Foursomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan led Jon to the unused master bedroom and bent over the bed. "I want to feel you inside me now," she said. Jon moved behind her and slipped easily inside her. He began to move into her repeatedly while holding her hips. "Faster," she shouted and he responded. "Yes," she shouted again and then "Shit." Jon slowed at this last utterance.

"Don't stop. Don't you dare stop," shouted Jan again. Jon increased his pace, pushed himself as tightly into her as he could and reached around to hold her breasts. He pumped. He grabbed her shoulders and then her hair. She came explosively and Jon joined her a few seconds later.

Jon crawled up on the bed in front of Jan. She opened her eyes and focused on his now flaccid penis. She crawled up next to him, head to toe and held his cock gently in one hand. "Wow," she said, "This caused all that."

Jon didn't respond. He was busy running his hand up her thigh and his fingers over her labia and clitoris. "That feels really good," said Jan. Jon moved closer and began to kiss her clitoris and run two fingers into her vagina. "That feels even better," she said.

Jan began to kiss and suck on his penis. His response was a soft groan but his cock remained soft. They dozed off with their heads on each other's thighs and their mouths and genitals in contact.

That's how Jim and Joy found them when they came into the bedroom looking for them. Joy walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled into bed behind Jon. She spooned him and reached over to fondle his testicles. Jim climbed in behind Jan and spooned behind her reaching over to fondle her breasts. Jon rolled on his back and Joy entertained his cock and balls until he was hard enough for her to climb on top. Jim pushed his erection against Jan's ass and she responded by pushing back until he was able to enter her from behind. The four of them had slow sensual sex all together in the same bed.

Twenty minutes later, the foursome was sitting randomly on the bed. Joy said, "I need to take a break."

"I'm in. A break sounds perfect," chimed in Jan.

"I agree," said Jon. "I vote we go down to the lounge and have a drink and some nibbles."

"Good idea," agreed Joy, "I'm going to dressed first, after taking a shower."

"Getting dressed would be the proper way to go out," Jim commented snidely.

Joy walked into the bathroom. "Look at this enormous shower. I think two of us could fit in there easily," she exclaimed.

"You're on," said Jon and Jan simultaneously.

Soon the three of them were in the shower. Joy and Jan were occupied making sure Jon was scrupulously clean when Jim came into the bathroom. He took one look at the crowd in the shower and turned to leave. "Don't you go anywhere," called Jan. "You're next. Just wait your turn."

When the women felt Jon was presentable, he exited the shower and Jim replaced him. The women gave him the same treatment they'd given Jon. When he was finished, he and Jon left the bathroom to get dressed while the girls finished off each other. When they exited the bathroom, the boys were dressed. However, Jim's shirt was missing two buttons. "That's my fault," said Joy. "There's a repair sewing kit on the bathroom counter. Let me find the buttons and I'll sew them back on."

Joy went into the other bedroom and got down on her hands and knees looking for the buttons. She had found one and was looking for the other when Jim came in to help her. Seeing her with her firm ass up in the air gave him an instant erection. He unzipped his pants, pulled them down and got behind her, rubbing his cock between her cheeks.

"Not now. We just took showers and we're going out. Zip it up and wait until later." "Men," she mumbled to herself.

Jim stood up and, while pulling his pants back up, stepped on the missing button. Joy quickly stitched the buttons back in place and then got dressed herself. She was last to dress. The others watched her slip the one-piece dress over her head and button a few buttons and they were ready.

The lounge was half-empty and they found a table near the windows overlooking a pond. They had two drinks apiece and shared a large order of nachos supreme. The conversation was casual and non-sexual but there was considerable touching under the table. They finished in about an hour and it was clear all were rested and ready to return to the suite.

Jim was last to enter the room behind Joy. As she entered, he came up behind her, put his arms around her and began to fondle her breasts. Jan saw what was going on. "Let me help," she said as she began to unbutton Joy's dress. Jon came up behind Jan and began to fondle her breasts as well. "Come with me," she said and began to lead all of them into the master bedroom. She made the men go first and the women left their dresses on the floor as they entered behind the men. The women climbed up on the bed together. "Now you guys get undressed. Not too fast. Slowly. I want to see some restraint."

While the men struggled to find some control the women began to kiss and fondle each other. By the time the men were naked, the women were laying side-by-side enveloped in each other. The guys had few choices so they opted for the most obvious. Jon began to kiss and tongue Joy's labia and clitoris and Jim began the same process on Jan. Soon the women began to take notice of the men's efforts. "Jon, come up here so I can suck your cock but don't stop what you're doing with Joy. Jim, you can move around so Joy can do the same for you."

The rough square they formed allowed everyone to orally please everyone else. Jim was the first to lose it, cumming in Joy's mouth to her delight. Jan worked extra hard on Jon until he joined Jim. Then the girls switched places and began to work on second helpings. It didn't last long. Jon's efforts with Jan brought her to orgasm and she was unable to maintain her concentration on Jim. That left Joy as odd gal out. Jon and Jan began to help Jim. With Jim nibbling on her clitoris and Jan and Jon nibbling on her nipples she soon joined the others. She bucked so hard she almost broke Jim's nose. "That was incredible," she exclaimed.

The focus for the next hour was on pleasing the women. Jan was in a trance as she held, kissed and sucked two cocks alternatively while Joy kept Jan's girl parts ready for action with her tongue and fingers. When it was Joy's turn she almost went berserk and pushed Jon over on his back and climbed up on top. He was deep inside her in an instant and she was pressed tightly against his chest and kissing him urgently.

Jim and Jan couldn't help noticing Joy's ass as it stuck up while she rode Jon. They looked at each other and, with a shrug, Jan wet her fingers in her mouth and began to fiddle with Joy's rectum. She soon had a finger buried in Joy's ass. "What the ...Ummm," was all Joy had to say. Jan looked over at Jim and saw him slowly stroking a moderately large erection. She motioned him to come closer. She removed her finger from Joy's ass. "Oh," exclaimed Joy.

Jan took her hand and gathered a quantity of liquid from her own pussy and used it to lubricate Jim's erection. She then spread Joy's cheeks and placed Jim's cock at the entrance to Joy's ass and motioned him to push. Jim pushed slowly. "Awww," mumbled Joy. Jim pushed until the head of his cock slipped beyond the ring of Joy's sphincter. "Oh. Oh," mumbled Joy more loudly. Jim pushed until he was fully buried inside Joy's ass. "Shit! ... Yessss!" said Joy loudly.

Jon felt Jim's cock slide past his inside Joy. Together, they set up a rhythm that Joy could follow. Joy began to have small orgasms as the men pushed and pulled inside both her cavities. After a few minutes her orgasms became a single, continuous almost unbearable spasm. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back in her head as she wailed in ecstasy. It didn't last long. The tightness of Joy's rectum and the friction of Jon's cock in her pussy were too much for Jim. He came without warning. The warmth spread throughout Joy's body. Jon felt it and contributed his own flood. Joy's delirium ended as she fell on her side passed out.

Joy opened her eyes before anyone could become worried. It was several minutes before she could speak. "That was the wildest ride I've ever had. I swear I was headed for the next world. Jim saved me when he came." She turned to Jan. "You have to try it," she said.

"I plan to," responded Jan, "but first we have to let the guys rest so they can give me their best."

An hour later, Jan was on top of Jim on the bed and Jon was positioned behind her. With Joy's help he easily entered her ass and began to pump along with Jim. Jan's experience was almost as mind blowing as Joy's and both women swore they wanted to repeat the performance but not right away.

The rest of the night was a series of mix and match couplings. The men needed significant recovery time and managed to get some sleep while the women explored each other and discovered new possibilities. The foursome slept in the same bed. They woke as each of the women got up to pee and screwed themselves back to sleep when they returned.

The morning sunlight through the window found the foursome in a tangle of legs and arms. Showers were mandatory in twos and threes. Jon took a second shower after a quick one with Jan up against the shower wall.

They had breakfast in the hotel dining room. The Sunday brunch buffet was outstanding and they were extremely hungry. They packed their meager belongings and checked out. The drive home was quiet. Jan shared the front seat with Jon driving while Jim and Joy sat in the back and held hands, and other things.

Friday night three weeks later they were gathered in Jim and Jan's house for the usual dinner party. After dinner, Joy was sitting on the sofa with Jim and Jon and Jan were cuddled in one of the armchairs.

"You know," said Jim, "I'd like to get to know Joy better."

"I don't know what you're getting at," said Jan. "I don't see how you could know her any better."

"Joy is an incredible sexual partner," Jim conceded, "but I like to know her in other ways besides sexually. I think she's extraordinary in many other ways and I'd like to spend time with her to talk, debate and even argue if that makes any sense."

"I think I get it," said Jon. "So do I," seconded Jan. "What do you propose?"

"I think you two should go home to Jon's and Joy and I stay here tonight."

"When do we get back together?"

"How about Sunday late afternoon for dinner? That gives us plenty of time, including an entire Saturday, together. We'll have to fill the time with something other than sex and that would be educational."

They all agreed and Jon drove Jan home.

At home, Jon told Jan to make herself comfortable. After all they had the entire weekend and no need to rush anything. Jan went into the bedroom and Jon went to get a beer from the fridge in the kitchen. He leaned against the counter, slugging his beer and waiting for Jan. When she didn't appear he went looking for her. When he got to the bedroom, Jan was sitting in the middle of the turned down bed, naked. "What took you so long?" she asked.

"I thought you were coming back to the kitchen. You look fantastic, but what's the hurry? We don't have to be anywhere until Sunday afternoon. That leaves us plenty of time."

"Oh, I don't want to rush but I do want to get started," answered Jan.

Jon put his beer on the night table and slowly undressed. Jan watched his every move. When the last of his clothing hit the floor, she patted the bed next to her and he climbed up on the bed and sat where she indicated. Jan used her right hand to push him down on the bed on his back and leaned over him. She began to kiss him. First on the lips and then on his neck and ears. When she returned to his lips her kisses were soft and gentle. This was nothing like anything they had done previously. With no time limit and nobody watching, Jan clearly intended not to hurry. When she lifted her head, Jon smiled at her and blew her a kiss. Jan laughed and returned to kissing him again. She opened her mouth slightly and began to run her tongue over his lips as she kissed him. He opened his mouth and her tongue entered gently. She began to caress the inside of his mouth with her tongue. This was nothing like the forceful, almost desperate, kissing of the past. This was a languid, sensual, "I'm loving every second of it" kind of kiss. The kind of kiss exchanged between first time lovers.

Her right hand began to touch and rub his nipples as she counted his teeth with her tongue. She rose up slightly, took her right breast in her hand and began to rub his nipples with hers. When he moved to help, she said, "No. Let me do it," and he lay back, relaxed and passive.

Passive felt wonderful. Nothing he had experienced before included total submission on his part.

Jan moved and began to rub her right nipple on his lips. He opened his mouth and she pushed the nipple inside. "Suck on it," she whispered, and he did. She repeated the action with her left breast. She kneeled along side him and moved both breasts around on his chest and abdomen. It felt as if she was writing him a note with her breasts as pen and his body as paper.

As she moved lower on his body, her hips came even with his head. She straddled his face and lowered herself so she was barely touching his lips with her lips. "Kiss me," she said. "Gently. Softly. No hurry. Make it last forever."

He moved slowly, moving his lips and tongue against her labia. Whenever he lifted his head to get closer she moved her body up. "Not yet," she whispered. "Barely touch me. Make me want more."

Her hands found his erection. Her touch was almost non-existent. He could feel her hand moving up and down on his shaft only if he focused on it. He focused instead on the beauty of her puffy labia, the pink of the inner lips and her clitoris peeking out of its hood, which he could see but not touch. He sensed, not felt, the presence of her mouth around the head of his penis. He felt her hot breath surround him as she breathed out. He stole the idea and blew gently on her labia and clitoris. He felt her stiffen slightly so he blew on her again, slightly harder.

"Nice," she whispered.

Her mouth closed around his erection and she began to use her tongue on the opening at the tip of his glans. The stimulation caused his erection to stiffen further. Jan began a slow rhythmic sucking of his shaft while moving her mouth up and down its length. She had one hand on his cock and the other held his testicles. At the extremes she barely held the glans in her mouth and then pushed down until his erection disappeared completely in her mouth and he could feel himself slip partway down her throat.

She didn't hurry. Every stroke of her mouth or squeeze of her hand increased the sensation for Jon. All the time she kept herself just out of reach. Jon could barely touch her labia with his stretched tongue. However, he could see her getting wetter as she worked on him. He could see liquid running down her thighs from her vagina and knew that as she tortured him she was also working herself into a similar state.

She knew when he was approaching a climax and backed off to let him settle down. Over and over, she brought him to the edge and denied him the free fall he wanted. Time paused. Jan didn't. Eventually, she knew he needed release desperately and she gave it to him. With a squeeze of his balls, she lowered her mouth and sucked forcefully while using her hand to stroke him. He burst into her mouth. The first blast reached the back of her throat and she swallowed quickly as the next spurt arrived. A half dozen smaller surges followed before he was spent.

Jan spent the next few minutes licking him clean. When she was finished, she kissed his limp penis and sat up. She lowered herself on his mouth. "Your turn," she said.

Jon did not need an invitation. He grabbed her hips and began to push his tongue as deep into her as he could. He rolled her over and ended up behind her with her on her knees. She lowered her body and raised her hips. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and got on his knees along side the bed. Now he had an excellent view of her womanhood and her ass. He knew he was going to have fun; slow, deliberate fun.

He began by slowly drawing his tongue from her clit to her rectum. He repeated the action several times. Each time he kept the pressure of his touch at a minimum. Jan wiggled her backside each time and pushed back attempting to get firmer contact. Jon moved with her, keeping the contact barely noticeable.

"You bastard. Stop teasing me," she yelled.

"Fair is fair," was his response.

He shifted and, using his left hand, slid his thumb into her and used his fingers to rub her clitoris. He stroked slowly. As Jan moved with his strokes, he wet the fingers of his right hand and pressed his thumb against, and then into, her ass. She squealed a little and then moved more vigorously back against his efforts. He accommodated her but kept his movements slow. When Jan pushed back and tried to increase the pace, he stopped moving and let his hands move with her. If she stopped moving, he moved in and out of her to replace her movements but always slowly.

"Damn you," she yelled again. "I want to cum."

"You will, but not until I'm ready," he whispered to her.

When it was obvious Jan had relaxed and was acquiescent, he slowly increased the pace. He could feel the approach of her orgasm when her vaginal muscles began squeeze his thumb. Each time he backed off and, when she didn't complain and relaxed somewhat, he increased the pace again.

After three or four cycles, he moved up behind her, removed his left thumb and slid his erection into her. The position was a little awkward but he managed to keep his fingers on her clitoris and his right thumb in her ass as he pumped his cock into her. This time, when he sensed her climax was imminent, he increased the pace and her entire body shuttered as she came over his cock and hand.

She collapsed on the bed and he fell out of her as she fell forward. He crawled up on the bed beside her and began to rub her back gently. She looked over at him and mouthed, "Thank you." She rolled over on her back and said, "Rub my tits instead." Again, Jon did not need an invitation. He ran his right hand over both breasts, pinched each nipple and settled with his hand on her right breast.

Eventually, they crawled up to the center of the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

They made love again during the night.

In the morning, Jon got up and left Jan asleep on the bed. He pulled on a robe and when down to the kitchen to begin breakfast. He put on the coffee and got out eggs, bacon and bread for toast. A naked Jan arrived just as the coffee was ready. "You look terrific. Are you planning to spend the weekend undressed?" he asked.

"I don't have any clothing except what I was wearing when I got here. I figured you wouldn't mind."

"I don't but it might be unsettling if we go out."

"I'll wash what I've got and maybe I can find something of Joy's to wear if I have to. Meanwhile, I'm starved."

Jon found eating breakfast with a naked woman stimulating. After breakfast, they celebrated in the kitchen and went back to the bedroom arm in arm.

Things were similar back at Jan's house. Jim and Joy had sex several times overnight although Jim was not nearly as restrained as Jon. By morning they were both tired. They managed to shower together without having sex and Joy assumed responsibility for breakfast. Joy wore a t-shirt of Jim's and Jim managed a pair of boxers.

During breakfast, Joy scratched an itch on her pubic area. "I've got some stubble growing on my pussy. I think I need to shave before it gets out of hand," she said.

"Let me do it for you," piped up Jim.