All Comments on 'Four Week Vacation - The Intake'

by mahadosa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Prof_MasterProf_Master5 months ago

So much better as it progresses, mahadosa. We share the same fetish: we like domination with rules, discipline, structure. 'Training' is *hot.

Notably, there's erotic *conflict. Jill agonizes over, Did I make a mistake? Am I up to this? I'd like to see that conflict blossom outwardly. Say, with her Mistress-Trainer. Resistance, early failure and punishments, struggling between wanting out, and wanting Madam Serena's approval, torn between the two.

Pushing her hirny self to embrace the challenge.

Oh, and how the the ponyslave-bondage is written, that's hot too!

I hope it's a long, harsh, breathless four weeks for ponygirl-trainee Jill. I'll be reading eagerly.

Kudos, mahadosa.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is this the final chapter , or it Will be more?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A solid start

mahadosamahadosa5 months agoAuthor

Unfortunately this is already the end of my pony girl story. I didn't get good ideas to continue it, so I left it like this. I am working on all kinds of stories about voluntary submission, and they will have (in my opinion) some good and novel ideas, but none involve any more pony girls.

thomas_deanthomas_dean3 months ago

THE WILL TO SEE IT THROUGH

Jill has signed up for a four week course in training as a pony girl. Jil decies that she doesn't lie the taste of the whip, but decides to stand the course anyway. Mahad makes an important point on the human capacity to withstand a difficult situation and see it through to the end.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF3 months ago

ENDURANCE

Even if it is difficult even for Mahadosa according to Mahadosa's comment to see the reason why a person would want to be a pony girl, Mahadosa makes an interesting statement on the ability to endure a disagreeable situation voluntarily even if s/he could walk way without consequence. A great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermahadosa@mahadosa
35 Followers
Avid member of the Bondage Club (website). Writing short stories that revolve around voluntary submission in all kinds of ways.