All Comments on 'Foursome Coach'

by shinheat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sexysmilesexysmileabout 16 years ago
Pudenda? Never heard that one...

I liked the concept of the story, but the writing came across as slightly awkward and a bit hard to follow. Again, though, it is a hot idea and I will be looking for more of your work!

DefluerDefluerabout 15 years ago
I agree

I agree with the last comment. Great concept and some good stuff in there just keep writing and it'll come to you more and more. Maybe using different words for vagina too. I finished reading it though which should give points all on it's own but I only vote on things I finish reading so I guess it does. Good Luck and Good Writing.

Clover10Clover10over 14 years ago
Terrific!

Don't let the "pudenda" haters get you down, I thought it was used well in context. And a GREAT story. Novel concept, well-executed. Left me wanting much more!

VioletSunsetVioletSunsetalmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful story, and an amazing framework for a series.

I want to follow the continued exploits of the coach, from her POV. What is her background? What is her name? How did she start doing this? How does she find her couples?

Take us into her home for each new foursome — or a returning couples who are hooked on the experience and love being paired with new couples.

So much potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous