All Comments on 'Four Year Itch, Talk Version'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Nice try but I liked the original better

The original was decisive. This just wandered around going nowhere.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

The original story was unbelievably stupid.... And this is no different

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Just a friendly piece of advice.

No matter how you write your story, there will always be a vocal group that just KNOWS how it could have been written better. Your best bet is to utterly ignore their input. About the only valid comments you can use are whether your tale is readable in regards to grammar and spelling, or if they can point out gaping plot holes that need to be fixed.

Remember, your work is free. Your payment is compliments. Anything else should be taken with a grain of salt.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Good story..... and it is said at the end... it could have gone the other way.....

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Marriage on the Edge.

No Infidelity but Trust is Gone !

sem999sem999over 2 years ago

You just destroyed a perfect story for the cocks that like raac

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never pander to comments unless something really moves you. Them talking obviously didn't.

It was ok but was also felt like it was written with an air of 'see happy now?' Which put me off.

You know rather than 6 months of fucking and then bringing imaginary people into the marriage there is such a thing as counselling too.

The key issue with the previous one he never categorically said 'no' and she was a dumb bitch who took that to mean yes. At least here she had the stones to tell Jake to fuck off once her marriage was shaking.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Now tell me what else is good about this marriage? She thinks of other men when they fuck and he thinks of other women! Making "love" no longer takes place! He will never fully trust her again! So a horror ending is still better than an endless horror! Or do you want to have children with this woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

like most authors you have trouble at the very end. The story at that point seems rushed with both forgetting everything that has been bothering them and easily moving on.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Stop now. I would say while you're ahead but that's not the case. The hole you're digging in this story is just getting deeper. Now we have two people that just live together and when they fuck think about other people. I'll take him Ieaving and never talking to her again over this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

(Some commenters on the other two stories said Bill was immature for just walking out, instead of talking. Maybe. We'll see.)

This was plain silly, certainly not 'talking' in the way that commentators meant. This was just more babble from an insecure male with trust issues. Wife is still the air head to justify the male's issues.

Obviously, this is all fiction. Perhaps, then, the problem is that the author cannot imagine what a genuine, mature 'talk' would sound like.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I wonder who was the one that have lawyer-skills.

Bill was very good cross-examining his lawyer wife.

This was ehhh....

ok I hope this alternate story appeased those two precious commenters of yours @demander. They have far more value than us majority.

Which I think made USA the crap of what it is today. They cater more to the needs of the few and dumped a good number of sane laws to accommodate the whining of the very few percentage of deviant behavior group against the majority of the population of normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with WetheNorth. previous versions were better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It just ended weird.

.

And you never explained about how “William” was part of Jake’s wife’s mitigation plan 😎

.

Weak effort. Barely 3 ***

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I thought the conversation was enlightening. It is a good story and better than simply walking away. I would have thought, however, that a lawyer wife would have known better than ask a question to which she should have known the answer and the consequence. Or maybe wife did not know her husband, which would be the saddest outcome of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that this was a more realistic treatment about what goes on in the head of and man or woman. I mean we all have fantasies and we encounter people that trigger them in real time. What’s pretty unrealistic is the trope that anything greater than a one in a billion women would ever ask this question of her husband.

Many many more women would just do it and they usually hope they aren’t found out.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

This was fun. Thanks!

There is a major difference between getting turned on by someone and occasionally thinking about them when you are with your partner and getting turned on by someone who is actively trying to fuck you, talking to you about it and making out with you.

Good entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In this version there's no doubt that both Joan and Jake are married to people who deserve no better than an unfaithful spouse. Bill and Moira now know exactly who they married and chose to keep sharing their lives with someone not fully committed to them. Wonder how that will work out?

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I like this version much more. The characters are better. Jake is sociopath. His attitude of so what, he gets horny when out of town is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible ending. I do see how this would affect him and I can agree things would not be the same. But at the end where they agree to think of others whenever they have sex? Him to egg her on about the other guy having a big dick? That makes no sense at all. I don't understand why they don't divorce, nicely, and maybe become friends with benefits until one meets a permeant new love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just stop

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

This horse is dead so please stop beating it.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

I liked the fact that the end is ambiguous. Life is rarely simple, even if we crave it to be so… at least not simple when it comes to people and the craziness they can get into. They definitely need outside help or they won’t make it… that could make for an interesting story I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, better in my mind, a little more rational behavior from both of them. I suspect my problem with the stories is that the wife would ever think he would react positively to her proposal. They have been married for four years, she has to realize what her husbands ideas on fidelity are, yet she just blunders into a minefield thinking it would be okay.

The basic problem you face with all of these stories is the length. There is only so much character development, plot, problem and solution that you can condense into a relatively few words. Because of that, they are truncated and the characters are shallow. The problem develops too suddenly and is resolved rightly or wrongly without any real depth to it. This not a criticism, just a comment on reality.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

First version by far the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I don't know which one is worst. Good Job. 1*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Little too rushed but the best of the attempts to date - 3*

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Weaker than the first two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Original was still better and screw all the ppl who says he was a wimp for leaving. Sorry but some ppl have their own ways of dealing with stuff and it also takes courage to leave everything u know behind and try to move on. I believe he thinks that was his only way given to him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Meh, too much narrative. Probably should have been told from her POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why? Why stay married when your not happy with just the one your married too. Also all this, I want a weekend fling before I have kids, let me do it then we’ll start a family. Why would anyone want to have kids in this situation, if they do or e now it will be milder than if he had a kid, cheaters cheat and on divorcing the legal system would see him in a little be is it paying the mortgage on their house for her to live there with whoever’s next and trying to survive on little money. Crazy

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 2 years ago

This time more believable

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but your Itch series just doesn't have one of those timeless themes. I don't think anybody is asking for a four-peat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neither was great! She can't be trusted!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

I’m usually not much for multiple choice endings, but I’m enjoyable this series. Thanks much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this and wonder who the hell is putting the pressure on the author? Usually so decisive in the BTB form. Instead he goes for RAAC and screws up a damned good story. Only 2 stars on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Different but not better. All the alternative endings just dilute the story. No rating.

demanderdemanderover 2 years agoAuthor

I didn't write this because of comments. The original premise, that the wife would say such a thing, is close to ridiculous. I've seen it a couple of times, though. Each time I thought the best reaction would be to simply walk out without a word. So I wrote it that way. This last, with talk, makes some attempt to explain WHY the guy should walk without a word. If I have an ending to the story, it's not necessarily true that I'd want it that way. BTW, always good to hear from Harry. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now you made Jake's wife into a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have divorced her. And found someone he could trust and who loved him. By EVEN considering Jake's proposition, she failed. She should have reported Jake's actions to HR and let them deal with it. When trust goes, so goes the marriage.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

I can see this happening more the other endings. Talking through a problem is what adults do. And the ending was okay. Thanks for the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Yes

The wife was ridiculous. What a thing to ask your husband. Dump her.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

William ? Read your explanation of WHY! I agree. The first story was the best. My wife used to like to tease about the pizza boy, pool boy, neighbor, etc. right up to the time I left without a word for 2 weeks. Had a really good vacation! Been married for over 50 years now.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not too bad. A little thin and run threw quickly but not bad.

Theres been far worse here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't really care if he stayed or left in the previous stories - just hated that he ran away - it's hard to root for a coward. Staying and meeting the issue head on made Bill an adult - what a concept. 5* as opposed to the 2* for the previous stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good, but not on par with the initial chapter. That one was great.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

didnt read the first 2 but if he walked out in those he did the right thing. if a spouse wants to cheat after 4 years of marriage lol good luck with that. having kids with her and such he is so screwed. good luck with the empty nest syndrome, that is it goes that far. its funny when ppl screw them selves so ty for the laugh

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

they are young cut bait and move on

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Joan was a normal insecure woman getting ready to commit to a family and was tempted by a player. Bill was a total dweeb, insecure, immature, beta male. Joan would have been better off without this winey child. If your that insecure as Bill seems to be, you should not be married, but rather living in mommy’s basement jacking off to porn videos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They sound like they are teenagers, and bored with their marriage. At this point they appear to be married due to inertia, not any sense of commitment or dedication to each other. They are now simply using each other until something better, someone better, comes into their lives. While the legal marriage endures, the spiritual intellectual and emotional bond is gone. The only drama left is who will leave first, and under what circumstances. An interesting variation on the original. Thanks for the effort.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Didn't like

Didn't like the ending.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

They need to grow up before even contemplating having kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I commented on the first 2, so feel obligated to do on this one. Version 1 got a 5, version 2 got a 4. This one only merits a 3. There's a real divide on the comments, with some castigating Bill as insecure, others castigating Joan as having shown her unreliable colors. I think Bill's reaction in Version 1 was more realistic. Version 3 could have been a 5 had they talked and then he decided to leave her. Clearly this is not someone he could rely on for the long haul, and having children is no game. Enderlocke77 is right in saying they're both still young, and they should split and look for more suitable partners. Especially Bill.

HTW2HTW2over 2 years ago
First is still the best

His scenarios about the weekend were very clear and spot on. Also, I liked how he ratted their plans to the other spouse. However, the easy joking about fantasizing about someone else after what they went through totally ruined it for me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Story Mechanics MUCH Better

The main three characters present themselves to We-The Readers in this version (1.8)! It takes a bit longer, but WTR do not have to extrapolate their feelings and intentions. Hubby, especially, gets Sweetie to deal with his options and she comes to recognize that her request painted him into a corner … or maybe a blind alley! Realistically, Sweetie came around faster than I would think plausible, but that is a minor quibble in a short-story. It is fairly clear that the LW audience includes a lot of blood-thirsty BTBs, so neither 02 nor 03 were likely to garner red Hs! However, I found 1 and 3 to present the couple’s characters realistically (though differently) within each version.

4.5 from me, which rounds to 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She doesnt "still love him".

She loves him even more than before. Truth is he HAD to kill some if his live for her. His live is no longer blind, and he doesn't indulge her bullshit. That's what this story was, her trying to shit test him. He showed her the door. He passed. He was in a no win situation. Anger would not work, nor permission. His only option was to demonstrate that he has other options. She is replaceable. So he fucks her with less love. She feels he is more stoic. That is what a man is. Women don't want a girlfriend they can fuck.

It's a hard lesson men are rarely taught. You wanna keep a woman in love with you? Show her she is replaceable. Very very few women are mature enough to value blind love and trust.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Sorry, the way it went down didn't do it for me. She won.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

still just 3 stars. no comments other than the teasing about other people was way out in left field. Teasing about anything even remotely like her first proposa, would not have been acceptable to him for many years - if ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If they can't come to the conclusion without intervention keep looking. No use making a life with another persons ejaculate container.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know no dead beat lawyer can lay pipe like a plumber can ! Lawyer would try to litigate her to climax while a plumber knows if he reams and snakes her out she’ll leak and spray which is how you relieve her pressure so she don’t leak with anyone else !!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She still cheated...

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Didn't like this one as much. For me, Bill's character didn't stay true to the original or even the beginning of this version. Her true colors came out, but there had been no indication early on that Bill had hidden desires that were in opposition to his belief in marital fidelity. I can buy that if the original discussion was about it being OK to have fantasies, as long as they were never acted upon. BUT, that is not was she originally proposed; therefore it is a hard sell to me that he would be alright with her lusting after other men, (actual men, not made up fantasy) and pretending to be fucking them while with Bill. Further, I would expect his acceptance of her mental cheating would give, in her mind, a green light excuse to expand her cheating. After what she had been bold enough to originally request, coupled with her up front desire to be allowed to lust for other cocks, I can't imagine he could have any trust in her at all, dooming the marriage.

Remember - he left her for ASKING to screw that guy. Now we are to believe that just because she fucks his brains outs that he's now OK with her wandering eye? .... Oh! Now I understand - she fucked his brains out.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Trying to rewrite for the anonymous cowards doesn’t work. The talk was good. The aftermath… not so good. They were preparing to start a family, a very big deal for Bill. Lashing out about the checkout girl fits, although I wonder how long Bill would wait to divorce Joan. Agreeing to fantasize about others, doesn’t really fit anything about Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's a self-entitled, narcissistic lawyer who sees herself as superior to her plumber husband. Eventually, she will succumb to an adulteress affair because she will feel justifiably entitled... it will happen... it's just a matter of when.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the multiple ending. I think stories that are varied by the original writer are so much more consistent and developed better. One point: a broaded, more compresensive "potential cheater" character development would make the stories better. When reading "Cheating Wives" stories I often wonder why (not the sluts that would do deep knee bends on a fire hydrant) seemingly happily married women cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first reconciliation didn't bear comment, but this one works. Talking it out, sharing feelings, admitting you're human beings with feelings and agreeing to be each other's outlet for such is a good marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They should get divorced so Bill can marry a woman with the same values as him, while Joan can marry a scumbag like her. This way they both get what they want and Joan gets the open marriage she wanted, I'm no gambler but odds are Bill will have the happier marriage.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

"Hey, I have an idea," she says.

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Let's only have sex with each other, but we'll think about other people we'd rather be fucking when we do it."

(Blank look)

"Here's a better idea," he responds. "Why don't we just get divorced and then we can occassionally think about each other while we're fucking other people..."

"Forget I said anything... please...?"

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

This one, I am surprised they never got couseling. Probably the only way they could really survive together. If they went the divorce route, probably would have ended up there anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will say it again nobody with brain matter would risk the rest of his life with that woman. There are women out there who only spread em for their mates and don't ask to have strange dick.

He has to worry about the next attractive guy she spends time with through work.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Toss that scuzz bucket out the front door..

Married women SHOULD NOT BE OUT IN THE WORKPLACE. First of all that is where 80% of affairs get started.

Where are the"SMART feminist"?

I would love to fill you in, help you to know that not only do CITIZENS have no RIGHTS , but the BLACK NOBILITY ( not skin color, no the banking elite) families of the SATANIC kazarian shit hole family tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3. Good start. Ok middle. Morphs into RAAC. I wouldn't give 2¢ for either one as a human being.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Wasn't

Impressed with this version. Next time she'll get her sex with the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feels like to her the husband is the problem and she did no wrong? She is giving him time together over it but not much longer and then SHE will take action. Sucks.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Sorry! I can't be patient any longer with the juvenile antics of how this story has been written! To me, this constant repetition of each preceding chapter before adding just another 10% is lot only puerile, but is insulting to all the readers, I cannot tolerate it any more, I give in!.I am agitated, irritated, and out of patience. I have NO idea HOW this writer opted to end things at the end of the day, and have ZERO interest in finding that out. -I no longer have the slightest desire to know. It's all irrelevant now, I have moved on!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Interesting and well developed alternative ending to a marital dilemma. I liked it because it is beyond anything I could do in similar circumstances. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More realistic with the confrontation. The drip thr mic exit stage left approaches are not realistic.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

And you still move it on a bit, not so sure about this ending, to me it’s going off reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah more realistic but somehow not satisfying. Seems unlikely it would take more than six months to have the conversation they did at the end. And why is she still fantasizing. Some of that firing of neurons when having sex is not unrealistic but her getting turned on by Jake talking about a duck buddy scenario if both their marriages fail is repulsive. Fantasy outside the bedroom is premeditated and even a small wedge can grow into a huge problem. Fantasizing (briefly) about some other person or celebrity while approaching orgasm is not the end of the world. I mean I sometimes imagine my wife doing some crazy things while building up to ejaculation with her, but I sure as heck wouldn't remotely even conceive of them when not caught up in the big "O" buildup and climax. Hell no!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They should both be able to do better in new relationships. Hanging onto what she has left them with is a mistake. One they might not recognize for many years, unfortunately.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

There is a couple in dire need of marriage counseling.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And it continues

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What’s in it for the man to stay?!? Young, no assets or children to lose… His wife has admitted to lusting after other men. If she has this little discipline and self control when life is easy, how bad would she be after children and aging? There’s so much negative about her, and I just don’t see any upside for him in keeping her. The math is simple on this story: ditch her, and his enabler mother, and go find better women!

ZK

RocketMan12RocketMan1210 months ago

I liked all the versions. Good job good story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

I scored it a 4 but never left a comment!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The first had a message and a lesson that was learned, the second sucked as she learned nothing basically is hot for guys with game and thinks about fkn them-he lost her and is keeping her total idiot. The third this one at the end they are dipping into a deadly diseases, couples who try swinging, swapping, sharing, or open relationships end in a hateful bitter divorce 90% of the time. - and NO it is nothing new Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for the blatant sin and debauchery of the citizens, not acting like feral animals in heat is what separates us from them, it is not enlightened nor modern .

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

I'll give them another year. So Liaise faire' attitude about fidelity that it's very possible they end up either in an open marriage or swingers. None of the versions except the first is consistent with his reaction to her request...

phill1cphill1c4 months ago

I've never had an attraction like the one this wife has. I mean, if I'm in danger of losing my lifestyle, the attraction fades. Lust/love is a decision as much as an emotion. Sex is like 8 levels lower than love and 8 levels less important.

And, really, how can making love to someone else help with making love to your spouse? It's hard enough (get it?) to keep desire high without other competition. Then again, the Blue Pill kinda helps with that so I guess it could happen.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was a disappointing end for the Talk version. Ok he semi-burned Jake, who now is under a tight leash and she has taken a lover herself while Jake is out on the road. But the result of their talking is some no win Kobiyashi Maru (Star Trek reference)? Umm why exactly? People sometimes fantasize about others when they have sex. Sure she went way too far. But afterwards? If the thought police arrested anyone with lust in their mind for another person besides their spouse while having sex with that spouse, then most people who go to prison. Not talking about people close in real life, like friends, coworkers, etc. That is dangerous. But celebrities, pornstars, athletes, models, etc? Please. And somehow that is the big hangup for Bill? What about her wanting a hall pass to crap om their vows. How about lack of trust? It is clear that she would not cheat on him, hence her stupid (yet less morally reprehensible, though dumb nonetheless) request to be allowed to screw Jake. She saw the pain on Bill's face. When she talked to Jake, she blew him off and wants to save her marriage. A lot of people have way worse problems in their marriage. With work, arguing, communication, anfmd/or counseling, this is solvable. Instead they are in some marriage detente, each openly fantasizing about others as part of some role play? This is all they got to after six months? Again disappointing.

Just_WordsJust_Words2 months ago

It's always difficult to understand a wife like this. It doesn't seem like either of them truly understand the practice of monogamy.

Psychman24Psychman242 months ago

This version is much better. So often the husbands in these stories act like scared little boys and run for the hills, hiding out like fugitives. In this story the husband has the balls and the maturity to stay and talk about it with the wife. Really let her know exactly why it hurt so much and why its hard to get past it. This situation is clearly one that a good marriage can survive and if ever there was a need for marriage counseling this is it. Its never a bad thing to talk with the cheating spouse, because there are a lot of different things that go on with infidelity, its not one size fits all. If the talking doesn't help then the divorce option is still sitting there on the table. And for the readers who are in need of the revenge porn remember that "revenge is a dish best served cold"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm sorry. But comments like the one from Psychman are just stupid.

He actually says one size does not fit all in his comments.

But he also basically says that the reaction of justbsimoly walking away is never acceptable in any situation? Only "scared little boys" do that.

Yeah well fuck you.

Sometimes a marriage and love just die. It ends. And nothing ever will save it.

One spouse does something SO evil and horrific that rhe other spouse is faced in an immediate reaction to literally fight or flight because the shock is so traumatic.

Yet dumbass psychman thinks everyone should just sit down and talk it out.

Ummm...what if...just hear me out here...what IF by trying to talk it out cheated on husband ends up bashing in loverboy's head so bad his brains splash the wallpaper? And in his rage he throttles his wife as well?

How'd that work for you?

And you can't say "oh that'll never happen."

Hey dumbass. It happens every day in America. Violence and death happen actually multiple times a day in America and much of it is due to situations over cheating spouses.

Dude comes home and finds another man in his house? Pulls a gun and shoots them both. Shit it's probably happened 1p times alone in our big metropolis cities across rhe country.

So...back to that comment. Thar only scared little boys run away.

Nope asshat. Sometimes it's men. Dangerous men filled with rage who walk away. The love they had...the love they gave is betrayed so badly that they have no need to speak to the unfaithful bitch ever again. And IF they stay? They'll murder two people.

So in many cases...walking away doesn't make someone a scared little boy. It means a shred of humanity inside of them convinced them to walk away in the moment of insanity instead of following their instincts and butchering the two cunts who shredded his soul when he found out he was betrayed.

So just fuck off with your bullshit stupidity.

I know this myself. Because instead of going OJ on two cunts myself once upon a time? I just walked away in a barely containable rage.

SelfTherapySelfTherapyabout 1 month ago

Best of the three, I think. And thank you for ending it three different ways, all of which IMO could actually happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous