Four Week Vacation - The Intake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mahadosa
mahadosa
35 Followers

Jill could imagine the consequences. Now she was doubly glad that she had trained extra at the gym. And so the training continued with the basics.

"Don't nod or shake your head. Ponies kick with their hooves. One for yes and two for no. If possible, make it loud so the trainer can hear the answer and doesn't have to look at your legs. A 'yes' is almost always expected and a 'no' would be punished. Of course, if 'no' is the honest answer, then by all means stay honest! Do you understand?"

Jill pawned once.

"Good. I think we are making some progress. A propos progress. You may already think of yourself as a Pony Girl, but that is not true. I'm still going to call you by your real name, Jill, because you're only a Pony Aspirant at this stage. After a week you will have your final test. If you pass - and you better pass - you will be given Basic Pony status and will be given your pony name. If you make it through the full four weeks, you'll be awarded Established Pony status. This is important if you want to come back here in the future. "

All the information was different from what she had expected. Her head began to buzz and her bottom ached from the frequent strokes of the riding crop. And so the morning went on until the lunch break.

"Enough for the morning training. Now it is time for the lunch break. This is a highlight of my personal day and probably not a highlight for you. Sorry."

Madam Serena took the lead again and led her back to the barn, circling around to the back of the large barn where the fields began. Here was a long row of stalls. Some were already filled with pony girls, others were just being fixed. Their legs were spread wide, their ankles secured in shackles at the base of the racks. At the end of the shackles was a ring to which a rope was attached and the end of the shackle was secured to the top of the rack at a height of 1.8 metres. This forced the pony girls to bend forward. Jill quickly found herself fixed to a nearby empty rack by Madam Serena.

"This is our daily administrative whipping and beating time. I like to experiment, especially with my new pony aspirants. Where are they most sensitive? Which instrument do they hate and fear the most? It is very instructive to get to know a new pony aspirant through punishment. "

And so the beating began. The buttocks, of course, but also the back, the thighs, the breasts. It was obvious that Madam Serena was enjoying it. Tears quickly welled up in Jill's eyes. It hurt like hell, all over her body.

"This is a great test to see if a pony prospect is really worth the effort of training. I like to weed out the weak very quickly before I embarrass myself in front of the other trainers. I have a reputation to uphold. And I need good pony material to defend my first place! After the first week, when you have graduated, I may be a little more generous. Then you will have earned that privilege and proven yourself worthy."

Jill was really angry, but not at Madam Serena. She could have known all this. It was all her fault. She had been too gullible and unsuspecting and now she had to pay the price. Her pride would not allow her to give up. Not after a few hours, not after a week. She had to go the full four weeks! Right now she felt that her decision had been a terrible mistake. How on earth was she going to make it to the graduation at the end of the first week? Crying and sobbing, Jill hoped that Madam Serena's eagerness would subside a little.

mahadosa
mahadosa
35 Followers
12