vet I am not bound by medical confidentiality and will share my findings with the trainers. However, it is imperative that you answer all my questions honestly and fully. Do you understand?"

Jill remembered a paragraph in the contract. Honesty was much more important than obedience; they had ways of enforcing obedience on the farm. But for true submission, honesty and openness are essential.

'The examination starts well, standing naked and handcuffed on full display in the examination room.' Jill thought.

Through the embarrassment, Jill could also sense some excitement. Again she had very mixed feelings.

"Yes, I understand Dr Harriot," she said.

"We'll do the full screening: Height and weight measurement, photographic documentation of your current condition, blood sample, urine sample, STI screening, exercise ECG to check your heart, gynaecological check, general visual inspection. Documentation of any special conditions you may have, such as allergies, etc. Your previous sexual experience. You know, the usual due diligence stuff."

Jill was very reluctant to call all these extensive screenings just some boring due diligence. It sounded very intimate to her. She sighed, in hindsight it was clear, the farm was run by a professional organisation, they thought of all the details and wanted to protect themselves and probably their volunteers too.

The nurse was rather cold, she didn't enjoy or celebrate her work as much as Dr Harriot. Without much ado, she began to work through the items on Jill's checklist, putting her on scales and measuring her height. She really is a vet's assistant, Jill thought. She felt very much like an object of examination, not a client. There was no further explanation, Dr Harriot just went through the motions. He was very thorough, especially when she was strapped into the gynaecological chair. 'Who on earth uses leather straps on a gynaecological chair?' Jill wondered. Somehow this also seemed to be the appropriate time to question her about her sex life. Not only did Jill have to list all the sexual practices she had ever tried, she also had to give a detailed account of her feelings about each one. Dr Harriot was particularly interested in all her kinks and her exact level of submissiveness.

Although he was very polite and sociable, he had a firm undertone which indicated that all his questions would require elaborate and complete answers. He took copious notes on every subject. It seemed to go on forever and Jill couldn't get used to the situation. The look on the nurse's face showed that she had noticed Jill's embarrassment and was enjoying it. Jill thought the nurse must be joking when she ordered her to give a urine sample while she was still in the gynaecology chair. She quickly found out that the nurse was not joking. Jill wasn't in a feel-good doctor's surgery, quite the opposite. Dr Harriot was pleased:

"Wonderful, we have now completed all the tasks. I still need to get some lab results, but so far everything looks good, so you will be accepted into the herd. Congratulations and good luck on your journey! I will now use the Botox syringe to deactivate your vocal chords. It won't hurt much, you'll just feel a short, sharp sting."

And with that, Dr Harriot approached her mouth with a small syringe with an extra long needle. Now that the endless procedure was finally over, Jill was relieved. She didn't know what to make of the 'good luck' part of Dr Harriot's speech. The nurse took Jill back to her cell and left her alone to think: 'This examination was much worse than expected, my throat hurts terribly from the injection and the training hasn't even started yet!' She tried to speak and found that she really had lost her ability to utter words.

Again, Jill couldn't tell how much time had passed before the outer door was suddenly opened by a naked woman in riding boots. Ah, a farm hand has come to fetch me. The woman quickly opened the cage, placed a collar around Jill's neck and dragged her out. It was the first time Jill had been naked outside on the farm. She saw a cart pulled by two pony girls pass by. The pony girls examined her, the newcomer. That was not so bad, but the piercing stare of the male trainer was something else entirely. Jill was quickly led into the large stable block and didn't have time to look around. A door on the side led into a small room with lots of equipment. Another naked woman in riding boots was waiting there. They closed the door and finally the handcuffs that Jill had put on in her flat came off. It seemed like an eternity since she had put them on. Without explanation, Jill was dressed in a harness that was little more than adjustable black leather straps. It had many conveniently placed rings attached to it. Next her arms were placed in black armbinders that covered her hands and completely immobilised her arms. Everything was closed securely and tightly, forcing her shoulders back and her breasts forward. The leather collar was then removed.

"Now you get your real pony girl collar. It is a bit bulky and clunky because it is a high-tech product with many functions. Inside are some electronics that can communicate wirelessly with the central server. Your position is constantly transmitted to the central server, as is your heart rate and even your blood oxygen saturation. So your health is constantly being monitored. The trainers can administer harmless but painful electric shocks to the collar via a remote control. You will always feel the massive collar around your neck, a constant reminder of your Pony Girl status. "

Yes, they were right. Jill could feel the metal of the collar as it clicked into place around her neck, giving her an erotic tingling sensation. These guys really did leave no loopholes with their constant surveillance.

She thought that this final transformation into a pony girl had gone very quickly. Back on the lead, she was dragged to the front of the barn and parked in a waiting position against the barn wall. On full display for all to see. With her hands and arms in the armbinder it was impossible for her to remove the leash from the ring in the barn wall. Jill was now ready for training. And she still didn't know how she was going to like it. The feeling of the soft breeze on her bare skin, together with the glances of some of the farm hands who were passing by, was all very strange.

Jill realised she was hungry. She hadn't had breakfast as she'd asked. And now she was standing there, doing nothing. Far away, two naked farm hands were working, but they didn't see her. There were no other ponies or trainers to be seen. Then she realised something far worse than hunger. She had to pee! In the vet's surgery, she had to pee into a urological glass bottle, but she hadn't made much of a sample. She had stopped peeing as soon as the annoying nurse was satisfied. This was a mistake. Now Jill felt an urgent need to relieve herself. Fortunately, no one was watching. To the left was the large mansion. It seemed to be a busy place, she had seen several trainers and assistants coming and going. To the right there were just a few small outbuildings and Jill hadn't seen anyone there. So she turned left to keep an eye on the villa as she crouched down. It was more than awkward for her and very embarrassing, even if no one noticed her. She finished as quickly as she could. As she was about to stand up again, her heart skipped a few beats when she heard the familiar voice of Madam Serena from behind her:

"Well, well, well. What have we here? A new pony aspirant getting used to life on the farm?"

Jill blushed and turned around. Yes, there was Madam Serena, fully clothed. Black leather riding boots, a leather corset, a whip and a devilish smile on her face. She wouldn't have known what to say, but speaking was impossible for her anyway.

"Don't worry. Your training has not started yet. You haven't done anything wrong. If you need to pee, let nature take its course. As a rule of thumb, if it embarrasses you, it is probably allowed on the farm. And if not, you'll soon find out. We have some female ponies that like to pee deliberately when there are male ponies around to watch. It really drives the males crazy. It is one of the few pleasures allowed to our female ponies. If you like, now is a good time to drink some water. There is a water bowl on the floor of each pony paddock with an automatic refill. Simply kneel down and sip as much water as you need. Drinking enough is important to stay productive.

Jill had to think about 'self embarrassment is allowed' as she knelt down and bent her head to sip some water. Next, Madam Serena untied her leash and dragged her to a sandy round pony exercise area with a pole in the middle. She tied the end of the lead to the pole and gave her her first lesson:

"Let's start with Pony Training 101. First, standing. Always stand up straight. Chin up. Look at the horizon. Don't look at what's going on around you. Don't turn your head. Remain in the position your instructor has given you until you receive further instructions. If you are parked against a wall, face the wall."

Smack! Ouch, the riding crop bit into Jill's bottom.

"My new ponies get lots of strokes, even when they've done nothing wrong. So they get used to the whip. Chin up a bit. Mouth closed. Yes, stay like that."

Jill found it hard not to flinch. Her bottom cheek was still burning badly. Smack. And now the other cheek was hurting too.

"Next is the parade. Always keep your upper leg horizontal. This is for normal walking and for pulling the trolley at slow speeds. It should be a great show to watch. Again, keep your head up and look at the horizon. No turning your head to the side! Start walking in circles around the pole".

It was strenuous. Jill was glad she had trained for the farm, it helped a lot. But as well as strength and endurance, she now had to concentrate on correct posture and precise movement. Madam Serena was a very attentive coach.

"You know, we have a scoreboard here on the farm. Each trainer can gain or lose points based on the performance of their charges. I am currently in first place, and I intend to keep it that way. We often have races - one trainer against another. Each in a single pony cart. The losing trainer loses points on the leaderboard to the winning trainer. Believe me, you don't want to be the losing pony in such a race!"

mahadosa
mahadosa
35 Followers
12