Fourteen Days of Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You. You sent me the flowers, didn't you?"

"Well, even if I did, they didn't seem to mean anything now, did they?"

"What do you mean? I loved them. They were gorgeous. It was so tantalizing, so mysterious, so exciting..."

"But you went out with some other guy."

"Jeff, I thought they were from him. I asked him and he never denied it, now that I think about it. I realized tonight he's a real jerk. I left him thirty minutes ago when his real stripes became apparent. Did you really send the roses to me?"

Jeff responded by dropping his head down, looking at the ground and slowly nodding.

"Oh, you little devil. You teased me for two weeks and I had no idea. The bouquet this morning was lovely. I loved the cute little card..."

"I meant it, Beth, I really did."

"Oh, Jeff," she cried as she ran to him and hugged him, burrowing her nose into his neck. His arms wrapped around her as well. "That was so sweet. I had no idea. I mean, I mean, you are always a fun person to be around. We get along great. We even both hate the Patriots," she laughed. "How can we not be together?"

"Beth, all joking aside, you need to know that I love you. I may not be much, I can't express myself well, I'm pretty quiet, but I know what I want and I want you, if you'll have me," he said as he returned her hug warmly.

"Oh, Jeff," she started sniffling, "I've been such a bitch to you. You have been nothing but the nicest guy to me, hanging out with me, bringing me food, sharing your TV and even going with me to my mom's place and here I was dating someone else. How can you love me?"

"I just know the real you, that's all. And you certainly aren't a bitch, not by a long shot."

"Thank you, Jeff. That is so nice of you," she whispered into his ear as she kissed it. "Forgive me?"

"No need to, there's nothing to forgive. Besides, I've not been the best about letting you know how I feel about you. I'm pretty reserved, shy, whatever. I had trouble trying to tell you how I feel, that's why the roses. I guess I shoulda told you, put my name on a card or something..."

"Jeff, Honey, I've been such a fool. I enjoy being with you. Those hugs around the holidays felt awfully good, yet somehow I didn't look at you as anything more than a good landlord. Now stupid me realizes you really have become so much more than that to me. I've been so dumb-headed.

"Do you know why I came out here tonight?" she went on after a brief pause. "I wanted to turn off the lights, save you some electricity. Let's turn them off and go back to your place. We can sit down and talk about it and..."

"I don't want to talk, Beth. I want to hold you, just like this, in my arms. You good with that?"

"Of course. Now, lights out, let's go."

With her flashlight app on and them holding hands, they walked back to his house. At his back door he shed his work boots and overalls and held out his hand to her. "Come in, please. Drink?"

"No thanks. I already had enough tonight. I don't want to be drunk when I kiss you." With that said, she reached out to him, they wrapped their arms around each other and she tipped her chin up awaiting his kiss. Jeff slowly lowered his lips to hers and started to nibble her lower lip. The kiss was like none she had ever experienced before. The nibbling turned to gentle probing of the tongue, which shot heat straight to her pussy. Pretty soon the passion started to flow between them and they seemed to be melting together.

Eventually Beth broke the kiss and said, "Here you don't have any pants on and I'm still fully dressed. What's wrong with this picture?"

"Nothing," he replied. "Anytime I have you in my arms the picture is perfect. However," he chuckled as he dragged her off to his bedroom, "We can improve on perfect."

He then slipped off her sweater and reached behind her and teased down the dainty zipper which held her dress up. Jeff leaned back as he pulled the sleeves from her shoulders and the dress fell quietly to the floor. She felt her nipples poke out through the thin bra cups and knew he could see the darkness of her hair covering her mound.

"Beautiful, just beautiful..."

"Sometimes I'm not sure that I am."

"Dammit, Beth, how many times do I have to tell you that you're absolutely beautiful? I am so honored to be here with you tonight."

"Well, since you are getting an eyeful, I demand fair play. Take that shirt and those boxers off right now."

As he did she saw his erection thrust out in front of him. She reached over and gently stroked it. "Mmm, nice, very nice," she whispered. "Want to feel me?"

"Um-hmm. I never could figure out those bra hooks, but I'll gladly take care of these panties." She reached behind herself as he slid her panties down. They then stood nude in front of each other, absorbing the warmth and sexual energy from each other.

"Honey, I'm gonna get cold standing here, do you think we could snuggle in your bed?"

He pulled the covers down for her, helped her into the bed and slid in after her.

"Before we go any further, Beth, I wanna let you know something. I love you and this is the best possible Valentine's present a man could ever hope for."

"It is, isn't it? I think Cupid did a good job, maybe missed with the first arrow, but hit the bull's eye with the second one. Now, I need you, so less talking and more doing, please."

"Your wish is my command," he answered as he started to rub his fingers over her chest.

"Ouch, your fingers are a little rough."

"Oh, I'm sorry, don't want to scratch the little lady with my farmer hands. Let me get something." He hopped out of bed and brought back a bottle of hand lotion. She took it from him and squirted it into her hands and they spent several minutes rubbing each other's hands sensually until his were soft and smooth.

"Now you can play with the sensitive parts," she said as she pulled his hand to her breasts. For the next several minutes their kisses became increasingly sensuous, tongues teased each other and lips were nibbled. She ran her hands firmly over his back, feeling every muscle. All the while he stroked her breasts and rolled the nipples slightly to her obvious delight. He then gently slid his hand from her breasts down to her pelvis and started to run his fingers through her hair slowly and deliberately.

"Uh, Jeff, that feels good, but there's no need to go slow here. I'm feeling very frisky," she whispered as she grabbed his cock. He immediately slipped his fingers to her slit, which was dripping with moisture. He pulled them back as he kissed her deeply and started to use a circular motion right over her clit. In no time she quit rubbing his cock, arched her back and started to breathe deeply. Suddenly, she cried out a few unintelligible syllables as she climaxed.

"Mmm, that was a nice one, a really nice one," she whispered after a few minutes. "I needed to get that one out of my system. What about you?"

"Sweetheart, anything you want is fine by me. I found it super sexy just to watch you come."

"OK, you asked for it. Roll over." Once he was on his back, she let him know she was clean and on the pill. She climbed over him and gently eased herself down onto him. As his cock slid into her, they sighed together with pure pleasure. The fullness of his cock in her felt unbelievably good. She started using short strokes, long strokes and teasing, little strokes at his tip until he told her he was getting close. She began to move up and down faster and faster pushing her clit onto his pubic bone, stimulating herself even more. Right as he started to thrust back up towards her, she reached down and quickly rubbed her clit and they both climaxed together, groaning and screaming as one, following which she collapsed down onto him with a wonderful sigh of contentment.

A few minutes later as she lay on his chest she remarked, "I have never, ever had such a good orgasm from someone else. What a great Valentine's present."

"I have to admit, it was mind blowing. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle you, us, if we keep having such great sex."

"Oh, I think you will because I will want to repeat this time and time again. By my calculation you just sent me over a hundred roses. If we consider tonight a result of the first rose, we have just over three more months of nightly sex until we run out. Do you plan on giving me any more roses after that?"

"Honey, there will be a rose for you every single day you are here with me, sex or no sex. Nothing will make me quit growing them for you, not even powdery mildew or blight."

"Oh, how romantic. My lover talks about powdery mildew and blight while we're enjoying post-orgasmic bliss. Be still, my beating heart," she teased.

"You little stinker, come here and let me make it up to you." And her giggles turned to soft sighs as he lowered his lips to hers.

-----

Trionyx - February 2020

Votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you.