One Night Beast

Story Info
A male escort mates as a wolf for money...
1.5k words
8.8k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PKBolan
PKBolan
14 Followers

Harold looked at the syringe in his hotel room. The next client would be showing up shortly. He reminded himself why he took this job. It was not often men volunteered to be escorts, but this particular escort service demanded certain...things he was not sure he was comfortable with.

I have loans to pay, he thought. Plus, I don't really wanna go into construction work. I have this Masters degree and I'm doing to use it to-

Harold heard a knock on the door. He snapped his head in shock. The door knocked. He heavily and thought Calm the fuck down, man. It'll be better than what you think. It's what the client signed up for...

Harold adjusted his shirt collar and walked over to the door. He opened it to greet a dark pale black haired woman wearing a short black dress. She wore red-framed glasses, and her lipstick matched the color. Harold was taken by her, especially after taking sight of her ample breasts and curvy body. His client carried a bag. Was it full of clothes? Drugs?

I would fuck her even if I did not do this job.

The woman said "Is this the right room? I hope you're going to be the dominant one here, not me."

Harold stuttered. "Uh, y-y-yeah, this is the right one."

The woman walked in with confident stride. Harold looked at her with admonishment and terror. She is a sub? She does not look or sound like it. He looked at her curvaceous ass swinging, like he was being invited to go down on her after a leisurely walk.

Harold realized he still held the syringe in his hand. The woman took off her glasses and set them down on the night stand. She turned around. "Aren't you going to ask my name?"

Harold brushed back his brown hair. "Uhm, what is your name?"

"Trish. And you are?"

"Harold."

Trish smiled. "You are cuter in person, Harold. First time doing this?"

Harold nodded, still gripping the syringe. "Yeah."

"The sex for money, the sex in general, or the sex that your company wants you to do?"

"Well, all of the above."

Trish giggled as she set her bag down. "Well, this should be entertaining."

Harold struggled to remain composed as he held the syringe in his hand. "What is your pleasure, Trish?"

"Apart from what I paid you for? Well, I do enjoy being manhandled some, especially by men who lack a certain amount of experience. I also enjoy being told what to do."

Harold thought back to the safe word given in the transaction message he received, in case she really did not want it.

He growled "Take your clothes off."

Trish's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh?"

"Take your clothes off."

Trish put her hands on her hips. "Make me."

Struggling to tear away any inhibitions he had, Harold jabbed the needle into his arm. He pushed the fluid down into his bloodstream. His eyes widened in pain and surprise as he felt the fluid shift and twist his bone structure. His teeth grew sharp and dark black fur exploded from his skin. He tore off his shirt because he was feeling so damned hot, and he struggled to unbutton his pants, but ended up tearing them off as he grew more and more wolf-life. His vision turned red as she saw Trish in her black dress...

Harold growled in a way a wolf growls before leaping on its prey. He was still conscious of the moment, but his hunger and lust increased twofold.

Harold leaped on Trish. Trish screamed as Harold pinned her down. He roared as Trish screamed and struggled to escape but he tore her dress off to reveal her black bra barely covering her breasts and her black thong. He tore the bra off and licked her breasts with his long tongue. She breathed heavily and whimpered as he lapped her up like a piece of meat.

Harold looked down as his rock hard cock; it was much larger than it was in his human form. He glared at her panties. Trish struggled to cover herself and she said "P-p-please d-d-don't e-e-eat me..."

Harold ripped her panties off and forced her to spread her legs. He licked her pussy and Trish screamed as he stabbed his tongue down her pink folds. Harold lapped at her clitoris as her body quivered with both fear and ecstasy.

She's terrified, what the hell are you doing?...no, she wants this...YOU want this...

Harold grabbed Trish who was whimpering and crying and pushed her face down, ass up on the bed. He jabbed his wolf cock into her pussy and he thrust into her furiously without any regard to her crying "Oh god, oh fuck! Please stop!" while digging his claws into her shoulders so hard that blood flowed out.

Trish breathed heavily as she kept crying "No, no, no, NO!"

Harold growled heavily as he bit into her neck. Trish cried in pain, and then she moaned as Harold let go and let blood flow from her neck. He grabbed her hair as he jabbed himself deeper and harder into her, probably more than Trish could ever take...

Harold turned her around. Tears rolled down Trish's face as she was crying. "Please, Harold, stop! You're hurting me..."

She's crying, she's begging you to stop...but she did not use the safe word sent to you...

Trish orgasmed as Harold the Beast fucked her violently. He felt her juices flow down to his cock. This drove him to turn Trish around so he could see the front part of her bloody, naked body. He bit her nipples but not enough to rip them off. Trish screamed louder as he left bite marks on her breasts and as he shoved his monstrous cock into her wet pussy again. He saw her pussy hair was brown...why did he not notice this before?

She's fucking gorgeous, this is what they are paying you for...this is what she signed up for her. Rape her, man. Fucking rape her!

Harold roared so loud that the nightstand and bed seemed to shake. Trish let out a blood curdling scream as Harold bit into her stomach, but not enough to tear flesh off.

Trish's breasts heaved up and down. As she moaned, she orgasmed again. Harold felt her body shudder.

A small smile crept on her face.

See? She's enjoying it...

Harold picked her up and forced her against a wall. He shoved himself inside of her again and thrust into her quicker and harder. As he mated violently with her, Trish scratched the wall with her finger nails as Harold's spiky hair pierced her skin.

Trish screamed "Ohh, Harold! Harold! Stop! Oh god, stop!"

Harold continued thrusting. He was close to coming.

Fill her up, give her your mutant seed... he fantasized. Trish probably bought some emergency birth control with her and the serum was supposed to make Harold temporarily sterile...but the thought of impregnating this beautiful woman with his wolf seed turned him on even more...

Harold howled as Trish screamed in terror and agony as she orgasmed one more time...

Trish screamed. "Oh, Harold! Oh my god!"

Harold shot his white hot load between her legs. His cock pulsed and Trish's body shook. He growled in his wolf form as he emptied the very last of his monstrous cum into this human woman's body.

Trish sighed in agony and then...in pleasure. "Oh god...oh my fucking god..."

Harold growled softly as was still inside of her.

Trish cooed "You were so worth the money..."

Harold slipped himself out of her. Trish still gripped the wall., shaking and slowly sinking to her knees.

Harold breathed heavily. The serum still flowed inside of him. It would be a short time before he reverted back to human form. He was not sure what to do with this quivering young woman who he fantasy raped for money.

She paid for this...she...needs help.

Harold walked over and picked Trish up. Trish did not protest. Instead, she petted Harold. "Good doggy," she said. "I want to cuddle with you."

He put Trish on the bed and held her softly. Trish moaned with pleasure as Harold picked her wounds.

She chuckled. "You had it in you the whole time, wolf man. You are going to make so many girls happy. Of course, you'll be seeing me again..."

Harold buried his muzzle in her check. Trish giggled as he kissed her neck. She petted Harold some more until she and Harold both fell asleep.

Trish woke up, and saw a naked human Harold lying in bed. She got off the bed and dug out some extra money from her bag. She placed a $100 tip on the dresser.

After taking a quick shower, Trish put on her clothes that she grabbed from the bag she carried in. She looked back at Harold, and then she smiled.

After leaving the room, Harold woke up. He saw Trish was gone...but felt an immediate pang of loneliness inside of him.

He would have to get over it soon, for he had another client in a few more hours.

PKBolan
PKBolan
14 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read, interesting idea

Looking forward for more.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Background

It needs a little background telling how he became this way, what company he works for. As it is now, he shoots up to be a wolf.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beauty and the Beast Pt. 01 When beauty meets the beast.in NonHuman
The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
My Mate Pt. 01 She was human, he was a wolf.in NonHuman
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories