Foursomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if that's a good idea," responded Joy. "It's a very delicate process and the slightest mistake could be catastrophic and embarrassing."

"I'll be very careful. I'll use lots of shaving cream and I'll stop anytime you want. Promise."

"Ok. If you mean your promise. It might actually be fun. If you do it right, I might even reward you."

In the bathroom, Joy sat on the counter with her feet up on either side and Jim unfolded a chair to sit in front of her. Jim changed the blades in the safety razor and lathered up the upper portion of Joy's pussy. He was very careful and deliberate. He focused on the task at hand with his tongue protruding between his lips slightly. He realized he had never been this close to a woman's anatomy without his tongue inside her and everything out of focus. As he worked down, he was fascinated with the detail he observed.

When he reached the top of Joy's clitoris, she leaned back and rolled her hips to make herself more accessible to Jim. Looking at all the moving parts, Jim was even more careful. When he thought he was finished, Joy got down off the counter, bent over and pulled her cheeks apart. "Nice work. Now finish the rest," she ordered.

Jim saw what she meant. He could see the beginnings of stubble between her pussy and her rectum and slightly up the inside of her cheeks. He completed the job quickly.

When he finished, Joy stood up and kissed him. "Are you ready for your reward?" she asked.

Although he couldn't imagine what she had in mind, he had only one possible answer, "Absolutely."

"Take off those shorts and climb up on the counter," she ordered.

"What?" he blurted.

"You heard me. Up on the counter."

Jim climbed up on the counter where Joy had been minutes earlier.

"Get those feet up and spread your legs," Joy said as she replaced the blades in the razor.

"What are you going to do?" he asked although it was obvious.

"Exactly what you did for me. I think you'd look great and it might be fun."

"Shit," he mumbled but he did as he was told.

Joy performed a preliminary examination. "This is going to take some work," she said. She opened several drawers in the vanity until she found a pair of scissors.

"Hold still," she said as she trimmed the curly bush around Jim's cock and scrotum. She followed up with shaving cream and razor. Jim got with the program and rolled back like Joy had to allow her to shave his scrotum and upper thighs. He also got off the counter and spread his ass cheeks for Joy to complete the denuding.

When Joy was finished, they rubbed themselves and each other and agreed they were both smooth and clean as a baby's bottom. They rubbed their pubes together and one thing led to another. It was several hours before they surfaced from the bedroom again.

Both couples spent the weekend in similar manners. There was certainly more sex than usual but there were significant conversations as well. They learned much more about each other than friends would under normal circumstances. They spoke of their families, their personal histories and their hopes for the future. They even streamed the same movie Saturday night. By the time Sunday afternoon rolled around, they had become more than friends. They had become more like family.

They met at a small Italian bistro Sunday afternoon. An interesting note is that neither couple had hurried sex before leaving for the restaurant and both arrived holding hands with their partner for the weekend. All agreed that the weekend exchange of partners was much more than just a sexual adventure and all expressed a desire to have further partner trades and for longer than a weekend.

They agreed that they should extend the time they spent with each other's partner to a full week and to schedule the exchanges for the first week of every month.

That evening, at home alone with their wedded partners, the couples had lingering, meaningful erotic sex. Their experiences seemed to be enhanced by their time spent apart during the weekend. Nobody inquired about the specifics of their time apart. They just enjoyed the deeper relationship with their spouses.

It seems counter-intuitive, but each member of the monthly week of sharing became a better person. The changes were noticed by family, friends and coworkers. Jon, in particular, was recognized by the management of his accounting firm for his work ethic, dedication and efficiency. His manager gave him the highest rating allowed during his annual review. Two weeks later, Jon received a call from the human resource director of a large auditing and accounting firm. He went for an interview three days later and within a week had a written offer of a position leading a fifteen-member team at a salary sixty percent higher than his current one. He accepted the offer and went to tell his boss and resign.

While Jon and Joy were celebrating Jon's opportunity, Jan had a surprise of her own. Her uncle, who never married, never had any children and she rarely saw passed away unexpectedly. She was invited to the reading of the will and, to her amazement, she was the only heir. In a letter attached to his will, her uncle explained that, among the nieces and nephews, Jan was the only one who exhibited personal growth and maturity and he was convinced she would use his savings judiciously.

An even bigger surprise was the size of the inheritance. Her uncle had lived frugally and, without immediate family, had accumulated an immense portfolio. Even after taxes and legal fees, Jan received stocks, bonds and cash well into seven figures. She contacted an investment management consultant and structured the money such that the earnings would provide a monthly income approximately twice Jim and her needs and the remaining income would be reinvested so the principle would continue to grow.

The couples were enabled by their improved financial situations. Jan suggested that they move their relationships to the next level.

Jan contacted a local builder who was currently involved with a small executive townhouse project. She convinced him to construct a two home unit designed to her personal specifications. It was to look similar to the other units in the community on the outside but radically different on the inside. The three-story structure consisted of two large attached units, each with a double garage and separate entries on the first level. The middle levels had no wall separating the two units. The combined space consisted of a large eat-in kitchen, a huge family room, a smaller entertainment room, a full bathroom and two small offices on either end for personal use. On the third level were two separate living areas, each with a large master bedroom, a private bathroom with huge walk-in showers, a smaller guest room and a separate bath. The upper levels could be joined by opening doors in the hallways.

Jan bought both units and sold one of them to Jon and Joy with a low interest, small payment mortgage she held herself. After the couples sold their individual homes, they moved into the joint space together and Jon and Joy were able to invest the equity from their house sale.

Nine years later the living arrangement is still working well. Their financial and personal relationships remain separate although they're unable to have houseguests without the agreement of the other residents and that led to some interesting and entertaining weekends. They enjoy each other's company and have sexual relationships that involve various pairs, triplets and foursomes. There is no reason to believe the arrangement won't continue for the foreseeable future.