Fourth Down and Inches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, so he would cum a few times when you hooked up?"

"Yeah, he used to recover pretty quick then want to fuck again. He would usually cum two or three times every time we got together."

"Okay."

"So, it was different from you, I wouldn't say better. Just that it was sex, it was like a workout."

"Alright I get that. Maybe I need to fuck you hard and fast a few times each night as well."

"You can if you want, but I want you to fuck me like you normally do as well. I love how you fuck me, I don't need you to pretend to be him."

I nodded back to Jess and leaned in and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"What was the second one? Did he have a way bigger cock than you and did it give me more pleasure? Yes, he did, and not really for the more pleasure."

"So, you don't like big cocks?"

"I didn't say that, but it could be painful sometimes. Sometimes it felt great. But honestly when we were going at it, I didn't notice it that much, no, that I didn't focus on it is a better way of saying it. It could be hard to not notice it sometimes when it hit my cervix. That could be so painful. But it didn't really give me any more pleasure than what your cock gives me. Honestly."

"And did he make you cum more than I do?"

"About the same. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It kind of depends what type of mood I was in, what sort of position we tried, if he was hitting my cervix or not. I found it hard to cum after that. But basically, it was like us, sometimes I cum with you more one night than I will the next. But you do make me cum as much as he ever did. I came three times tonight, and that's pretty normal for us."

"So why did you find it hard to end it with him if he was really no better for you than I am?"

"I think I loved the really hard and fast fucking he always gave me. And that he could do that two or three times every time we fucked. It was so raw and aggressive. It was all about the sex, nothing emotional, and that can be its own turn on I guess."

"So, are you going to miss him then?"

"No. As long as you give me a good hard fuck every now and then, there will be nothing to miss."

Jess then hopped up on top of me and kissed me hard again, with her hand going down to begin stroking my cock.

"If you want to fuck me hard a second time, I'm ready when you are." Jess said as she looked into my eyes with a smile across her face.

God I love this woman. And I'm going to marry her too.

The End.