Foursomes

Story Info
Better Living Through Sharing.
8.7k words
4.36
13.9k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan and James have been friends since middle school. They first met when they were twelve years old in seventh grade. The county school system where they were registered consolidated two elementary schools into a single middle school after grade six. They were from different elementary schools and they were both somewhat uneasy about attending a new school. They met when they were assigned to the same seventh grade homeroom and the rest is history.

They had similar interests and, while the other students were addicted to video games, they took long walks together, rode their bicycles to distant points of interest and spent many an afternoon just tossing a ball back and forth.

In high school, they both became interested in sports and played for the baseball team for three years after both their mothers ruled out anything more dangerous. In senior year Jonathan was all state second baseman and James was second team at right field. Their team won the state championship that year.

Of course, the high school athletes attracted most of the high school girls. By the time the state championship was decided in their senior year, most of the players on the team had permanent girlfriends. Most, except Jon and Jim. They found the girls infatuation with the athletes to be shallow and superficial. They had deeper interests and both graduated with their virginity intact.

They managed baseball scholarships to State University. At State they met intelligent women. They dated frequently and by the end of the first semester neither was a virgin. They shared everything in their lives but sex was not among the topics. They rarely met one another's dates so it was inevitable that they would date, and have sex with, the same coeds.

After graduation, Jon was drafted by a professional ball team and Jim began working as a physical education teacher, coach and fitness instructor at a local gym in his hometown. Jon's professional career was short and he moved back home and took a job with a local accounting firm. Although following separate paths, the men managed to remain in touch.

Both men married career women they met in college. Joy and Jan were both graduates of State University. Joy's degree was in accounting so her marriage to Jon was the perfect match. Jim's wife, Jan, was a local yoga instructor and a coach for the local girl's gymnastic team. Circumstances were such that neither man was able to attend the other's wedding. Jon was in spring training when he and Joy were married. Arizona was further than Jim could travel with the little time he had available while coaching the local spring baseball. Jim was married three weeks later and Jon's future in baseball was dependent on his spring training commitment and he couldn't attend Jim's wedding.

Both settled near to each other. Jon met Jim one Saturday when they were having their cars washed. They planned a dinner for four at a nice restaurant in town for the next Friday. Both were excited to meet their friend's wife and their enthusiasm infected their respective wives.

Friday's dinner was a surprise for everyone, but in an unexpected way. During the introductions, each man knew immediately he had slept, multiple times, with the other's wife although his friend didn't know it. Similarly, each woman, unknown to the other, knew she had had multiple sexual encounters with her husband's friend. They all managed to control their surprise and potential embarrassment and the dinner was a great success. Near the end of the evening, Joy invited Jim and Jan to a dinner at their home next Saturday and both agreed in an instant.

Saturday night's dinner at Jon and Joy's was a simple affair. Jon cooked steaks outside on the propane grill and Joy prepared a number of salads to accompany the meal. Conversation, beer and white wine flowed constantly. By the end of the evening, everyone had enjoyed the time together and all agreed to get together again in two weeks, this time at Jim and Jan's place.

Two Saturday's later, Jon and Joy arrived at Jim and Jan's house with two bottles of white wine. Jan had prepared a gourmet meal, coq-au-vin with julienne carrots and garlic mashed potatoes. Joy had been tipped off about the menu, thus the white wine. Jim confessed to Jon privately that he was a disaster with a grill and would have destroyed steaks while the women talked quietly in the kitchen.

Dinner was another success. Jan served a delicate chocolate mousse for desert. Afterward, they all moved to the spacious living room for after dinner drinks. Jim's contribution was a large bottle of Bailey's and four old fashioned glasses filled with ice. They settled in and each had at least one refill from Jim's Bailey's bottle. When Joy asked for a third glass, Jim realized he needed to refresh the ice supply. Before standing, he rubbed Jan's thigh, pulling the hem of her skirt well above her knees.

"What was that all about?" asked Jan, as she pulled her skirt back down.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just a little tipsy and a little horny," replied Jim.

"You're incorrigible. How long has it been?" Jan asked.

Jim looked at his watch and left the room with much laughter.

"I don't know what's got into him," said Jan as Jim walked to the kitchen.

"I think it's the other way around," said Joy to more laughter.

The three of them were still laughing when Jim returned with a bowl of ice.

"Did I miss something? asked Jim.

"No. You started something," answered Jan.

After refilling everyone's glass with ice and Bailey's and sitting back next to Jan, Jim said, "Okay. Fill me in. What did I start?"

When everyone balked, Joy said, "I think you changed the discussion to one about sex."

"Great. My favorite subject," responded Jim, as Jan poked him with her elbow.

"I'll fill you in later, or maybe the other way around," said Jan, with laughter from everyone except Jim.

The rest of the evening was pretty much as usual in spite of the sexual tension in the room.

Several weeks later, the foursome was at Jon and Joy's for another dinner. Jon and Jim were on the patio working with the grill. The women were in the kitchen readying the rest of the meal. Jan turned to Joy and said, "You know, there's been some tension in the room the last couple of dinners. I think its time to talk about the elephant in the room."

"Okay. What elephant?" responded Joy.

"Well, I've known Jon and Jim for a long time. It goes back to college. Jim and I were having sex back then."

"So, how does that relate to the elephant?" asked Joy.

"Well, I don't know how to say this, but I was having sex with Jon too."

"Really! You were having sex with both of them at the same time? I don't mean as a threesome, just one after the other."

"Right and neither of them knows about the other," added Jan. "I hope that doesn't damage our friendship."

"It won't. I was having sex with Jon in college too, and, in the interest of full disclosure, I was having sex with Jim as well."

"Damn. You mean we were both screwing both of them and they didn't know it."

"Sounds right to me," said Joy.

"Shit," they said together.

Jan looked at Joy for a long second. "Would you like to do it again?" she asked.

"You mean sleep with Jim? Does that mean you'd like to sleep with Jon?"

"The truth is the thought has crossed my mind so, the simple answer is yes but I think 'sleep' is too mild. I'd like to fuck his brains out."

"Shit woman, you are direct. I can't say I haven't thought about a repeat with Jim but I was hesitant to mention it. I agree a good fuck might be just what I, we, need. How would we go about making it happen?"

"So we've got a deal, sister?"

"Yep."

"Okay, just leave it to me. Follow my lead tonight and let's see how the boys react."

Outside on the patio, Jon and Jim were having a similar discussion.

Jim turned to Jon and said, "You know, there's been some tension in the room the last couple of dinners. I think its time to talk about the elephant in the room."

"Okay. What elephant?" responded Jon.

"Well, I've known Jan and Joy for a long time. It goes back to college. Jan and I were having sex back then."

"So, how does that relate to the elephant?" asked Jon.

"Well, I don't know how to say this, but I was having sex with Joy too."

"Really! You were having sex with both of them at the same time? I don't mean as a threesome, just one after the other."

"Right and neither of them knows about the other," added Jim. "I hope that doesn't damage our friendship."

"It won't. I was having sex with Joy in college too, and, in the interest of full disclosure, I was having sex with Jan as well."

"Damn. You mean we were both screwing both of them and they didn't know it."

"Sounds right to me," said Jon.

"Shit," they said together.

Jim looked at Jon for a long second. "Would you like to do it again?" he asked.

"You mean sleep with Jan? Does that mean you'd like to sleep with Joy?"

"The truth is the thought has crossed my mind so, the simple answer is yes but I think 'sleep' is too mild. I'd like to fuck her brains out."

"Shit man, you are direct. I can't say I haven't thought about a repeat with Jan but I was hesitant to mention it. I agree a good fuck might be just what I, we, need. How would we go about making it happen?"

"So we've got a deal, bro?"

"Yep."

"Okay, just leave it to me. Follow my lead tonight and let's see how the girls react."

Dinner that evening was a loose affair. They opened three bottles of wine to accompany the grilled prime tenderloin and everyone was encouraging everyone else to have another glass. After dinner, they retired to the living room. Jan suggested they watch a movie and sat the four of them on the sofa with the girls between the men. Jon selected a DVD with an adult theme and an "R" rating and some soft-core sex scenes.

During the movie, Jan began to rub Jim's thigh and Joy, noticing Jan's activity, did the same for Jon. Jim, never one to hold back, began to rub Jan's thigh as well. Jon, watching Jim, duplicated his efforts with Joy. By the time the two hour, forty-five minute movie was half over, Both Jon and Jim were rubbing Joy and Jan's vagina's through their panties under their skirts and Joy and Jan were rubbing Jon and Jim's penises through their trousers.

Ten minutes later, Jan had Jim's cock out of his pants and was bent over sucking him into her mouth. Joy elbowed Jon when she noticed and quietly directed him to look at the other couple. Jon's response was to unzip his fly and remove his cock. Joy smiled and joined Jan in pleasuring her man.

As the movie's sex scenes intensified, Jan stood up, pulled off her panties and mounted Jim. Joy's reaction was to look somewhat astonished at Jon. Jon's reaction was to wave his erect and wet cock at Joy. Joy thought, "What the hell," removed her panties and climbed aboard Jon. Soon the movie was forgotten as the girls pumped away on their men. They looked at each other and held hands while they enjoyed the ride. Jan leaned over toward Joy, pulled her head in her direction and kissed her on the lips. Joy kissed her back while the smiling men ran their hands over their wives asses.

Jon was the first to unbutton Joy's blouse and unhook her bra. Joy helped him remove them and then unzipped her skirt and lifted it over her head. Jon began to squeeze and suck her breasts as he pushed up to meet her thrusts. Jan was not far behind. None of them noticed the movie ending. As the movie returned to the menu screen, Jan and Joy looked at each other. They reached an agreement of sorts and each stood up and switched partners. The surprised men didn't take long to adapt. Soon both were naked and screwing each other's wife with abandon. Jim had Joy on her knees on the edge of the sofa pounding her from behind and Jon had Jan on her back on the floor with her legs over her head doing the same. Climaxes came quickly for each of them.

They lay in disarray for some time. Eventually, the girls got up, gathered their clothing and left the room. The men took a little longer. Jon looked at Jim and said, "I thought you had a plan."

"I didn't need one," Jim responded.

"I think we've been outmaneuvered," said Jon.

"I think you're right," agreed Jim.

Later, when the girls came back looking all prim and proper, the guys were dressed but not groomed. Jon went into the kitchen while the others sat down. The women sat next to each other on the half sofa while Jim sat on the sofa. Jon returned with a pitcher of margaritas and four glasses. He filled each one and handed them, first to the women and then to Jim. He filled the last glass for himself and sat next to Jim.

Jon raised his glass in a toast and the others followed suit. "Here's to the greatest double substitution in the history of competitive sexual gamesmanship."

They all took a drink and saluted Jon. He followed up with, "Now its time for you gals to come clean. What the hell was that all about?"

Both women stifled a small giggle and Jan spoke up. She explained the gist of the conversation they had in the kitchen before dinner. She said they hadn't realized that they were both involved with both of them in college and, since it hadn't been an issue then, then maybe it wouldn't be an issue now. In fact, they both thought it would be fun to reminisce a little and give you guys a replay. "We thought neither of you would object," she finished.

"Shit," said Jon. "We figured out the college history as well while we were out on the patio. Neither of us knew the other was also seeing both of you. We wondered whether you'd be willing to try again but we didn't have a clue how to make it happen. So thanks to you both for a wonderful reunion," he said as he raised his glass again in gratitude.

After another swallow of margarita, Jim spoke up. "So, where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean?" asked Joy.

"Well, I don't think we can put the genie back in the bottle or the penis back in the pants, if you will. I'm willing to put my cards face up on the table. I had a wonderful time with both of you women and I can't wait to get Jan home and screw until the sun comes up. But do we continue to have wonderful dinners together, maybe with dessert afterwards or is this the start of a new, more intimate, more passionate relationship between the four of us?"

Joy and Jan looked at each other for a split second before Joy said, "I think I can speak for both Jan and I. We fully enjoyed this evening." Jan was nodding in agreement as she said it. "I can't speak for Jon but he shouldn't plan on getting much sleep tonight."

Jon was also nodding in agreement before he spoke up. "I, too, am impressed with the excitement I felt when you ladies took the initiative. After listening to you both, I'm convinced that the relationships between us all are stronger now and I can't wait to see how long I can stay awake."

"Then you all agree. We continue a four way relationship?" asked Jim.

"I think you're on the right track but we should all take some time to consider the pros and cons and discuss it fully with our partners. We can discuss it as a group the next time we get together," offered Joy.

"Here, here," said Jon and he finished his margarita in one large swallow. The others laughed and followed suit.

The kisses and hugs as Jim and Jan left for home were more intimate and longer lasting than before. Jan kissed Jon with an open mouth and played around in his mouth with her tongue, something they had not done since school. When they left, Jim realized that with everything that had transpired that evening, he had not kissed Joy at all. Something he intended to correct the next time they met.

Joy was good to her word the rest of the night and they both assumed Jim was fulfilling his promise as well.

The foursome got together for dinner Saturday night two weeks later. They decided to go out to a nice restaurant instead of having dinner at home. They felt a neutral site was the best venue and the environment would postpone serious talk until after dinner. To that end, Jon had booked a double suite for the evening at a nearby hotel.

In the hotel room, Jim asked, "Why the double room?"

"I thought it was a wise precaution," responded Jon. "We may use the other room or we may not or we may use it several times. I wasn't sure how this evening would turn out."

"The hell you weren't, mister," said Joy as she elbowed him in the ribs good-naturedly.

"Ouch," was all he could respond.

Jon and Joy sat on the small sofa in the common area. Jim and Jan sat in roll armchairs opposite them. From where he sat, Jim could see a short way under Joy's dress. When she noticed him looking, she separated her legs slightly to give him a better view. He did have a better view. A much better view. He could see that she wasn't wearing underwear and she had shaved her pubic hair. Jim stood up and went over to Jan. He reached down to hold the hem of her dress with the intension of lifting it. "May I?" he asked.

"Of course you can," replied Jan.

Jim lifted Jan's dress enough to see that she too was not wearing panties and had shaved her pubic hair as well. Jim returned to his chair and said, "I see you ladies came prepared. I assume you've already decided the result of any discussion we may have."

"We have and you both know it as well," said Jan. She got up, walked over to Jon and sat on his lap, flipping the back of her dress up as she did. She began to kiss him while wiggling her bottom on his lap. Jim walked over to Joy, got down on his knees in front of her. Joy spread her legs further apart and pulled up her dress. Jim began to kiss her inner thighs and Joy slid forward on the sofa to make it easier for him.

Jan could feel Jon's cramped condition so she lifted her body up to allow him to undo his pants and slide everything down to his knees. She then repositioned herself so his erection was rubbing her labia and her clitoris. She increased the depth of her kisses as she increased the pace of her rubbing against him. It took only a few minutes before she rose up and then back down with him inside her.

Meanwhile, Jim was increasing his attention to Joy. She had begun to bounce up and down on the sofa and holding his head tight against her pussy. When she could hardly stand it any more, she pushed him away, stood up, took his hand and led him to the second bedroom. Once there, she grabbed his head and began to kiss him with abandon. She forcefully removed his shirt, losing a couple of buttons in the process and then pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees. She knelt in front of him and pushed her mouth down on his erection until she could take no more. She licked and sucked, sucked and licked until his knees began to buckle. She pushed him backward on the bed and pulled his pants the rest of the way off. She then quickly unbuttoned her dress and let it drop to the floor leaving her as naked as he was.

Joy pushed Jim back onto the bed further and mounted him. Jim held her hips and met her thrusts with thrusts of his own. The bed bounced with their rhythm. Joy's orgasm arrived first, pouring her ejaculate all over his abdomen. Jim held her tight and turned them over. He began to rapidly bury his erection in Joy over and over. She responded by lifting her knees, then her legs, until they were over his shoulders. She climaxed again as he spurted his semen into her. They rolled onto their sides, holding on to each other as Jim slowly slid out of her.

Jon and Jan hardly missed Jim and Joy's leaving. Jan unbuttoned her dress and pulled it over her head. Jon was stunned at the beauty of her naked body. He felt himself growing larger inside her as he fondled and kissed her breasts and nipples. Jan was unfulfilled riding Jon sidesaddle. She stood up and pulled Jon up in front of her. She slowly removed his shirt and helped him remove the rest of his clothing. She took his cock in one hand and pulled him close with the other. She kissed him longingly while rubbing the head of his cock against her clitoris. His hands were busy holding the cheeks of her ass and pulling her closer to him.