Four Women Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she gazed out of the jungle and beyond to the savanna to the north of the city of Zesbah, she thought that perhaps maybe she might actually find a destiny, here. And to deliver a message of regret, from a friend, to a scarlet-haired Elf.


[1] Pset- With the onset of a God's War Pset has lost some of his Power. Once the god of Murder and lies, Pset is now the Intermediate god of Lies. Chynara-The new goddess of murder. Audin (Cyad)- God of destruction.

[2] Crowded by the intrusion of both man and the Evil Orcs, the Dwarves as a nation left their ancestral home of Narshal, and now reside in the mountains much further south. They call this new home "Dwarves'hume, or Dwarves Home". Unbeknownst to Dravis and Neshendra, Narshal has been over run and is occupied by an army of Orcs. But that is another story...

[3] Goddess of Wild Nature known as Barote in most of the west and Manorford; the Goddess is the most prominent God of Azdenen and the four empires, where she is called Melendra.

[4] Torin the Black. Telarthian God of War.

[5] Dwarven God of Tolerance and Communication. The Dwarven Messenger or Ambassador of the Gods. Rarely worshipped by Dwarves; a minor God.